Hello folks

Hello! I'm FenFen, or just Fen that's fine too!

I do a bit of art now and then, but I also enjoy doing a few roleplays from time to time. I mostly enjoy MxF pairings, but have a particular interest in stuff revolving around guys who are genderbent into ladies. Looking for a new forum to move to, so I'll be seeing how I like things here. Anyways I hope to maybe get into some fun here in the near future! Have a nice day!

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams Fen! If you need any help with anything relating to the site; or if you run into any problems, don't know how something works or anything like that then please do not hesitate to ask. All of the staff have purple names so we're easy to spot. 🙂 I look forward to seeing you around! Please take care and enjoy! 

• Senior Staff

Welcome to Ecchidreams! It's always great to meet new people! ❤️

I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to stick around, we have a great community of loving and supporting people and there are plenty who are into it. 

Please contact a staff member if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions and we'll help you to the best of our abilities! 

Happy dreaming~ ☺️

Hey there Fen, welcome!

I was just curious and thought I might ask; what kind of art do you do? Hand-drawings? 3D? Digital? If you'd like to share some of your art, we have a
Creative Corner area in the Forums where you can post, and check out other art and writings too! 

Asides from that, hope you enjoy your time in our Roleplaying community! ^^