Planing to Unite Kingdoms

well, we'll see how things go before we start changing bios. If someone decides to jump in somewhere, and it alters something in the bio, then they can always change it after as well. FOr example, one of the kingdoms could be in night, when Rin turns into Ren, and goes to some town wrecking havoc.

• 3 weeks later...

idk, like...she was last on the fifteenth. I wanted to wait before saying something, cause of the holiday and what not. Should I give it one more week and then see who wants to go next? We can make some scenario where either my character disappears or something. If she comes back, we'll find a way to bring her back.

ok, so I readjusted my last post. So, since druid is going to wait for one princess to be obtained... I guess its Chiyako's turn!

...mostly because the other person who made a character hasn;t been on since Christmas, another member...hasn;t been on since then either, and the other member has not made a character yet.

• 2 months later...

Howdy everyone~! I'll be playing the lovely Jinn chara. I used to be really into mythology and folktales as a kid so I am very excited to fill the role. I discussed some stuff with nicjomo so we decided that I should post some stuff for introducing the Jinn.

Nicjomo & I had figured that since Jinn's are typically capricious, mischievous and very powerful that the Jinn most likely summoned Eddie into the world with ulterior motives. We decided that the Jinn would have summoned Eddie with the intention of manipulating him into freeing him from his lamp. The only thing the Jinn cares about at this moment would be to free himself since he was originally tethered to the lamp as a condition of his agreement for power. However the contractor was arragont and didnt bother putting in a revocation clause for escaping. While Eddie doesnt have any immediately distinguishable characteristics he did wish for a friggin harem right off the bat so hes obviously easily manipulated, or at least short sighted?

But with that in place theres the issue of how to get the lamp to Eddie. I had suggested to either have it happen in a single introduction interaction between the Jinn & Eddie where the Jinn uses someone else to bring Eddie to the lamp. There was also the possibility of actually roleplaying through that. The lamp could be in the possession of some throw away character I play or one of the princess could get the lamp to which the Jinn either tricks or makes a deal with her to get him to Eddie. There was also mention of a fox diety that might try to mess with the Jinn's plans? That could result in some next level spicey drama too ~

Edited by Matty