Ohhai~

Well hello there, fellow roleplayers~ 

I will start off by saying that it has been quite a while since I have done any roleplaying, but I doubt I have lost my touch. I am pretty much a grammar nazi, so I will probably be a bit particular about my partners and I generally stick with yaoi scenarios. However, I will be adding some female characters, or straight males to the mix just to shake things up a bit. I look forward to chatting and getting some good stories going with you guys! (:

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams! 

That'd probably rule me out then. I apparently like, "To rape the comma key." xP

In seriousness though; I don't know if it'll be a major issue, it's pretty much a balance around here of what is and isn't acceptable. (Spell checkers in browsers help a great deal) but really we don't really allow leet speak or text talk, and we do ask that people try their best (which is all we can really ask of anyone) and advise of what help there is out there if they're struggling. Hell. I'm not perfect, no one is.

All in all it's a pretty relaxed environment, and who you are doesn't diminish my welcome or it's good hearted intention. Heck; if you find grammar mistakes in the actual site itself (Away from posts) do let me know so I can correct them. There is an added incentive for every five brought to my attention (They build up too, so you can report three now, three next week and have one left over for another bonus). 

Looking forward to seeing you around and as always if you have any questions. Don't hesitate to ask! :D

Edited by Tripp
Added more information.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you here! If you're thinking of jumping into the roleplays, then you'll need to read the RolePlay Guide which has the Character IDs as well as the Rules for the public RolePlays. If Public roleplaying doesn't interest you, then we have a One on One Roleplaying forum. Hope to see you around.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm currently working on my character profiles. I have two listed so far, a school nurse and a student for Mercury High School. I'm a yaoi fanatic, so that will probably be the main basis of my stories. I will be adding some females, and not all of the guys are homosexual. 

• Senior Staff

Ohhai~ to you too, Kahoko. Welcome to EcchiDreams.

Sorry to be a few days late, I haven't been at my best recently. But I'm here now and ready to welcome new members such as yourself.

It's good to see new members joining recently who say they're going to roleplay with us here, so I look forward to seeing you around there.

Have fun.

Sweet Dreams~

Hi! Welcome to ED! I hope by now you've familiarised yourself with how the community works. But if ever you need some help with something or if you have any questions you want to ask, please don't hesitate to ask the staff members for help. We'll do our best with assisting you with your queries. In the mean time, I hope you have a nice time with us. ^^