Maybe some advice?

So this happened as of yesterday and two days back i started to play this game and i met this lady on chat who was yknow very nice humor and turns out she's actually was into me blaa blaa cut to the chase and she's dead flirting with me and trying to fuck me, things happened and i kinda liked seeing her often, it was always fun but until later last night I got more serious of just the friendship in general, is she texting me just to use me or actually wants to make friends, blaa blaa i ask her a pic with her and her "supposed" cat, cuz my catfish senses tingled and no pics of course! So its not the case of like oh i miss her, nah its more like why do i get attached to ppl and idk seem so use able to others? If i go back to how i was les say 6 months back, I'd be dead cold, no Internet just me and silence but i decided to break out of it and be bubbly, go out and party, irl ye its working but i really despise on the Internet, like I'm not looking for a relationship on this platform but decent friends and a good sport would be nice to have but yea I feel like cuz of her bad memories sprung back and now i kinda feel shit and remembering all the times I was used in different and worse ways. Why do i let myself to he subjected to ppl like this and always get the short end of the stick, i can't be rude and even after this i wished her gl and told her if she needed anyone to talk to I'm always available, sigh what's wrong with me T.T 😭 

• Senior Staff

People will always take advantage of you no matter how you behave. A lot of people are only after their own benefit. Don't stress too much about that, just focus on being the best person you can be! 

There's nothing wrong with getting attached to people, but you do have to accept that people will come and go as they please and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Just respect other people's boundaries and continue being yourself and people will come! ☺️

Archived