Randomchick66

The plot/outline listed below is Semi-AU to make the Canon characters 21+

**Very bottom of post has couple list.
** These plots are FxMultiM only!
** My Roleplayer preference sheet: https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/some-of-my-preferences-r691/

PLOT/OUTLINE:
Slots: 1/2
Alright so I know for this rp,
-I would like my OC to work at a hero agency, I’d like her to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades girl there. Fixing things, delivering paperwork, filling out paperwork, ect. 
-Some vigilante group (which she is wither a part of for Intel gathering and fighting or just intel gathering). has been..well not trouble exactly. They’ve actually been helping keep crime down. However, they are doing it in a rather..unethically. They are mainly hog tying the villains, leaving notes taped to their chest, with their crimes written on them. Never in the same handwriting though. On the door steps of police stations and hero agencies, In America.
- The vigilantes are causing so much ruckus, heroes have their hands f

Edited by Randomchick66

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Roleplaying-Dream
      By Roleplaying-Dream
      Hey there. I am new to this site, but not to roleplay in general. I would like to start a new roleplay with the right roleplay partner, so feel free to message me, if you're interested. My roleplay ideas can differ a lot from each other, as there is no specific type of roleplay or genre I like, so on here I will devide them into three catagories: smut orientated and story orientated:
      Smut orientated:
      -Free use declaration: A while back in this world, a declaration has been passed, which allows men to freely use women whenever they feel like it. This was done to lower the rising crime rate and increase the work efficiency of men. (for this roleplay i would like to dig a little bit deeper into this world, and explore diffrent aspects of it. It would require me to play multiple characters whereas, you'd only had to focus on one)
      -One book to rule the world: MC stumbles upon a long lost and forgotten notebook, allowing the owner of which, to shape the world around him to his liking, just by writing rules into said notebook. (This would require you to play as multiple characters, whilst I'd focus on one, on the other hand)
      -Slave/master: One day, after another frustrating day in chains for you, I decide to buy you off the slave market (Old but gold, I know this setting is quite old, but proves itself to be of a great potential)
      Story orientated:
      -Dystopian: Every person is born as either good or evil. The government determines which of both sides one belongs to, and whilst the good are normally migrated into society, the evil are sent outside of the cities borders, to live in camps amongst themselves, under own control. Since you had been born, the goverment wasn't able to make out, which side you are on, so for safety precausions, you are sent outside of the city.
      -Dystopian: Overcrowding prisons have lead the government to create prison islands. These are uninhabitated islands in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by mines, to prevent escapes. You just recently commited a crime and are on your way to such a prison in a helicopter.

• PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • 0ItsFox
      By 0ItsFox
      Hello! I would like to do a romantic plot that centers around YC fighting through other suitors of MC (exes or otherwise) with video game physics like in Scott Pilgrim vs The World if you've seen that movie. However, at the heart of the plot would be the two's relationship. I value mainly story with some smut. We can discuss kinks in PMs though keep in mind that I would prefer to keep the plot somewhat lighthearted. Just PM directly if you are interested and we can discuss our characters and the plot in more detail. Keep in mind that I would be the GM of the RP unless you had ideas otherwise if you wanted to reverse the roles of our characters. 
    • Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      Looking for 1 or 2 players to play an array of monster girls for two knights in a castle!
      Knights will be played by myself and @Thatannoyinggod
      ---
      The princess has been kidnapped by a dark sorcerer and a brotherhood of knights were sent to rescue her. The assault was a terrible and fierce battle that killed the Sorcerer... but left only two surviving knights.
      Their brotherhood shattered, the two knights resolve to finish their quest and enter the dark keep to rescue the princess. They expected legions of the sorcerer's followers... what they found may be a more difficult challenge.
      The sorcerer's body may have been killed but their essence remains! He poses a final challenge to the knights to finish their quest... the next full moon is only one month away. If the knights can keep their virginity intact until the next full moon, the spell imprisoning the princess will be broken!
      Fail, and her body will belong to the sorcerer.
      To make sure the knights want for nothing during their stay, they have been given a gift. A group of beautiful monster girls to cater to their every need! They will feed the nights, bathe them, entertain them and warm them through the cold castle nights.
      The clock is ticking!
      -----
      So monstergirls will only have one rule, they cant just rape the knights, their chastity must be broken consensually. The knights not only have to face the initial challenge but also are consistently breathing pheromones that sap their strength of will.
      The idea of the role play is a lot of sexual comedy along with some fun erotic scenes where the knights attempt to sate their lust and satisfy the monster girls by any means except vaginal intercourse!
      We both are open to ideas! Comment here or message @Thatannoyinggod or myself if you are interested!
    • plumjara
      By plumjara
      Hello all! You can call me plum or jara! 
      I’m a new to the whole ~erotic~ or smut rp scene but definitely not new to rping! I really like the more taboo or forbidden romance kinda rp’s but I’m open to other plots/pairings that don’t revolve around that : ) I also really love angsty and dramatic rps because why not! I would also like to incorporate smut into all of these(duh)! I honestly really like a healthy balance between smut and romance and get bored with solely smut focused rps. It would have to be a REALLY good one for me to be down for a just smut rp. I really like romance WITH the smut.

I only do mxf pairings and I only play the female too!

I have some ideas but I’m definitely open to anything you want to bring up. Honestly, it’s very important that my partner loves ooc and loves to plot and give their ideas as well! The rp doesn’t have to be smut centered but I’m open to that for sure! I really only do romance rp’s so nothing fantastical for me sorry! I also prefer longer replies and a more long term rp too! I don’t have many rules tbh but if anything comes up I’ll always communicate that with you! 

Ideas:
      Lady and Maid - MC has just inherited her grandfather's wealth and with it, a male maid (if you're willing to play multiple male characters, even better hehe). Whole idea is a dom x sub pairing. Open to being dom or sub!
      teacher's pet, A classic teacher x student plot that I'm reallycraving. Open to anything rlly! I’d honestly prefer to be the female student though : ) Maybe YC has always had a thing for MC and one day she notices how her grades are slipping and she ask for some good ole extra credit and he’s like well...

- summer love, Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B (MC) but never had the courage to confess his feelings. During the summer, Muse B runs away from her strict home and Muse A offers her to live with himself and his older brother. The perfect chance to really get to know her, right? Well. When his older brother takes a liking to her, things get complicated. Jealousies erupt and the competition is on

- five seconds of summer {youngblood}- . I absolutely LOVE 5SOS and the concept of this song lmao. So this could also be a kinda toxic relationship/bad boy idea? Muse A is this bad boy who is in love with Muse Bbut he messes up and gets in trouble, lands in prison for a few years, and when he comes out Muse B is about to get married to someone else? He obviously still loves her and wants to get her back! 
      - “Can we share?” This plot has your characters sister, try to set up you (the bestfriend) with me (the other bestfriend) . However, as she soon finds out that her best friend and her brother (your character) actually both want her, what will happen when they team up to take her and make her theirs? (You’d have to double up on characters for this!)
      - “Older brother” This plot has your character , the older brother of my characters husband going through a nasty divorce and forced to leave his career as a professional cage fighter (career is up for discussion lol) from all the media of the divorce, what happens when he soon finds himself quite bored of being in the house with him and his sister in law from his brother constantly on work trips and such. What happens when he decided that he should make a move on her?
      - “Your mom is hot” This plot has your character, the bestfriend of my characters son, staying at his best friends house for spring break. What happens when the bestfriend has a thing for the mom that’s so graciously letting him stay at her house? He knows she wants I’m but she may need a little push to get what he wants ...
      - "Blood lovers" Alright so this is a good ol vampire x human pairing! I don't have much of a plot for this, except for the fact that I like the idea of the whole sucking blood and biting turn into a sexual thing and YC (the vampire) being forceful and almost blinded by the blood/sex but maybe more soft spoken and gentle outside of the craving he gets it??? idk but i'm craving this!!

These are the only ideas I have rn but I’m open to some more stuff like this! Please PM me!!! I can’t wait to do one of these hehe. Ecchitext and if u want we can rp somewhere else too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.