Hullo everyone

Hullo Everyone,

It's been a really, really, REALLY, long time since I was last here...I feel pretty terrible for my sudden leave and so I'm hoping to return and for my good friends to forgive me.  A little explanation of what has been happening with myself, since I went MIA from ED.

Work became, still is at times, stressful with a new software programme being introduced and lucky for me I am one of a select few who will be over seeing it's implementation in my department, this means weekend work to try and find bugs with the programme and flag them up with the producers to get it sorted.  The training has been utterly rubbish, Management haven't bothered to contact us to ask what we need or think, so as you can imagine with a go live date of March 1st the Managers are no shitting themselves and stressing out.  Backlash on us poor sods though!

There was the birth of my gorgeous baby nephew in November, he took a bit of a turn for the worst in December but then seemed to pull through and has since been a healthy baby, enjoying his days and being adorable at all times!  During December my Dad's health took a turn for the worst also, this is still on going and very stressful for us all as he is the main bread winner for the family, we're hoping that he will hear the results of his tests soon.

My own health and well being haven't been the best either, I guess my family has a bad track record of becoming ill, I took a depressive turn and almost lost the love of my life.  I'm trying to fix things in my head, every fear I have at the moment seems rational to me but it really isn't, it's been difficult but it is worth it at the end of the day.

So in shot 2014 better look up soon!  I'm really looking forward to getting back into the RP side of things, I've missed it and everyone here so so much!

I hope everyone can forgive me and I hope to be back here on ED soon.

Serlina

Hello, there.  I'm fairly new here myself, but It is nice to meet you and welcome back.  

I hope things work out alright for you in real life, and I look forward to seeing how you RP around here. 

Now that I have said hello, I will go hide somewhere, a hole or something like that should be good...

Hello there, Serlina. Long time no see! Hope things look up for you in the future.

Hello Manni nice to see you again!  Thanks, I hope things have been well for you?

Hello NicetryShyguy, welcome to ED and I hope you've been enjoying yourself!  Please don't hide somewhere, I doubt there's very many places here.

Hello DraGoniZed~GloRY welcome to ED!  How have you liked the site so far?