Hullo to you Friends

Hullo everyone I just noticed that I hadn't posted one of these!

I'm Serlina and I've been around ED for quite awhile, I love the site and enjoy roleplaying with everyone here.  I was a member of staff until work and life became too much and I had to step down, I would love to one day return to my post but at the moment my life is being taken over by wedding plans!

I love making Signatures and Avatars, I've also taken up making my own backgrounds as just something to entertain myself.  Thanks to my fiancé I've also been taken over by the gaming world and seem to spend most of my time either playing CoD, Saints Row 3 or now Dead Island!  I'm not the best at games as I've never really played them but I'm learning and really enjoying myself, although I spend too much time in some games drooling over the hot guys!

Anyway that was a quick run down about myself, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them!

So to end this I shall say a big Hello to everyone here on ED! :)

Thank you very much Neppy, I miss being here and RPing but had to grow up and start getting things in order.  Hopefully will be able to post once my dress comes into the shop, I shouldn't have anything else to plan for once that's done!  The only thing that would be getting in the way is silly games, writers block and work!

Thank you Nyx :)

Edited by Serlina

• Senior Staff

Hullo Serlina, I just noticed I hadn't responded to this. xD

How are the wedding plans going? Well, I hope.

I would offer you help with anything if you needed it, though you pretty much know your way around ED.

Nevertheless, the offer is there, as it is to all members.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and looking forward to seeing you around.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Welcome back to EcchiDreams, Serlina. It's good to have you back with us. I hope to see you around in the RP sections again! :)

As other members of staff have said if you need anything don't hesitate to contact us, as you know all too well; we're always happy to help. 

Hullo Serlina, I just noticed I hadn't responded to this. xD

How are the wedding plans going? Well, I hope.

I would offer you help with anything if you needed it, though you pretty much know your way around ED.

Nevertheless, the offer is there, as it is to all members.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and looking forward to seeing you around.

Sweet Dreams~

Hi SMFoxy!  Wedding plans seem to be taking up most of my time when I'm not working at the moment haha, lots of people to speak with, lots of money trading hands and lots of things to be written down!  It's all going brilliant at the moment, my dress should be arriving in the next two months, Bridesmaids should be February next year and I've got my wedding band ordered and being made as we speak!  I haven't asked my fiancé how his end of things are going, he's only got to find a kilt!, but I'd imagine everything on that side will go well also.

Thank you, if I encounter any problems I will be sure to let someone know. :)

Thank you Tripp!  I hope to get soon, once everything in real life has settled down. :) Thank you for welcoming me back, it's good to be back with my good friends.

Hi KlKitty I'm doing rather well at the moment, for having a cold anyway, thank you for welcoming me back!  Haha I suppose that would make me a Senior yes, interesting concept that!  Thank you! I rather like my Avatar and Signature set, I enjoy just making them really, I've got a folder full of them! :P

Hi KlKitty I'm doing rather well at the moment, for having a cold anyway, thank you for welcoming me back!  Haha I suppose that would make me a Senior yes, interesting concept that!  Thank you! I rather like my Avatar and Signature set, I enjoy just making them really, I've got a folder full of them! :P

Aww, it sucks you have a cold but it's good to know you're otherwise okei. I really like how you tied the background in with your characters' scarf/muffler. Well, at least I think that's what you did? >.<