Become Resort Staff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

to weigh in on this, Dozle Zabie unfortunately found himself quite bored when he tried to play a similar role of security, seeing as there's pretty much no one who has any reason to pick a fight with anyone else.

What I might suggest, if you want a more combat oriented character, is someone who arranges hunting parties (even small ones) to go and clear out/capture the monsters still roaming out in the jungle 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Buio said:

to weigh in on this, Dozle Zabie unfortunately found himself quite bored when he tried to play a similar role of security, seeing as there's pretty much no one who has any reason to pick a fight with anyone else.

What I might suggest, if you want a more combat oriented character, is someone who arranges hunting parties (even small ones) to go and clear out/capture the monsters still roaming out in the jungle 🙂

Now that you've mention that, it sounds like a great idea! I'm not sure what monsters exists there but I can assume it's just about anything that is thought of(?). And yes, I am fully aware that there might not be much combat in general, wasn't necessarily aiming for "combat 24/7" let alone much conflict on the island, just figured it'd be a fun job. But now that the hunter job was mentioned, I'm totally going for that. Thank y'all for the help. 

Now, another question about this, how in the heck would my character have found a job like this? He was originally going to be sailed over to the wrong island and stay there, so in character, what would you suggest he do? Or would the opportunity come up for him to take the helm? Sorry of this is all confusing.

Well, Sweet Treat kind of exists in its own pocket dimension, and seeing as it's meant to be a sanctuary of sorts, most people who stumble onto it are said to have been looking for it consciously or subconsciously. So maybe your character was looking for a more thrilling sense of adventure and that's what brought him to the island?

As for how he got the job, he would have had to ask it of Mint and Lollipop, and I can see him offering his services simply after having been given the introductory spiel to the island and asking why the jungle was recommended to stay away from.

The types of beasts you can find in there are basically mutant monsters that were released there by the previous owners of the island and were designed to hunt down and capture runaway slaves. In the meta that means it's a place where players can go to have their characters non-con'd by feral monsters of whatever kind they prefer, so there would be relatively little restrictions on what kind of beast your char could be hunting down. The only thing to keep in mind is that since these monsters were designed as capture and retrieval tools for the sadistic previous owners who have now gone feral, they would by far and large simply fuck their prey into submission and bring them back to their nests as opposed to kill or seriously injure them.

About the monsters I would like to add to what Buio said. Each monster's original main purpose was to restrain, subdue, and retrieve. As Buio stated that means they don't kill. They will however come at their targets relentlessly, and attempt to restrain and/or overpower their prey. If their prey is overly violent, they will react more aggressively and will use more physical force to try to subdue their prey. For instance usually a lumbering four armed brute would just chase his victim, and grab them, using his muscles to over power and restrain them. But if his target fights back enough to make the task overly difficult or hurts, it will become much more violent may even attempt to use force to render the prey unconscious. 

While some may never become violent and will only try to restrain their victim more and desperately the more it is attacked. Like a tentacle monster using more and more tentacles to pinned down its prey as its tentacles keep getting cut off.

The monster were design to make the islands slaves fear trying to escape into the jungle, and bring any that did back in one piece. Now that ownership of the island had changed hands the new owners don't would never use them on unwilling guest, the retrieval part of the monster's instincts have basically changed to them dragging their prey back to their nest, where they attempt to breed with their victims endlessly. Endlessly Because, the monsters can't actually reproduce. They can cum plenty, but their seed is completely incapable of taking root. Because of this  they desperately attempt to breed with their victims over and over, with no success. At least for the monsters that were designed to have breeding instincts. 

I would say a Hunters job would to head out into the jungle and thin the numbers if possible. And if any guest go missing, it would be their job to go into the jungle and search for signs of if they had been taken by the monsters and then rescue them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you looking for any positions? I was thinking of making a new character as a staff member. I’m fine with anything, but I wouldn’t mind being a server at the snack bar, or a job in the entertainment district, or staff at the hotel as like front desk or someone who guests could request for fun or anything else really.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 3