Hello! Hi! And other words for greetings.

So...yeah. Hi there! I go by Zaval for my roleplay handle, nice to meet you all! 

I'm not new to roleplaying - I originally started in City of Heroes way back in the day, then just continued on and off ever since. 

So in no particular order, some basics about me:

- I love world building, especially seeing a world grow organically from two partners writing together. Some of my best stories were me and my partners just throwing some details in and just running with it!

- Board games are a recent passion of mine. Digital board games especially. Now, I'm not GOOD at them necessarily, but...

- Genres - fantasy, sci-fi, modern (fantasy or mundane), super heroes...I'm not picky so long as it's got a cool idea backing it. 

Time is a little limited, so I can only say so much. But looking forward to finding some partners to roleplay with. Have an awesome day all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello @Zaval, I see that none of the staff have welcomed you yet. This is not really good, perhaps they've been just as busy as I have. Either way that's going to change now. For I am a member of staff and I formally say:

🎉 Welcome to EcchiDreams 🎉

Sorry for the delay. If you're still looking at ways of getting started, or want more information please check out this guide:

Archived