EcchiText - Draft replies

krakendaddy

As someone who uses EcchiText a lot for longer form RPs, it's deeply frustrating having to try and finish a reply in one go. 

Is there any way we could mark a message as a draft, so that the other parties can't see it until you're done tinkering?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not as far as I am aware. I've been looking at how to make this possible, even though that there is a drafts folder. Which is odd, no?

You can send yourself an EcchiText which you can move to the drafts folder if you like. This would effectively be a drafts framework. But I do wonder if there is a better way of doing it, like you suggested. I'll pass the suggestion on to IPS and see if we can make it a thing. 

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Floofenstein
      By Floofenstein
      The Private Roleplayer Bulletin Board is really nice for finding people...Unfortunately, of late, people have been making a new thread for each individual idea they have...And are having rather a lot of ideas. This is...Annoying, as it leads to the first page being utterly dominated by three or four people who bump near every day it feels, leaving other advertisements buried down to the second page at the least, and who really even looks there?

Thusly I request enforcement of the guideline/rule under the Ecchidreams Terms of Service part 17, section 2: You must not spam multiple bulletins up in quick succession, and we advise against posting excessive bulletins anyway. 

And maybe make it a bit more stringent anyway, locked down to two or three threads at once. I love that people are having ideas, but I'd rather other peoples' bulletin adds, and my own, not be buried under them in the process.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      If you have suggestions post them here
    • Imouto Kanna
      By Imouto Kanna
      I would appreciate getting a notification if someone has left our ecchitext message. The way I see it is, it would show up like a new message was sent to the person/people remaining in the conversation. I know it shows it up at the top of the message, but that is only really useful after you've opened it. 
    • Starcry
      By Starcry
      I noticed that when you react to someone's status there is no "hug" emoji. Do you think it would be possible to have one added please? 
    • JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      Hello and thanks for having this forum to allow our, sometimes, good suggestions and questions.
      As you probably know, I run several clubs myself and most often they are quite comprehensive in scope and thus needs to be flexible to accomodate how I choose to set things up so my members are able to find what they need easy and quickly.
      However, even owners of the clubs are not able to move topics around, delete topics and do the more large scale functions. Thus we need to ask staff members to do these tasks for us.
      I would like to see club owners having more freedom in how they arrange and set up things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.