EcchiMates Thoughts

I see that EcchiMates are still in BETA so I was wondering since that is a new feature added then maybe it should show either when they are online your friends there or maybe have it show the notifications you would get from them either EcchiText or Posts so that you could differentiate your Friends from everyone else, it is just a little suggestion that I wanted to throw your way since I do like to keep Acquaintances separated from my Friends 😄 

Ooh and maybe have it show on Your Profile who your Friends are at least for one self because it is weird I can see my Followers but not my Friends 😅

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen
  • Like 1

• Community Administrator
32 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

I see that EcchiMates are still in BETA so I was wondering since that is a new feature added then maybe it should show either when they are online your friends there or maybe have it show the notifications you would get from them either EcchiText or Posts so that you could differentiate your Friends from everyone else, it is just a little suggestion that I wanted to throw your way since I do like to keep Acquaintances separated from my Friends 😄 

I'm not sure about that because that would require Notification Grouping for a start which this platform's software doesn't support. Sorry. But I might look into it for the other project that I am working on, that we hope to update this platform to. There is however an activity feed that only shows content from people you're following, and people you're friends with:

I believe you can add these streams to "My Activity Streams" as well. 

32 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

Ooh and maybe have it show on Your Profile who your Friends are at least for one self because it is weird I can see my Followers but not my Friends 😅

You legitimately can already. So for your profile it'd be this link here.

unknown.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to suggest for this ecchimates system have a separate area on ones profile to see who is online like say Elena and me are ecchimates and one of us is online but the other isn't and say haven't replied to a rp in a while perhaps using a bump feature to send a bump to the other I guess mainly this suggestion is to help evolve ecchimates to be more beneficial rather than having to go to forums just to see if said person is online or not.

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, SoulReaper said:

I would like to suggest for this ecchimates system have a separate area on ones profile to see who is online like say Elena and me are ecchimates and one of us is online but the other isn't and say haven't replied to a rp in a while perhaps using a bump feature to send a bump to the other I guess mainly this suggestion is to help evolve ecchimates to be more beneficial rather than having to go to forums just to see if said person is online or not.

I'm sorry but this isn't practical under the current system and the ceiling of limitations we're already hitting. The border around the avatar should light up purple if they're online, I know it's not right now due to an outstanding issue I've already spoken about in my most recent status update. I'm trying to sort this out currently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up