Pure NSFW Plot!

Pixelleci

Looking for someone who is definitely open minded and willing to do a plot with purely smut! We can discuss kinks and limits in chat, and I will do a plethora of fandoms, just name it! 
I do prefer switch x switch, although I might be flexible to play dom x sub (me as either). Preferably bxb, but I can play bxg or gxg as wel!

• Tema locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Roleplaying-Dream
      By Roleplaying-Dream
      Hey there. I am new to this site, but not to roleplay in general. I would like to start a new roleplay with the right roleplay partner, so feel free to message me, if you're interested. My roleplay ideas can differ a lot from each other, as there is no specific type of roleplay or genre I like, so on here I will devide them into three catagories: smut orientated and story orientated:
      Smut orientated:
      -Free use declaration: A while back in this world, a declaration has been passed, which allows men to freely use women whenever they feel like it. This was done to lower the rising crime rate and increase the work efficiency of men. (for this roleplay i would like to dig a little bit deeper into this world, and explore diffrent aspects of it. It would require me to play multiple characters whereas, you'd only had to focus on one)
      -One book to rule the world: MC stumbles upon a long lost and forgotten notebook, allowing the owner of which, to shape the world around him to his liking, just by writing rules into said notebook. (This would require you to play as multiple characters, whilst I'd focus on one, on the other hand)
      -Slave/master: One day, after another frustrating day in chains for you, I decide to buy you off the slave market (Old but gold, I know this setting is quite old, but proves itself to be of a great potential)
      Story orientated:
      -Dystopian: Every person is born as either good or evil. The government determines which of both sides one belongs to, and whilst the good are normally migrated into society, the evil are sent outside of the cities borders, to live in camps amongst themselves, under own control. Since you had been born, the goverment wasn't able to make out, which side you are on, so for safety precausions, you are sent outside of the city.
      -Dystopian: Overcrowding prisons have lead the government to create prison islands. These are uninhabitated islands in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by mines, to prevent escapes. You just recently commited a crime and are on your way to such a prison in a helicopter.

• PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      When the Janic organism was found, the future looked to be at hand. The key to unlimited energy, elimination genetic and incurable ails, pretty much any human problem, arriving on a meteor crashing down in the Southwestern US. Then a mysterious organization showed and overthrew much of the world order, their soldiers humanoid and they are more monstrous the higher the rank they are. In bastion city, the last refuge, They found a new way to fight. Using JOs in combination with nano-assembly tech and new alloys, they created an all female super-soldier squad that seemed out of the Saturday morning cartoon show. The Amazon Rangers, supported by their lovers are the last line of defense. And unknowingly, the lovers are the only thing standing between the girls and a permanent fall to the darkside.
      Preferred Role: The Rangers
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      The world has changed When biology as we knew it was thrown right out the window. The revelation monsters exist. They are far more humanoid than one would expect. There were issues at the start of course, riots and some small wars, among other things that sprung up over the years. But things have smoothed over, and the races of monsters and men have come together in harmony. And more than one inter-species couple has formed. But the black market is always looking for the next good to sell to the unsavory and wealthy. And female monsters are looking like the latest prize.
      (Fantasy version also available, taking place in a sort medieval fantasy metroplis)
      Preferred Role: Monster Girls
      -Gorgon
      -Dragon
      -Kikimora
      -Angel/Fallen Angel
      -Unicorn/Bicorn
      Elf/Darkelf
      -Holstar/Minotaur
    • 0ItsFox
      By 0ItsFox
      Hello! I would like to do a romantic plot that centers around YC fighting through other suitors of MC (exes or otherwise) with video game physics like in Scott Pilgrim vs The World if you've seen that movie. However, at the heart of the plot would be the two's relationship. I value mainly story with some smut. We can discuss kinks in PMs though keep in mind that I would prefer to keep the plot somewhat lighthearted. Just PM directly if you are interested and we can discuss our characters and the plot in more detail. Keep in mind that I would be the GM of the RP unless you had ideas otherwise if you wanted to reverse the roles of our characters. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.