poppet.hell and WritesNaughtyStories role-play

Jacob loved watching cartoons, he almost never got to watch them alone since his siblings always wanted to watch something different, they usually called it "more adult" shows, it annoyed him. He relaxed back on the couch, he was wearing a loose sweater and some sweatpants. His hair was messy and soft, and he was wearing a pair of over-sized white socks. He held his favourite plushy as he watched the TV, it was a bear with a pink bow. His brother always called it a "girl's toy" and a "pansy toy", but he didn't listen. He loved it anyways. It was hot out. The summer air came through the partially open window and made him sweat, the sun glaring into the room, pulling the dust in the air into focus. He didn't like running around outside like other kids, he never enjoyed sports either. He was skinny and small, and the summer heat and sounds of the outside reminded him of it. He just kept his focus on the cartoon he was watching.

"Fer fucksake, Jake!" Nate called as he walked into the family room, "Turn the fucking baby shit off."

The taller, muscular older brother flopped onto the couch and grabbed Ferdinand from his younger brother and threw it across the room, "You were too big for that when you started school - you're thirteen, get a grip." He shoved his younger brother to the end of the couch and picked up the remote and changed the channel to Hockey Night.

"Come on, buttercup, let's check the hockey scores, huh?"

"But I don't like hockey!" He said in his quiet voice. He glanced at Ferdinand now resting on the carpeted floor and wanted to go pick him back up, but he knew Nate would taunt him more. "Can we please just watch more of-" He almost said the name of the cartoon, but knowing his brother, he'd laugh his ass off at the name Sparkle Super-warriors, so he shyly continued speaking. "more of- the cartoon I was watching.." He shriveled up into himself. His brother made him super nervous. He always ended up being pressured into playing a game with him, and always ended up getting cut or bruised. Nate was always too rough for him, or as Nate would put it, he was "Too weak for big boy games." His taunting tone manifested in his head much to easily, he had heard it many, many, times. "Can I at least have more room on the couch?" Jacob said timidly. His brother was too tall for him to be able to sit on it comfortably with him on it as well.

"Sure, sissy." Nate laughed, sitting up to give Jake more room on the couch, "But fuck no. We are not watching whatever that shit was."

The penalty coverage started and Nate growled as he shoved Jacob's shoulder playfully, "Come on, that was a clean hit!" He barked at his brother and the TV. The broadcast continued and as soon as Jake sat up on the couch, Nate turned back sideways and used his little brother as an ottoman, plopping his feet in Jacob's lap.

His own dark hair was worn long and loose, his broad shoulders filling his old Nordiques Jersey and his jeans tight on his muscular thighs. He rested his head on the arm of the couch. "Fetch us a drink, huh Jake?" he demanded lifting his feet off his brother's lap.

"Mom says you're not supposed to swear..." Jake muttered under his breath. "I don't wanna go get something to drink, if you want something you should go get it." he said with an ornery attitude. Nate always commanded him around like he was some sort of a slave, he hated it. He crossed his arms angrily and stared at the television, not looking at Nate. Nate had caused many family issues in the past, he had came home drunk from parties a few times, and Jacob could never forget the time he got suspended from school, his mother wouldn't talk to him for days. There was something about Nate that always interested Jacob though, he was strangely intriguing. His presence was powerful, but also sort of silly, and lustful. As much as he tried to forget it, Jacob couldn't stop thinking of a particular memory when he was around him. It was mid-summer. He couldn't fall asleep, the heat was getting to him, so he wandered through the halls, trying to cool himself off as he blundered around in a sleepy haze. He remembered glancing through the half open doorways, looking at his sleeping family. As he got to the end of the hallway, he looked into Nate's room. He wasn't comfortably under his covers, he was sleeping on top of them, most likely to not overheat. His eyes panned over his sleeping body, it took him a second of focusing to realize that Nate was only wearing a pair of socks. His eyes widened. Nate was fit and tall, his body was sweaty and shined in the dim moonlight coming from the window. If Jacob didn't have any common sense he would have climbed into bed with him, but he didn't, he went back to his room and fell back asleep. In the morning he acted like he hadn't seen anything. He acted like the experience hadn't affected him, when it had. He held the feelings he felt on that night deep inside of him, and he returned to being a normal younger brother with a mean older brother. It never left him though, and on this particularly hot day he couldn't forget about it. He inconspicuously blushed slightly, but tried to hold it back.

"Fuck mom," Nate grumbled, "what're you gonna do, b'y? Tell her?"

When Jake refused to get them drinks, Nate dropped his feet roughly into his brother's lap before he slid them to the floor, "You are such a bitch, Jake." He said, standing up and giving Jacob's head a playful, if way to rough shove, as he walked by.

He returned a minute later with a pair of sodas and flung himself on to the couch." Really ought to just call you Jackie." He scowled before he swung his feet into Jake's lap again. He raised one foot and poked Jacob's nose with his sock covered  toes 

He extended one of the cans to his brother, "Want one, Jackie?" He asked in a mocking, high voice.

"Don't call me that!" Jacob acted angry despite the fact that his favourite cartoon character had the same name he was being called; Jackie Galactica, the leader of the Sparkle Super-Warriors. "Can you please stop putting your legs on me, your feet are in my face and you're too heavy!" Jacob reluctantly took the soda and looked to the side, trying to express his annoyance in an even more obvious way. "Maybe I will tell mom, she said she likes me better anyways..." He said angrily under his breath. He suddenly blushed, that was a little too mean. He knew his brother could take it easily, he had his whole life, but it felt harsh. He folded into himself again, making himself appear even smaller and more frail. "Just, please don't call me Jackie.." he said in a light, bothered tone.

Nate had had enough.

He lifted one foot over Jacob's head and forced in between the much smaller boy and the couch. He hooked his ankles together and squeezed and suddenly bent both knees. He slid his ankles along his calves and pulled Jacob between his thighs. His brother's face was in his crotch and Nate squeezed his legs together.

"Guess Mommy's favorite little girl better go tell her mean old Nate calls her Jackie." Nate sneered with a cruel, angry edge in his voice.  "Those are balls, sissy. You have any?"

"Mph- stop!-" Jacob tried to get words of protest out as he was grappled and barely managed too. Jacob struggled the best he could, but Nate's thick legs held his frail body down. He waved his arms and kicked his legs to no use trying break free. "L- let me -mph- go!" As his head pressed against Nate's crotch, the harsh texture of his jeans hurt his pale skin. As he struggled he found himself pushed harder into Nate, he started feel more defined shapes through the denim and blushed once more. "Stop- This is so gross!"

Nate giggled at his brother, "Come on, Jackie, b'y - you can do better than that!" he teased as he leaned forward and grabbed Jake's butt. "Ohh - what a nice tushy she's got!" he continued to laugh. He wasn't really aware of it, but his brother's face pressed against his package was starting to have an effect and, while Nate was just teasing Jacob, he was beginning to bulge against his jeans.

He gave Jake's butt cheeks a two handed, shake, jiggling each cheek up and down opposite the other, ""Shit, look at her twerk!" he squealed gleefully.

"Nate! Stop it!" Jacob said in a whiny tone. He felt his brother's hefty hands feel him up and tease him and continued to blush. "No- stop it- I'm not a girl!" He said angrily, still blushing. As he was grappled he felt something large and soft in Nate's pants, his face and features were pressed right against it, and he could feel it twitch ever so slightly, and begin to get a little harder. At first, he was disoriented enough to not know what he was pressed against, until he realized. He felt blood rush through his body, and his nether regions began to perk up slightly, he hoped Nate wouldn't see. "P-please stop.. Nate..."

"Fine!" Nate said, exasperated, and shoved Jake back. As Jake tried to reorganize himself on the couch Nate saw the slight bulge in his pants and grabbed it. He shook it a little less roughly than he had just done his butt, "What's this, Jackie?" He cooed, "Maybe she's got a package after all..."

He hadn't noticed his own bulging crotch, yet and teased Jake, "You like having Nate's balls in your face, Jackie?" he asked, and grabbed his own package. Then the blush began to spread over his face, he started to sputter, but recovered quickly and played it off like he Jake hadn't seen anything.

Jacob jumped back as Nate let him go, and tried to make his boner not visible, but to no avail. He yelped when Nate grabbed it, trying to get as far away from Nate on the couch as possible. He saw for a quick moment Nate's boner in his pants. It was so thick and long, would his ever grow to that size? His hadn't grown much for his age. He looked down into his lap, burying his head in between his held up knees and his chest, trying not to show his blush. He felt his own dick twitch, the way his pants hugged his erection felt so good, he had never really touched himself before, though he knew other boys who did. He never knew it could feel so good. "I'm not a sissy... Don't call me a girl.." he said timidly.

Nate squeezed his brother's cock through his sweat pants, "Why not? That's  a world record clit, isn't it, Jackie?" he asked tugging at his pants. "Lemme see." He demanded and revealed his brother's smooth, hard cock. "Well, look at that." Nate said, "it is a dick, Jackie. A very pretty one." Nate stroked it with one hand while he undid his own jeans, "Want to see a real cock, Jackie?" He lifted his semi erect prick out of his jeans and slid his fist over it's length.

"There you go, Jackie." He took his brother's hand and put it on his twitching member. 

Jacob closed his eyes in embarrassment. Nate's hand felt so good, but he didn't want to show it. Suddenly Nate pulled his arm, he could feel his hand placed on his warm cock. His face went even redder. "This is so gross Nate..." He didn't back down though, he kept his hand against it, and slowly began to relax and loosen up. He opened up his eyes and looked at it, it was tanner than his usual skin tone, and had a large vein going up it's side. It looked much more mature and masculine than Jacobs. "Why are you showing me your- you know what-!" He said in a tone that sounded like it was trying to be angrier then it was.

"Why? You don't like my dick in your hand?" He gave Jake's a friendly squeeze, "You don't seem to mind me touching yours." He looked his brother in the eye, "You loved having your head shoved in my crotch, didn't you?" he asks, is face lighting up with realization. "It's OK, Jackie I won't rat you out for liking my cock. When have I ever told?" He asked his brother with a wink.

Jacob couldn't find words to say for a moment, before he finally opened his mouth. "N- N- No! I'm not a sissy I swear! Stop teasing me.." After his brother's truthful observation he backed away, fearing more attacking scrutiny from Nate. "I don't want to touch you that's gross- get off me!" He backed away from Nate and pulled up his sweatpants. He held his tiny hands over his crotch, trying to keep Nate from touching it and groping him. "Stop teasing-!" he yelled much louder than usual. The sounds of hockey on the television drowned it out, though.

Nate grabbed Jacob and pulled him to him, catching him in a rough embrace, "Will you stop screaming, Jackie? Who's teasing?" He said with a soft chuckle, "I saw the look on your face when I put your hand on my dick - I haven't seen you light up like that since I told you where I hid Ferdinand."

Nate held Jacob, it was from, but not the rough squeeze that Nate usually used to wrangle his little brother. His own rapidly hardening member was pressed against his brother's abdomen. "Kind of seems like I like it too," he whispered.

He let one of his hands fall to Jacob's butt and gave it a squeeze. It wasn't as rough either.

Jacob resisted for a moment before submitting to the embrace and digging his head into Nate's shoulder. Nate's cock felt good against him, he was so masculine and lustful, Jacob wanted more. He awkwardly but cutely bit his lip, the feeling of Nate's rough hands feeling him up made his member twitch. "N-nate..." Jacob pulled his own pants down. "Can y- you stick a finger in.. like the doctor did? It feels good.." He put one of his small hands on Nate's cock, gripping it through his pants. He then pulled his hand back before sticking it down the open fly of Nate's pants, pulling out his dick, exposing it more than it had been previously. He opened his mouth and stuck his short tongue out, a drop of saliva slowly trickled down his chin and on to Nate's cock. Jacob put on an awkward flustered smile.

Nate slid his middle finger into his brother's mouth and let him suck it to wet it. "Hmmm..." He moaned softly as Jake took out his cock and dribbled saliva onto it, "you like your butt played with?"

He reached over Jake's back with his slightly lubed finger and pulled his butt cheek to the side with his other hand. He found the pucker of Jacob's sensitive entrance and circled it with his finger tip. "What are you going to do with that cock, Jackie?" He asked, his lips pressed close to Jacob's ear and caressing his cheek as he spoke.

Unseen he smiled as he pressed his finger against the center of Jacob's ass. Nate could feel his brothers butt yield to him and pushed his finger further in, "Like that?" He asked twisting the little the angle allowed him to, and exploring the newfound geography of Jackie's delicate hole.

"mph-" Jacob felt the finger push it's way inside him, it hurt at first, but he knew what it felt like when it was inside, and he loved that feeling. Jacob shivered as his brother spoke in his ear, the sound of his voice deepening made his cock twitch. He was so fucking hot to him. Jacob bent down his head, his puckered lips lightly touched the soft head of Nate's cock. He slid his lips further down, feeling his cool spit drip down Nate's shaft. He bobbed his head up and down, sucking on Nate's head. He outstretched his tongue in his mouth, and ran it across Nate's tip, it was smooth and fleshy. It tasted like a form of really heavy cream, but a little more subtle and smooth, he loved it. He slipped his lips down further, sucking on half of the cock, if he went any further he would start choking. As he sucked, he couldn't help feeling giddy for when Nate would stick his digits in, he grinned slightly, only to realize it made it harder to suck Nate off, so he stopped.

As his little brother slid his lips over his penis, Nate moaned softly, "That's nice Jackie." he cooed. He leaned forward , folding himself over his little brother's small narrow back, and pushed another finger into Jake's ass and started to slide them in and out. He started to flex his hips, thrusting into Jake's mouth as he rubbed his other small, smooth ass cheek with his free hand,

"What a good little brother you are, Jackie."  He said kissing the small of Jake's back. He really wanted to see his little brother's cock. So, he pushed bak to sit up as much as he could and still finger fuck Jake's tight bung hole. "Let me see your cock, Jake." 

• 2 weeks later...