City of Sunveil

• JennyDK unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Being non-shows for most official gatherings, the triplets Giana, Claire and Jessica are out of the academy grounds and skipping stuff just to hang out in Sunveil as the day is so much more fun and sunny outside than in the old stuffy hallways of the academy. Giana and Jessica have taken them all to a nearby convenience store where they hang out in front of it and try to look for anything that might be cause for mischief, lewdness or even both.

• Like 2

Yakshi sighed as she gently looked at her map and the directions that she was suppose to go. She had it all written out but somehow she had managed to get herself lost. While she knew that she could simply just unfold her wings and find it that way. She wanted to get use to walking on the ground level since not everyone is as gifted as her with the wondrous ability to take off to the sky. "Let's see." She murmured as she investigatingly burrowed her face into the map as she turned to a wall distractedly. "I was suppose to. . ." She began murmuring to herself the directions that she had written down. The map she carried unfurled in her upper arms while the gps was in her lower left arm and her lower right arm was tracing how she was suppose to get there. Her tail swaying left and right behind her.

• Like 1

While Claire and Jessica seems distracted by their own phones, browsing various sites, Giana notices on the other students from their own year walking around - pretty unusual for her due to her being able to fly and all. She has always liked what she saw and especially in the showers after P.E. She nudges Claire in the side who then looks lets out a soft grunt."What?", then she spots Yakshi as well and grins and finally prods Jessica who soon stares as well.

Soon enough Jessica speaks into the mind of Yakshi."Hiya there hot stuff! Fancy seeing you here...and outside of the boring academy as well. You up to nuthin' good?".

• Like 1

Yakshi felt the telepathic communication link form between her and one of the three sisters. She looked around as unfortunately despite being born a daemon, Yakshi did not actually have any real magical power. Everything she could do was based on her physical ability and what her body could already do naturally. Nothing real special about it. She soon spotted the three sisters that were eyeing her up. She was thankful that the telepathic magic tended to be a two way door. "Well, I suppose you could certainly say that. Just kind of getting lost around here since I've always flown before. Thought I'd give things a different perspective."  

Soon enough the three of them move towards the lovely demon who was clearly lost in the big city all on her own, surely a fun target for them to at least tease and maybe more, depending on how things turn out. Claire and Giana stays silent for now and let Jessica speak for them collectively as Yakshi soon finds herself half way surrounded by the the triplet sisters, all of which are eyeing her over without shame or trying to hide it in any way."My my! I think we could help you out. We are used to...well...getting around in different ways and exploring... many new things and perspectives too. Why not join us for a bit. You seem like you could use the company", she says with a nice smirk on her face.

As a lust daemon herself, Yakshi wasn't against being eyed up rather as the three demons got a look at her body. Yakshi decided to make sure that they got a perfectly good idea at how well equipped she was. Yakshi folded up her map and she returned her gps to a pocket in her dress. "Well, that's an offer that I have a hard time refusing." She smiled as her lower arms wrapped underneath her bosom popping out her cleavage just a bit more for the sisters. "I'm sure you three can thoroughly show me a lot where it would've taken ages for me if I was just exploring on my own." She winked as she put herself in between the trio. Yakshi's phallic tail meanwhile flicked to and fro happily behind her.

Claire is the next to speak, her smirk still wide and strong, especially once Yaskhi seems very willing to go along with this so far. Her mind already creating interesting scenarios and situations to happen. Her hands find her hips and she steps even closer and in a subtle way, gives a signal to her two sisters. Right away, they all three turn up their Aura of Lust full force, hitting the fourth demon with all three waves at once, surely overwhelming her mind and body, unless she would have some way to resist it at all."We can show you so many new things. Tell us...have you ever used the alley ways as short cuts? We can show you the way much easier that way", she replies back and doesn't hide her view on the crotch of the lust demon in the midst of them."Ohhh, yes, I think we know just the place to go", Giana chimes in as well.

Yakshi smiled as a flush started to burn on her face and she started to unconsciously chew her lip. She knew she was being affected by the three lust demon's waves of lust and she didn't have a way to stop the waves from having an effect on her body. Beneath the dress that Yakshi wore, her twin poles were rising in erection and with how tight her dress was. It gave an obvious impression at what the daemoness was carrying around. Her tail starting to ooze out a thick, syrupy pre. "Why~ I've never took the alleyways since they always seem oh so dangerous~ But, I think with you three guiding me~ I'm more than willing to brave what's ahead." She said as at this point with the Auras Of Lust on full blast on her, she had a quite lewd imagination in what she was thinking to do with these sexy triplets. 

"Oh, you are quite safe with us helping you out and I am fairly surely you are far from helpless yourself. I mean, with such big weaponry you carry around and all", Jessica says and is the first to lead the way as she quickly spots the entry way to an alley not far from there at all. She smirks wide and nods at Claire and Giana, who then grasp one of Yaski's arms each, putting both of them between their boobs as they close to the demoness, one on each side of her."I wonder...since we are from the same year, it would be a shame to not hang out more often...wouldn't you say?", Giana adds to that while the trio guide Yakshi towards more "private" area.

Yakshi smiled feeling her lower arms pulled in and squished in between Giana's and Claire's breasts. Yakshi twisted her hand and wrist so that way her dexterous digits could gently fondle the underside of the ladies' breasts. "Hehehe~ Oh please, despite my arsenal~ I'm quite a pacifist. Make love~ Not war. And, I think I would love to hang out with such lovely girls like yourself." She said as she didn't have any protest being taken by trio of girls who want to get a lewd on with her. She bit her lip eagerly as she couldn't wait till they were at their destination and clothes started to fly off. She swished her tail cock excitedly behind her before looking forward at Jessica and a light bulb flickered over Yakshi's head for a moment. 

She tucked the map of Sunveil away so that way her upper arms were now free as well. She was on height level with the three. Yakshi's upper arms wrapped around Giana and Claire and her hands boldly groped the breast on their body that would be farthest away from Yakshi. Meanwhile, her tail tuck itself between Yakshi's legs and slithered its way to Jessica before like a tentacle it suddenly dragged itself between her legs right against her crotch. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 1

Claire and Giana both are quite happy with the groping and even encourage it further as they press against the touches being made to their chests. They give off eager groans already and have huge grins painted on their faces while the four of them move towards the nearby alley way.

Far enough into the alley way and now out of sight, the trio of lust demons all slip away enough to surround Yakshi once more."I think this ought to do it. While we love fun, it is best to not be put behind bars and what not. How about we make today a bit more exciting now?", Claire speaks out while she and her sisters begin to neatly undress themselves slowly and carefully, not wanting to ruin or mess up their uniforms.

Yakshi let the girls go as they shifted away and saw them undress which made her two wieners that hung at her groin flare up again in excitement. "Yes, that is very much true." Yakshi nodded as she didn't really want to have a run-in with security of either the school or police of the city. Yakshi felt her tail try to stretch out before she felt her tail bump into the wall in the alleyway and then the trio standing before her. "I would love to make this day more exciting~ For the three of you and myself." She grinned as her four arms got to work on removing her dress. It didn't take long for her pale body to soon be on display for the triplets. Her shafts that hung at her groin were in full erection and soon her tail raised up between her legs creating a neat row of cocks with the one on bottom the odd one out. Yakshi's breasts bounced as she snapped her bra off and those plump breasts bounced free and thanks to her young age, they didn't sag at all after being set free. 

Three young, perky and lovely bodies are all revealed for the young lust demon. While they do indeed plan to have some lewd fun, there is still something in their minds - a good rump is even better with some pranks to go along with it. For now, they bide their time to look for opportunities to do this.

In the meantime, they come closer and kneel down, three faces near the two massive and hard shecocks, that throbs heavily in anticipation and eagerness. The three of them lick their lips while inhaling the intoxicating musk of dick in the air. Claire and Giana both slip a pair of breast around the upper and lower cock, encasing both members in hot flesh, tight and lovely to the touch."Ahhhh, such a wonderful pair you have there! I have been eyeing them in the locker room a long time now!" and "Mmmmmmm, it's so hard and hot! How does it feel to have the three hottest students here with you?", is heard from the two.

At the same time Jessica is grinning from ear to ear as she watches her sisters get into things already and surely pleasuring Yakshi."Tell us....what sort of fun powers do you have, girl?", Jessica asks curiously, aiming to try and use it to their advantage if possible. Surely, the triple Lust wave and the double pleasure will make it easy to make her talk.

Yakshi's face flushed as her tail disappeared behind Yakshi's back as it seemed to sense it was not needed for the triplets of hotties. "Oh fuck~" Yakshi gasped feeling Claire's and Giana's breasts manage to wrap around each of her schlongs. The heated cock warming up their entrapping breasts. Yakshi bit her lip as she saw the one called Claire proclaim about eying up these meat sticks beforehand. "Nnngh~ It feels so good." She murred out as her body was distracted by the pleasures that the two were creating. 

Jessica's question made Yakshi's ears twitch and they drooped a bit embarrassingly and disappointedly. "Well, um, other than my arms, my wings and my cocks. . . I don't really have anything else. I guess you could say I'm a lust daemon who focuses more on being all physical and intimate." Speaking of being physical and intimate, the meaty poles throbbed in between the lust demon's breasts and began to drool out with a hefty pre. 

All three of them listen to her openly confess her lack of abilites beyond physical ones, letting them know she is easy to play with, in more sense than one and that she can be easy prey for later pranks, both of normal and sexual kinds."Awwww, that's fine, hun! You possess some lovely tools and quite fun at that!", Jessica responds back and leans close to kiss Yakshi deeply. Meanwhile, her mind speaks to her sisters as well:'Looks like we need to make something happen in the locker room next time...I am sure this gal has other ones she wants to bang...let us give her a hand then'.

Claire and Giana smirks wide and as they pull their breasts up and down each pulsating meaty spear, they make sure to kiss and lick the part of the shafts that emerge from the top part of their breasts while  winking at the dual cocked lady before them, making her know they like what is happening quite a lot and expect even greater things to come."Mmmmmm, such yummy cock you have here!", Claire proclaims as she sucks the tip after the precum has made a shiny mess of her large lovely soft globes."Hehe...how often do you even get to use them?", Giana asks, the trio also using this special occasion to both have lovely fun and get info about their "victim".

Yakshi smiled happily as she was actually glad that the demonness's didn't seem to mind about the fact that the Lust Daemon was relatively powerless. "Well, um, hehe, thanks. I-I didn't really think you'd like the taste." She said as her stocky towers were further massaged by Claire's and Giana's round breasts. Her cocks now shining as the pre that she had spilt on the demoness' chests had coated up her schlong. "Um, I use them here and there. . . on myself mainly. . . I've never really had much of a chance in having someone give me a shot but now," She looked between the three of them. "I got three sexy vixens who are looking to play so lewdly~" She purred. The poor, innocent, lust daemon unknowing that the triplets were making very naughty plans in her future. Yakshi looked from the sisters who were titty fucking her cock to look up at Jessica just in time as her lips had such a passionate kiss stolen. One of her lower arms wrapped around Jessica's waist to bring her in closer before slipping down to drag Yakshi's fingers against Jessica's closed slit. Meanwhile, her upper arm on the same side wrapped and held the back of her head as she wanted to make the kiss last as long as it could. 

Hearing how the lone lust demon is so inexperienced even further makes the trio excited and eager to both get good use of her and to put her into fun situations in the near future."Oh we can make sure you don't have to rely so much on yourself. Maybe we can make a bit of a deal even...depending on how well you are at using those lovely twin rods", Jessica goes on, seeming to be the only to hatch ideas. In between talking she makes sure to grope the lust demon's body everywhere she can get to, place hickeys along her neck and in general pleasure and tease various places, like her ass, her nipples, breasts and so on. All three very happy to have found one naive to their lewd or embarassing shenanigans.

Claire and Giana makes sure to pleasure as much of both cocks as they can all the time and even sometimes keeping their breasts still to kiss the same cock together in various ways. Such as smooching up and down the left and right side of a shaft or to french with a crowned throbbing mushroom tip between their open mouths. Sounds are soon heard as they both are fingering themselves below whenever possible, adding some wet shlicking noises and the added scent of hot pussy.

Yakshi face was a flush as she couldn't believe how good it was all feeling. She had certainly used toys and the like to get herself somewhat experienced but to have someone else use their body on her. It brought an all new kind of stimulation that she wanted more of. "I-I think I can. . . Nnngh~ meet expectations for you three." Yakshi managed to get out between her moans. She bit her lip as Jessica's hickying of Yakshi's body faced the appropriate consequence and thus the hand that was rubbing at Jessica's closed pussy hooked in. Yakshi's middle and index finger twisted together and she pushed the two digits inside of Jessica's pussy. 

"Oh fuck~" Yakshi gasped as she could feel the roil of her balls that hung protectively to hide her own cunny. "I-I'm going to cum." She groaned hoping that she wasn't going to climax too soon for the trio since they really seemed to know what they were doing. Her cocks were giving all the signs as their throbbling was at the point that the gooey pre was leaking out had a bit more substance as there were dots of white in the translucent liquid. 

The duo below makes sure not to really lap up the stuff that oozes out as precum and jizz is not a thing they particularly enjoy the taste of, but rather focus on making it smear up their lovely breasts and let them glisten heavily from it. They both feel the familiar sensation of a cock about to blow its load and the heavy pulsing feeling it produces between their jugs and of course against their lips and tongues. Still, they keep attacking both members with ferocious need and primal lust, eager to make Yakshi expulse her heavy jizz reserves."Ahhhhh, feel free to cum all you want, hun", Claire urges her on.

Meanwhile, Jessica groans and moans deeply as her pussy is played with, by the curious and eager fingers of the other lust demon between the trio of sisters."Nghhh...hahhh..can you feel how needy my honey pot feels? Mmmmmm, if we regularly play with you...how about you do a few small favours for us...from time to time? Very harmless stuff...don't worry?", Jessica says, practically trying to bribe with carnal pleasure.

Yakshi looked over at Jessica. "Nnngh, yeah, I-It feels so hot and tight." Yakshi panted as her body was quivering from being taken to the brink of climax. She was trying hard  not to let herself blow off as she wanted to focus on making sure that the sexy lady that she was fingering could get off. "S-Sure, I'm willing to help out." Yakshi said as a lust Daemon herself she was developing a high craving for lust and quite sexual contact. "J-Just let me know what you need and I'll be at your service." 

She shuddered as she suddenly closed her eyes. "Oh fucking." She gasped as her eager hips pushed forward now and from the leaking cocks. Pressured ropes of cum began to shoot off all over Giana and Claire as their very lewd massage finally made the poor Yakshi pop. Her hefty balls shaking as she had first real climax caused by another person or rather people. 

Jessica and her two sisters snicker loudly and eagerly within themselves in and the minds of each other, the trio happy to gain some sort of ally in their future mischief plans, even though she is surely unaware of it."Ohhh, good to hear. Mmmmmm, feels like you really want to blow your load! Go ahead...cum nice and hard!", Claire keeps urging the shemale on, eager to feel the hot and sticky jizz mess up her face, hair and breasts. She smoshes her jugs even firmer together, sealing the cock between them even further and causing greater pleasure for Yakshi.

Likewise, with Giana the action is the same as she simply tittfucks her faster and rougher rather than tighter."Ahhhh, yes! Please make sure to jizz a lot, cutie!", The other sister moans out in lust and anticipation while titflesh go up and down, almost in a blur and causing massive friction of the lovely kind to the shemale.

Soon enough, both cocks explode like geysers it seems, coating Giana and Claire heavily all over and making both girls shiver in delight and pleasure."Nghhhh...fuuuuck! Sooo muuuuch! Mmmmmm!", Claire happily exclaims.

Yakshi's hips stuttered as she tried to keep her pelvis thrusted out as if showing off how well hung she was to the duo. "Nnngh," Yakshi's eyes looked upward towards the skies as the arms that weren't holding/fingering Jessica insistently reached back and clung to the wall as Yakshi's first orgasm by another person was quite intense. Her built up testicles still sloshing with a bit more cum but it definetly felt more manageable to walk around with her rods now compared to where she seemed to feel every churn that her balls made. 

"Haaaah~ Fuck,~ You girls are incredible." She panted amazed at how seemingly experienced they were and she wondered if there was going to be more to come as well as seeing if she'd be cumming more too. She looked over at Jessica and a sly smile twisted on her lips as she dug her fingers that were exploring the girl's nether region even further. "Mmmnph~ Do you like that~" She whispered teasingly as while Yakshi might not had a special power like the girls did, she was still a Lust Daemon that really got a kick from making others feel good as well~ 

Jessica's body shiver in delight and lust, from the fingers working her eternally wet hole below, which coats the hand of Yakshi easily."Mmmmmmm, as if you have to ask....but yessss, feel lovely! Is this your first time...by chance?", Jessica growls in delight and licks her lips, hoping that is indeed the case here as virgins are the sweetest of prey for a lust demon for sure.

Giana and Claire smirks wide, feeling how drenched they both are and even decide to give Yakshi a small show as they smosh their upper bodies together, their breasts making lewd and sloppery wet noises as they smash together. Meanwhile the two of them begin to openly and eagerly make out, but keeping a hand on a cock each, stroking slowly and roughly up and down those fat shafts on the shemale lust demon. Their tongues dance either in the mouth of the other or out in the open, both sisters panting fast. Claire reaches down to rub Giana's lovely sex with Giana returns the favour."How is that view sweety? Does it make you want to plow them both? Would you like that?", Jessica whispers.

Yakshi's face blushed brilliantly as she was asked the question whether she was still a virgin. She nodded shyly before leaning in to whisper in Jessica's ear. "I am. I hope you three will be gentle with me~" Yakshi purred gently. It was ironic that the Lust Daemon was a virgin but everyone was bound to be born inexperienced at first and the trio were certainly opening a lot of doors as they were awakening Yakshi's own lustful blood. 

She turned to look at the two girls that were smooching each other with a deep passion. Yakshi realized that watching the girl's make out was INCREDIBLY hot and she wanted nothing more than to join in on their making out. . . or at least get a partner to make out with herself. . . Yakshi turned to Jessica again as an idea came to her. "I would love to plow them~ I want to feel them shudder from my body as I impale them on my cocks~ I want to see all three of you just writhing in ecstasy~" She said erotically to Jessica as Yakshi pushed her fingers further inside of Jessica's moist hole. Her upper arms grasping Jessica as she pulled her in so Yakshi's soft lips were making out with the Lust Demon~