Yoko's dorm room.

Yoko's room is rather sparingly decorated with only the bare necessities really put in here. She has a nice picture of the older man, who is her guardian and of course the statuette of herself made by Edgar @Thatannoyinggod the two things the only things directly decorating her dresser.

On her bedside table, she has a small notebook she uses for something no one else knows.

Her dresser mostly has clothing very much like the one she has already, most of them looking traditional Chinese clothing.

• Woohoo 1

Hiro was walking along the dorm building's hallway, having just came back from somewhere unknown. He had wanted to go into his own dorm room at first, but he stopped right at his own room's door and changed his mind at the last second, turning to his right and walking along the wall, up until he reaches the door that leads to Yoko's room. He's still wearing the same set of outfits as he wore in class today, but they appeared more clean and fresh. White button-up shirt, black jeans and sneakers, along with a black suit top and a tie. He was rather handsome. He also had a black satchel bag that was manufactured very neatly, and specifically made for men. He raised his hand and with a slight smile, he knocked on Yoko's door, to see if she's home or not at this point in time.

• Like 1

After a moment with some light noises of shuffling about, the door opens up and a familiar undead face shows up, Yoko dressed in her regular Chinese dress and of course adorned with her face and parchment in front of her face."Oh, hello Hiro. Nice to see you. What brings you to my room? Did I forget my stuff again in class?", she asks, smiling softly and looking him over a couple of times, noticing he fixed up his clothing and such, appearing a bit tidier than other times."F..feel free to come in...if you want to. I was just...writing a few things down...really", she says and looks a bit thoughtful at that.

• Love 1

The human lets out a small grin at her as she opens the door. "Hey, Yoko." He shook his head softly at her assumption. "No, no, I just decided to check in on you, and maybe... h-hang out, a little, i-if that's fine?" He raises a hand and scratches the back of his head, closing his eyes for that moment. "Thank you for letting me in." He bows a little, only his face being on the other side of her door frame. So far, he's being very nice and polite to her, like he always was, ever since he met her. He had a delicate smile on his face. He then stepped into her humble abode, bending down to take his shoes off, neatly placing them next to hers, if she has any. "Writing things, huh...? Like what?" He continued to smile at her as he asked that question. He kept on the satchel bag. It wasn't that big, or heavy. Perhaps he will use it later for something.

It seems like this time it is mostly him being a bit shy, which Yoko does find kind of cute and makes her giggle a little bit in return."Ohhh, that's very nice of you. Yes, we can hang out - I wasn't really doing anything...that important anyway", she says, having a small pause in her reply and giving a quick glance towards her notebook. She gets out of the way to allow him to enter her small dorm room. She doesn't appear to ever wear shoes, leaving plenty of room for his to placed close to the door. She is asked what she was writing on, which kind of makes her look a bit hesitant and another short pause is felt before she replies."Ohh..n..nothing special really, just..uhmm...you know...normal girly diary stuff...just something to help jog...my memory and such...and help me concentrate better..like on studying", she explains, giving off a weird vibe while doing so."What did you want to do? I don't really have a lot...for entertainment here...".

He lets out a chuckle, admiring the fact how she thinks that he came here just for entertainment purposes only. He stands up straight again, showing just how tall he is. Truth is, he is slightly taller than her. He did appear a bit nervous, and had a bit of trouble maintaining eye contact with the zombie girl, because every time he did so for more than 2 seconds, she would be able to see a faint blush form around his cheeks, which is why his eyes look like they're shaking, but in reality he just looks away and back, over and over. "A-ah... Normal girly diary stuff, eh? M-mysterious.." He stepped deeper into her dorm room, idly looking around, as it's literally the first time he's ever been in someone else's room. "I just simply wanted to talk to you and get to know you better... S-since... We didn't really have the time to do so before..." He suddenly looks like he remembered something, getting to it right away. "Oh, I also brought you a little something t-that humans made... I remember you telling me back in the h-hallway that you don't know much about humans... I hope you can taste things, being a jiangshi and all..." He knows what she is. Not only he looks smart with those glasses of his, but he actually IS smart.

In the meantime, he stood in the middle of her room as he waits for her answer, using a hand to unzip his satchel bag to dig in through the notebooks and whatever else he has in there, to take out two small carton boxes that have nice looking apples printed on their side along with great, peaceful design, as well as very small straws taped to each side of it. It's some apple juice. He would hand her one of the apple juice carton boxes, giving her a gentle smile and trying his best to look into her eyes more than before.

Being a nervous one quite often, she can tell that his interactions with her is causing him to blush and unable to really look at her. For some reason, it does sort of make it easier for her to ease up around him. She links her hands behind her back and gently rotate her upper body in a cute manner, showing her interest in the conversation and his presence."Yeeeep...just normal girly stuff..", she says and light giggle is exhaled past her lips as she is unsure if he believes that, but in either case she finds it funny.
She nods understandingly and motions towards a chair that is in the room."Feel free to sit there or on the bed with me. I am comfortable with either, Hiro and I appreciate you wishing to know more about me. I will certainly won't mind telling you.....what I do know, myself", she says, putting in another of her pauses and either it is just a quirk of hers or she is unsure how to really answer that in honest.
"Ooh...ohh...that's right. Humans seems so different than most monsters...and weirdly enough I seem to get along best with them, from what little experience I have with either. Of course, I have only properly met you and my guardian and both are nice people...so yeah, maybe humans fit me better...you know?", she says and oddly enough leaves out the comment about tasting stuff.
She is soon holding the juice box and now is the one to seems a bit jittery and unsure."Ohhh..so..so..uhmmm...do..do you have any..human friends...around here?", she asks, clearly growing nervous for some reason and simply putting the unopened juicy box on the bedside table.

Instead of picking the chair, he picks the spot next to her on her bed, gently sitting down after he had placed down his satchel bag next to the bed. The space between them is much smaller compared to when they sat next to each other on the bench just outside in the hallway. "I see...." He responds with that to her, taking his own apple juice carton and grabbing its attached straw to poke a hole into the top of it, sipping the juice through the straw after he lifted it up to his face enough. After gulping down the juice. he looks at her while she asks the question, noticing the nervousness growing in her. He's able to see this because of the way she acts. And, not to mention, he is quite perceptive. He softly shakes his head again. "Mmmno, I don't have any human friends... Which is why I was n-nervous today, but... I've met really nice monsters..." He smiled at her warmly, one of these "nice monsters" definitely being Yoko. "Y-you seem a little bit nervous, though... Is s-something wrong, Yoko...? Do you want me to move f-further away..?" He asks, taking it on himself, as if it's his fault that she's nervous. His blush grows deeper for a moment. He has no intention to scare her at all, or anything of the sort, which is why he scooches away from her, the distance between them being the same again as it was when they sat outside. He seemed concerned of her, hoping that the issue is nothing serious.

Edited by Godot

She listens back in return, not caring that much if he left of that unanswered with 'I see'. At least she has someone she can hang out with and who has interest in getting to know her and all such that comes with it. She would like to make friends, but is uncertain on how you do that or even when you know it is like that and she feels it is too embarrassing to really ask, even with how friendly and nice Hiro has been to her thus far."Ohhh..I..I am sorry to hear. Kind of weird....huh? You seem to be able to make better friends with monsters and me with humans...perhaps...we can help each other...in that regard?", she says and a small, but warm smile forms on her undead face."Wh...when do...you consider someone else...a friend...Hiro? And which monsters...have you befriended?", she asks, trying to avoid asking about their own level of relation. She sits a bit in her own world, contemplating what this is, that they have. She is brought of that by being asked about distance."Uhhmm..n.n..noo..it is fine...really. I am just..you know...unused to such....relations...school...humans...many things. It can be hard to really...comprehend and wrap your head around...you know? So...no..no need to scoot away.  I am fine...honestly", she goes on.

Perhaps the reason why he only answered to everything with a simple "I see" is because he is rather nervous himself as well. He definitely did seem to agree with her though, when she mentioned that she is able to relate better with humans than monsters. He didn't exactly mean to skip anything.

18 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Ohhh..I..I am sorry to hear. Kind of weird....huh? You seem to be able to make better friends with monsters and me with humans...perhaps...we can help each other...in that regard?"

"Oh, uhm... There just aren't that many humans around here in this academy... It is made mainly for monsters after all, but humans can attend, too... But I feel the same way, y-yeah... I think I can understand monsters better than humans..." He responds to her first sentence, taking a sip of his apple juice again.

21 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Wh...when do...you consider someone else...a friend...Hiro? And which monsters...have you befriended?"

He had warmly smiled back at her, thinking a bit before answering. "I consider a friend someone who I've spent a... decent amount of time with... And of course, the m-more I can relate to them, the better they are as friends... Like you, Yoko...!" He blushes again. At this point it's notable that he blushes every time he utters Yoko's name, or he simply looks in her eyes for too long. "...But so far, I h-have befriended the monsters that are in our class... They seem like a nice bunch. A bit scary, t-though... Like that manticore girl..."

25 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Uhhmm..n.n..noo..it is fine...really. I am just..you know...unused to such....relations...school...humans...many things. It can be hard to really...comprehend and wrap your head around...you know? So...no..no need to scoot away.  I am fine...honestly"

He seems relieved after having heard her words. He even takes a sigh of relief and slowly slides back closer to her, now blushing even more than before, as he is kind of embarrassed at what he did. "Yes, I agree... I am relieved to know that you're not nervous b-because of something I d-did... But... I'll help you get used to things, okay, Yoko?" He looks in her eyes, this time not looking away anymore. "As one of your first friends here. I'll be here for y-you." He genuinely smiles at her, even raising his left hand to place it on her opposite shoulder. Not exactly hugging her, since he didn't push his shoulder against hers, it's more of an encouraging move. He wants her to feel safe. While it may have sounded cheesy, it also sounded really heartwarming. He really means it.

He looks around the room, noticing the old man, deciding to ask about it while he keeps his arm like that, unless she shows any signs of heavy nervousness. "I assume that old man on the picture is your g-guardian...? What was he l-like...?" He asks, curious about her past.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Perhaps the reason why he only answered to everything with a simple "I see" is because he is rather nervous himself as well. He definitely did seem to agree with her though, when she mentioned that she is able to relate better with humans than monsters. He didn't exactly mean to skip anything.

"Oh, uhm... There just aren't that many humans around here in this academy... It is made mainly for monsters after all, but humans can attend, too... But I feel the same way, y-yeah... I think I can understand monsters better than humans..." He responds to her first sentence, taking a sip of his apple juice again.

He had warmly smiled back at her, thinking a bit before answering. "I consider a friend someone who I've spent a... decent amount of time with... And of course, the m-more I can relate to them, the better they are as friends... Like you, Yoko...!" He blushes again. At this point it's notable that he blushes every time he utters Yoko's name, or he simply looks in her eyes for too long. "...But so far, I h-have befriended the monsters that are in our class... They seem like a nice bunch. A bit scary, t-though... Like that manticore girl..."

He seems relieved after having heard her words. He even takes a sigh of relief and slowly slides back closer to her, now blushing even more than before, as he is kind of embarrassed at what he did. "Yes, I agree... I am relieved to know that you're not nervous b-because of something I d-did... But... I'll help you get used to things, okay, Yoko?" He looks in her eyes, this time not looking away anymore. "As one of your first friends here. I'll be here for y-you." He genuinely smiles at her, even raising his left hand to place it on her opposite shoulder. Not exactly hugging her, since he didn't push his shoulder against hers, it's more of an encouraging move. He wants her to feel safe. While it may have sounded cheesy, it also sounded really heartwarming. He really means it.

He looks around the room, noticing the old man, deciding to ask about it while he keeps his arm like that, unless she shows any signs of heavy nervousness. "I assume that old man on the picture is your g-guardian...? What was he l-like...?" He asks, curious about her past.

"Why do you think you understand monsters better? After all...you are not like most of them. I am not naive enough to not spot and know that many of them are rather....uhmm..you know..welll..uhmm...promiscuous and such. Eager and happy to flirt and such", she states, unsure what about them makes Hiro more easily able to talk to and identify with them. She continue to listen before responding back, herself blushing lightly, especially when starting to notice his own red cheeks light up like this and have pauses in his speech."Honestly....while the manticore girl is abrash, rude and such...she is very honest. She doesn't...in lack of better terms...bullshit you. What  you see is what you get...while others may try to play around with you...know what I mean? I think...if you spoke to her in more normal situations, that she will be friendly and such", she says, thinking of the vibe she got from the ghost girl.
"Trust me...if I felt uncomfortable or anything like that, I would have made an excuse not to hang out. You would know when you are not welcome in my presence, Hiro. I do very much appreciate having at least you to talk and rely on...so I hope I can return that gesture and of course be a good friend...in the ways I can". She gives a much brighter smile behind her parchment. All the while she never seems to even get near her own juice box.

She is then asked about the picture of the older man and as then she takes it and clutches it gently to her chest."Ohhh, he is still alive...he is one of the most generous and selfless people you can find. Still working hard to help me get clothes, an education and such...since I am a klutz and has concentration problems...so..I just want to be able to give him something back and so he can retire. He told me...not to worry about money and get the most out of my life until I  get a job and graduate and all that...but he is always cheerful, friendly, happy, smiling...everything I want to become..", she says, sounding sad despite the high praise.

Slowly moving his left hand from her shoulder, to just to her back, thinking it's more comfortable that way, and reassuring.

15 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"Why do you think you understand monsters better? After all...you are not like most of them. I am not naive enough to not spot and know that many of them are rather....uhmm..you know..welll..uhmm...promiscuous and such. Eager and happy to flirt and such", she states, unsure what about them makes Hiro more easily able to talk to and identify with them.

"I know what you mean, the headmaster told me the s-same thing... That monsters are all hyperactive when it comes to-..." He blushes, looking away for a moment as he continues. He isn't used to talking about this topic in particular "-...I-intercourse, I guess...." He looks back at her, blinking a few times rapidly. "B-but I believe there are more peaceful, kind monsters out there...! A-and these are the ones that I can talk with properly, and relate to..." He says, not exactly wanting to point out the fact that Yoko seems innocent, even though he really does think that, which is why he got close to her in the first place.

15 hours ago, JennyDK said:

She continue to listen before responding back, herself blushing lightly, especially when starting to notice his own red cheeks light up like this and have pauses in his speech."Honestly....while the manticore girl is abrash, rude and such...she is very honest. She doesn't...in lack of better terms...bullshit you. What  you see is what you get...while others may try to play around with you...know what I mean? I think...if you spoke to her in more normal situations, that she will be friendly and such", she says, thinking of the vibe she got from the ghost girl.

He lets out a sigh. "I didn't k-know that... Did you t-talk to her before, that you know she's friendly..? You saw it how she almost blamed me for all the commotion in the c-class..." He mutters out, feeling a bit guilty. "I k-know what you mean, though.. I really hope I don't run into a monster that is r-really attracted to humans or something..." He shivers a bit at the thought, not ready for an encounter like that at all.

16 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"Trust me...if I felt uncomfortable or anything like that, I would have made an excuse not to hang out. You would know when you are not welcome in my presence, Hiro. I do very much appreciate having at least you to talk and rely on...so I hope I can return that gesture and of course be a good friend...in the ways I can". She gives a much brighter smile behind her parchment. All the while she never seems to even get near her own juice box.

Hiro would smile back after hearing those words from her mouth, seeming rather calm himself around her presence. His breathing is slower, too, which only points to even more relaxation. "I'm really g-glad that you feel this way... I, too, am happy that there's someone I can talk to about lots of things, Yoko.. I just want to say sorry, if I seem awkward most of the times... I guess it's just kind of my thing.." He lets out a nervous chuckle. He raises up his own juice box and finishes it, leaning up front to place down the empty box next to her full box. He doesn't mind that she hasn't tried hers yet.

16 hours ago, JennyDK said:

She is then asked about the picture of the older man and as then she takes it and clutches it gently to her chest."Ohhh, he is still alive...he is one of the most generous and selfless people you can find. Still working hard to help me get clothes, an education and such...since I am a klutz and has concentration problems...so..I just want to be able to give him something back and so he can retire. He told me...not to worry about money and get the most out of my life until I  get a job and graduate and all that...but he is always cheerful, friendly, happy, smiling...everything I want to become..", she says, sounding sad despite the high praise.

"It's nice that you have somebody like that. I'm grateful that you were taken into good hands, when you came here.." He smiled at her as he looked at her clutching the photo, this particular scene warming his heart. "I think that you already are cheerful, friendly, happy and smiling. You just need to be around the right people..." He mentions, unable to take off the smile of his face, feeling really happy that Yoko has somebody like that. "Your guardian is going to be really proud of you one day, Yoko. I just feel it.." He says, sounding confident and full of hope, despite hearing the sadness in her voice. To reassure her even more, he simply moved his hand in a circular motion on her back.

1 hour ago, Godot said:

Slowly moving his left hand from her shoulder, to just to her back, thinking it's more comfortable that way, and reassuring.

"I know what you mean, the headmaster told me the s-same thing... That monsters are all hyperactive when it comes to-..." He blushes, looking away for a moment as he continues. He isn't used to talking about this topic in particular "-...I-intercourse, I guess...." He looks back at her, blinking a few times rapidly. "B-but I believe there are more peaceful, kind monsters out there...! A-and these are the ones that I can talk with properly, and relate to..." He says, not exactly wanting to point out the fact that Yoko seems innocent, even though he really does think that, which is why he got close to her in the first place.

He lets out a sigh. "I didn't k-know that... Did you t-talk to her before, that you know she's friendly..? You saw it how she almost blamed me for all the commotion in the c-class..." He mutters out, feeling a bit guilty. "I k-know what you mean, though.. I really hope I don't run into a monster that is r-really attracted to humans or something..." He shivers a bit at the thought, not ready for an encounter like that at all.

Hiro would smile back after hearing those words from her mouth, seeming rather calm himself around her presence. His breathing is slower, too, which only points to even more relaxation. "I'm really g-glad that you feel this way... I, too, am happy that there's someone I can talk to about lots of things, Yoko.. I just want to say sorry, if I seem awkward most of the times... I guess it's just kind of my thing.." He lets out a nervous chuckle. He raises up his own juice box and finishes it, leaning up front to place down the empty box next to her full box. He doesn't mind that she hasn't tried hers yet.

"It's nice that you have somebody like that. I'm grateful that you were taken into good hands, when you came here.." He smiled at her as he looked at her clutching the photo, this particular scene warming his heart. "I think that you already are cheerful, friendly, happy and smiling. You just need to be around the right people..." He mentions, unable to take off the smile of his face, feeling really happy that Yoko has somebody like that. "Your guardian is going to be really proud of you one day, Yoko. I just feel it.." He says, sounding confident and full of hope, despite hearing the sadness in her voice. To reassure her even more, he simply moved his hand in a circular motion on her back.

OOC: for the sake simplicity, I have tried to condense the condense the conversation a bit more, making it easier to read and reply to...I hope. So I hope you are okay with this.

Yoko doesn't seem to mind as there is no reaction to the reposition of the hand.

While Yoko has not experienced intercourse before, at least from what she recalls, she is not really too intimidated by the idea of it and perhaps it comes with the area of being a monster. In any case, she seems fairly calm at the subject from what Hiro can tell."You think being flirty and such is the opposite of peaceful? I assume you mean something like raunchy or perverted, if not that.I have not spoken to  her before, but I did see her not exactly being very awake and thus she was probably more affected by the state she was in and the circumstances of the orientation. Would you be against monsters...who were attracted to humans?", the last part said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well, of course...us quiet types need to stick together and do things we take joy and have a fun time doing. Are there any sort of things you enjoy to do in particular?", she asks curiously. She can feel he has eased up a bit more, which puts her more at ease as well and even rewards him with a brief, but tender smile.

She listens to him doing his best to reassure her as well rubbing her back in a kind and friendly manner, which makes her feel less sad, luckily."I will try my best everyday! At least I found you to hang out with and talk to and I deem that a pretty good start after all. Maybe we could...you know..make a club for us more quiet types? You know...help others find a place they can be and feel safe and not flirted with all the time", she proposes, unsure if it sounds dumb or not. At least, the idea of it makes her smile again, this time longer.

(( OOC: Yeah, although it was fine for me either way. I think I was able to read it just fine. It is easier though, so thank you! The only reason I quote each section and question and reply to them like that, so it's easier for you to read it. This way, it also motivates me to write more than I should. I know, I know, quality over quantity, but I absolutely love this scene so far, so excuse me if I write too much! ))

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

While Yoko has not experienced intercourse before, at least from what she recalls, she is not really too intimidated by the idea of it and perhaps it comes with the area of being a monster. In any case, she seems fairly calm at the subject from what Hiro can tell."You think being flirty and such is the opposite of peaceful? I assume you mean something like raunchy or perverted, if not that.I have not spoken to  her before, but I did see her not exactly being very awake and thus she was probably more affected by the state she was in and the circumstances of the orientation. Would you be against monsters...who were attracted to humans?", the last part said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"A-Ah, I meant in a more perverted way... Simply flirty should mean no harm... I h-hope..." He blushes, for a moment he thinks about how the headmaster was quite flirty to him. It's definitely not a way a headmaster would act to a student, but there's not much he can do about it. Veronica De Parnacel really is something. His eye shines up as she asks her last question, his blush deepening for a moment, but he looks into her eyes with an honest smile. "Oh, n-no... By all means... I am not against m-monsters who are attracted to humans... Or v-vice versa... I just meant really attracted..." He puts emphasis on the word "really". "Meaning they're so attracted that one would call them c-crazy... You understand what I mean?" He asks, raising a hand to idly scratch his face, looking a bit nervous while doing so.

"Well, of course...us quiet types need to stick together and do things we take joy and have a fun time doing. Are there any sort of things you enjoy to do in particular?", she asks curiously. She can feel he has eased up a bit more, which puts her more at ease as well and even rewards him with a brief, but tender smile.

He raises his right index finger and puts it on his own chin as he looks away. He looks back a moment after, having thought of something. "Yeah, a-actually. I bring with me a notebook along at all times and I write things in them... I enjoy doing that... It's similar to your diary, e-except I mainly note important things... And opinions of o-others..." He says, trying to stay calm and collected about it, but he can't help himself and manages to blush again. He's clearly enjoying this time he's spending with her. His shy, cute and nervous expressions tell the truth about it. The fact that he revealed that he writes opinions of others in that notebook of his is quite intriguing. Makes one wonder what the opinion actually is. Is it positive? Is it negative? Well, it's definitely a positive opinion of Yoko, for sure.

She listens to him doing his best to reassure her as well rubbing her back in a kind and friendly manner, which makes her feel less sad, luckily."I will try my best everyday! At least I found you to hang out with and talk to and I deem that a pretty good start after all. Maybe we could...you know..make a club for us more quiet types? You know...help others find a place they can be and feel safe and not flirted with all the time", she proposes, unsure if it sounds dumb or not. At least, the idea of it makes her smile again, this time longer.

"Oh, I haven't thought of that...!" His eyes shine up, thinking that he could finally be useful for once in life and make something big for others, in this case it being a club, with the help of his dear friend Yoko. He looks rather intrigued, smiling brighter at her this time, not able to take his eyes off of her anymore. "It seems like a great idea...! That way, we could easily help those that are less flirty and shy. We could befriend them, form activities with them, hang out with them..." He really seems to think about this idea of Yoko's a lot, unsure how to proceed with it, though.

Edited by Godot

OOC: In all honesty, breakingt hem up into many small pieces makes it harder for me and such. Many breaks in speech does leave me kind of uneasy, since I have a hard time really dealing with the many breaks. So once more I will be going at this more "collectively" or in a simplfied manner. I can still do posts like this, but it takes me forever and ruins my flow.

30 minutes ago, Godot said:

"A-Ah, I meant in a more perverted way... Simply flirty should mean no harm... I h-hope..." He blushes, for a moment he thinks about how the headmaster was quite flirty to him. It's definitely not a way a headmaster would act to a student, but there's not much he can do about it. Veronica De Parnacel really is something. His eye shines up as she asks her last question, his blush deepening for a moment, but he looks into her eyes with an honest smile. "Oh, n-no... By all means... I am not against m-monsters who are attracted to humans... Or v-vice versa... I just meant really attracted..." He puts emphasis on the word "really". "Meaning they're so attracted that one would call them c-crazy... You understand what I mean?" He asks, raising a hand to idly scratch his face, looking a bit nervous while doing so.

He raises his right index finger and puts it on his own chin as he looks away. He looks back a moment after, having thought of something. "Yeah, a-actually. I bring with me a notebook along at all times and I write things in them... I enjoy doing that... It's similar to your diary, e-except I mainly note important things... And opinions of o-others..." He says, trying to stay calm and collected about it, but he can't help himself and manages to blush again. He's clearly enjoying this time he's spending with her. His shy, cute and nervous expressions tell the truth about it. The fact that he revealed that he writes opinions of others in that notebook of his is quite intriguing. Makes one wonder what the opinion actually is. Is it positive? Is it negative? Well, it's definitely a positive opinion of Yoko, for sure.

"Oh, I haven't thought of that...!" His eyes shine up, thinking that he could finally be useful for once in life and make something big for others, in this case it being a club, with the help of his dear friend Yoko. He looks rather intrigued, smiling brighter at her this time, not able to take his eyes off of her anymore. "It seems like a great idea...! That way, we could easily help those that are less flirty and shy. We could befriend them, form activities with them, hang out with them..." He really seems to think about this idea of Yoko's a lot, unsure how to proceed with it, though.

She does not really notice him blushing as he is reminded of his past run-ins with the headmaster, though she does notice the thicker blush once he gets talking about the latter part of her inquiry. She is not sure how to interpret it, but certainly it is not a bad thing and she offers a gentle smile on her undead face in return as well."I am pretty sure I know what you mean by that, Hiro. No one has been overly flirty with me or hit on me here since I came here. Honestly...I am not even sure how I might react...to such things. I do know I would rather not feel overwhelmed and more or less attacked at least...", she explains and by now he may be able to see and feel her studying his blush.

She gives him a short and evaluating look and moment to herself to take that in."Ohhhh, I see. I,  too, find that scribbling down thoughts and such can help a troubled mind a lot...and hopefully shed some lights on other things. What made you start doing that...and since you are honest about the contents of it, I may as well offer the same deal with my book. It is not a diary...as such, but whenever I feel a see ...glimpses of my past, notice something that may elude to it...anything really, I write it down. My past...is like a big dark void I can shed light on. One day...I was just...like this", she admits, but oddly enogh there are no sadness in her voice and her upper body is turned more towards him, making it a bit more personal and close. While she doesn't understand the meaning behind his blush or what it means in general, it  does fill her with a cerain warmth, which feels odd as she normally simply feels neither cold nor warm.

Of course, she is thrilled that he is happy and eager about her suggestion, but is also a bit shocked to see and hear such enthusiasm. Luckily, she still feels very calm around him, not noticing how her usual stuttering is basically gone when talking to the  young human boy."Yay! That sounds very lovely and tons of fun! We should talk to one of staff about it then. Who should we seek out for that?", she asks, showing great enthusiasm and eagerness as well.

(( OOC: I see. Allow me to try it your way then, without the divided quotes. ))

33 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She does not really notice him blushing as he is reminded of his past run-ins with the headmaster, though she does notice the thicker blush once he gets talking about the latter part of her inquiry. She is not sure how to interpret it, but certainly it is not a bad thing and she offers a gentle smile on her undead face in return as well."I am pretty sure I know what you mean by that, Hiro. No one has been overly flirty with me or hit on me here since I came here. Honestly...I am not even sure how I might react...to such things. I do know I would rather not feel overwhelmed and more or less attacked at least...", she explains and by now he may be able to see and feel her studying his blush.

She gives him a short and evaluating look and moment to herself to take that in."Ohhhh, I see. I,  too, find that scribbling down thoughts and such can help a troubled mind a lot...and hopefully shed some lights on other things. What made you start doing that...and since you are honest about the contents of it, I may as well offer the same deal with my book. It is not a diary...as such, but whenever I feel a see ...glimpses of my past, notice something that may elude to it...anything really, I write it down. My past...is like a big dark void I can shed light on. One day...I was just...like this", she admits, but oddly enogh there are no sadness in her voice and her upper body is turned more towards him, making it a bit more personal and close. While she doesn't understand the meaning behind his blush or what it means in general, it  does fill her with a cerain warmth, which feels odd as she normally simply feels neither cold nor warm.

Of course, she is thrilled that he is happy and eager about her suggestion, but is also a bit shocked to see and hear such enthusiasm. Luckily, she still feels very calm around him, not noticing how her usual stuttering is basically gone when talking to the  young human boy."Yay! That sounds very lovely and tons of fun! We should talk to one of staff about it then. Who should we seek out for that?", she asks, showing great enthusiasm and eagerness as well.

Her face, even though being undead, one might think it's disgusting and rotting. Yet, Hiro has never even mentioned such thing. In fact, he might as well have a different opinion about her, despite her being undead. She may be considered a monster by some people, and the harsher variant, but Hiro thinks very differently. If he had a negative opinion about her looks, face and everything about her, he wouldn't even be in her room. He has no fear of her biting him and turning him into something like her. He doesn't fear her at all. Instead, he feels like he is closer to her than ever with each minute that goes by. He keeps resting the palm of his hand on her back. Hearing about the fact how she didn't really had anyone hit on her or anything, he looks at her with a gentle smile on his face. "In a way, that makes me feel better, how nobody got flirty and pushy with you, or anything bad like that. I wouldn't want anyone to scare you away with their weird, horny attitudes." He lets out a harmless chuckle, indeed feeling her studying his blush on his cheeks, that just so happened to remain there. Every now and then, the blush did get deeper, but that may just be because he's bonding so well with her.

When getting to the part about the notepad, he listens to her response to it and felt a bit concerned, despite feeling no sadness in her voice while explaining it. "For me, it's nothing serious. I just decided to start writing things down and that's all there is to it... After all, I bring it to class as well and note down important things the teachers say. I do agree, it's quite handy to be used to remember things. While my mind may not be like yours, it still can be really dumb sometimes." Appearing only slightly nervous as he said that, letting out yet another chuckle. Slowly but surely, his stuttering starts to fade away as well. It truly shows how comfortable one can get around the other, with enough time. "I'm sad to hear that you don't remember your past, though. Honestly, I would help, if I could, but it doesn't look like something I'll be able to help with. I can only wish you luck and hope you'll be able to find the truth one day." Starting to move his hands up and down again on her back, reassuring her with his gentle rubbing.

Wasting no time on responding to her last question, he snaps his right fingers as he is reminded of what to do when one wants to form a club. "I know! I remember reading something about it, actually. It was on the main bulletin board. We have to talk to either the headmaster or the vice headmaster about it. If you want, I could talk with either of them, for u-us." He hadn't had any errors in his sentences, up until he said "us", for some reason. He stuttered at that last word. Perhaps it just felt embarrassing, in a good way, to talk about himself and Yoko as a "team" or "pair" together. The moment Yoko said "Yay" is something that he shall cherish in his mind forever, as it was probably the cutest thing he had ever heard from her.

Whilst being undead, there is nothing rotten about her flesh or anything stinking. Rather her body is mostly neutral in terms of heat and her skin mostly dry. but soft still. There is no breathing from her for obvious reason and there is no pulse or heartbeat. Not once has she thought Hiro has looked down upon her in any way. The warm sensation of a warm is easily felt due to her body being the temperature that it is. She is not often touched by others, so it is still unusual and new to her."I appreciate your concern for me, Hiro, but I am not entirely helpless. You may not know it, but I possess some means to escape or do others things if needed. I can help you out too if you should require it",she lets him know.

The rubbing, while it not being something she understand or is familiar with, does bring about the intended feeling, though it may sprout some odd ideas in her head.'Is this normal? Does friends rub each other bodies? If so, only the back? For how long? When do you rub?'. Many thoughts about this simple tumble around in her head, thus making her perhaps give a few muddled or vague replies as she tries not to bring attention to these other things."Can you give me example of one your...uhm...scribbles? Notes? Of course, I can share one of my own, if it makes it easier to tell me. I also do appreciate the sentiment and I will let you know if I think you can help. In any case, it is sort of nice to just let someone else know...right?". Beyond that, she is contemplating if she should rub him, but with no clear idea of how, where, when, how long and so on, she holds back on that.

Of course, being told about the start process finally rings a bell with her and she feels a bit dumb for forgetting."Oh you would? That would be great. I am sure either of those two will work fine. Are you sure we should go together and have it done? After all, it seems fitting to do so. I am sure we can do it sometime today as well. No reason to really pussyfoot around the subject. So better get it out in the open, right?", she replies back with enthusiasm still, her eyes alight with renewed energy and smiling.

Listening to her telling him that she has powers, he widens his eyes a little bit, surprised, since he probably didn't know. "Oh. I should've guessed." He lets out a nervous chuckle. He lets out a sigh after it, and looks away. "I don't really possess any powers, but..." He looks back at her, smiling and blushing again. "...But thank you!" It's nice of her to help him out so freely, if he should require it.

After dwelling into the topic of the notebook, he would let go of her back and stopped rubbing it, so he could reach down after his satchel bag to dig into it, taking out a very small notebook. "Example? I could show you the very latest thing I wrote down." It was the same notebook that he covered his mouth with during class, to hide his own embarrassment and nervousness. It is also the very same notebook he used at the event, which Yoko didn't attend. He opens up the notebook on the very most recently used page. It was a new page, so he didn't have to cover up anything secret, although as he flipped it open and turned the pages with one quick flip, there were lots of things written there. "I apologize for the writing mistakes..." He blushes even more at that, embarrassed. He shows her the most recent note, which was in a very nice writing style. It also, indeed as he said, had a few mistakes. The notes he scribbled read the following:

Now that class is over, I will head out quickly to the store and grab some things.
Here's a list. Don't forget it!!!
- Snacks (for when watching movies - you should invite Yoko!! does she lov like movies?)
- Apple Juice (get one for Yako Yoko too!!)
- Bread (in case the food at the canteen isn't enough)
- Butter (same reason as bread) 😛
- important: MEAT !! <-- (to give an actual taste to the bread with butter on it) 🥩

It was just like any other personal notebook ever. He looks at his own writing, after he showed it to her, blushing deeply as he realizes that he wrote Yoko's name a couple of times there. "Ah, uhm... uhhh..." He looks away, the nervousness coming back to him temporarily. He might've had a nice writing style, but it also seems a bit rushed, some of the text didn't really fit the lines, and of course, there were a few mistakes he had to draw a line over. He closes the notebook and eagerly awaits her reaction.

When it came to the final topic, he nodded once. "Yep! I am excited about this idea. I just hope everyone who's shy won't be too shy to apply and join the club, right?" He lets out a chuckle at that. "Whenever you want to head out, you can text me, or you can come to my dorm room... Or, if you want to go even sooner today, we can go, after we h-hung out here...!" Giving her the lead, it seems.

• Like 1

She gives a short and thoughtful nod at that, trying to not really make a bigger deal out of it, especially as it dawns on Hiro.

In her mind, she tries to somehow recall how long he did that, so she knows the amount of time rubbing seems appropriate to do. At least it didn't reach an uncomfortable level for her, so that must be the treshold. She will have to consult Mr. Braun @Solomon on this matter of 'rubbing' other people bodies to make them feel good or something."Nothing to apologize for at all, it was mostly meant for yourself anyway, so any mistakes would likely only be seen by anyway", she says reassuringly and in order to read it better, she scoots closer to him without noticing. Then she starts to read.

Of course, she does see her own name come up twice, which brings a gentle smile to her face, for being considered and thought of."Ohh, looks neat. Movies? Yeah, I do like those...almost any genre, even horror ones. Being a monster...really makes most of us sort of immune to..well, monster based scare flicks I guess. Of course, there are those without your version of monsters too...those are a bit more freaky though...but I really love action flicks and comedy...though a nice detecive one is good too...", she continues to ramble on about various genres and experiences with them, the mention of films opening verbal floodgates on her it seems.

"Well, I mean, we are hanging out right now...right? It helps to at least know someone else is not as social and have a harder time with it...and how about we go later today, after lunch? Seems like a decent time to me. I think it would be best do it as a group and that way they can see we really want it and if one of us has trouble, the other can back them up...", she says, vigor in her voice indeed.

• Like 1

Yoko was pretty close to Hiro after she had scooted even closer to him, but he didn't really mind or point it out. Blinking a few times, he'd look at her silently as she rambles on about movies and genres, and her experiences with them, letting out a chuckle once she finished as he didn't want to interrupt her. "Okay, okay, you seem rather passionate when it comes to movies, heh. I like any genre too... S-so, does that mean that one of these nights, we can watch a movie together??" He seemed excited at her accepting a thing like that, as watching a movie with someone is clearly a great choice when it comes to bonding. For a moment, he eyed her parchment that was hanging down from her hat, but looks right back in her uniquely colored eyes, keeping his hands to himself for and not going back to that "rubbing", seeing as it's not needed anymore.

Nodding once in response to her. "I agree with you, fully. After lunch it is!" He held onto his notebook, but quickly retrieved a pen from one of his pockets to note down this information, on a brand new page he flipped to. He stores away the pen and the notebook, simply turning to her now to talk more with her, keeping his hands idly next to him. "And to answer your question, yes, we are hanging out now, which reminded me of a couple more questions I really wanted to ask you... First one being, what exactly is this parchment hanging from your hat?" Finally getting to a new topic and a new question, a rather interesting one at that. He raises his right hand, the one that wasn't the closest one to her, having to turn his body towards her a bit so he can reach her parchment, only using his index finger to poke it, making it dangle a bit. The way he turned made him seem even closer to her, which, this time, he was the one who didn't realize.

Edited by Godot

Being undead and all, her eyes are a bit weird. They are mostly devoid of any spark of life, but the more expressive thing about them comes from their movements and sometimes her flat pupils will even expand or shrink a little, indicating at least some physical reaction. The colour of her eyes being a nice subtle purple as he looks at them. She suddenly realizes she has been ranting and comically put a hand on her mouth, silencing herself and then removing it, only to giggle lightly."Ohhh, sorry..I..I never really...rambled before...the topic just sorto of got me started. Sorry...I feel like I have probably bored and bothered you...but yes...we can have movie nights. That would be fun", she replies back and smiles softly.

The subject about the meeting with one of the heads of the academy mostly go to the background once Hiro addresses the very defining feature of her visage, her parchment. It is a wonder it has not come up before. Of course, this being the main source for her being "alive", she is quite protective and sensitive about it and when he reaches out for it, she flinches backwards, avoiding any sort of contact to it. He talked about her "species" before, so either their fictional depiction of it is incomplete or fraudulous or he doesn't know what it does."Please...don't. That's what keeps me in this body. It sits there...pretty solidly, but I would rather not...risk...vanishing and all...you may ask...but please..careful.", she says, turning very wary very fast.

Smiling warmly at her, shaking his head softly at her assumption. "Oh, no no, don't worry. You didn't bore me or bother me at all." He says, putting back his left hand onto her back to reassure her once again with a rub. "I'm intrigued, actually. I didn't think movies would be so interesting to you, so I'm excited to watch one with you in the future!" He said, his warm smile forming into a bigger one, closing his eyes momentarily.

He quickly raises both of his hands up after that, not wanting to harm her in any way. He even scoots a bit away from her, holding his palms up. "O-oh, I'm.. s-sorry, I didn't k-know.. I-..." He nervously mumbles as his pupils had gotten smaller. That calmness in his eyes had turned into fright. It's as if all the stuttering and nervous behavior suddenly came back to him. He clearly didn't want to harm her in any way. "I n-never really read into the parchment that m-much..." He acknowledges learning about her species from somewhere unknown, yet he didn't learn too much, it seems. He quickly stands up from next to her and bows respectfully with closed eyes. "Will y-you please f-forgive me, Yoko?" He mumbled, his voice being shaky. He didn't hurt her, yet he acts as if he did. Clearly he's scared of losing his first friend over something small. And just like that, he's unable to look into her eyes again, feeling ashamed and embarrassed. The way he bows, his glasses fall off his face as well, right onto the ground, but he ignores it. He stays that way until she responds.

Edited by Godot

She sighs in relief from hearing how he is was not bored or bothered by her ranting for a several minutes straight about various movies, genres and so on. She even gives a little smile from him taking inerest in her interest and it seems like now they have at least one topic they can discuss for longer periods of time."I have been using it as one of the ways to perhaps bring back some of my memories. Like, in case I see something that resembles something I have seen before - so historical movies are one of my favourites".

She is mostly shocked by his heavy surprise, though it does make sense as he is not exactly the least shy person she has met. So since she is completely okay, she tries her best to be the one to reassure Hiro this time."Ohhhh, please. Don't worry that much! You just surprised me really! Don't take it for more than that, please!", she says in a franctic and concerned voice and immediately picks up his glasses, handing them to him.

Grinning once at her as she says what movie genre is her favorite, nodding once. "I'll keep it in mind. Don't be surprised if I call you one of these evenings to come over and see a movie with me!" He lets out a chuckle, happy to have found a topic they're both interested in.

After his surprise and outburst, his voice and hands remain a bit shaky. He straightens himself up after she had picked up his glasses. He reaches out to grab them from her, putting it on his nose and pushing it up, so it stays there. He seems to calm down now, managing to look back into her eyes after collecting his breath. He raises one of his hands to place it on his own chest. "I'm sorry for the outburst, I just was afraid you might get mad..." He admits, forcing a smile. Thinking for a moment, before she manages to speak he closes his eyes and forms his hand on his chest into a fist. "Know this, Yoko." He says, then removing his hand only to spread his arms apart, carefully, approaching her and attempting to give her a hug. "I will never ever hurt you, okay? I swear it on my own life." His voice returning to his kind and confident one, sounding truthful as he said his last sentence. If she let him hug her, he rests his head on her shoulder, rubbing her back like earlier to reassure her. His hug wasn't tight, it was gentle and loving. He also had made sure that he didn't touch her parchment again in any way.

She nods understandingly, knowing well how anxiety can really get the better of ones judgement, especially if it's someone you have a feeling you can get along well with. She lets him gather his thoughts, straighten up and regain his composure before doing or saying anything else. Then she sees him make big motions and obviously seek out a hug from her. She steps closer and even though she is not mad or anythign, she is just glad that Hiro seems more high in spirit now than a moment ago. So she does give him a hug - something she has not gotten that many of and mainly from her guardian really. She could go on and on and say many thing to try and reassure him some more, but simply utters this:"I have never and will never think you wish me harm, Hiro. So...please write that down..okay?", she says while still embracing him.