A Camping Trip To Remember (Weber x Daddy Pheonix)

"WOW Titus this place is awesome...beautiful lake and great campsite all to our selves! We are going to have a blast!" Weber is in wonderment with his surroundings and excited to be here in the wilderness with his big brother. He has looked up to him for ever and thinks the world of him. "Titus I can start setting the tent up ok?" Weber grabs his backpack and starts to unload gear. "Hey how about a swim later?"  He is like a boucing rubber ball so excited, busy and does not know where to start or stop. He feels hot in the heat of the day and slips off his shirt to cool off. His young sculpted body glistens in the wilderness forest sunlight. Both he and Titus have always had beautiful lean bodies "We are going to have so much fun Titus!"

Edited by weber

"Calm down little brother. I have it all planned ou- And hes gone isn't he." I sigh at my overly exited brother. Its hot out so I take off my short as well. I begin to set up traps outside the van we are going to sleep in. I am very glad we got the van because it had beds. And working wifi...sometimes. after I finish setting up I chill by the lake and dip my feet in.

I try to calm down but just being here in the wilderness with Titus puts a wild nature in my heart. I go to sit at the lake with him and dip my feet in also. "what are the traps around the van for Titus? I gaze out across the crystal clear lake and the beautiful mountains beyond. "Wow maybe we can even take a hike while we are here. So much to do, right Titus...what should we do next?" I have always followed Titus' lead with things, watched him and tried to imitate his actions. I splash my feet a bit in the water but then stop to not annoy Titus...last thing I want is to upset him on this trip.

I look over the lake and smile. "The traps are for bears. We do t want to get mauled now do we? And sure hiking sounds nice." I put an arm around my brother letting his head rest on my shoulder. "This trip is going to be so fun." After a while I feel you relax and fall asleep. I get up and pick you up. I carry ypu to the can and lay you on your bed. I smile and begin cooking outside the van so we can eat dinner.

"Oh bears! wow I had not thought of that. I am glad we are sleeping together in the van and not in a tent!" Sitting with Ttus I feel safe. It is so peaceful here my eyes get heavy and I begin to doze off. I wake slightly as I feel Titus pick me up. I think how strong he is and do not even struggle then doze off again. As he lays me on the bed inside the van I snuggle in and feel nothing but comfort. I didn't realize how relaxing being in the woods couild be. Last thing I remember is laying my head on Titus' shoulder. I dream of camping, the smell of something good and the fun to be had. 

Edited by weber

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up