The Apartments

@SilverGirl20

Mira's ass continued to vigorously move up and down on Jace's cock which soon found its tip hitting the Faun's anal entrance. When he bucked up, Jace felt his manhood enter the tight hole and realized that he just penetrated Mira in the ass. He was not a big fan of anal but he rolled with it, too aroused and consumed by lust to care. No small thanks to the kisses and licks he continued receiving on his neck.

Jace's hands went from her nerve tendrils to her buttocks which he gripped tightly while his hips began moving up, his cock thrusting in and out of her anus. The fluids from her pussy dripped into his member which made it more sleekier and smoother as it entered Mira's butt hole.

If he stayed around mira long enough he might notice that she didn't exactly have any bodily functions. These holes were purely for fucking.  She cried out cutely when he thrusted his hips up. She moaned loudly when he thrusted into her tight entrance. She would suddenly hug him from the intense pain mixed with overwhelming pleasure. Her long pink tongue stuck out of her mouth as he kept going. Her pussy with twitch as it covered his cock in a sticky pink liquid. She licked his shoulder and nibbled on it. 

@SilverGirl20

(Sorry for late reply. Too many annoying things bar me from writing.)

Jace continued to pound the Faun's ass. His cock went up and down, grinding her anus flesh. Mira seemed to be enjoying herself though, hugging from the pleasure and feeling her long tongue lolling out of her mouth. His hips continued to move, getting faster each second to savor the sensation as much as possible.

Mira began kissing and licking his shoulder and Jace responded by getting some of her nerve tendrils on his mouth. He gave them light bites with his lips and sensual licks with his tongue, covering them in his saliva as his shaft ravaged her ass.

Her body trembled keep the as he continued to pound and sight of her. As she could feel her tight entrence being shaped by his cock to fit him perfectly.  Her whole body stiffened around him and she cried out cute way when he nipped her tentacles. It felt like he was sending electrical shocks of pleasure down her body. Her pussie twitched and started to scored a little bit. The glowing pink liquid with drip down her legs and completely soak his cock.  She kept moaning loudly and started moving her hips up-and-down on his shaft. She gently pushed on his chest to encourage him to lay back and allow her to ride him.

@SilverGirl20

Oh, she really liked her tendrils being played with, didn't she? Jace felt Mira's body stiffen and she cried out in extreme pleasure. Her pussy dripped more of her pink cum and absolutely soaking their legs and his cock, which still thrusted in and out of her ass. Flesh slapped against flesh and Mira's pink fluids made the sounds more slick.

But the Faun gently pushed Jace down, encouraging him to just lay down and let her ride him. He obliged, letting Mira bounce up and down on his rod. She moaned and cried as she moved her hips while Jace was left biting his lip from the sensation of his cock grinding upon the Faun's inner walls. He was getting close to climax once more but he wanted to savor this pleasure just a little longer.

• 2 months later...

She was extremely sensitive when it came to her tendrils. It made her scort and gush more as he played with them. She was happy when he allowed her to get on top of him. She eagerly started to ride his kock. She made a slapping sound as her wet pussy moved to devour his cock. She let her long tongue hanging out of her mouth and a bit of saliva dripped from the tip of her tongue as she kept moving. She loved how he bit his lip.  She smiled and chuckled softly as she kept bouncing. Her chest was bouncing in his face as she bent down to lick his cheek.

(Sorry for the really late reply. The website never notified me that you responded)

@SilverGirl20

(Oh, so that's why. I thought you just weren't interested anymore and I'm all like :c)

With her on top of him and in control, Mira moved Jace's cock from her ass and into her pink-drenched pussy. His cock was swallowed by the Faun's sex and once more, Jace felt the overwhelming pleasure of intercourse. Mira began moving, bouncing up and down as her insides clenched and rubbed Jace's near-to-climaxing member. Jace could not help but let out grunts from the sensation, his head filled with lust and the need to climax.

Mira's endowed breasts bounced with her body, an erotic sight that Jace enjoyed. She then bent down to lick his cheeks and Jace embraced her. "M-Mira! I-I'm...!" Jace's climax can no longer be suppressed, his twitching cock unloaded warm, white seed unto Mira's insides. He was left panting, exhausted from ejaculating several times in such short order. "You... you're great, Mira." He complimented the Faun. Undoubtedly, this was the best sex he experienced so far but for now, he was spent.

She knew that he seemed to like that place more than her ass so she kept riding him and pumping his member into pussy.  She kept a riding him and moaning loudly. She didn't slow down until he started to fill her. In the middle of his climax she switched between her pussie and her ass so he could fill both of her holes.  Strangely enough she liked the feeling of both of them being filled with his warm cream. She was feeling very tired as well and panted softly as he embraced her. She snuggled against him and started to fall asleep again. Something hard started to form inside her lower stomach which made sleeping a little difficult. 

@SilverGirl20

The couple fell asleep in each other's arms. Their snooze was long as Jace's exhaustion caught up with him, having had sex and performing sexual acts for the better part of the day. His sleep was heavy and it would take several hours of undisturbed rest before he began to stir.

"Hmmm..." Jace opened his eyes. He briefly wondered if his time in that Open Sex Club was real but upon seeing the blue-skinned Mira snuggling against him, he realized it was definitely real. He was amazed that he really did have sex with an alien babe. This place was something, that's for sure. Jace did not move or speak though, letting Mira sleep until she woke.

Mira was fast asleep as she was just as exhausted as him.  Her body quickly got to work in middle of the night as they slumped. Her stomach swelled up with a single egg.  She kept snuggling against him even after he woke up.  She slept for a little longer before slowly waking up and looking up at him. She smiled softly as she was happy that he didn't run away while she asleep. "Good morning."

"That's a perk of trying to sleep in an open sex club, ya never know what you walk into." He said looking at Astrid as she appeared to be nervous with all those eyes on her. "I'll help you find a place to sleep and unwind. If you feel like going with me." He said looking over her shoulder and smiling at the couple having sex

"Yeah it is, but hey you might be able to join in or be told to leave, depends on the person." They walk along side her down the hall looking for his apartment. He smiled at her and placed his hand on her lower back once they find his room. He leads her inside and shuts the door behind them then smiles at Astrid as he comes closer to her.

" The name is Rick, what's your name?" He asked the petite blonde girl as he ran his fingers through her hair. The innocent thing was kinda cute but he knew she wouldn't be here if she wasn't looking for some fun. "There are lots of fun things to do in here. You just gotta use your imagination." Once he finished her started ti undo his belt.

@SilverGirl20

19 hours ago, SilverGirl20 said:

"Good morning."

"Good morning." Jace greeted back.

"Had a good rest?" He asked the Faun. The couple were still together in Mira's bed, showing no signs of parting yet. Still, Jace couldn't believe he had already spent what could be a day in this place. What started as a simple reconaissance request by a weird guy outside this place turned into a sexual escapade into this strange club. Not that Jace was complaining, having sex with bombshell babes was great.

Looking down, he noticed that Mira's stomach was a bit swelled. Jace's heart skipped a beat. "H-Hey, what's up with your belly...?"

She nodded softly and smiled at him as she kept laying in the bed. She didn't want to part just yet either. With a sleepy expression she touched her stomach as he mentioned that something was wrong with it. She rubbed her stomach softly and noticed the hard mass inside of her. "Hm... I must be getting ready to lay an egg." She blushed wildly. She had laid meny eggs since being placed here. She just hopped that she got to keep this one. 

@SilverGirl20

On 13/01/2021 at 04:14, SilverGirl20 said:

"Hm... I must be getting ready to lay an egg."

"L-Lay an egg?" Jace hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. "Mira, please don't tell me I just impregnated you."

Although when he thought about it, Jace only had himself to blame. Fooling around in an open sex club without protection? He was practically asking for it. He really should have known better. Damn it, why didn't he think of that? Well, if he really did knock up Mira then he should probably involve the 'friend' who sent him here in it. It was much his fault as it was Jace's, the latter believed. It was probably not true, but he did send Jace here in the first place.

She nodded softly and wasn't sure how to respond after that.  His response to the situation seemed to surprise her. For some reason she thought that he wouldn't care if she laid an egg.  Ship crewed up in the bed as she couldn't move very much. She was waiting for the egg to fully form so she could lay it.  She was also worried that something would happen to her if she moved to much. She watched him quietly without any idea what was going through his head. 

@SilverGirl20

Not hearing a response, Jace thought that Mira didn't understand the question. Or maybe got offended. She was an alien so maybe it was she just happened to lay an egg and he was worried about nothing. "Err, sorry for the sudden question. L-Let me rephrase the question then. Umm, is the egg you're gonna be laying... errm, fertilized... by me?"

"I hope so... dont you?" She asked softly and blushed wildly. She curled up in the bed more. She wasnt sure why he would ask a question like that. Laying an unfirilized egg would be like miscarrying for me. She didnt want to do that. She was also worried that those people would come by and take her egg again. 

@SilverGirl20

On 28/01/2021 at 00:12, SilverGirl20 said:

"I hope so... dont you?"

Jace stayed quiet, sheepishly looking away. While he had thoughts about starting a family, he didn't want to start one right now. He didn't even have a stable job yet, nor has he moved out of his parents' house. Damn it, he got swept away too far by this club. Now, he was potentially a father to a half-human, half-Faun child. The thought of running away crossed his mind, but he decided that was too heartless and beneath him.

Regardless, he kept these feelings to himself so as not to hurt Mira's own feelings on the matter. She seemed to be happy to be bearing children. "Well, if you are then I hope we have a strong and beautiful child." He replied to her, pulling the Faun closer to him for a sweet, innocent cuddle. At the very least, he was honest in wanting a strong and beautiful kid.

"Mira," Jace spoke again. "If I found a way to... get you your eggs back, would you want me to do it? Or at least, stop them from taking your eggs?"