Luno's Office

Luno sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, mildly irritated by both the interruption and the misdirection of the receptionist. She prided herself of efficiency and this was the exact opposite. "Yes, I am quite busy...." She thought for a moment or so before motioning for the girl to follow her into her office. 

Edited by Luno Asherah
I had a better idea~

Icarus saw the director walking back to him and a moment later, a girl wearing suit followed her into the room. Rather than feeling embarrassed, Icarus seemed more excited now, as his hues met up with director's; "Seems like you have a stressful schedule today" he mumbled with a grin, as she got closer to him. He looked at the new comer once, before looking back at his interviewer, "If you are wondering, I don't mind with the interview still going" he said with a smirk, his manhood was still as erect as ever.

Luno smiled at her first interviewee and gave a light sigh. "Stressful indeed. But...such is the way of corporate life." She said. She approached the desk and rejoined Icarus, giving his cock a few strokes with her hand. "You don't mind? Good. Perhaps today I'll learn to give two interviews at once~" She chuckled. She lifted her skirt and slowly rubbed her wet, puffy pussy along his cock. "Now that we have company, you'll have to behave better. Understood?"

"Mhnn..." Icarus bit his bottom lip as her soft and slender fingers wrapped around his manhood. "I thought you were gonna teach me restrains or something," he said while panting, as out of instinct his hands were wrapping up on her waist while she was pulling her skirt up. "Unh... maybe teach me how to behave then ma'am, while you conduct an interview" he whispered in a breathy tone, while his hands moved down to her rear cheeks as soon as her wet muff started coating his throbbing manhood up. His fingers clawed deeper with moments passing by, prompting her to straddle him.

Luno shook her head when he started to touch her again.  She slapped both of his hands and pulled away from her again. With a disapproving look, she grabbed his wrists again and forced them back down onto the arm chair. Two gold braces that looked like little vines locked around his wrists, keeping him there. "Well...now that that's settled...why don't we start with some etiquette, hm?" She gently rubbed her middle and ring fingers against his lips before pushing them in his mouth and pressing on his tongue. "Let's start with not talking back." 

The disapproval on her face was tickling Icarus' inner dom, until she locked his hands up on the arm rests. He struggled in the binds, which gave him certainty that they are not coming free until the director wants them to. "What etique- mmmm..." he was cut off with the slender fingers sliding into his mouth. The sensation urged a pleading expression on his face, as he looked up to her. The male nodded, while starting to suck on her fingers, bobbing his head slowly; waiting in anticipation to be inside her, as his eyes kept gliding down to her juicy muff.

"Is that really how you look at a lady?" She asked, smirking for a brief moment, amused by his neediness. "Eyes up!" She said firmly. "Remember who's in charge here." She said. She pulled her fingers out of his mouth and leaned back against the desk with one hand while the other stroked her clit with wet fingers. "No looking. Keep your eyes on mine..." She said with a wicked grin. 

As the director pulled her fingers out of his mouth, he looked up to her eyes again; licking his lips. His hues however kept sliding down in between her legs, while his head was clouding up with all the potential acts of pleasure that could take place. 'What is she gonna do, put a cock ring on him? Would deny his release? Will just keep teasing him in front of the other girl? Or... will fuck him like her toy?' he couldn't stop thinking; each of the ideas felt thrilling, as his tip started to flex without any more encouragement. "Y-yes ma'am" his thoughts cut off as she demanded him to look up at her.

"I'm trying, but you are so... irresistible.." he mumbled as his eyes slipped down to her nether again. He couldn't move his eyes away from how her clit was throbbing, specially now with her stroking it. He looked up again, hearing her words, "What do I get if I keep my eyes on yours?" he asked in a pleading tone, biting his own lips; as he seemed to be struggling again in the braces.

She tilted her head, looking at him as though she was shocked that he could have the audacity to ask for something in return. How dare he? He was blatantly disobeying her and he wanted to ask for a treat? "Hmph. Do you think you're in any position to barter with me?" She asked, grabbing his cock and squeezing it firmly. "You'll take what I give you." 

"unh...!" A loud moan slipped his lips as he threw his head back against the chair with eyes clenched close as her grip got tighter each moment on his circumference. The director was pushing out his bratty attitudes, "I can see the lust in your eyes, I know you want to have my meat inside you." the first words that came out as soon as he collected himself a little. "What's stopping you from using me as your toy?" he then leaned in closer and muttered, "I dare you to show this girl over there how you handle things in your room" his grin matched hers in nature, while his veins swelled up more in her grip.

Luno released his dick and shook her head. She'd be happy to teach this little brat some respect. A loud smack could be heard as she brought her hand up swiftly collided her palm with his cheek. "Disrespectful." She snarled and slapped his other cheek. "Disobedient." She slapped him twice more before grabbing his jaw and making him look up at him. "And you want to work under me? In my department?" She tutted and shook her head again. 

She grabbed each of the braces which seemed to turn into full bracelets when she lifted them. She put his wrists together and the bracelets melded together to create a pair of gold handcuffs. "Perhaps during the course of this interview, you'll at least learn some respect at the very least." The Director pulled him out of her seat and traded places with him, taking her seat again and pulling him over her lap. His cock was now squeezed between her thighs. 

Icarus' face turned the other way sharply as soon as her hand came to the contact of his cheek, "That's more like it..." a whisper was heard before his face turned the opposite sharply again. Marks of the director's slender fingers started to appear on his cheeks, "Tsss... mmm" the male only moaned as a few more slaps landed on to his pale cheeks. "Yes ma'am, teach me all the manners so I can serve you well and make you look good when the CEO comes to inspect me." A wicked grin drew up on his lips as she grabbed his jaw and made him look up to her face.

Icarus could barely keep track of what happened afterwards, all he could see was his hands were free from the desk; but now cuffed together and he was on top of the petite director. His shaft was being squeezed tightly in between her thighs. "Will that please you, ma'am?" Icarus asked in a seductive tone as like the brat he was, he started to hump back and forth in between her thighs; feeling her smooth skin on his throbbing cock, trying to push the tip up to her muff as he straddled her on the chair.

Luno growled quietly. She was at her limit with this boy and he was pushing her even beyond that. She grabbed his hair and pulled it harshly before firmly readjusting him to lay properly across her lap. "Stop squirming!" She barked. She squeezed her thighs together tightly to prevent him from doing something like that again. Luno swatted his ass with her hand. "Do you think this is how I wanted to spend my day!?" She gave him another spank before harshly gripping his ass. "Teaching disrespectful little brats like you to respect your superiors...You won't be cumming until I give my permission. The more you move, the more restraints you earn yourself." 

Luno let go of his hair to push her fingers in his mouth. "I have more than enough ways to quiet that sassy mouth of yours. "

Icarus' eyes widened from how suddenly she laid him across her lap. He didn't resist at all against how she was manhandling him. The male only twitched around a little from how firmly she was squeezing his manhood with her thighs. The pleasure was overwhelming as well as retraining, he wanted more. "Mmm... ma'am.." the only words that escaped his lips before his voice got inaudible from the breathing. He only nodded, submitting to her. "Mmph.." he bit his lips, nodding again in understanding manner while she firmly gripped his cheeks.

"Mmph!" the male flinched, feeling her smacking his butt, he was about to beg for more but he got cut off with two of her fingers sliding into his mouth. It was the same fingers she was stroking her clit with earlier. Icarus closed his eyes and started bobbing his head, sucking her fingers hungrily, while nodding to agree with her that he knew she was the one in charge.

"Oh? Someone's suddenly acting like they've got some sense. I suppose I should praise you for that then, yes?" Luno removed her hand from his ass and licked her two middle fingers. She rolled them around in her mouth, making sure they were coated in her spit. After pulling her fingers from her mouth, she pressed one of her digits against his pucker, running her fingertip around the rim before slowly pushing in. She pushed in the second and smirked. "You should count yourself lucky to be using my spit for this..."

Icarus gasped, as his whole body would thrust forward from the sudden insertion of her fingers. His moans got muffled as her other fingers reached down to his throat, his butt cheeks started clenching from the overwhelming sensation. The male's whole body was shivering, as he looked up to the director with fingers still stuffed in his mouth. Prominent dark blushes appeared on his cheeks as strings of saliva were slowly dripping down from the edge of his lips, "I- I had... nothing.. in there before.." he somehow speaks in a pleading tone. By then Icarus was completely under the control of the director as he stopped to struggle to thrust in between her thighs and focused on sucking on her slender fingers while pushing his round butt cheeks more towards her.

"Oh? This is your first time?" Luno chuckled and gently pushed her fingers deep inside of him. "Well then. I suppose I'm the lucky one then." She said, gently stroking against his walls. "If I had known this would shut you up, I would have bent you over the desk first thing!" The witch wiggled her fingers and slowly started to thrust her fingers into him. She pulled her fingers from his mouth and gently began to knead over his cheeks. 

"ha..! ma'am... mhnnn..!" Icarus's moans and whispers became audible again as the director pulled the fingers out of his mouth. He clenched his eyes close and pushed his round butt up more, trying to take her fingers deeper towards his prostate. His insides were surprisingly softer and more sensitive than the rest of his body as he was shivering as if he was being jolted with each wiggle of her fingers. He could hear everything but he could barely process anything over the haze of lust for the director, "Please... l-let me.. mhnn.. fuck you.." he pleaded while kissing the wrist that was kneading on his cheek. His whole face was turning red, as thin layers of sweat started appearing on his forehead and on his neck.

Luno tilted her head as she pushed her fingers in as deep as they would go. She feigned a little pout as she ran her fingers over his lips. "You want to fuck me, pup?" It was a rhetorical question as he had been mouthing off to her about how horny she was allegedly for him. "I must admit, all that sassing and all that running your mouth you've done...you've really hurt my feelings~" Her fingers made long, deep strokes as they twisted about inside of him, teasing at his prostate since he seemed so eager for it. "I suppose if you were to...beg...I could be convinced to let you in my tight, warm, wet pussy..." She leaned down a bit to whisper in his ear. "Well what are you waiting for, puppy? Beg. Loudly. I want to hear your voice echo through my office." 

"unh!" Icarus screamed out a moan as body was wriggling from the burning lust. Out of desperation he tried to thrust again to let out some of the arousal, but with slightest hint of it the director's thighs wrapped even tighter around his cock. "I'm sorry ma'am!" he finally said it out loud, "Please let me be inside you!" he added in an equally loud tone, but with increased breathing. His body wasn't listening to him anymore, as his nether started to move back and forth against her fingers.

"Please let me be inside you Ms. Luno! Tie me up, torture me, do you whatever you have to! But please I beg of you! Let me fuck your tight cunt! Or please ride me!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He kept pushing his back up against her fingers while accidentally biting the fingers on his lips. He promptly kissed them and started to suck on them passionately to make up for it.

Edited by Iori

Luno was more than amused by this quick turnaround of his. Her smirk turned into a grin as she saw and heard his desperation. She didn't even mind his feeble attempts at jerking himself with her thighs. The way his voice echoed through the marble walls of her office was music to her ears. Finally. She clicked her tongue when he bit her and felt the urge to punish him for it but he quickly made up for it with his kisses. She pulled her fingers out of his ass and grabbed his handcuffs. Her thighs released their grip on him and she yanked him to his feet. 

"Fine...I suppose you've earned it." She said, before gently separating the cuffs and rejoining them behind his back. "But the 'No Touching' rule still applies." She said. She sat back in her seat and spread her legs, resting each one on an arm of the chair. "Here boy~" She beckoned.

Icarus was coming more in control of his actions as the director was pulling her fingers out of his ass and his mouth, but he was still shaking. It reflected on how he was struggling to stand still on his feet while the director uncuffed his hands then cuffed them back on his back after yanking him up. He looked at director, there was nothing but lust in his eyes and no expression but obedience on his face for the director. As he quietly waited for the director to set her own position up, while biting his own lips.

He looked excited like a kid hearing the first words of the director. "Yes ma'am." he pleaded, nodding to agree to her rule. His breathes got heavier once again as the director spread her legs; giving him a clear view of her juicy honeypot. As soon as he heard the approval of the director, he leaned in; resting his knees on the chair to set his throbbing cock up on her leaking slit. "Please teach me how to please you, ma'am" he pleaded, starting to guide his tip into her tight slit. It wasn't much of a struggle for him to slide in the first six inches of his cock; from how wet she was but it got increasingly tight afterwards "mmmhn! Ma'am... should I go.. deeper? Please show me the ways.." he started to thrust slowly at first; but then started pacing up a little while panting heavy, not breaking the eye contact even for a second with the director; lest he should miss any of her orders.

"Mmn..." She bit her lip as she felt herself stretch around his cock, the first six inches filling her plenty. She gently pressed her fingertips against his abdomen to keep him from pushing any further in case he was tempted. Luno opened her mouth to direct him but all that came out was a moan. So far it seemed that Icarus was doing pretty good on his own. She moved her hand away from him and wrapped her legs around him. "W-Why don't you have a little fun? You've earned it~" She said with a wink. She did like seeing a boy lose himself, and besides, she couldn't wait to tell Ms. Grail about the new hire. 

"My entertainment lies within entertaining you, ma'am" Icarus was panting and getting even more formal. "So please tell me how you are feeling, tss... are you satisfied with your toy?" he whispered while sucking in heavy breathes in between words. "Tell me ma'am... do you want me to go deeper?" He was more excited feeling her legs wrapping around him as he would thrust faster, feeling the contractions of her tight walls on his shaft. "Mmmm... it's so hard to behave ma'am.." he closed his eyes as his movements got faster and with each thrust he started to slide in deeper, little by little while his body was moving closer to hers on its own.