Random Threesome Leads to Unconventional Family

Here the idea is somehow or another, one guy and two girls end up in a threesome.  The girls could be friends, sisters, coworkers, classmates, complete strangers or just about anything else.  One or both girls might have known the boy beforehand, but neither were ever in any sort of relationship with him.  In the passion of the moment, no one involved thinks about possible consequences.  Shortly afterwards though, both girls find out they are pregnant.  The three get together to decide what to do, and perhaps in fairness to the kids, or some other reason, they all decide to live together as a family.  Out of fairness, neither girl marries him officially, but it is decided they will both be his girlfriends, and in private, unofficially, both his wives.

I figure I would be playing the guy, and either one or two others playing the women and side characters shared between us as needed.  I figure we start with the threesome, maybe even brief set up for it and go from there.  The idea is for it to be sex heavy but also explore how the family develops, if any sort of love develops between two or all three of them, how the girls share him, and what sort of relationship develops between the girls themselves.  Not a 'dark' story, but ranging between lighthearted and serious moments. Their ages I figure could be anywhere between mid-teens to early 20s

• Love 1

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up