Tick’s Dorm room

Tick glanced around his new room. It was very basic with only a small bed, closet and desk. The shelves were lined with his wide range of mystery and adventure books, being a avid reader. He glanced down at the clock on his wall. He had some time before it was time to eat, so the young goblin, headed out of his room and into the hallway, meaning to go to the school’s library.

The twin werecats were exploring the Dorms as they looked for their room. The 2 of them had only come here to learn more about human history. Frankly they were obsessed with the Egyptian culture and one had to become archeologists. For some reason the way Egyptians worshiped cats seemed to catch their interest. What cat wouldn't love to be worshiped.  They were both princesses of their tribe so when they exclaimed how much they loved you gyptian culture to their father he upgraded their wardrobe.  Now they were exotic clothing that barely covered anything. It was decorated in pure gold ornaments and they wore jewelry and shoes to match. They noticed the room which they thought was theirs giggled. 

"Do you think well have a room mate?" Cloe giggled. She had short hair and smaller breasts than her sister. She seemed very energetic and happy. She quickly opened the door and rushed in without knocking. "We are home!" She laughed. 

Catra stood behind her shyly and didnt say anything.  She was very nervous about entering the school with a bunch of people that she didn't know. She had a nice curvy body but lacked confidence. Her hair was a lot longer than her sisters and was one of the key ways to tell them apart.

Tick shot into the air in shock as his door was thrown open and a loud girl rushed inside followed slowly by another one. He twisted in midair, his hands and feet producing a thin layer of goo that allowed her to attach himself to the ceiling. 

“How are you?” The small goblin asked. The girls were both taller then his two and a half feet size and very attractive. His Incubus half noticed their revealing clothing that hid next to nothing of their erotic forms and a twitch happened to his cock. He gritted his teeth to try and stops the growth in his pants, hating that his body got turned on fully by the slightest bit of sexiness from a girl, that is what happens when your half Incubus.

The girls looked around the Room. Cleo seemed a little bit disappointed as she didn't notice anybody in the Room. It was Catra who nudged her softly and pointed up at the ceiling. The girl seemed a little scared of him. Her cat like ears folded down as she kind of hid behind her sister. 

Cleo was a lot more excited then her sister. She flicked her tail playfully and giggled. "Oh! Teach me how to do that! I want to stick to the roof too!" She cried out happily. She jumped up and tried to pull him down, but her finger tips just grazed his back. Her small perky boobs bounced as he jumped. Her dress also flew up each time. "I'm awesome! New schools are just so fun!" 

Catra awkwardly hugged herself which made her massive melons squish together. She trembled softly as her sister bounced around. She seemed really shy and embarrassed about her sisters actions. "I'm gonna take a relaxing bath while you make friends..." she said softly in the cutest voice as she moved to the bathroom. 

Tick watched as one twin ran into the bathroom, her large tits bouncing as she ran. “I bet they feel really soft.” His inner Incubus voice whispered. Tick shook his head to shut up his other side, and flattened his body as the the cat girls fingers touched his back again.”Stop that please.” He said. 

He dissolved the goo from his hands and feet and landed lightly on the ground, facing the werecat. “Can I help you with something?” He asked watching her a bit warily. Her chest was a bit smaller then the other, but still a good size. He tried not to stare as he waited for her to talk.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people. Especially if they are Egyptian. I would probably mate with one too. But we are here to become archeologists. Then we can go find the lost pyramids. What are you studying?"  She giggled and talked so fast that most of her words were a blur. She seemed that just so excited to be a school for some reason. 

"Daddy would be so mad if he saw us with a boy." She whimpered softly. Catra left the door cracked open a little bit so she could hear what was going on while she started to get undressed. Every once in a while she would quietly look at her sister and roll her eyes. She knew better than anyone that her sister was too excitable and talked way too much. She bent over the tub and started the bath. Her tail would flick softly while she waited for the tub to fill.  

"We are your roommates!" Cleo excitedly announced as she showed him a paper with a room number that wasnt his. It was his decision to correct her mistake or not. She really liked the idea of living with somebody she didn't know. She hoped that they would become close friends or maybe more. She went over to the other side of the Room and pushed a button like the principal told her. Suddenly the Room seemed to magically expand and furniture appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly on the other side of the Room there was a bunk bed, another dresser, and a desk. 

Tick was not use to this amount of hyper energy. Cleo’s speech was almost to fast for him to follow. But he did flinch at the word mating, his inner incubus getting excited, but he quickly buried the feeling. He was also complete  positive that they were not meant to be by roommates, having thought he saw a different number on the paper from his room, but as he watched the happy girl check out her side of the room, he realized that he didn’t want to upset her. He sighed and decided to fix it later.But if he was being honest, he didn’t mind the idea of sharing a space with these two. 

“My name is Tick.” He said, holding out his hand to Cleo. While the girl was not the tallest, the top of his head barely reached the top of the girls thigh. “Nice to meet you.”

Clear excitedly swung around as he announced his name. Without a second thought she bent down and hugged him in between her breasts. "I'm Princess Cleo The 3rd of the Eastern Werecat Tribe!" She said in a noble tone. It seems like she was very proud of her clan. After a few awkward moments she let go of him and then looked towards her sister. "And that's my sister Catra The Whore." She snickered mischievously. It seemed like she liked making fun of her sister who was too shy to do anything sexual. 

"D-dont call me that in front of strangers..." She whimpered uncomfortably.  She settled into the bath tub and hugged her knees to her chest. Her sister was staring at her through the small opening she left in the door so she was trying to cover up her chest.

"You just like getting taken advantage of! Dont deny it!" She giggled and burst it into the bathroom.  Her sister would squeak loudly as a she grabbed onto her chest and started to grope her boobs. Her loved teasing her sister like this. She was so used to being alone that she completely forgot that another person was in the room.

"Stop picking on my boobs! You are so mean! People are watching, you are embarrassing me!" Catra cried out loudly and tried to push her sister off.  Her cheeks are gone completely red as she struggled in the bath tub to escape from her sister. Her wet and very naked body could be seen flailing around and slipping on the slick surface of the tub.  She would try to push her sister off but would keep slipping and falling back into the water. This got the floor wet and ended up causing her sister to slip onto her knees. 

Wes was shocked when his face was buried in the softness of Cleo’s breasts as she hugged him tightly. His cock hardened so fast that it almost hurt, as sweet smell of the werecat’s skin enveloped his whole body and he had to fight the urge to grabbed the small but perky mounds covering her face. 

Thankfully, Cleo let him go before he lost control, but he was shocked again when she began to tease her sister and then barge into the bathroom to grope her wet breasts. “Now there is a sight.” The Incubus side of he snickered. Tick tried not to stare at the way the naked sister body flowed in the light or how her massive breasts bounced as they were played with.

”Hey.” He said. “Someone is going to hurt themselves he said, running in to stop Cleo. His foot slipped on a pool of water as Cleo fell to her knees causing him to land on her back with the hard bulge of his cock wedged in between her butt cheeks.

Cleo was so busy playing that she didn't pay him any mind. It wasn't until she felt something hard against her ass that she looked back at him with a blush. "I think my new friend likes me more then you."  She tease her sister softly and started to rub her ass against his hard cock. She wasn't really planning on doing anything. She was just teasing her sister with the fact that she always got more boys than her.

Catra seemed very upset and also very flustered. She whined softly and covered her face quickly. "Dont do such things in front of me." She fussed and teared up. 

Tick gasped as his cock was played with, the feeling of the soft cheeks massaging him made him get even harder. He felt himself losing to his Incubus side, the desire to give into the lust growing stronger. And the sight of the naked werecat in the tub wasn’t making things any easier.

The young goblin pushed away pushed away from Cleo, falling on his butt, exposing the large bulge in his pants, that looked too huge for his small body.”I’m sorry!” He said, his eyes wide. “I didn’t mean to do that!”

Cleo giggled softly. "I dont mind, I'm not gonna pretend to be innocent like some people." She looked at her sister and snickered. She stuck out her tongue at her. She liked the way he acted flustered and fell on his ass. She got on all fours and crawled towards him. Her dress was wet and had turned see-through.  She laid down on the ground in between his legs. "I can help with that." She purred softly. Her small boobs were peeking out from under her. She slowly started to lick his bulge while purring more.

"Its not my fault that im submissive.." her sister cried softly and covered her face. She really didnt like it when her sister did stuff in front of her. 

• Love 1

Tick eyes were glued on Cleo’s movements as she came closer, having never seen something so sensual before directed toward him. His cock was so hard now that it was almost pushing the seams of his pants apart and it grew even harder as Cleo laid down, cat like between his legs, her breast squeezing together, her nipples clear to see and started to lick this rod over his pants. He was surprised that his body hadn’t started to change, but he realized that she liked this form.

Cleo kept purred loudly as she watched his cock twitch inside his pants.  She would tease him for a few more moments as she sucked and licked on the front of his pants. Since he didn't stop her she continued. She took one of her sharp claws and teasingly ran it across the tip of his cock, before stealthily cutting the seam of his pants with it. When his kock popped out she retracted her claws, as they seemed to disappear she started to stroke the him. "You're such a naughty boy, getting all hard for your roommate~" she teased. She licked the tip of his cock and started to suck it a little while her hand pumped him. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

Tink’s brain went blank as the sharp tip of the werecat’s claw poke his cocks bloated head, before cutting his pants and boxers open to, his cock popping out, a thick nine  inch rod, that was massive for a goblin.

His small hands gripped the silky hair of Cleo as she started to stroke his pulsing cock, the blood veins bulging like crazy along the length as his lust grew.
spacer.png

His Incubus half moaned in satisfaction as the were cat’s mouth in gulfed his head. “Let’s make this better for her.” He purred. Ticks cock suddenly stretched and grew in size, pushing a bit into Cleo’s throat.

She was fascinated as she watched his reaction. She giggled softly and kept purring as he grabbed her head. She kept licking every inch of him as she watched his reaction.  She seemed a little surprised as he went from being submissive to pushing her head down on his cock, or was it growing?  She couldn't see very well so she wasn't exactly sure. She could definitely feel him growing hard and thicker in her mouth. She choked a little bit when she felt and hit the back of her throat. She blushed wildly and started to push him all the way down her throat. It was hard to breathe that she seemed to be enjoying it..

Tick had never felt something so good before. As his cock was engulfed by Cleo’s tight throat, his hands gripped her head tighter, his legs coming to encircle the back of her neck, his small body clinging to her face as she sucked him harder. The Incubus half of him went to the back of mind, realizing that the Werecat liked Tick the way he was now and that he didn’t need to change any thing. Tick felt a load build up in his virgin cock, the base bulging a his cum prepared to blow.

Tick screamed as he exploded, his arms and legs tightening around Cleo’s head and neck, trapping his cock deep in her throat as he came, sending load after load to her stomach.

spacer.png

Tick fell back on the floor, breathing hard from his first blowjob, his cock still hard and covered in drool and cum.

She trembled softly as he pushed all the way down her throat and started to come. Cleo struggled to breath as he came load after load. "Hm~" she moaned softly. She coughed after he pulled away. 

Cat trembled softly and covered her ears. She was too embarrassed to do anything. She didnt seem to like them doing this in front of her. 

Cleo smirked and crawled closer to him. She would push him to this back and pin him there. "The fun is only starting." She rubbed her pussy against his cock, before slowly pushing him all the way into her. The cum and spit really help with sliding him into her tight pussy. 

• Love 1

Tick let out a grunt as he felt his sensitive cock slip into the tight pussy of the Werecat. He bucked his hips reflexively, pushing the head of cock into Cleo’s woman, the tight space kissing his tip. His hands shot up to grip the girls perky breast, the sticky goo from his fingers pulling her nipples.

spacer.png

She nodded softly and moaned. "You're not allowed to cum until I do." She giggled softly and smirked. She squeezed the base of his cock and his balls. She moaned loudly as she felt pounding herself. She lasted for 30 more minutes before releasing his cock. She was gonna make him fill her pussy.