TAKING NANA.....Kathy and Fluffy

The redhead nods and smiles....she kisses the new slave, driving her tongue deep into the bound girl's mouth.

"We all started out just like you," she whispers seductively....."I had no interest in girls, I was as straight as you are.  Mistress hung me for days, torturing and raping me....I wanted to die but finally I gave in and she rewarded me.  Now, the thought of a man's cock disgusts me....all I want is pussy...."

She gazed down at the machine, still fucking Nana.....

"If you promise to submit, I'll tell Mistress and she'll shut off the machine....but if your'e bullshitting us, she;ll know and you'll be punished even more savagely than you have been...."

Mistress came back into the room.  "How is our new slave?" she asked the redhead.  The girl glanced over at Nana, hoping she would agree to submit.

Nana looks down, taking some time to gather her thoughts. Finally speaking in a soft and meek tone,"I-I'm sorry... Mistress... that I couldn't please you..."

She then looks up at her Mistress,"I know i'm in no position to ask but, will you forgive me..?"

At this point, her whole body was trembling in pain, she seemed not to care what she had to do to finally escape the pain she was experiencing.

Sylvia smiled, then glanced over at the redhead, also smiling.....Nana was being set up.

"Tell you what," she said...."I'm going to give you to HER...."  she nodded over at the redhead.  "give you two the chance to spend the night together....when she's done with you, I'll expect you to be a seasoned cunt sucker.  Do whatever she tells you....."

The redhead took Nana by the hand and went to the spare bedroom.

The redhead closed the door and stripped nude.  "get on the bed," she said, then went to a bathroom, bringing back a tube of lube and a 10 inch Rabbit vibrator.  smearing a good amount on the head of the vibe and more on the girl's pussy, she kissed her, climbing on top of her.

"Just relax sweetheart," she said as she slowly slipped the vibe inside, switching it on full power.

The redhead giggled.  "if you really want to know," she replied almost in a whisper, "my name's Alicia.  Mistress kidnapped me when I turned 17 and I've been with her ever since.  There's 2 other slave maids here....Noni---she's a 19 year old asian that works upstairs and Isabelle, she 20 and works mostly in the kitchen.  Mistress kidnapped us and broke us the same way....but enough about that.  We need to get you to relax...."

She kissed Nana tenderly and passionately, her tongue diving deep into the girl's mouth.  As she took one hand and gently flicked the girl's nipples, she took the other and slipped the rabbit vibe into Nana's pussy.  In and out it glided, enough lube on the device to slip it in effortlessly.  The high power setting caused it to buzz and whirr as it explored her insides....

Nana closed her eyes and hugged the maid, lovingly accepting her kiss as she moaned.

The vibrator rotated and shaked vigorously inside of her. It wasn't long before drips of love juice could be spotted leaking out of her pussy.

She was feeling very comfortable, and aroused. She felt safe, and happy in the hands of Alicia.

"Y-Yes... Alicia." she whispers.

"Now," Alicia whispered, kissing her again....."That's a good girl....."

She knelt down between Nana's legs, locked her mouth over her pussy and sucked out the nectar that began to flow, now that the vibe had worked it's magic.  Once she drained the new slave, she kissed her again, giving Nana a taste of her own juices.

She laid on top of her, slipping a finger inside her pussy as she licked Nana's nipples....

Alicia continued to feast on the girl's tits....while one finger was busy fucking her, she took another, wetted it and slowly began pushing it inside the girl's ass.  The hollow buttplug tube made it easy to slip a finger through the opening.

After a while Alicia took a long but slim vibrator and slipped it through the plug and into Nana's bowel.....it buzzed like crazy, Alicia trapping it inside, closing the cap on the endd to prevent Nana from trying to push it out.

"Time for you to cum like a good girl," she said as she continued masturbating her....

All this time Sylvia sat at her desk, laptop on, watching the performance.  She got so turned on she had to call for Noni, her asian maid.

"Get on your knees and eat me while I watch," Sylvia ordered.  The asian quickly crawled under the desk and began to suck and lick.

Sylvia closed her laptop and went into the bedroom where Nana and her maid just had sex.  Without saying a word, she stripped nude and climbed into bed with both girls....instinctively, Alicia rolled onto her side, turning Nana on hers and now facing each other.  Sylvia slipped a finger in both girl's cunts and began fucking them nice and gentle, at the same time kissing each of them passionately.  

She kissed and sucked on Nana's nipples for a while then went to Alicia's.....soon the room was filled with the aroma of wet sex, echoing with soft moans of pleasure.

"M-Mistress.." Nana said between her moans. She was confused about the current events going on, Alicia had made her cum once, and her mistress joined in without saying a word. "T-That feels good..." she mutters.

She looked at her Mistress with a cute aroused look on her face. Though she still wasn't sure about this place, she could confirm she was growing to like it a little.

Soon the bed was a soft blur of movement.....fingers in pussies, tongues in mouths, nipples being bathed, the sounds of soft moans....

Alicia and Sylvia both concentrated on Nana.  Sylvia fondled, licked and sucked on her tits while the maid slave finger fucked her.  After a while Sylvia motioned for her maid to fish out a strap on under the bed.  While Alicia switched places and nursed on the new girl's tits, Sylvia got on her knees, cinched the strap harness around her waist and got on her knees between Nana's open legs.

Alicia licked and sucked on the foot long dildo on the harness then Sylvia slowly entered Nana's pussy.....nice and slow, she gently pushed until it was all the way in, then slowly began fucking her.

Nana willingly let her Mistress enter her. She was being fucked by her Mistress. The "dick" inside of her felt warm and rough as it scraped against the walls of her genitals, hitting her cervix with each thrust. Her moans got louder and louder as her insides were ravaged by her Mistress, she was going to cum again.

"M-Mistress..." she said, eyes closed and meekly throws her arms out, and sticks her tongue out, as if she was asking for a kiss.

Alicia laid down beside Nana and locked lips to hers, kissing her as Sylvia penetrated still deeper but gentle as possible as she continued to fuck her new slave.  Nana was responding even better than she hoped....soon the new girl would beg to be fucked, to be used.  She aimed the dildo slightly upwards, rubbing up against the girl's 'G' spot, guaranteeing an orgasm.

But now Nana would have to ask....to beg....

She fucked her until she could sense the girl was about to cum. She listened to the moans, watched the body language as Nana squirmed....yes, it wouldn't be long.

Finally, just when the girl was about to cum, Sylvia pulled out, motioning Alicia to stop kissing her as well.  Trapped between the women, Nana wasn't going to go anywhere, but her ability to cum had just been taken away.

Sylvia smiled as she gazed over at her slave, squirming in frustration....Alicia grinned as she rose.  Now, neither of them were touching the new slave.

"One of the first things a new slave learns is orgasm denial," Sylvia explains, then looks over at Alicia, who nodded.  "Mistress has total control over our bodies,"the maid explained...."she decides when and where we will be given permission to cum..."

She takes some rope and quickly ties Nana's legs apart then reaches over to give Sylvia a flyswatter.  Sylvia takes it and swats Nana's pussy over and over.

"You'll soon learn that if you cum without permission you will be painfully punished," she said, delivering 10 more swats to her pussy.  "Now....you will be left untouched for 20 minutes....after that I will finger fuck you again until your'e almost ready to cum.....you'll be swatted and left untouched for 30 minutes, then the cycle repeats, each time for 10 minutes longer.  When your training is complete, you will never be able to cum and have orgasms without asking permission...."

Alicia nodded.  "Mistress is right.....I can masturbate all day and all I'll do is get tired.....I can't cum unless she lets me.....Mistress is all powerful...."

20 minutes later, Sylvia takes the dildo in hand, guides it into Nana's pussy and begins fucking her again, light pressure on her G spot....

Nana was soon exhuasted from the consistent swatting and edging that made her feel so desperate to orgasm.

She moans softly with the dildo going in and out of her, the gentle pressure on her G-spot brings her closer to cumming each nudge.

She was feeling so horny that she could barely keep still, the swatting hurt and she wanted to cum so badly.

She tried her best to endure, with just a few words repeating over and over in her mind, obey and you will be rewarded.

Sylvia continued to fuck her new slave, special attention to her G spot.....she could tell Nana was almost ready to cum then she pulled out again.  She let the girl lay there panting and moaning in frustration.  She took the flyswatter and begin slapping the girl's open exposed pussy over and over.

"repeat after me slave," she ordered....."I won't cum unless Mistress gives me permission...."

'WHACK!......WHACK!.....WHACK!'

"Mistress owns and controls my body...."

'WHACK!.....WHACK!....WHACK!"

"I will be an obedient slut....will always obey my Mistress....she alone knows what's best for me...."

Then 3 more whaqcks with the flyswatter.

"I will always ask permission to cum...."

followed by 3 more whacks.  Finally after 30 minutes she took the dildo in hand, guided it to Nana's pussy and slipped it back in again, slowly but gently fucking her.

Nana's mind went blank and she couldn't think of anything. But she tries her hardest and begins repeating,

"I won't cum unless Mistress gives me permission..."

"Mistress owns and controls my body..."

"I will be an obedient slut and will always obey my Mistress..."

"She alone knows what's best for me..."

"I will always ask permission to cum..."

as she said, enduring through long periods of relentless fucking and swatting.