LazarusLuna

I know we can "donate" to members with credits that our account has "on us" as it were. But I think it would be cool if there was some sort of "transfer" feature so if you don't have enough credits in your wallet then you could transfer things directly to another member or when you buy stuff. 

I am not sure what you're getting at. Please could you elaborate?

If it's not in your inventory already, if you have the EcchiCredits, you should be able to send something to someone. 

LazarusLuna

Currently I have 345 credits in my ED wallet (on me) but I can't remember how much I have in my bank that I stored. (To gain interest) I was wondering if it was possible to be able to transfer from one ED bank to another bank? Sorry if my post before didn't make sense. Manni's idea is also a good one. (Gifting things to other members.)

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• LazarusLuna
      By LazarusLuna
      I noticed that when you react to someone's status there is no "hug" emoji. Do you think it would be possible to have one added please? 
    • JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      Hello and thanks for having this forum to allow our, sometimes, good suggestions and questions.
      As you probably know, I run several clubs myself and most often they are quite comprehensive in scope and thus needs to be flexible to accomodate how I choose to set things up so my members are able to find what they need easy and quickly.
      However, even owners of the clubs are not able to move topics around, delete topics and do the more large scale functions. Thus we need to ask staff members to do these tasks for us.
      I would like to see club owners having more freedom in how they arrange and set up things.
    • Zegrin
      By Zegrin
      It would be nice when it comes to private rp topic forum would be nice to have a feature to include a option to create a new private rp instead of having to use clubs to get the rp across( not sure of this is a available feature or not from the time I got into this site it hasn't been it seems to only affect what's posted on clubs which I highly disagree with and very very dissatisfied with in the website. But on the other hand is there any way possible to make a mobile app of this sight at all because it honestly would help so many imo without having to switch from on app or game social media etc just my opinion
    • Whoreo
      By Whoreo
      is it possible to do something about this:

I dunno about anyone else but to me it looks kind of jarring and uninteresting. like idk, could you put images in these grey boxes?

• Somethingsomething
      By Somethingsomething
      Hello dear ecchidreams-team and dear dreamers! 🙂
      First of all, I really like the new layout and really appreciate the switch button for the light and the dark mode!
      I was wondering what everyone was thinking of having the option to customize the main page (home page? welcome page? The page on which you get when you simply type ecchidreams.com in your browser 🙂 ). What I often experience is that I find myself irritated of the pictures on the right hand side of this page, especially when I'm working on a plot in my head and just quickly want to check some statuses. I don't know whether this would be interesting for anybody else, but I thought it would be pretty cool to have the option to customize this main page. In the same way I might not be interested in images and find them irritating but would appreciate an overview over my ecchitexts, somebody else might not be interested in statuses and would like to have more space to appreciate the images, etc.. I'm just going to leave this idea here and am curious what you guys think of it 🙂
      Stay healthy and have nice holidays everyone 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.