Club announcements.

Announcements:

Events:

I have decided that events will be happening with intervals from now. The way this will work, is that events such as holidays, balls and such, can be used to flavour your individual scenes, rather than have it be a huge multiuser topic experience. If there any better suggestions on how to make this work out, I am very eager to hear those, but for now, I feel this is the easiest way possible.

Open staff positions:
The following positions are open for players to make characters for:

• Secretary
  • English teacher
  • P.E. teacher
  • Human biology teacher
  • Nurse
  • Librarian
Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 2

New major news that affects the town and academy:
There will be a major parade and then public party happening in Sunveil, with the focus being monster and human relations.

Current academy event:
School dance and reception happening, where everyone are invited. It will take part in the following locations:

• Courtyard (socializing)
  • Assembly hall (dance)
  • Dining hall (major buffet)
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

• JennyDK unlocked and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Club milestone:
So we finally reached the point where one of our topics has hit 100 pages! This one being the OOC chat one. Thank you to ALL who has contributed to a nice good tone, fun conversation and nice questions!
I am happy to see how much energy that has been showing lately and relish the lovely creativity and interest that you all have showed my RP project so far.
I certainly intend to continue to make this a fun and exciting place to roleplay and I hope you will all join on this journey forward and keep developing this concept club!

Jenny 💋

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Monster Academy milestone:
So we have finally reached 100 members!
That is indeed a great milestone to reach and I hope we will keep growing and become even better a community ❤️
Thank you to ALL who helped make this an awesome club with lots of creative characters and scenes. I am very happy that we reached this far! 💋

• Love 1

New location:
It pleases me to tell you all that we now have a room specifically for the various types of familiar summoning you may want.
It is simply called "The Summoning Chamber" and its interior will take shape according to any sort of needs your characters may have in each case.

Staff changes:
After a few adjustments, there are new staff positions available and there has been added a new one as well.
New position:

• Elemental Magic and Magic Lore

Open positions:

• Secretary
  • Human society teacher
  • Librarian
  • Groundskeeper
  • Human-monster relations consultant
  • Nurse
  • Like 2
  • Woohoo 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Student topic purge:
Since many profiles have not been used in a long time or even ever at all, I have decided to purge all profiles that I think fit under this.
There are still some left, for which I will try and confirm with the owners if they want them there still.
So now it should be much easier and faster to browse the students.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Staff update 1:
We have gotten two new staff members
Please say hello and welcome to:

• Math teacher: Nashor Vaspa Xidik Thuvostoght Jr. (Nash, or Ms. Thuvo)  - played by @MiniRaptor
  • Librarian: Joshua - played by @NyxAvatar69

Staff update 2:
The following staff member positions are still empty and is available to apply for:

• History teacher
  • P.E. teacher
  • Human biology teacher
  • Monster biology teacher
  • Groundskeeper
  • Human-monster relations consultant
  • Nurse

• 3 weeks later...

Rules for duels in the Ironclaw academy:
With the first ever duel now dealt with (besides score outcome), I feel comfortable enough to put the rules outlined for it under the "Club rules" topic.
So hopefully you guys will find them fair and decent so far (until we improve them along the way) and that you will utilize them in the future.

• 2 months later...