Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that sounds painful and scary. I know a guy from high school who did that with a M80, which I believe is like a 1/4 or 1/8 stick dynamite when he was in college. Drugs were involved, from what I understand. He lost three fingers and broken most of the bones in his hand. He was an art major. I have no idea what ever happened to him.

Would you eat something to which you are mildly allergic (breakout in hives, itchy, irritation, but not actually life-risking) if it were presented with joy and pride as part of a traditional meal by your new boy/girlfriend's family?

I don't have food allergies, thankfully, but that also means I don't know what the allergic reactions feel like. But, on principle I would say no, they have to understand that some people have allergies and shouldn't be offended, as I'm refusing for my health and not because I'm picky. Plus, we can miss the allergic reactions questions and guilt they would feel making me feel obligated to partake.

That's honestly a hairy one. Damn... Is what she said.

Would you chug an entire Dr pepper, no pausing, for the joy of it and nothing else?

I mean, ultimately it depends on what's being enhanced, but probably... I mean, shit, yeah. I'd 100% go crazy cyborg bitch.

Aliens have made themselves know. They've sent a specific sample of their DNA and a map of the DNA of one, specific human. When the worldwide test goes out, it ends up being YOUR personal DNA sequence. The aliens want you, specifically. Right before you are scheduled to meet them, their language is translated and they want you to procreate with the representative that they're sending. Would you agree to fuck the alien, without knowing anything about what it looks like?

Yeah, sure, why not? Saving a life AND I get to put my lips on dat ass? WIN-FUCKING-WIN.

(I dunno about the alien - maybe just an amorphous blob with tentacles and random weird openings with teeth? Maybe something that adapts to the mental images you project of your own desires to become your perfect mate?)

Would you pity fuck someone who asked for it even though you weren't super attracted to them?

(oh man... Dat alien.... That's much better than the fucking shoggoth you were describing before 😂)

Mm... Conditionally. Provided my heart isn't with someone else, and it's someone I care about. I think back to firefly where Mal slept with Inara's friend and she said that she was happy someone could bring her comfort (even though it killed her to think about). Out of pity, no. But to comfort them in a lonely time, I would. I don't think pity and compassion are quite the same thing. So, maybe.

Would you offer yourself up as a meal to a starving group on a deserted island?

Nope. I want to live too much. Besides, I'm 95% sure someone else on that island would have more meat on their bones than me, and if you're going in on cannibalism, you might as well get a choice cut of prime human instead of some scrawny chick.

Would you shave your eyebrows off for $1k if you weren't certain they'd grow back?

Hell yes, because that's just lazy and fucking rude. Go to pull into a spot...AND LOOK! Some lazy fuck couldn't walk a few extra feet to put the damn cart away (something a rage about every.single.time.)

Would you go in someone's yard and untie their dog who was cold, dirty and starving?

Wow, um... yes, maybe? Those would be some weird-ass sexy cosplay superhero cyborg dragon D&D erotic images though. I'd probably give the researchers monitoring my projected images heart failure. So maybe, no. I don't want to be responsible for corrupting / hurting innocent researchers.

Would you volunteer to be the model in a hands-on sex education course where everyone got to try things with you but you just had to sit there without doing anything back?

Archived