A Landlord’s Job Is Never Done

This was just supposed to be a side business for her. Harmony was decidedly not really interested in babysitting the needs of the renters but seeing as her brother Hugh had basically abandoned most of his responsibilities, she decided to come in and check on things. She was going over paperwork in the office behind the front desk when she heard some voices. It seemed someone wanted to rent a place. Sighing, she got up from her mountain of paperwork and headed out the office; heels making sharp clicking sounds as she approached them. “Hello, my name is Harmony Oberlin, I’m one of the landlord’s here,” she introduced. “I hear someone’s looking for a room?” She asked, looking at the man since she thought she heard him say as much. “Ecchi Apartments are special, as each apartment is uniquely equipped with what the renter desires…and can afford. And if those don’t line up then they’re relegated to our basic rooms. How may I help you? You’re in luck, normally my brother handles this kind of thing, but I’m much nicer to deal with I’m told,” she winked, smiling as she waited for him to speak up. 

@Cash Money Chad

"That would be me", the tall broad man said looking at the woman, as she made her way over to them, her heels clicking in the rhythm of her walk. He turned to face her, his large frame casting a shadow over her as she stood before him. "My name is Chad Jones, pleased to meet you." He said introducing himself after her. His bald head and gold ear rings glimmering in the bright florescent light of the lobby. "In that case, how much is rent on the pent house?" He asked in response to her statement  that the apartments are equipped with whatever the owner desires, for a price of course. "Well I'm looking for an apartment, now I was going to be content with just an ordinary room, but from the way you make it sound, the more expensive the better. Which I guess suits me fine, but if you really are nice to deal with then that wont leave much to be desired." He said winking back at her, "Well lets get the ball rollin here, what kind of rooms do you have available and in all seriousness is the pent house and option?" He asked curiously, hoping in the back of his mind that the pent house is actually available.  

Chad Jones. Hmmm….

Slowly, Harmony looked the tall, broad male up and down, subconsciously biting her lip as she did. Now this was a man. The way he loomed over her was intimidating and extremely attractive. And despite his frame he carried himself with an open, kindness. Added to that was his supposed wealth. He was asking for a penthouse suite and that certainly wasn’t cheap. Smirking, she moved from behind the desk, ticking a standard lease into a folder which she carried. Her eyes glinting at him calculating. “Nice to meet you Mr. Jones, although I hope I can call you Chad?” She asked, stepping towards him, her red dress covered her body fully but it was tight enough to hug her curves and show them off to their best advantage. “And yes, we have a penthouse available. They are quite luxurious,” she assured. “Follow me and I’ll take you straight there. On the way I’ll fill in on the other apartments available and then we can sign the lease once you make your decision. Sound good?” 

@Cash Money Chad

Edited by Harmony Frost

He saw her little lip bite and flashed her a very conscious smile" You can call me Chad." He he said looking down at her as she stepped towards him. "Perfect, though I would like to look at the lease on the way there so I can line it up with my budget. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to my home, just to talk business." He said holding out his hand for the folder before they soon made their way to  the elevator. " Money isn't an object really it's just a matter of which account do I want to attach the rent to and how much do I need to put into that account to cover the deposit, I'm sure the amenities aren't cheap either so I want to be able to bulk up the account as needed, then it should all really be a matter of signing on the dotted line." He pressed the button for the elevator and let her go inside first and press the button to the pent house.  He stepped inside after her and looked her over in the elevator and Damn his head was nearly hitting the top he was so tall.

She passed over the lease with just the briefest twitch of her lips. Most people had signed it no questions asked, too desperate for an apartment or just trusting the Oberlin name. There was a certain magic about this place. There was almost always an available room and the amenities were plentiful. But this particular magic cost money or favors, depending upon whatever struck the landlord’s fancy. Hopefully Mr. Jones here wouldn’t object to that particular clause in the agreement. And judging by his words he seemed keen to sign on anyway. Harmony stepped into the elevator, feeling his eyes on her form and she smirked, her hand reaching out to press the button for the topmost floor where the penthouse was located. She noticed that he was almost as tall as the elevator itself and she made a note to see about making them bigger. The elevator ride was short despite them going all the way to the top and she sighed, “Ah, here we are. You’ll be pleased with the space I’m sure. And if you need help with anything just let me know. I’m a hell of a decorator,” she winked, sauntering towards a room with gleaming gold numbers on the door. “Just so you know; the suite is pre-furnished but we can of course arrange to have whatever you want removed so you may style it according to your tastes and the price will be deducted from your rental agreement aside from appliances in the kitchen and laundry room,” she explained, pulling out a master key and opening the door. She swept her arm out and gestured for him to step inside. 

Before he got on the elevator he looked over the lease and took his phone out moving some money around in his bank to make sure the lease would be covered for a full year, all that was left was to sign and get the account needed for direct deposit. Still once that was out of the way he got a chance to look over the land lady as well as the special clause in the lease, making him perk an eyes brow. Before he knew it he was at the top floor with her and dame even the receiving room was bigger than a studio. "Yeah I do like the space, among other things." He said stepping off the elevator listening to what she had to say about the furnishing, honestly he was sold on having his own laundry room. "I'm sure it will be fine I'm not very picky when it comes to decoration." He winked back at her thinking that she was defiantly going to be decorating his walls very soon. They arrived at the door with gold numbering, "Alright I'll make a note of that, but I plan to be sparse for now." when she opened the door he stepped inside, and he could see that it was even bigger than he thought, this would be more than enough to accommodate a man of his size. The walls were but the furniture was colorful and modern, he looked straight across to the pool out the glass back door, there was even a hot tub. "Sold, he said signing the lease right away, if you want to do direct deposit let me get your account but I wont mind visiting your desk once a month, or even more often than that. "He gave her a playful smile," well I do need to unwind, mind showing me to the bedroom?" He said raising an eye brow as he handed her the lease. "Feel free to make your self comfortable, I'll bet that suit is really confining." 

@Harmony Frost

Edited by Cash Money Chad

Harmony grinned when he immediately agreed to take the place after seeing the suite. Not that she expected much less from him. He seemed like a man who made quick decisions and knew exactly what he wanted. Which was great because she didn’t fancy going all over the complex in her heels. She watched him sign the forms with a pleased grin, “Excellent! Welcome to your new home,” she cheered, “Oh, direct deposit is fine. I don’t normally handle day to day proceedings. I just came in to check on things. See how my brother is managing. Today’s just your lucky day Chad,” this time her grin was a bit more suggestive. When he mentioned being shown to his bedroom her eyes widened in surprise. Either he was very forward or she just had smut on the brain. “Sure, I don’t mind giving you a guided tour,” Harmony agreed, setting the papers down on a nearby table. But then he mentioned her dress being confining and she grinned. Okay, so he was making a pass at her. “Hmmm, you know, this dress really is rather tight. But I think I’m going to need help taking it off? You wouldn’t happen to know anyone who’s handy with a zipper do you?” 

@Cash Money Chad

Edited by Harmony Frost

"Alright I'll just take it to the desk for now, but I'd like to think we are both getting lucky today." He said in response to her and her suggestive grin. It was both, she has smut on the brain but they were throwing so many signals at each other there was no point in being coy, besides Chad is a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to say it. It isn't just his looks that interest people it's his bold confidence as well. " I'll find my way around the place, I like to explore "He could see that she was grinning like a cat in the mirror hanging on the wall and he placed his hands on her sides and rubbed her body immediately after he said he "liked to explore". He let out a light chuckle when she told him that her dress was tight." I happen to use a zipper all the time, let me see if I can get it for you." He said unzipping her dress and pealing it off  her before rubbing her bare skin. He moved fast, so fast they may not even make it to the bed room before they are completely undressed. Her dress bunched up around her heels and he rubbed down her back slowly and sensually before getting her bra and panties leaving both around her heels in a matter of seconds, but more alarming than the speed at which he worked was that long bump riding down riding down her ample ass and thigh, she could even feel the base on her lower back. 

• Like 1

He was moving quickly, not that Harmony was complaining about that. It was just a shock to see someone of his stature moving that swiftly. Soon her dress and underwear were lying in a pool at her feet. She stepped out of the pool, kicking the garments away but keeping her heels on. And his hands were rubbing her everywhere, successfully heightening her arousal. As did the rather insistent pressing of his bulge against her back. She grinned at Chad, before turning around in his arms, her eyes sparkling with lust. “My turn,” she winked, already working on removing his shirt. She was just a quick as him, making it clear that her need matched his own. When he was finally nude she gasped, admiring his large cock. It was like a tree branch or a battering ram but that didn’t scare her away one bit. Grinning she raked her nails across his chest, climbing onto him like a kitten as she sought his lips with her own. 

@Cash Money Chad

"My turn again" He said letting her climb up him like a cat climbing a tree, but this little kitty was about to get stuck on that big branch of his. He placed his hand on her big round ass and squeezed it firmly before lifting her up a bit more and guiding his cock to her little pussy, parting her lips with that huge tip, feeling them stretch around it before he starts feeding the her little pussy that big thick meat stick. It slid deep into her tight wet hole, it was so thick she could feel the crown of his tip and every vein glide against her tight little walls, stuffing her to the brim, finally that big thick tip reached her spot. It pressed against it really deeply, even the slightest motion sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. It was then he grabbed both of her big round ass cheeks and bounced her hard on his cock, her tits shaking against his chest while her ass shook in his hand. He moaned in her ear, bouncing her harder and faster by the second, on top of feeling the force of his bouncing she could feel every throb that big dick made inside her, adding to the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

@Harmony Frost

Ahhhh fuck, ohhhhh,” Harmony moaned as he impaled her with his cock. It felt a lot like he was trying to split her in half. He was so big and he stretched her juicy little cunt wide. She screamed and arched her body in both pain and pleasure; her nails digging into his broad back. This great hulk of a man had taken no time in showing her just how virile he was. His cock throbbed inside her, sent jolt of pleasure through her body as his dick pressed deep inside her body. Hitting her womb and that sweet spot that made her toes curl. Harmony held onto Chad for dear life, moaning loudly as he fucked her in the middle of his new penthouse. “Ohh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!” She cries, her pussy tightening around his cock greedily. He was bouncing her expertly, her whole body jiggling from the effort. “You feel so good. Please! Keep ramming that dick in my pussy,” she begged, already orgasming but not ready for it to end yet. She squirted on his mighty meat stick, still yearning for more. 

@Cash Money Chad

Edited by Harmony Frost

"aHh AHH AHHH, We ..I may.. have you ..redecorate ..after aaaaall, because we are gonna make a mess in here!"He said moaning and grunting in her ear as he bounced her on his cock. His moans turning to breathy pants he bounces her harder and faster, that monstrous tip pressing and rubbing against her g spot with every move he made. He was so strong he could carry her in his big arms and he did just that, laying her down on the kitchen counter and pumping those powerful hips to make her body shake with each thrust. His hips moved faster by the second, and her body shook more wildly the faster he went. His big hands cupped her tits  and those thumbs rubbed her nipples slowly. "Oh I can do this all day, I'm gonna pound you until you are a soaking wet mess on the floor!" His hips kept a high and intense pace while his hands groped and massaged her big tits firmly before he rubbed down her sides to grope her thick thighs  and stroke her little clit with his thumb, before swirling against that hard throbbing little mound of nerves.  His other hand rubbing back up her body,  cupping and massaging her tit briefly before gripping her shoulder and power fucking that tight dripping pussy with his massive thunder cock.

@Harmony Frost

• Like 1

She was putty in his hands. Her body undulating with his every thrust. He held her to the counter, his hips snapping as he powered forward into her wet pussy. Harmony screamed and moaned, her legs flopping and her tits jiggling as she arched into his strokes. His hands were all over her body and she trembled, loving every second of it. He felt so fucking delicious. Reaching up, she threw her arms around his neck, attacking his lips furiously as she shoved her tongue into Chad’s mouth. She kissed him passionately for a moment until a particular thrust made her cry out again , “Ohhh fuck! I’m gonna cum again. I’m gonna squirt all over your fucking counters,” she screamed, her body tensing as she was overcome with bliss. 

He kissed her back and listened to her words "When you woke up this morning did you think you were going to get fucked in a puddle of your own squirt?" He asked coyly as he pounded that wet little pussy kissing her passionately once again. his hips swinging hard and fast stroking and pounding her tight little pussy with that big thick cock. The exposed shaft was glistening wet in her nectar and she was so wet that it allowed him to move his hips  at an intense pace. moaning loudly and often as he speed fucked that gushing wet pussy. His hands cupped her big tits and he massaged them  firmly, rubbing them together and rubbing his thumbs up and down her nipples quickly. He then rubbed down her sides and slid his hands under her to cup that big shaking ass and squeeze it in pleasure as he fucked her, kissing her and moaning in her moth as he did so.

“Ahhh fuck! Mmmmm…n-no I had no idea,” she cried, shaking a bit. He wasn’t letting up and at this rate she was going to walk funny for a week. “But seeing you I had hope. And ah, mmmm, you didn’t disappoint. Now please, fill my pussy with your cum,” Harmony begged, wet, squelching sounds filling the air as he slammed into her pussy. She loved the way he handled her body, squeezing her ass and stroking her curves. Her own hands caressed his muscles and clawed at his back as she moaned like a whore, begging for his cum and praising his prowess.

@Cash Money Chad

"In a little bit, but I got more than one in the chamber baby." He said squeezing her big round ass in his warm hands massaging it nice and slow while he pumped that throbbing cock long and hard through her tight little pussy, her whole body was shaking and if it wasn't for his grip on her ass she would be sliding around on a puddle of squirt in nothing but her heels, he kept that hard and fast pace to make him self cum then finally"Ahh fuck there it is I'm cumming!" He said shooting hot thick streams of cum into her little pussy flooding her womb with his cum, forming a little mouth on her stomach that expanded until he finished cumming, but he wasn't done with her yet, he rolled her over on her stomach and draped that big squirt and cum soaked cock over her ass and back, before gliding it between her big ass, letting her feel how thick that cock is before he backed up and spread her little pussy once again.

@Harmony Frost

Edited by Cash Money Chad