Let me turn your nightmares into dreams...

Hello there, you lovely people of EcchiDreams. I hope that you all are doing well! I am not very good with introductions but here's going nothing.

I am Dream Weaver, which you can call me Dream or DW only. I have been roleplaying for about thirteen years now and have been writing on forums for eleven years. I enjoy it very, very much. I'd like to consider myself a very advanced writer but can do a casual writing, too. I have dabbled in novella style writing yet but hopefully, someone here can teach that to me. I can write both male and females characters with ease and don't really prefer one gender over the other. Speaking of gender, I consider myself to non-binary, which means that I'll accept almost any pronouns but more preferably, they/them respectively.

I write a variety of genres such as: modern, slice of life, supernatural, medieval, historical, and light fantasy. I have done a sci-fi group roleplay before but hopefully, you dreamers can show me other genres that I can come to enjoy.

I am very, very excited to be here and while my sole reasoning of being here is to write, I hope to make some wonderful friends, as well. ❤️

That's it for now but feel free to ask me anything! ^^

Welcome to Ecchidreams. If you did not already, I recommend that you go finish the steps for your roleplay sheet and all that in your https://ecchidreams.com/settings/ . Take your time and get to show what you like or dislike. There is also a forum place if you wish to do Public or Private roleplay, by example, here: https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/private-roleplayers-bulletin/ . At any rates, I hope you enjoy yourself with us. There are lot of different kinds of stories to be lived here, filled with many lewd dreams as well.

2 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

Welcome to Ecchidreams. If you did not already, I recommend that you go finish the steps for your roleplay sheet and all that in your https://ecchidreams.com/settings/ . Take your time and get to show what you like or dislike. There is also a forum place if you wish to do Public or Private roleplay, by example, here: https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/private-roleplayers-bulletin/ . At any rates, I hope you enjoy yourself with us. There are lot of different kinds of stories to be lived here, filled with many lewd dreams as well.

Thank you so much and I am currently filling out the roleplay preference sheet now though, it say multiple selection and I seemingly cannot select multiple themes. Is linking my F-List allowed? If not, I will just have to type in detail my preferences.

Sorry to dump all of this on you but was just curious.

1 minute ago, Pixels said:

I think f list links are a terms of use violation, best to type out specifics in preferences if necessary 

Thank you. I just reread that and glad that I did.

Just now, Pixels said:

I'm kind of new here, but based on observation I don't think the admins are gonna string you up if you make a mistake lol. Breathe easy, new friend.

haha. I hardly like making mistakes, especially being new here. But thank you again and hope to see you around. ^^

17 minutes ago, Dream Weaver said:

Thank you so much and I am currently filling out the roleplay preference sheet now though, it say multiple selection and I seemingly cannot select multiple themes. Is linking my F-List allowed? If not, I will just have to type in detail my preferences.

Sorry to dump all of this on you but was just curious.

Actually, you can! As stated in the roleplay sheet, you have to hold CTRL before you click to highlight many other options. It will work for all questions. Just do not do the mistake of clicking without CTRL or you will lose your actual choices. Once you've selected all you want, make sure you save your sheet with the button at the bottom!

1 minute ago, Seraphina said:

Actually, you can! As stated in the roleplay sheet, you have to hold CTRL before you click to highlight many other options. It will work for all questions. Just do not do the mistake of clicking without CTRL or you will lose your actual choices. Once you've selected all you want, make sure you save your sheet with the button at the bottom!

Yay! I feel like that'll also make things much easier and thank you so much. I was so, so confused!

Thank you again and now, it's time to rock this bitch! 🤣

17 minutes ago, DragonneRPG said:

Welcome to our humble community, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

Thank you so much for the welcome and I already am enjoying myself. Such a wonderful community here. 🤍

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, @Dream Weaver! You might have already this but I will link you to it anyway:

It might be useful. 🙂

6 hours ago, Pixels said:

I'm kind of new here, but based on observation I don't think the admins are gonna string you up if you make a mistake lol. Breathe easy, new friend.

You're correct. Typically we'll just remove the offending link and leave an edit like [Mod Note: The link was removed because it was in violation of X] repeat offenders get a polite message. Prolific offenders is where we start getting... Unpolite. 

6 hours ago, Seraphina said:

This is very good and helpful advice and very accurate. Thanks for sharing the pro-tip. I know it's not an ideal system but something is in the works for the bespoke solution I'm working on, that is a lot easier and better all-round. 

Glad to have been useful but the starter pack is pretty great to hand out to new users. I find amusing the loli sheet is the preview image on it, too. I almost thought it was a direct link to that but after searching for a while, I found why. It's a file link hidden within the large post inside. I guess it's a good preview image since it's so important to remember, too.

Archived