• 2 weeks later...

The early morning was always the most calm time in Spruce Moore. It was like a reset from the day before, the mist hanging low to the ground and the sounds of forest came to life. The chill of dawn slowly warming with the rising sun; a cool breeze wafting through the air and into the Doctor's Wing of the manor. The wind picking up some loose papers and bringing them to the floor in soft scrapes. Swirling the scents of the potions and salves for healing could be smelt; as the morning rays began to arouse the unruly mess of curls slumped over her work station, the Gamma would stir.

A low feminine guttural growl would be heard past the large oak and ironclad door. The scraping of a wooden stool across the stone flooring, the female would slowly fix her posture and then groan as she would stretch her torso and arms up as if to reach for the sky. A curtain of ebony curls would fall back against the open back of her flowing black romper. A large yawn came from the Gamma, tears forming in the outer corners as the icy grey orbs would take in the scene of this mornings mess. "Damn...." A sleepy slurred word would escape her lips, taking a deep breathe she would shrug away the sleep as she stood at a tall 5"10 for a female of the pack. Bare feet taking in the cooling sensation of the stones as she would reach for the papers that had fallen to the floor. Rubbing her eyes of the sleep still lingering she would set the papers down and put a heavy glass beaker on them to prevent further disruption. 

Picking up a clip board she would scan the scribbles on the paper and see the agenda for the day. Seeing some ingredients running low she knew she would have to go out and forage for them before long. But not today at least not unless there was something interesting happening. Though her keen sense of smell found something odd in the air coming from the Dark Forest. She was unsure of what it was but it did not seem like the norm nor the vampires from the other side. Worry began to settle early this morning on the Gamma's shoulders. But it was interrupted by a few knocks to the large doors to the room. Turning her attention to it, she took strides that took only moments for her to be at the door. Pulling the door open she would give a soft smile to the pack member. "Hello dear and how can I help you today?" 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Canaan woke up early in the morning as he usually did; throwing the covers off his nude form before getting up and stretching the stiffness of sleep out of his tall muscular body. After his stretches were complete he began his morning workout after plenty of pull ups. sit ups, squats, and curls the werewolf was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Just as he was about to get breakfast his alarm went off. Odd why is it..... oh crap I have to get my physical today! Canaan didn't want to be late or completely nude for this appointment so he pulled on a pair of sweatpants while awkwardly hopping to his door. He jogged quickly down the halls his dark brown hair unkempt from sleep his eyes full of nervousness.  

Seeing that the Gamma wasn't standing at the door waiting for him filled him with relief. Completely shirtless and with sweat pants that made it clearly evident he wasn't wearing underwear, he stopped just in front of the Gamma's door pausing for a moment to fuss with his hair trying to make it look better before knocking. As Samara opened the door Canaan smiled feeling slightly awkward rubbing the back of his head with one hand he replied. "Oh I'm here for my yearly physical Gamma Samara." 

• Love 2

"Oh right right~" She would yawn revealing the upper and lower canines that werewolves were known to have in human form, and rub her eyes once more before focusing on the younger male. Seeing the sweaty male at her door, she seemed to look through him with her piercing eyes. She was not judging but just observing as she was still groggy from sleep herself. "Well don't just stand there Canaan..." He was one of the few males that actually towered over her tall frame; however when it came to brute and sudden strength she was a force to be reckoned with as her aloof nature would throw individuals off. Her hand grabbed his wrist and tugged his larger frame inside before the heavy door slammed shut.

Leading him to the examination side of the room she would pull the curtain as a semblance of privacy between them. "So do you feel ay different since the last time? Has mating been sufficient for you? Any troubles transforming? Sudden mood swings?" She would rattle off questions as she would close the distance between them abruptly. Her fingers pressed on vital veins as she would take both temperature and heart rhythm. Now Samara was rather efficient and gentle even if her force was sudden. Because he was younger she did not pay too much mind to his physique even if it was only by a few years. Her first and foremost duty was to make sure he was not sick, diseased or infertile. "Hmmm....You seem to have normal to above average heart beats. Did you work out?" Thinking on how sweaty he was she would then shake her head as her curls would bounce with the motion. "Forget that. Pull down your pants." Samara had a habit of making eye contact too long with her patients as she waited for him to do as she asked. But one thing was sure she was very forward and thorough. 

• Love 2

When her gaze met his he averted his eyes after a second as Gamma she was a higher rank then him. Not expecting to be tugged so forcefully Canaan stumbled into the room and was pushed as a curtain was pulled. The younger male kept up with the questions as best he could. "No. um yes? No. and well only around the mating season usually a little early..." He stiffened as her slightly cold fingers pushed into his skin over his most vital veins. He stilled his breath at the sudden shock and got it back into a normal rhythm his well developed pectorals rising and falling. As she questioned whether or not he had been working out the brown haired man nodded. "And I jogged here didn't want to be late." 

Canaan blushed slightly at the suddenness of her next words and after a second of hesitation, avoiding Samara's piercing gaze, he pulled his sweat pants down and stepped out of them. Beneath a patch of dark brown hair his large cock hung partly erect from the situation and his hefty testicles settled against his brawny thighs. He stood awkwardly trying for the moment not to think of the beautiful doctor.... "Alright there.... what now?"

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 2

Cute~! She thought as she witnessed the warrior blush in her presence. A small smirk pulled at the corner of her lips as he averted her gaze. This was stroking her ego a bit as he had answered her questions. "You said 'usually a little early' what do you mean by that?" Samara would ask as she would cross her arms over her large plush chest; the black fabric strained against the tension. icy grey orbs travelling down his body slowly examining every inch. He was a warrior that was for sure; she could see his muscles tense and relax as he would breathe. A brow would arch as her eyes reached to his pelvis. While he was a native pack member he was a specimen to behold. And every year he seemed to impress her with how he has grown. Snapping back to reality from her thoughts, her chilled fingers would touch his skin once more as she began to test the tension of his arms and the flexibility of his range. Even if he was muscular he still should be stretching properly. 

"You need to eat more vegetables. And you aren't stretching properly; if you keep this up your body will stiffen at the worst times." Her hands warmed against his tight skin. Turning him around she would help him stretch back one arm at time. She would observe his back muscles too; making him hold up his arms in a 'T' shape. Her fingers pressing into his sides and along his back looking for any abnormalities. This was routine but being that it was on a more toned version of himself than last year she was a bit more detailed in her touching. "You can turn back around." She would help motion him to do so and then sit on the examination bed. "Spread your legs a bit Canaan~" She knew he would be embarrassed but she enjoyed doing his examinations very much for his reactions. 

• Love 2

With her critical gaze passing over him Canaan couldn't help but feel a little self conscious. "Well just I tend to get in a more aroused state before everyone else does...." He paused noticing how her arms were squeezing her chest. the fit young man bit his lip briefly before clearing his head and continuing, "when mating season comes around... and my urges tend to last a bit longer as well...." As she began to stretch his arms he relaxed them to let the doctor do her work as she criticized his stretching he frowned slightly but nodded.

He didn't want to be hampered in combat so he accepted the criticism rather than denying or deflecting "I'll make sure to stretch out better from now on. And what vegetables would you recommend I add to my diet?" As she contiued her examination running her hands over him slowly checking thoroughly Canaan's mind wandered imagining something very similar happening in his room. He closed his eyes savoring the moment and his powerful heart beat just a little faster his shaft beginning to stiffen and rise. Canaan snapped back to reality and turned around following her guiding hands. He blushed at her words and at the realization that he was getting erect. "A-alright." Canaan spread his legs a bit blushing and looking away, waiting for Samara to continue her examination

• Love 2

His answer was delightfully informative as she made a mental note. Licking her plump lips she would then speak very frankly. "Oh that is quite good for further population growth. I hope when you find your True Mate that you are blessed." Samara referred to the fact that most wolves would be claimed if inseminated during mating. Imprinting would then occur and pairings would take place. Her eyes widened ever so slightly at the position she had one of the top warriors in. She tried to hid a proud grin as he was doing as she said. "Good boy~" She teased as she would take a short stride to be between his thighs. She was very careful not to touch him as Samara did enjoy teasing like this the most. She had no shame as she would continue to manipulate his body to her whims. Her short manicured claws from her left hand would brush against his inner thigh before pressing her fingertips once more into his flesh. Fingers needing to press deeper as she was checking his haunches for strained ligaments. Even though his body was heavy she did not have a problem lifting parts of him one at a time. "I recommend more dark greens. Like a spring mix salad with your dinners at least. Or a spinach and kale smoothie. You won't like it at first but repetition is key." Her voice becoming sultry and more demanding. 

"I am going to touch you more now alright?" Because this was just a check up she did not need consent to move him as she needed but still hearing him agree would make her feel a little less guilty for giving him this torture. Palm against his inner groin, against his erect cock, she would keep him held down as she would press her body to him stretching his thigh and leg back testing out his leg tension. Quite limber in her opinion but to tease him a bit more she would stay in this position for a moment as her chest was pressed against throbbing member. Eyes staring once more as she wanted to observe his expression more. "Wow you really are flexible~

• Love 2

Canaan nodded with a smile "Thank you very much; I really do want to father lots of pups." The warrior grew a little more confident glad that this was seen as a very good thing in the Gamma's eyes. It didn't stop him from blushing profusely when she called him a good boy, he didn't know why but he really liked that. The examination continued and Canaan's member became fully erect as the doctor sensuously explored his body with gentle touching. He nodded at her words remembering the salad and smoothie but becoming more focused on Samara's touching glancing at her every time she neared his cock a yearning in his eyes.

Her next words were music to his keen ears. "Okay yes." He bit his lip worried that he had been over eager. Though there were more signs of eagerness than just his voice a bead of liquid had built up at the tip of his cock. As she stretched out his leg Canaan gasped as her soft pillowy chest cushioned his achingly hard shaft. He looked down his arousal written plain on his face. "Th-thank you Doctor. I do my best to maintain myself"

• Love 2

The thought of pups in the nursey once again after a this strange dry spell made her heart flutter a bit as she truly wanted to bring the pack back to its former glory. After the most recent conflict many died unfortunately; and because of the lack of pairings there were no children in the pack at the moment. Even her old mate was killed off before they could get a litter of their own going. The sad memory slowly showed itself on her face a moment but it passed by very fast as her attention was brought back to the warrior in front of her. Seeing him enjoy her treatment brought a pleased smile to her foreign features, Samara would proceed. "That is very sweet of you Canaan." She meant it sincerely and let his leg down. Her chest lifting letting the cool morning breeze brush against him. 

Moving to the other legs she would proceed to stretch him once more for the same amount of time. Soon she would remain upright her hands on his knees. "Since you are more of age now I will need a sample from you for the fertility test." This was also something standard after a certain age for a wolf. The results are even posted in their personal files to be used at their discretion for mating. Though it was not used often as wolves were more primal beings and their carnal desires would tell them what the test would anyway. Samara would keep her right hand touching his skin still as it would slide up his thigh and firmly grip his engorged sac. It was very heavy and showed great mating potential. Smooth fingers and palm massaging him getting him more excited.  "How would you like to take the test?" This was always a choice for the patient. Samara could help or he could masturbate in private. Which ever he chose would be all on him as she could not interfere in how this process was to be carried out.

• Love 2

With a beaming smile Canaan accepted the compliment. He had noticed the doctor's expression shift but was too lost in the moment to grasp it's meaning. "Thank you, Gamma Samara, you're too kind~" As her chest retreats his hard shaft stands straight out only to be lifted again and pressed between her breasts as she tests his other leg. Hearing about the fertility test made him perk up, looking down at Samara excitedly "Oh I forgot! I'm so nervous I really hope I'm very virile...." As the doctor held his pent up balls and offered her help Canaan's eyes lit up ecstatically. With his emotions running hot Canaan accidentally shifted fur coating him as he grew powerful corded muscles filling out his new large frame, his face elongating, hands and feet becoming claws and paws. while the sack in Samara's hand became furry and swelled even larger now. His cock too grows getting longer but tapering towards the tip but with a thick lump near the base. Now that he had one his tail wagged. "I'd like you to help, please." 

• Love 2

Samara would close her eyes as she giggled at his comment. "Oh~ no need to be nervous. I know this is your first test but if you have been fucking around and ejaculating you won't have an issue." Again with her blunt way of speaking would probably be a shock to him if he was not prepared for more of her comments. Feeling him shift under her touch made her eyes slowly open as she watched him sit up straight. His flush white underbelly and the agouti coloring was something she had not seen in a while; her own fur was black as charcoal and the Alpha was a silvery white. Hell everyone's coloring seemed unique as there were so little of them remaining. Releasing his furry sac she would bring over a stool for her to sit on as he was much taller in this form. Before she would sit down, her arms would wrap around what he could burying her face in his fur. "I will take good care of you I promise~" Now when she said this she was giving into her own sexual desires as she was one who enjoyed early morning shenanigans.

Releasing him she would sit on the taller stool and put up her curls and a loose bun. Those icy grey orbs looking up at him once more.  A toothy grin plastered itself on her lips before she went to pay attention to his throbbing appendage. It was so much fun to look at; years of studying the anatomy of werewolves was such an informative task. The curve of his cock was nice too and made a soft growl escape her throat. the size difference in her hands now towards his current form made her seem small. His burly meat gave off an unnatural heat and slickness that mortal cocks could not duplicate. Her hands sliding down to the thick knot made an oblong shape to begin massaging in short strokes. She could feel the thick hooked bone inside along the back as she would continue to keep the pressure consistent. Leaning over a bit, she would lick her plush lips before giving the tip soft kisses down to the beginning of the shaft. Pheromones' running wild in the office. 

• Love 2

Her blunt and explicit comments despite being surprising put him at ease. He was about to smile before quickly remembering he was in his Lycan form and instead wagged his agouti tail more vigorously. As she hugged him Canaan put a large mostly white paw against her nack embracing her. "I know you will Samara you're an amazing Gamma." He looked at her as she pulled up the stool closing his eyes and letting his long tongue loll out trying to look as friendly as possible in his Lycan form. When she finally wrapped her hands around his massive canine cock he let out a low breathy growl of desire. As her skillful hands slid down to his base wrapping around his knot he began to openly pant taking heavy aroused breaths his powerful chest heaving, and even his hips bucking slightly as she teased the sensitive bulge at his base and kissed the pre-cum leaking tip. His claws dug into the examination table and he growled in pleasure as he smelled Samara's pheromones too. One large paw moved from the table and settled on the Gamma's head just gently urging her on for now. "agnh hooo mmm yes like that!~"

• Love 2

Samara seemed to finally show some more in depth emotion as a soft flush of pink planted itself on her cheeks. Even her breathing became shaky since it had been a while applying this kind of ‘care’ to an individual. His voice was slightly ignored as she was in her own little world taking care of this dangerous cock. Her hands becoming loose as they would travel to the pointed tip to get some of his precum along her fingers. Samara enjoyed looking at the exposed pink flesh in her hands as it was deceivingly soft looking. Just more of a learning experience as she helped relieve the warrior of the cum she needed.

Slipping down his girth shaft her tongue would make a debut as her hot slick saliva would coat the his eager cock. Lips wrapping around the head, her head would bob and push further for what she could fit in her human mouth. His taste was something else as it was musty but delightful to her taste buds. Hands working his knot and the exposed length not yet touched she would remove him from her mouth with an audible pop. A small rope of saliva breaking as she let her tongue lap up along the length like the canine she was. 

• Love 2

He sat on the table letting the Gamma of the pack take care of him her dexterous hands take care of his desire jolts of pleasure being sent through his body as she sucked the tapered tip of his member her tongue beginning to lick and swirl around it. Canaan's paw pushed in her head slightly as his toes curled in pleasure and her head began to bob up and down coating the first half dozen or so inches in saliva, which slowly began to drip down his length. With her working his knot as well his pleasure was mounting quickly; panting more rapidly Canaan let out a growling moan "S-samara yesss I'm getting mmmf clooose~"

• Love 1

Hearing him becoming more aroused made her smile a toothy grin along her licks as his taste became more raw. Samara would then remove her mouth from his impressive meat and would reach over for an open sample cup. "Canaan be a good boy and cum for me?~" Her voice low and sultry, a growl hidden beneath the lusty tone. Her dexterous hand began to pump his length in a firm grip, slipping a bit faster as her fingers were covered in her own saliva. Did not matter how she got the sample but this was definitely the most fun way to get the results needed. She could feel his cock begin to twitch and throb before pulsating and tandem with her hand jerk motions. The scent of such potent jizz left her cheeks dark red even though her face showed a kind of deviant pleasure she got from making him climax. The fluid filling the cup and overflowing onto her fingers. "Mmm~ good boy. I believe this is plenty." A soft giggle could be heard from her as she as she waited for him to fully finish in her hands. 

• Love 1

This was easily the best way to take this test! As she worked his shaft harder and faster he felt himself slip over the edge. Moments after she called him a good boy Canaan's knot flared swelling into a large bulb that'd lock him in a woman's vagina and make sure every drop of his thick seed stayed in.  His swollen pent up balls seized and his stiff cock pulsed as it shot jet after jet of musky alabaster cum into the prepared cup the globby fluid splattering wetly against the glass, coating it, and flowing down filling it. He gasped and shuddered as his climax continued sticky cum pouring over the doctor's fingers and onto the floor one final powerful spurt laid a rope of potent semen on her arm and his tip let out a few last drops in the over filled cup. Panting Canaan wagged his tail feeling proud of himself for his performance. "Th-thanks doctor I really think you helping me out brought the best out of me for this test." 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Samara was pleased with the result as the volume and the potency settling in the glass cup had exceeded expectations; his furry body flexing with his heavy panting also made her day. Lifting the now full glass she would set it on the small side table with the medical tray. Her fingers and arm sticky and covered in his scent now. The scent made her shudder as she would stand and look at the mess with a mixed expression of curiosity and lethargy. "I aim to make this pack as strong as possible; and you are just wonderful Canaan. A very good boy indeed~." Her voice holding some of that desire in the tone still as she would tease him. Her icy gaze a little softer as she went back to having that fake smile she carried on her lips.  "But just so you know I don't do this for everyone dear so don't go bragging about it." This was a warning as she had not decided on how she wanted their relationship to continue. On the one hand he is a delightful puppers; but on the other it would be a waste for him to be with her in a mating sense as younger females would give him more results. And she was not one to stand in the way of others aspirations. 

The urge to lick up the cum from her fingers was proving to be hard to ignore and she would suddenly grab a cloth, wiping it along her arm and to her hand. She was slightly uneasy from how much she wanted to give into those urges but it was close to the mating season and so it was understandable. Helping clean him up the mess on the floor she would look up to his furry maw and grin a bit. Dropping another clean rag over his slowly receding cock, she would speak, "You know you can clean yourself up and transform back." Samara was only willing to help him get his milky cum out not cleaning it off his person. "Your results will be available in about a week just in time for all the mating that will be taking place. If you wanted to come by you could. Or I can have them delivered to you...?" She left it an open invitation as Canaan, despite this interaction, was one of the closest members she would spend time with outside of being in the Doctor's Wing. 

• Love 1

Were it not for his fur it would be very apparent he was blushing her compliments made his heart flutter and his tail wag his pride soaring as she looked curiously at the glass. As she warned him his tail paused mid wag and then resumed as he nodded, "Well thank you, Gamma Samara, for being so willing to help me out. I'm very happy to hear that you think I'll help make the pack stronger. And I promise to not brag for receiving your assistance here" He wasn't one to kiss and tell... Well I suppose most of the times I have done it have been a bit more.... public hmmm.  As she placed aside the sample Canaan thought about who he wanted for a mate.... and while he definitely desired the woman in front of him (his gaze on her wonderful ass as she wiped her arm). He didn't know if that was just his overactive libido or a deeper more genuine feeling. 

He thought more about the Gamma and realized something odd he had seen her wolfen form but never her Lycan. as he was about to ask she draped a cloth over his cock still mostly erect as the still swollen knot kept it from receding. She made a good point he definitely didn't need an erection poking out for the next 15-30 minutes and fur was harder to clean. Canaan shifted back claws receding to nails, fur receding to skin, his face flattening. Back in human form his abashed blush was visible as he began to help the doctor clean, embarrassed he hadn't helped sooner. He quickly began cleaning himself off. "Um, I would quite like it if you delivered them." He paused as he crouched helping get the floor. "I was thinking.... and I don't mean to pry... but I don't think I've ever seen your Lycan form...."

Samara would listen to what he had to say and would slightly roll her eyes shaking her head from hos silly it sounded. He was a big flirt when it came to those among the ladies of the tribe and his name would be brought up now and then from his conquests. Being a very open and communal society very little was kept a secret and being the Gamma she was constantly bombarded by rumors and tales of truths. Especially when she helped the pack members on their individual spiritual journeys; the effect generally lead to them spilling their guts to her. Well besides the Alpha and Beta who did not let their guards around her even though she was not one to judge. Stretching up to the sky for a moment she let out a moan of release as her body would pop in a few places from the angle she was just in. The open back of her black romper showing her feminine muscle lines. She was very fit considering her profession in the pack. Letting her long ebony curls down she would shuffle a big bunch in her hands to undo any tangles.

"Okay I can do that. Probably better anyways." She would admit as she would get on her knees getting up more of his cum from the stone. Though his sudden question made her freeze in place, a cold sweat almost breaking along her exposed skin. Carefully she would look up to him and sit up on her thighs back straight. "Why are you so curious?" She would study his now human face a moment before interrupting any answer he had prepared. "I went berserk. After my mate died in the last conflict...." She would pause and sigh heavily holding her bare arms in her hands for comfort. "...I watched it happen and lost it. I don't remember much after that but ever since it's like I have PTSD of that day and I become frenzied. I almost harmed one of our own so for the safety of everyone else Alpha Austin told me to manage it. So I do with wolfsbane tablets and lots of meditation." Letting him take in what information she did give she would go to stand up as her indifferent smile came back to her lips and she would proceed to take the sample to a small fridge for medical use. "Being appointed the Spiritual leader after that since." Her voice had a 'it is what it is' tone to it as she watched him get his sweat pants back on. "Does that answer your question?" She knew he had fought in the conflict previously but they did not know each other that well back then. 

• Love 1

Continuing to ckean his fluids up off the floor it took the younger werewolf a few seconds to notice that Samara had stopped. He paused as well looking at her with an eyebrow raised. As she asked him why he was curious he shrugged and opened his mouth before being interuppted. Canaan's face fell as she explained, he frowned feeling bad that he had asked. He cleaned more hurriedly niw tryinh to finish the task as if in atonement. "Oh..." He reached out with one hand wishing to comfort her but stopped hesitating, unsure of what to do. "I'm sorry..." Pulling his sweat pants back on one leg at a time he watched her put the sample away. He smiled apologetically putting a hand on her shoulder. "It does... listen, if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to come to me.... You deserve someone to help you out after all that you do for the pack." 

• Love 1

Seeing him fret because of her story made her smile a soft smile. His hand on her shoulder a big reassurance. Putting her finger tips together close to her lips she tried not to let her smile get any bigger. Canaan was alway so kind that it felt like he was flirting half the time. She knew he was being serious so she would not tease in this particular moment. “I appreciate that Canaan. Not everyday I get to vent to someone else.” Samara could not tell how much of what he said he meant but she appreciated the thought. “You know I didn’t tell you that to make you pity me right?” She would question as the doctor had to look up to her patient once more.

• Like 1

Happy she appreciated his offer Canaan nodded quietly. He truly hoped to be able to help the Gamma out she was an important part of the pack. "I didn't think you were tryimg to earn any pity... it was honest... and sad. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose your mate... even so I'll do my best to help you vent!" Canaan embraced her in a tight hug his strong arms wrapping around her and pressing her against his brawny torso.

• Love 1

His words were honest and it was so hard not to smile in such favor. She was to remain neutral or as neutral as she could but not so deep under her icy surface she was very happy. Though being surprised from his sudden embrace left her frozen in place, her body tensed slightly. Samaras eyes opened wide from the sensation of this beastial warmth. It was not something she was used to from other male members. It was a different kind of heat she brought a blush to her cheeks for a moment in time. He would be able to feel her soft body and curves along with the muscles underneath clenching in surprise. 

how could such a big dude be so kind? He was making her think long and hard on what to do next at least in her mind. Giving in she let her arms wrap around him in a tight embrace leaning into the sensation of his warm skin. With a big sigh she would recompose herself and release him. “I appreciate that very much Canaan.” Using both palms she would push against his firm chest and abdomen. Slightly showing that she was embarrassed she would pout a bit puffing out her pink cheeks and turning her head as she tried to get free from his strong embrace. If she really wanted to she could bully him or use her own strength but she was not in the mood to do so.

• Love 1

Canaan smiled; his head leaning against Samara's enjoying a much different sort of intimacy than he had been only just minutes ago. With her body pressed against him he could feel both the tenderness and strength she possessed and was elated as she hugged him back his heart beating more rapidly. "You're very welcome Samara~" As she released he held her for just a few seconds longer before letting go. Now it was his turn to smirk at the sight of her flustered cheeks. "After all such a good girl should get all the help she needs." 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up