Darion walked into the home behind Rava, his clothes still by the park. However he didn't much care, he had little shame for his body being on display, and no fear of displaying unwanted arousal after being sated by Rava. "Yes, an old vampire likely would use magic in battle. However what of their youngsters? And why deplete their power if they can simply lob one of those damned bombs." He noted looking towards her as she walked further into the home, "I suspect these experiments are for them more than her... It's what I would do." He noted as his eyes surveyed the home.

As his surroundings set in, Darion couldn't help but feel a wave of fear wash over him. Memories of similar abodes in the city, of his life their welling up. His scent changing instantly as it took all of him a moment to gain control over himself. Taking a breath he relaxed again, his eyes shutting as he did so, "Thank you for your hospitality Rava." He said added quickly before she could speak on his moment of panic, "Perhaps you can take me to your alpha?" He offered raising a brow.

@Kitsuyumia

• Like 2

" Hm maybe so, still it was a dirty trick to pull." she said as she turned to face the male. Her eyes looked him up and down, something she didn't think about as she did it. But she tried not to get flustered especially after what had happened. Although she was still fully naked before him, her clothes were nearby in a cubby where she put them just before she was going on patrol. "well I don't know where he is at this exact moment. But I can take a look around for him. Just as soon as I get myself dressed. Although I am sure a lot of people wouldn't mind seeing me like this, I prefer to have at least a little dignity when I am not planning on shifting for a while." She said as she walked over to the cubby and grabbed her clothes out of it. She set them all out and began to get dressed. "Also I probably should find some clothes for you. I know a guy who seems to be close enough in size. I will grab something of his you could borrow. But we need to go out and get you your own clothes sometime."

• Like 1

He nodded his head at her assessment, "All's fair in love and war." He noted simply in response. Watching her eyes roam, he couldn't help but feel his instincts burning up, despite the fact that he no longer felt the need to rut that did not mean he was not still a young lycan male in his prime. He felt an intense need to ravish her in that moment again, though he resisted. His cock twitching slightly at the internal struggle he suppressed, not growing erect, but just enough that she would see her lingering gaze did in fact have an effect on him. "Ah, yes, dressing would most likely do us both some good." He teased, "I do not doubt for a second that many would like to see you like this, I can't help but agree that denying them is the best though, even if I will miss the sight." He teased her playfully as she began to dress, "If you do not think he would mind, then that would be nice for while I am here. I have my clothes stashed by the park as well though, perhaps if it will take some time for the alpha to become available, it might be simpler for me to retrieve them? You are welcome to come with me." He offered shrugging his shoulders. 

• Like 1

" Well I would have to see real quick, he may be available now." Rava said as she finished getting dressed.  She then went to the stairs to head up to the next floor where most of the bedrooms were located. "Alright I will be back with some clothes for you in just a moment." she reassured him as she climbed the stairs. Rava would look around and she would enter the room of a male wolf that was not in the mansion at the moment (just an npc wolf we can say). She grabbed some boxers, shorts, and a stylized t-shirt that she found in the drawers. Afterwards she would return to Darion and hand the pile of clothes to him.

"Here you go, put these on."

• Like 1

He was preparing to head out but shrugged, he supposed it didn't really matter. So he took the clothes from her and dipped his head, "As long as your sure it's alright." He said starting to put them on, surprised at how well they fit. Once he'd finished he looked back towards her, "Would you prefer for me to remain here while you search for him?" He asked her curiously, "Or would you like my company?" He offered, tempted to flirt a bit, to tease her, but deciding not to. At least not right now, "You've a lovely home by the way." He offered looking around, more to sate his paranoia than anything else.

• Like 1

"Well thanks, It still needs a lot of work to bring it up to date and such. But it will get there. And you can wait here I think he is close by somewhere. " she said in response. After she went to go look for the alpha of the pack. Both to introduce this Darion who wanted to join their pack and also to inform him of the vampire's newest toy. the dark skinned girl would look around with her gold and orange eyes.  She was not exactly sure where Austin was as she was out on patrol for a while now. But she figured he was somewhere around tending to matters around the mansion. 

• Like 1

Darion nodded his head looking towards her, as she walked away. Sighing to himself he looked around the home, Updating? Yes anything to remove the taste that so many of their kind are so fond of. He thought bitterly, frowning as he looked around at the ornately decorated home. Sighing, he tried to reign in his disgust for the decor, he knew that vampires were not the only ones to favor it, and yet he couldn't get over the memories that were tied up in them. Wandering around for a time, he gently lifting up a vase perched atop an ornate table, rolling it around in his hands as he looked it over. It was objectively beautiful, as was everything in this home. He hadn't lied when he'd spoken. However despite it's beauty, he couldn't help but find it appalling despite his best efforts, he was not one to be rude unnecessarily though, even if it did look like the home of a vampire.

It had already been an interesting night, with what the... Tender moment that was unexpected with Daliah. Austin had walked through the home without as much a glance toward anyone passing through. His thoughts were clouded, in one way he wished he could have remained with the Beta however he tore from her soft caress as painful memories flooded back, his decisions were questionable to someone who was extremely close observant. Then his thoughts were cut off by two nearby scents. 

Rava was a unique one, while her scent was odd in itself to him it reminded the Alpha of wildflowers, however there was another scent. Musky, meaning recent arousal almost drew a sneer of distaste, but the scent was new as well which meant that Rava picked someone up or someone was trespassing. Steeling himself from the self defeat moments ago, Austin had somehow missed Rava of she was nearby, and looked straight to the new male, an Omega, and stared to guage the individual. 

Approaching slowly, his bootsteps were heavy, and the Alpha's size seemed to almost grow as he drew near the pair. He was monstrous, his muscles and body were barely contained beneath the clothes that held the man, and his gaze was enough to cause those with great courage to even back down. Naturally, this was Auvunux, even of he weren't a werewolf he was still an Alpha at heart, and his appearance combined with the scars helped that assumption. In his naturally deep tone, the Alpha finally spoke calmly when he was but two feet away, easily towering over either individual, "Rava, who have you brought to our home?"

• Love 1

Rava had seemed to have missed the alpha as he had some how snuck up behind her.  She jumped a bit as she was startled by Austin's sudden booming words. "Ah there you are!" she said as she approached the Alpha and Darion. "This is Darion. He was hoping to join our tribe. However our first meeting had a weird start due to meddling from a vampire. It seems the vampires have made some sort of grenade that causes us to go into heat..." She said as an explanation of her scent of arousal that the alpha most likely had already smelt on her.  She knew they needed more help with getting possible future warriors so in her mind she would assume that the Alpha would accept a new comer. What she was not unsure of was his reaction to the information of the vampires new tool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Darion paused in his examination of the vase, setting it down lightly as he could taste the alpha's scent, so strong was the smell. His eyes turning as his primal nature was ripped out of him, a need to leap into action, to fight bursting forth. However just as he had so many times before he squashed it, his face remaining neutral, falling from the natural expressions that he'd allowed to slip with Rava. Watching as the alpha squared himself, pushing out his chest and making himself look to be the biggest baddest threat in the room, he would not taste fear from Darion's scent. He had seen many men such as this one, though he was the first lycan he'd seen this large, he was not the first big man Darion had slain.

In that instant the loose wolf that Rava had met was gone, locked away underneath years of training, his own scars plain to the eye, though his were of several natures. Though he bore the same battle scars that the alpha did, scars that suggested battling with his own kind, he also bore scars that seemed far more torturous. Far more sinister than simply what was earned as a just reward for a battle well fought.

Darion was cautious as he stepped forward, careful not to allow his wolf out, dipping his head in respect to the larger man, "She speaks true, I am Darion and I have come seeking an audience with the alpha of this pack, you from the sounds of things." He stated, his eyes looking up towards Austin's, there was a coldness to them. A coldness that spoke of how he measured the man, of how he thought through any sort of battle long before it had a chance to unfold, perhaps even a glint that the alpha may have remembered from his time sparing with another old wolf. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Austin's heard Rava's words and seen the newcomer bow in respect. As he continued to scan the lesser wolf he took in all he could, coming up to that this one was still quite young and unafraid. Much like many of their kind before, always the smaller and younger whelps to lurch at any given battle should they feel the need, eagerness, naivety, carelessness. However his eyes didn't linger on the fearless Omega, for they made their way to Rava as she explained some new tool the vampires had. And this almost stopped his heart. 

'Were the undead already trespassing the inner territories?' Thought Austin as he gritted his teeth. 

The Alpha's left fist was clenched and the sounded a cracking bone could be heard quite audibly, marking his mood just further soured, and from him there slowly spewed a sense of danger to the pair; almost an impending doom. Austin finally spoke, "You will describe the weapon, and you will tell me where exactly you were." 

"I did not personally see the device itself but only saw and experianced the affects of it's use. Darion here explained it as a sort of grenade or bomb. But it released this pink smoke. I am not exactly sure what the stuff is, but smelling it or breathing it caused me and Darion to go in a state similiar to heat when mating season comes around. An uncontrollable urge to well... have sex." Rava recounted the event as she spoke to her alpha. She was trying to think for a moment where she was as her memory seemed to be a bit hazy. But soon she recalled to mind their exact location.

" we were just on the far end of the deep forest where it draws close to the hiking path the humans take. I was on my patrol route checking the border and remarking if needed when I smelled someone which was Darion. When I approached the scene the bomb was already set off and the smoke was spreading."

• Like 1

Darion's head nodded at her words, looking to the large wolf who seemed to put off a sense of rage now, his body on the edge of a transformation as he took in the aura the man gave off. "Yes, I didn't get as good a look at the device as id have liked, but something akin to a grenade. I was out for a run outside of your territory when I caught the scent of your warriors. I had thought on following them back here to speak with you, but decided against it, leaving my scent on the edge of your land so you would know of me. However as I continued my run I caught the scent of a wounded animal, a deer. I went to check it out to find a vampire, by her scent alone I guessed she was easily over five centuries of age... Possibly more, but she was small. I had thought she meant to ambush me, however it seemed she merely wanted to see this bomb in action. So when I did not kill the deer she did so, and in doing so it seemed to break whatever device she had placed on it's stomach. Rava showed up shortly after." He finished, pausing a moment to ensure he hadn't missed anything. "I'm afraid that is all that I can tell you on the matter," he eventually concluded.

• Like 1

Austin fell silent for a good minute, more or less assessing the situation. The words he took in were heavy though these two pups made them seem so nonchalant. This also supported the fact that the idea of the pack stepping back to the inner territories instead of being widespread. And under most circumstances he would stand against the thought completely however they were against a powerful enemy vs. lesser numbers. And the fact that the vampires concocted some explosive, a trick device no less, it made for a new problem. 

Under normal circumstances Austin would have an Omega, or a stray, take several trials but right now they needed numbers. He trusted Rava... Somewhat, and he wasn't sure if allowing some stranger into their home was the best idea. However, again, they needed numbers but he first needed to see what this stray pup was capable of, that was fir tomorrow. 

With a hefty breath, Austin says taking the matter seriously, "Find him a room, we have plenty of spares. Tell the others that are still awake to keep to the inner territories, I don't want anyone going out tonight. As for you, pup," Austin looked to the newcomer, "Tomorrow we will see what you have for us. Rava, if he causes any problems it will fall on both of you, I will be gone for some time." 

Without as much a welcome than anything, Austin pulled a hat and a heavy trench coat from one of the entrances rack and threw them on, slamming the door behind him. His only thoughts were the dark woods, and his thoughts lingered on a particular elder vampire. Miana

She let out a sigh of relief that the alpha did not chew her out for bringing someone here. Although she knew not to bring someone who could have possibly have been a threat. She turned to Darion. " Well congrats you have been accepted. Sure he seems a bit rough, but he just has alot on his plate. Don't worry you will get used to it. Now lets find you a room." Rava said as she began to ascend to the second floor of the mansion. She would wait for Darion to catch up before she would stroll down the hall in search of a room.

(Coming from Nursery)

After putting away the cleaning supplies, Zaria headed to the foyer to put her clothes in the cubbies before heading out. As she walked, she started pulling her hair up and into a pony tail. She preferred it up when she went out, even if she as going to be in her wolf form most of this patrol. As she walked, the Alpha's scent trailed down the hall towards the front door and it was soon joined by Rava's. These was something off about Rava's scent, but Zaria didn't have long to dwell on that thought before she was turned the corner to the stair well and faced Rava and the new wolf. She stiffened slightly as she stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down at the two. "Oh, hello. Rava who is this?" She asked as she finished tying her hair up. The fact that Rava was bringing this new wolf upstairs meant that the Austin had accepted him, but that was odd. When she was to be accepted into the pack, she had to go through a few trials, yet it seemed as though this wolf was allowed in without much a fuss. As she pondered this, she waited for a response from Rava and this new fellow.

Darion watched as the alpha left, his eyes trailing after the man for a time before Rava's words brought him back to reality. Nodding his head he smiled at her, "Yes, thank you." He stated as she led him through the hall. He was not picky, and the first room that she would offer him he'd accept readily, "Thank you for all of your help Rava, don't worry I've seen people like him before. I can be rough around the edges myself when it comes to protecting what I love." He noted, "Besides, it's not as if we brought him pleasant news." He stated. Before she could ascent the stairs with Rava though another wolf would come out.

His eyes trailed over her instinctively, the remnants of the musk still clouding the primitive side of his mind, his eyes quickly snapping to the new comers as she spoke, "Hello there, I am Darion. I suppose I am a new member of this pack." He stated by way of greeting offering her his hand to shake, his grip firm, but not painful. "Rava was just showing me to a room." He offered by way of explanation.

Rava saw Zaria leave what was the nursery. she paused in her tracks as zaria initiated a conversation between the three of them. Rava was about to introduce Darion after Zaria asked her about him, however Darion Stepped in and introduced himself before she was able to. " Ah yes I was about to say that. Darion is new and I remember there being some vacant rooms this way so I was going to let him choose a room down this way." Rava explained to Zaria Her odd eyes locked in on the woman before her. She paused for a moment before she remembered Austins orders. " Oh yeah I believe the alpha did not want us to go out on patrol for the rest of the night. Because the vampires seem more active, and he didnt want to lose anyone on patrol."

Zaria's pink eyes trailed down the new male's form, taking it in. He was well muscled and had quite a few scars. It seemed he had a strenuous path prior to this, at least from what she could see. Never judge a book by its cover. She thought to herself as she moved to shake his hand. Her grip was not as firm as his, but she did appreciate the strength he held. Her father had taught her you could tell a lot about a person by their handshake, but to never judge them solely on that. "I'm Zaria, welcome to the pack." She said with a small smile as she pulled her hand away. Her gaze turned to Rava. As she finished speaking, Zaria slammed her clenched fist on the railing of the stairs. "Those damn leeches!" She growled before raining her wolf back in.

First those blood suckers had run her family out of their home, then they killed her parents after they found their place in the pack. And now they were picking what was left of the pack one by one. She couldn't stand it, but she trusted her Alpha and his judgements. So she would follow his directives. After a moment, Zaria composed herself and looked once more at Darion. "Sorry about that. Anyways, if you need anything and Rava's not around, you can come and find me." She said with a forced smile. She moved aside and let the other two pass. "I believe the last three rooms on the right are open." She said, gesturing with a nod of her head. Now she had to decide what she wanted to do since her patrol duty was put on hold.

An audible slam of a door could be heard from one of the nearby rooms, noteably from the medical office, because that slam was followed by loud, unabashed swearing aimed at the Gamma of the pack... notably, from the gamma minor of the pack... with laura vanders voice being... easily recognizable and overly familiar to anyone who happened to hear the 4'10" raging little ball of agitation... as her loud swearing fits had become an all to common occurrence... becoming louder and louder as she seemed to approach one of the nearby doors.

and with a few angry little shakes of the handle as she seemed to try to push a pull door, the bookish little werewolf opened the door, looking like someone just stole her favorite snack for all of about two seconds until she realized other people where in the room... quickly shushing up, awkwardly waving before hurrying through the room, seeming to compress even smaller as she took hurried little steps to a door on the other side of the room, opening it in a hurry, letting out an... awkward little laugh before she added a little "sorry, so sorry... dont mind that please?..." before quietly closing the door behind her... almost as quickly as she left... some distant swearing being heard a few moments later as she had already started back up... this time about a third of her angry rant seemed to be directed at herself as the sound faded off in the direction of the woods.

connecting posts in doctors wing and hidden lagoon

• Haha 1

Darion paused as he watched the sudden shift in the wolf's mood, his eyes trailing towards Rava, seeing the mood truly darken he nodded his head, Maybe I truly am no different here, he thought a moment. "Rava, I can fight." He stated resolutely as they paused aoment to let the mood pass, "Ensure your alpha knows as much. My past is long, but perhaps with discuss-" pausing, nearly shifting on the spot as he heard the door slam, his eyes brightened, his posture hunching as he reached back for a pistol that wasn't there, purely out of reflex.

Relaxing as the little werewolf slunk past he cocked a bros, "Er, is that normal?" He began before shaking his head, looking between the two of them with a comfortable, if firm look to his eyes, "This is not my first time on the recieving end of vampiric tyranny, I'm unsure if the name means anything to you two but I was born not far from New Haven, and grew up as more or less a pet to their kin. I know how they think, I can help." He offered hesitant to add more, to seem as if he were a nuisance. "Fought them in New Haven it's self when they forced me from my home, "Led me here in the end, humans do not hold up very well against their kind." He noted grimly.

large.Lupita_banner_sm.jpg.408262f8c531a86765cadbb709a74527.jpg

<from rec room>

Lupita stopped before turning the corner and listened. She heard introductions, not certain if she recognized any of the voices. Ah, that was Rava talking about vampires, and maybe Zaria introducing herself to someone new. A male voice. He'd fought vampires? Lupita turned back around. What the hell was she even doing here? How safe was it to hide with other werewolves when their kind were being hunted? Was there really safety in numbers, or did it just make her easier to find? 

She turned and backtracked down the hall. There was another way to get to the library, she was certain she'd found it last night. She did her best to be quiet and not attract attention, but... half of them could probably identify her by smell. She still wasn't good at that in her human form.

<continued in library>

" Well Let's hope we don't need that expertise. In my opinion it is best to just leave eachother alone. But everyone is trying to assert dominance or something. Anyways it was good seeing you Zaria. I have to show this guy to his room and get him settled in. We can talk more a bit later maybe during dinner?" Rava said ending her statement with a question. She didn't want to rush the conversation but she also had somethings to deal with at the momemt after this whole thing.

Returning from the woods after his... Little run-in had Auvunux feeling both relief and tiredness. It could have escalated further but didn't, which was good for him and the pack. He set the warrior down and he opened the door for her, still in wolf form, and she hobbled her way into the building with the Alpha shutting the door behind him. With a sigh, he took his hat off and ran a free hand across the top of his head. 

"Let us see if the good doctor will fix you up." Austin says to the she-wolf as they went on down the hall. He took his time as the warrior still limped around, and once they arrived at the doctor's office... There were no lights, and there was a note on a desk when his flipped the switch. He looked it over and sighed, with the interaction he just had, this new development was more annoying than anything else. 

Austin hefted the warrior onto a table and said, "Make yourself comfortable, it seems I'm hunting the one person we need." 

And again, Austin set out through the Deep Woods to find the one person that actually mattered to him. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up