Ignored Users shouldn't appear in the community wall

• Community Administrator

Thank you for applying your voice for this suggestion. It's one I'd love to implement. Unfortunately it isn't possible due to software limitations; and I know it sucks harder than a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner. I absolutely agree with that fact, 100%. I have told Invision about this multiple times because it makes absolute no sense that ignored content appears in the activity feed. I think you might be able to customise the feed to remove content from specific users; but I'm not sure if that is still a thing or if IPS decided to do away wit that as well.

I'm still working on a bespoke solution that will one day, hopefully completely replace the software that EcchiDreams runs on, and this is at the forefront of our minds when it comes to user blocking, we'll be baking that into the code from the offset, once the feature becomes available. If I do find a way of doing it for IPS; I will implement it immediately and update this topic. Currently this software is in Alpha Stage testing, and is a long way off until completion; but it is in active development. 

• 3 weeks later...

Complete support. I also understand where Tema comes from, him being the head admin. But this problem is why I have been gone for almost half a year. Can't stand some people anymore and just seeing them makes me anxious and sick. I miss roleplay so much but not at the cost of being stressed by toxic people. I have enough problems in my life as it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up