Show off your TCG collection or any other collection

You know I haven't really done much research into things since the Pokemon TCG boom, last I checked my most valuable card was this guy. I would get hounded for trades any time I went to the local league I helped start.

87678.jpg

My base set Charizard might also still wear the crown, but it's not first edition or shadowless.

• Community Administrator

I wrote an entire topic on my collection (As well as Neptune's collection) and added my own story in there back in 2018. It's a bit of a long topic and the images are broken now because of the gallery rules changing (I need to fix those) but the topic is still up as the links to my Google Drive sheet containing an inventory of all my cards, and one of Neptune's. Although we've both gotten shit loads of cards since then (It's been years).

Some out of actual decks, some from eBay and so on, except they're still sitting in the 'to inventory' pile and we've not updated it. There are cards in there that I really like. Whether or not their expensive or not, I don't really care personally. I'm not judging those that do by the way, that's entirely your prerogative, of course. 

Archived