OOC Discussion

13 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

@BladeRunner ouch, pushed away then ignored "come let the 4of out celebrate" no room to include june? He must have some real bad unspoken hatred or anger to her to say such things with her right there 

Not necessarily hatred, a little bit of resentment that I won't discuss in OOC 😛 Look at it this way, he can handle himself and she got on the way between the Alpha abd a vampire who can't cope (L + Ratio + Dickless)

To add, his family comes before anyone else, where he only knew June fir a few years he's known his Nephews since they were born 

17 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Not necessarily hatred, a little bit of resentment that I won't discuss in OOC 😛 Look at it this way, he can handle himself and she got on the way between the Alpha abd a vampire who can't cope (L + Ratio + Dickless)

To add, his family comes before anyone else, where he only knew June fir a few years he's known his Nephews since they were born 

I understand, still kinda harsh to not even say anything like 'never touch me during a fight' or something  😜

19 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Woof~

The fact that Donovan had a big set of pelotas and wasn't afraid to throw down actually garnered respect from Austin, generally,  if he wants to kill you by himself that means you're worthy enough to fight... Even if Donovan is like a kitten being thrown at a brock wall that is Auvunux XD But I'm glad that he simmered down. 

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

The fact that Donovan had a big set of pelotas and wasn't afraid to throw down actually garnered respect from Austin, generally,  if he wants to kill you by himself that means you're worthy enough to fight... Even if Donovan is like a kitten being thrown at a brock wall that is Auvunux XD But I'm glad that he simmered down. 

Is it okay to have Dhampirs not need blood as often as normal vampires. Consisering they are only half vampires and have a major nerf with magic abilities? I feel it wouldnt unbalance them too much but its up to you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Is it okay to have Dhampirs not need blood as often as normal vampires. Consisering they are only half vampires and have a major nerf with magic abilities? I feel it wouldnt unbalance them too much but its up to you.

That's perfect actually,  only needing to feed half the time of a reg Vamp, I'm good with that. Also, I will be adding it sometime this week but as far as powers go Dhampirs can still shapeshift much like a normal vamp,  they can still use charms and of course have that enhanced physical prowess. But they can use psychic abilities that mimic magic, fir example they can use Telekinesis,  Cryokenesis (Ice), Pyrokenesis (Fire), and of course Tempeskenesis (Lightning)