Entry Hall

The maid swiftly walked through the various halls of Castle Blackthorne, passing by Human and Vampire alike to find the one individual that the Butler asked for. As she went through the guards in certain parts of the cadtke, finding exactly who it was. The maid presented herself to the one Donavan Drake, an individual many women who, aside from Toshiro, gossiped and metaphorically fell over at even a glance. Handsome was one of the many words. 

"Master Drake, sir," The maid gave a short bow, "Master Ito has summoned you, he should be in the kitchen." 

The maid bowed again and then took off, letting the vampire to his doings. 

Jewel closed her book and stood up walking over to him "I think I just witnessed a secret and I'll keep quiet because it's fun to watch everyone fight over who's thrall she is but I want something in return for my silence"

River had run off too a corner where a punch of plants sat on the floor unable to hear what was being said.

Vex would look at her a bit annoyed at that "And what is it you want in return?" he asked her crossing his arms clearly annoyed with this as he looked towards where River ran off to... he didn't really experience anyone fighting over her and if anyone was he normally collected her or got her attention as soon as possible 

Vex would then let out a sigh of relief "As fate has it I have already been scouting out potential thralls for ones who do not have one" he said now looking at her  crossing his arms "For a second I thought you were going to ask me something else that she might be against..." he said deciding not to elaborate on that. 

Jewel started laughing "I don't touch others thralls"

River ran back over holding a small grey bag and suddenly tensed seeing Jewel.

Jewel smiled "male looking for a fun change of scenery and life full of excitement. Those are the traits I request for a thrall....have fun with your secret vex" she turned and walked away

River looked at vex worried "um...."

On 28/10/2022 at 18:02, BladeRunner said:

The maid swiftly walked through the various halls of Castle Blackthorne, passing by Human and Vampire alike to find the one individual that the Butler asked for. As she went through the guards in certain parts of the castle, finding exactly who it was. The maid presented herself to the one Donavan Drake, an individual many women who, aside from Toshiro, gossiped and metaphorically fell over at even a glance. Handsome was one of the many words. 

"Master Drake, sir," The maid gave a short bow, "Master Ito has summoned you, he should be in the kitchen." 

The maid bowed again and then took off, letting the vampire to his doings. 

A low guttural hiss came from the alabaster lips of the male. The fuck was everyone's deal today? Donovan, a peculiar fellow hated company let alone being bothered by staff. Despite his esteemed position as a Corpse-Sower he rarely ever saw patients; wasn't a good fit on the best of days. Only times for when it was absolutely necessary, such as when he got to mess with his colleague Kabiki or torment a few Thralls. Oh how he loved to watch them squirm, their heart rates quicken and be visible in their veins. And no before you think he was power hungry this was not the case. He as always a sick fuck, just took the Black Plague to really cement his personality when his lover died because she was deemed a witch. Since them he has loathed the best of humans and experimented on many for his own twisted desires. The only reason he was tolerated was due to Alicia's interest in his experiments and expertise in the black arts. Other than that he was not very popular besides for his looks and misleading smile. 

Violaceous orbs tearing away from the flames of the entry halls chimney. He never saw the fire's go out even when not attended to. Figured it may have been hellfire or maybe something more. The sounds of hurried feet filled his ears as it was heading his way. Odd, no one dared approach him unless it was urgent. Still he would narrow his eyes and take a gloved hand to slick back his ebony hair to reveal more of his villainous good looks. Vain, volatile and cruel; words most adept to describing him. And yet he was a slave to the laws of this place like everyone else, so no harm to the maid that came to him. She looked delicious. 

"Master Ito has summoned you, he should be in the kitchen." With a quick bow the female left and he felt confounded. Ito, such a pain in the fucking ass. What did he need? Why was he being summoned? A few questions and no answers not uncommon when you are left with curt treatment. Taking a deep inhale of the stale air he gave an exasperated sigh as he stalked the other direction towards the kitchens. 

[Continued in the Kitchens]

• Love 1

When he stepped onto the bridge there was a sigh of both relief and exasperation. It had been five years since Austin, as a decorated Beta, stood alongside his Alpha when they sieged the Blackthorne Family. Both his Alpha and the Nightmaster of the time, Tiberius Blackthorne had dealt fatal blows. The most powerful Alpha of his generation and one of the most talented Vampires of the world, and now Auvunux had stood here as Alpha but alone, ever more powerful as the years went on and still growing in power. With his mind made up he walked forward. 

Crossing the bridge and to the impossibly massive castle was the easy part, it was entering the domain of the enemy. It could be a trap,  it could truly be an invite of discussion,  who knew but for Austin to find out. He made his way to the large doors until spotting a tall, scrawny bone sack of an old butler. He could smell that the man was no vampire but was imbued with magic. A Thrall.  He had nothing against Humans let alone Thralls, let them be willingly or forcefully in servitude of their undead masters. 

"Master Windcaller," The old man starts with a raspy voice, "You are quite early, the feast has been prepared by some of the finest culinary artists in the world, Mistress Blackthorne is currently occupied with something. Please come along." 

"Does this feast involve dining on people?" Austin growls slightly, but apparently the Butler didn't seem to care as he starts to follow.

"Of course not, it was mandatory that all feedings be done befire the feast. So no Human blood or flesh, Master Windcaller. We wanted you to ne comfortable in your visit. " The old man's reply seemed honest enough. 

As they passed through the Entry Hall, Maids and Thralks scurried about moving out of the way.  Because of his enhanced hearing Austin couldn't help but smirk as women gawked and ogled his form, talking highly of him. How nice. They made their way through the halls and near the Grand Hall, Vampires along the way avoiding the Alpha. To them, their instinct gave warning signals of an imminent death, so it was wise the strayed away from the beast of a man. 

• Love 1

@BigBadWolf Jewel had taken Alexander's hand and led him to the Blackthorne Castle. As they entered the castle and stepped into the entry hall she ignored the other vampires and/or servants that started whispering or some even fully ran off to tell Alicia that she had brought an outsider into the covers home. Jewel looked at him and smiled her usual smile "Welcome to Blackthorne Castle, this will be home and we're currently in the entry hall"

Alexander followed Jewel as she led him to the castle, he was amazed by the site of it, how has he lived all his life and not known this castle existed? As they entered the main hall, Alexander was indeed nervous, considering the other creatures of the night could be around, unsure if any are even human like him, for all he knew this could’ve been a gangbang feast of him being drained, but he brushed aside his Paranoia on such matters. “It's ugh….yeah…it’s a castle alright.” He said with an awe expression, looking around the interior design, he can’t deny the place was stunning, if he was honest, the view on the outside was more appealing, but did also give him the shivers compared to the inside.

"Nothing in particular, don't want to be bit overwhelmed with everything at once, guess I'll just y'know see in my own time." He said, also ironically he had an ample moment to make a joke about thralls and master sharing the same room, but he didn't clearly he was bit more focused on the area they stood, he had calmed down better once admired the view and for once he wasn't talking about Jewel.

"Yeah sure, sounds good to me." He said before turning his attention away from the castle to look at her, when he did however, he caught her staring looking at him up and down, he gives a slight head tilt looking at her. "What? Do I got something on me?" He said with a smirk, spreading open his leather jacket so she can get a better view of his built frame.