Great Baths

Well this is certainly a good way to get close to people, it seems. If it works on Vex it should work on just about anyone. This requires further studies.

She waited patiently while Vex rearranged himself upon the floor. It was exactly as she had been expecting. With a nod she crawled her way over, swinging a leg over the man's head so that she straddled his body. It was a bit awkward given how small she was compared to him. While her face was positioned near his crotch, her own didn't exactly reach his. This was an issue. He probably had a better way of fixing it.

For the moment, however, she wished to sate her own curiosity. One hand brushed her wet hair over a shoulder, the other grasping at the base of the man's cock. Fingers squeezed gently, hand pumping slowly. She tilted him towards her lips, planting them against the tip, kissing it softly. Suckling. Her tongue slithered its way out like a snake, coiling around the meaty log, stroking opposite of her hand. Then her free hand lowered to play with his sack, digits toying with the orbs which lay within.

Interesting. I wonder if I am doing this right.

Vex would watch her crawl over him and swing her leg over his head gently grabbing her hip to help steady her blushing as he saw both of her holes. Soon though he realized it was a bit of awkward with their size difference and he got an idea. He would groan a bit quietly as she began to stroke his cock again felling her lips kiss at it before feeling that long tongue of hers coil around his cock. 

He was further surprised when she began to play with his sack messing with each orb his cock pulsating as she pleasured him loving the way she played with his sack. Soon enough though he sought a way to make this position work properly despite their height difference. 

After a moment of thinking he wrapped his arm around her body while the other gripped tighter on her hip as he began to push himself up so she was upside down against him but much closer to his cock and he had much easier access to her pussy. "This should work better..." he said now adjusting his grip a little so it was more comfortable. Soon enough she would feel his lips right against her slit kissing gently before licking up and down slowly as if teasing her a moment before his lips pressed harder against her and she would feel his tongue enter her.

• Love 1

A low groan answered her internal query. She was indeed doing this right. It was an interesting taste and an interesting feeling. Somewhat enjoyable, even. His sack was certainly amusing to mess with, and she knew how dangerous this sort of thing was for a male. It was an incredibly vulnerable spot and it was easy to see why.

The attention she paid to him was paused as her hips were lifted and her body settled upside down. It was amusing to think about from another point of view, but it also seemed to work, as no sooner had she been positioned did she feel lips brush against her tiny pale lower lips. A kiss started things off. Then the drag of his tongue, briefly parting her porcelain white flower to expose the glistening pink of her inner flesh.

Alicia muffled a hushed gasp against the side of Vex's cock as his tongue pushed its way into her tight folds. He was met by the taste of her slightly sweet nectar, excitement having already gathered as she neared her own release. Legs opened, settling gently around Vex's head while he worked against her womanhood. But she didn't plan on going for too much longer.

Her own lips parted, drawing the tip of her lover's cock into her mouth. Sharpened teeth grazed slightly along the intruding member, however her tongue continued to pump in tandem with her hands along the majority of his length. She didn't plan on taking too much. Just the tip was sufficient, she figured.

• Love 1

He would take in her taste making sure he got a good one wanting make sure to memorize it knowing it would probably be a rare opportunity to and he would plunge his tongue deeper into her moving it in and out of her circling it around inside of her eagerly... his tongue was long but not as long as her tongue.  

He would then groan out a bit quietly feeling her begin to insert the tip of his cock into her mouth and he would groan out in pleasure now and feeling her teeth he tensed up gently rubbing her rear now "Careful with your teeth Alicia... " he warned... he didn't stop her but he just wanted to warn her... in actuality though he didn't care to much unless she full on bit his cock. He would groan out even louder now as she pleasured his cock.

Soon enough she felt his cock giving strong pulsations as he was very close to cumming "Im just about to cum Alicia..." he said before plunging his tongue in and out of her even faster and soon enough she felt his tip expand just a touch as he began to pump his cum into her mouth groaning quietly in pleasure keeping hold of her hips as he licked up and down her slit circling his tongue around her clit before plunging his tongue back into her

• Love 1

It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep a clear head. Every deep lap of the man's tongue into her body sent jolts of bliss along her spine. She had been horny before, sure. And she had relieved herself once or twice over the many, many years she had lived. But this? This was something her body had been craving. It was long, long overdue.

Hips rolled slightly, tiny pussy grinding against Vex's mouth. She was quite eager, it appeared! He couldn't go too deep, sure, but his tongue made up for it in other ways. It was sleek. Thick. Soft. It would become readily apparent that she had not done anything like this before. He couldn't go very far without being very careful. Not that she cared if he damaged her hymen. It would heal, just as everything else did. Heck, healing was normal even for a mortal creature, provided one wasn't too rough. Nor did she really care about preserving it, regardless of whether or not it would heal. This sort of thing just didn't typically cross her mind.

This might awaken some things. Worrisome.

When Vex warned her Alicia gently hooked her legs behind his head, pushing to shove his mouth back against her crotch. She knew to be careful. A little more of the bulbous head was forced into her small mouth. It was quite a tight fit. She switched the focus of her breathing through her nostrils. A warning was declared. Vex was reaching his limit.

Eyes closed as she felt the first rope of seed erupt within her mouth. Her tongue retreated up Vex's cock and back into her mouth, assisting with securing every drop which emerged. Suckling upon the length, her legs finally squeezed against the man's head, forcing him to remain in place while her hips twitched and wiggled, her climax washing over her partner's sleek muscle. A wave of relief, of warmth, and of sheer bliss washed over her entire body.

When was the last time I came? A hundred years? Two? Damn I needed that.

After a solid minute of riding out her orgasm, and only after she'd drained what she could from Vex's cock, did she finally unsheathe the man from between her lips. "Tasty. That was pleasant. Do you feel better?"

Vex would then groan out a bit quietly in pleasure now he wasn't even aware she had a hymen despite her age. He would then blush as she forced his mouth back onto his crotch and he would begin moving his tongue in and out of her eagerly and feeling her hips buck as he began to cum in her mouth he began lapping eagerly as she came on his tongue. 

He would then feel her pull off of his cock and he would retract his tongue laying back down for a moment as he pressed her against his face for a moment licking at her pussy just a little bit more before stopping. "That was very nice Alicia..." he said now relaxing a bit more holding her against his body... his cock was beginning to soften shortly after she pulled off of his cock 

"You taste splendid..." he said now "I wonder what your blood would have tasted like if you were human..." he admitted now and he would relax more keeping her held close but if she showed signs of wanting to move he would let her go "I do feel better" he said now "Thank you for this honor Alicia" he said catching his breath a little bit his he would look at her pussy looking at both of her holes now curious how one of them would feel wrapped around his cock but he wouldn't dare ask that of her. 

• Love 1

For the moment Alicia was content where she was, laid out atop Vex's body. She kept the man's cock held within her hands, observing closely while it grew soft. What an interesting thing this was to watch! The blood drained away pretty swiftly. Would it hurt if she got him erect again so soon? There were many things to test, but she had to remind herself that she actually had to get other things accomplished today.

"I am glad. You are the first one I've done that sort of thing with, by the way."

An honor for certain. She knew he would appreciate it. "I do? Good. I am sure, as a Human, I would taste pretty bad."

If she were a Human would she still pursue the sciences? Probably. "Though I suppose that depends upon which era you found me in. Who knows? I suppose I might taste pleasant." An interesting thing to reflect upon regardless.

"Of course. You deserved it." Really, each of her servants did, at least the ones which remained. They were loyal. Perhaps rewarding each of them in this manner might be good? It was worth testing the waters on. Regardless, now that they had finished she relaxed her body, including her legs. She didn't bother closing them, giving Vex all the time in the world to peek.

"If you had someone then you could do this sort of thing with them. It would be worth pursuing that, would it not?"

Vex would look at her now blushing a bit more now "If I knew I was the first I would have got greedy and asked for more..." he said blushing a bit now  and he would look at her now only smiling at her but frowned hearing that she might taste bad. 

"that is all in the eye of the taste tester I believe..." he said now as he looked at her now and he would blush a little bit more now "I for one... of the humans I have fed off of think..." he said thinking about which blood was his favorite before shaking his head. He would then look towards her curiously as she brought up the era. 

"I think regardless of which era I would have found you in I would have enjoyed your taste..." he said now scanning her neck wondering if she was ever once human. 

He would then look at her now and he blushed at her next question "Well... if I had someone to do this sort of thing... I suppose I would pursue it...naturally though if you ever desired me like this again you would become my priority Alicia...." he said looking at her pussy he couldn't help but touch a little spreading her a bit with his thumb now unsure how she was a virgin even after nearly 1000 years of her life.

• Love 1

A soft giggle slipped free from the little Vampire. Would he? That was amusing! She probably would have denied him much more than what they had done, after all she had waited this long to do this much. What was another thousand years? But then now that she had tried it, resisting was certainly going to be more difficult.

"Well the taste also depends upon what you ingest, I imagine. Your living conditions. Multiple different factors, really."

There were no bite marks upon her neck. She was born a Vampire. Pure blooded. Perhaps it was one reason why she was as powerful as she was.

"Would I now?" she mumbled quietly, wiggling just a slight bit as the outer lips of her pale womanhood were peeled open, revealing once more the glistening pink of her inner petals. There was indeed an intact hymen. Given their regenerative abilities, however, it was entirely possible that she had done it before, and simply lied. Of course she wasn't, but even so!

"Well, you might be disappointed if I become your focus. I'll be rooting for you, and looking forward to seeing you achieve your dream."

Finally Alicia pulled herself off Vex's body, slipping into the water once more. With a flick of her wrist the tome was pulled in front of herself, flipping open to the page she'd left off at. Her glasses were adjusted while she lounged within the waters. Now this was the proper way to study!

A nice soak before dinner.

Vex would watch her and looked at her now "One factor I know for certain...and it might benefit in a vampire picking a thrall is that... atleast for me the blood of a virgin is better than one who is not" he said now. 

He noticed no marks on her neck and he was surprised but also satisfied with that fact. He was a natural born to however he had no clue of his families history only his abilities. 

"I never said you would become my focus... I said if you were to desire me then I would be happy to provide... with the life you lead I would only end up getting burned if I pursued you in that manner.." he said looking at her now and he would blush a bit as she brought up achieving his dream "We will see" he said before moving away allowing her space as he began to work on cleaning himself now thinking more so to himself 

• Love 1

"Oh? Why might that be?"

It wasn't something she'd really tested for herself, although she could faintly remember some texts about it. There were some who said it tasted cleaner. Sweeter. But then others said there really wasn't a difference. She was more partial to the latter group. Why would such a thing affect one's blood? Still, it was interesting to discuss with someone who actually favored one over the other.

"I see. Fair enough."

Getting completely clean was important. She didn't need the Alpha knowing, should he decide to accept her invitation, that she had engaged in such things. Nor did he really need to know that she was just a touch horny. The mineral baths would assist with this.

But then perhaps I could even utilize that as a weapon. Hmm.

Vex would shrug a bit now "Its hit or miss on it though... half the time the blood tastes better half the time it tastes like any other blood... but as you said it could factor to how a person lives their life" he said shrugging a bit as he cleaned himself 

Soon enough though as he cleaned himself he very suddenly vanished and reappeared this time with incenses setting them around the pool and lighting them to help clear up the scent even more. 

He would then look at her curiously as he then sunk into the water leaning back thinking to himself now deciding not to say much else unless Alicia spoke to him. 

• Love 1

"Mmhmm."

It was most definitely that. Still, now she was at least curious enough to test the theory. Perhaps she would! Eventually. Definitely not today. No, today she had other things planned.

Like reading her tome. And soaking. When Vex returned with incense she paused, giving him a single nod, half approval and half gratitude. Then she returned to her book.

She was absorbed within it once more. Ancient spells. These ones required components. They made for good studies for blending in the sciences.

Vex looked at her now "Would you like any further assistance?" he asked her now unsure what much else to say.  

He would appreciate the simple little nod and he would only smile.  

He would then raise an eyebrow as he noticed her books noticing she was looking through spells "Any spells in there you think could apply to me?" he asked now shrugging a bit ..... he was happy with his current powers but at his age he certainly could learn more powerful spells 

• Love 1

"Ah, no, I don't require anything else. Thank you, however."

Another page was turned with a flick of her finger. Each ingredient was broken down within her mind as she passed it. Others were conjured up within her mind to replace it. With that she could figure out various formulas, various combinations and experiments to perform.

"Plenty" she replied, although her gaze didn't leave the tome. Indeed, there were many within her collection that others could learn. But teaching meant, well, focusing on teaching. But then perhaps classes weren't a terrible idea? She'd have to consider that, actually.

Myself as a teacher. Imagine that.

Vex would then raise an eyebrow "Then I shall dismiss myself unless you require anything... but even then you can just summon me again" he said before smiling as she mentioned there were plenty he could learn and he smiled a bit "Well then... whenever you want to teach since it is your tome I am open to lessons.... I would like to delve into more blood magic" he added now thinking about his own blood magic remembering the last he used the blood mist. "While that ability certainly is useful... its risky...." he added now 

Soon enough though he got out beginning to dry off and he then thought about it "Actually... would you like help drying off?" he asked as he began to slip his clothes back on although he lifted a hand ready to vanish once he was fully dismissed (sorry this post is short ^^)

• Love 1

"Mmm. I'll consider hosting classes."

Maybe. She would really need to be in the mood for that. Still, it would help the coven wouldn't it? It might even be a little amusing to see them struggle with some of the more advanced spells.

At the offer to dry her off she simply shook her head. "No thank you. I intend to remain in here for a while. I'll see you later Vex. Take care."

Donovan had shadow walked with haste to get to the castle. The Windcaller was on his way and despite Toshiro being the one to relay the message of his journey the mistress of the castle needed to be aware of the situation. By the time he reached the castle the others had went to spots they weren’t already in. Ugh how annoying! Still no time to waste, a mixture of weakness and self revelation of his purpose here drove him. Never had he felt such a need to become more that what he was, never had he wanted revenge so badly. Maybe directing his anger at feeble humans for their many flaws was detrimental to what he could have been.

Appearing from the shadows the these gilded baths, his loafers would click against the marble tile. Stopping at the edge of the baths he would give a quick bow as his presence was evident. “Mistress Alicia… I’ve returned from the task you had me complete. The Alpha is on his way. Though fair warning, I believe I may have given the Alpha a hostile impression for my reason there so he may be prickly to say the least.” Standing up straight he frowned at the queen of the night here in the castle. She was small and maybe that was why he didn’t dislike her so, something about the smaller frame he could not bring himself to completely push his disdain towards. It was also probably why besides her inquisitive mind that he agreed to join their coven instead of being alone. If it wasn’t for Toshiro and Alicia he probably wouldn’t be apart of this eternal coil much longer.

• Love 2

Some time had passed since Vex's departure. Alicia had managed to pour through most of the tome that she'd brought with her, lounging around quite comfortably within one of the baths. The water was good for the skin, after all, and nutrition was certainly something that she often neglected. After all, what use were the bare necessities when there was science to tend to?

It wasn't until Donovan spoke up that she noticed his presence, having been absorbed within her studies. Lowering her glasses slightly, she turned her gaze towards the younger vampire. One of her corpse-sowers. A man of science, or at least more so than most around these parts. Of course that youth also meant that he was more volatile than some of her other servants, but even that could be useful at times. Curiously, it was he who had been tasked with delivering her message. Perhaps a sort of test from Toshiro? Training? Maybe he had volunteered? She was almost more curious about these thoughts than she was about the information he'd arrived with.

Almost.

Her lips curled slightly into an amused smile. "Hostility? From a dinner invitation? Was the message delivered in the blood of a pup?" She could only imagine how it might have gone. Then again, the mutts were pretty quick to anger. For all she knew, it could have been nothing.

With a flick of her finger the floating tome closed and floated to a small table near the bath. She stood to her feet, arms stretching out overhead. He was already on his way. A little earlier than she'd expected, but that was fine. She trusted that Toshiro already knew, and that he was already making the necessary adjustments. His being upset was also useful in its own way. Alicia could work with that, depending upon what it was that she actually desired. Amusing herself? Simple. Starting a war? Also pretty simple. Proper negotiations? With enough twisting and turning, certainly, but otherwise a detriment.

"I suppose I should get changed then."

Stepping out from the water, the little Vampire lifted her robe with another flick of her finger, drawing the silken gown over upon wispy hooks of pitch black. "You didn't have any problems, did you? How did they look? Anything of interest?"

Another flick of her finger and the same inky black hooks grasped at blond locks of hair, twisting and shaping them into her usual ponytail. A single nail from her other hand extend into a claw, and with this she began to trace thin lines of red upon her flesh. Little runes and circular arrays were created, only to heal naturally moments later. Her chest, throat, arms, thighs, hips, shoulders, and even her forehead were etched upon, none of which appeared to affect her. It wouldn't hurt to prepare a few spells, just in case things got out of hand. Dressing up was going to be important. She wasn't going to have access to her usual arsenal. If things broke down, she'd need to rely more heavily upon the dark arts.

Although he would have to be pretty dumb to start things here.

• Love 2

Donovan flinched at her comment and then balled his hands into fists out of his own personal feelings with the wolves. 

“I went and did what was asked of me. I did not lay a finger on any of them. The most I had done was stand in their driveway. They didn’t like that very much - TCH!” Clearly her grumbled and hissed as he talked showing his annoyance with the situation. Yet he continued to complain to the mistress which was something he rarely did. “For fucks sake I even waved a white kerchief to show no hostility. Oh my god so infuriating. I thought No I was naive. I didn’t touch them mistress I swear.” He never expressed a need for her to ever believe him but he didn’t want any misunderstandings.

Donovan didn’t even pay much attention to her being nude, he didn’t have any feelings towards the visual. Gathering himself despite his seething rage festering he closed her eyes and took a seat on a chair by the edge. “When I arrived I came upon these three young pups. They were open to speaking. Though one tried to incite a fight. The Alpha and his Luna were not there right away. The Luna surprisingly  didn’t try to negotiate or speak to me diplomaticly. She said I had no right to demand where the Alpha was. And no I didn’t do anything to her either however that…” his rage building, voice growling as the shadows began to writhe and loom around him. “That fucking Windcaller bastard! He attacked me!”

He did not want to disclose exactly what happened. For Toshiro and the Alpha to have done him so dirty with the same fucking move was laughable at best. “Then I delivered the message and got the fuck up out of there. Damn that Toshiro!” Donovan had to blame someone for his current misfortunes.

• Love 1

There it was! Donovan's blood was positively boiling! A soft giggle escaped from the little Vampire while she listened. Perhaps she should spend more time with this one. He was amusing! But then that also meant less time with her studies. No, that wouldn't do. Even so, his predicament did at least entertain her for the moment. It was also, unfortunately, predictable.

Perhaps he hasn't worked much with this clan. I suppose there were bound to be consequences somewhere, whether it be from father's actions or my experiments.

"It sounds as though you did everything right. Unfortunately that is never a guarantee of total success. The mutts can be quite temperamental, especially when it is breeding season. It should be close to that time. I imagine the rumors of a plague are true, and that has also probably inflicted further stress upon them."

To think that the Alpha attacked him! A messenger! For shame. But, also, useful for the coming negotiations. The advantage was already hers'. Whether or not he knew it, Donovan had played his role far better than she might have hoped.

I'd love to see him attempt an attack upon my person.

Finally turning to face Donovan, she'd approach the man. A finger pushed her glasses up, claw retreating back to regular form. She inspected the man closely, fingers gently taking the Vampire by the chin in order to adjust his head. Eyes focused upon his throat. No damage. With a satisfied nod she released him.

Head grab. It was going to be that or the throat. Good. My bases are covered.

"You did well. Thank you. You are to attend the dinner as well. Try not to let him under your skin. Tonight, he is a guest, and we are hosting him. Outside of that? Well, we'll see how things go."

A hand extended towards one of the walls, eyes closing. With the other hand she pointed two fingers forth, swiping them through the air. Following a few gestures, the area near the wall darkened, only for a pair of pitch black doors to swing open, revealing the inside of her closet. Once she heard them swing open she opened her eyes and approached, grasping at her silken robes to pat herself completely dry.

After depositing it into a hamper, and setting her tome neatly within on a shelf, she removed a gown. Red, sleek, although with black trim frills along the bottom. A pair of black satin gloves, black leggings, and black shoes would round out the outfit nicely enough. Black lacey undergarments as well. No bra.

This will do.

Allowing the pitch black door to shut, Alicia proceeded to dress herself. "Anything interesting about the new pups? Were they from the area?"

• Love 1

Donovan could see the amusement in the small ticks of her face. Regardless of how stoic or unemotional her face claimed to be, her blood was warmed by the bath and other things so muscles moved much more freely. She looked rather thin, well thinner than usual gaunt even. Slipping meals, for a leader that was both silly and dangerous but then again he had no room to judge not after what he had experienced within the day. He hadn’t fed in the last few hours. Sometimes he engorged just to enjoy the writhing of the humans locked away as blood bags. 

When she approached he stiffened after a flinch. He had been in a sense traumatized for the time being of people getting close to his face. Sneering some he would not fight her light grasp but he knew better than to completely peel away from her. Donovan’s neck had healed fine, no gashes no broken bones misplaced. Still it was odd having her so close. A brow quirked at her command. Did he really have to join!? He didn’t know if he could contain his ire from past incidents but maybe that’s what she was counting on. Scapegoating? “Sure what ever you say.” His voice pow cautious as her fingers finally let him free. 

He watched her get dressed, it was a good outfit, she looked like a regal gothic Lolita girl but maybe that was the look she was going for. Another question, he would stand, his rage still festering but sated for the time being being validated in his experience. “I believe king of the Alpha. They had similarities sure but they are from a foreign pack. Spoke Slovakian, was a fun time. Haven’t used the old language in some time.” Where he was born no longer exists, not on any modern map anyway as most vampires. But he was from around that area around that time when borders were ever changing.

“Triplets; two boys and a girl. Stoic, rowdy and shy to describe them. But they apparently don’t see many vampires where they are from. Apparently I was the first so they were more inquisitive than anything.” He shrugged standing over the little mistress wondering if she had more to ask. If not he would escort her at least. 

• Love 1

"Depending upon how this goes, you'll be glad that you did attend."

What were her plans with the wolves? It depended somewhat upon how the Alpha carried himself. She wasn't going to entirely rule out a peaceful solution, although that would certainly come with some caveats. Most likely, however, she expected them to fall apart. Some transgression might be made. Both sides might get heated up. The wolf would retreat. She would have an excuse to mess with them. Or, she could negotiate something favorable with them. There wasn't any real downside to any of this, right?

I suppose he could get the jump on me. That wouldn't end well for either of us, I imagine. But I would have the last laugh there as well.

Now fully dressed, Alicia waved a hand once more towards where the door had been present. A new one opened up, this time leading right next to her father's old seat within the Great Hall! He was already here, after all. She wasn't going to beat him there otherwise. Besides, why walk further than she had to? It would be kind of awkward to run into him within the halls.

She paused, glancing towards Donovan. "Members from a foreign pack? And this close to breeding season? Now that is quite useful."

New wolves from out of town. They spoke foreign tongues. Not hunters of her kin, clearly. Perhaps they were just visitors, but something felt off about that. 

Assistance with breeding, perhaps? It would make sense that they arrive around this time. You would think that new arrivals would be held off until after the breeding season. If they got themselves into trouble then they would be responsible for their safety. It might cause a schism to form within various groups.

With a wave of her finger Alicia beckoned Donovan forth, leading the way through the pitch black door that she had created!

((Moving to Great Hall))

• Love 1

Donovan only gave what he felt pertinent. He let her fill in the blanks, he wasn't her dog. Still it was appealing to disclose information with. It was easier to remain calm knowing that at least your frustrations weren't unwarranted. Though he wondered what he would do. REVENGE. SKIN HIM. TORTURE HIM. PIERCING HIM WITH SILVER NEEDLES AND WATCH HIM WRITHE IN PURE AGONY. His gaze upturned as a sinister grin befell his lips. Those intrusive thoughts tasted good on the tongue, though he did not say them out loud. Running a hand through his thick ebony locks he made sure he looked presentable. Snapping his fingers only the dust left his clothing, and a amethyst brooch along his collar. There done up enough no? He was always dapper. A finger beckoned and he followed to escort the Mistress of Blackthorne Castle out of the baths and into the Feast Hall where the remainder of this chapter continues.  

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yara one if the maids of the castle would arrive. When she entered the baths she  got a whiff of steam, chemicals, and sex. Not too entirely uncommon. She just didnt appreciate anyone leaving their fluids behind for her to clean. As long as that much was done then she didnt have much issue.

She would move back to a small closet that was tucked away and she would open it. The closet smelling of chlorine and various other soaps and chemicals that was stored in it. She would gather some supplies she would need to clean up. She then would undress herself and hang her clothes up on some hooks. It may seem strange but in her opinion it was best to clean the baths while naked so as to avoid getting her clothes soaked with water and chemicals that would ruin them. Especially since she would need to at some point actually go into the water to scrub the submerged tiles of the bath.

She would brin a bucket out filled with soap and water. Grabbing a deck brush she would use it to soak in the soap and then dtart scrubbing the floors of the bath. The scent of cleaning chemicals wafting into the air.