The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

I am thinking of starting next week assuming everyone's character sheets done by then.

Still talking to Reyna she is on her finals and busy but she wants to be part of the club. I'll let you know what happens.

I can run with four players and I'll keep updating rules until we start.

As always any questions let me know.

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Woohoo 1

26 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

Is the game actually running here, then we're going over to discord to roll dice? 

That was my understanding that we would do the RP here, we could do it all in Discord as well I just don't know how people feel about that.

I am good either way.

1 minute ago, IsabellaRose said:

I'd prefer to do the rp here. I don't really care for discord, which is really only based on a couple bad experiences probably quite irrational.

I don't think that will be an issue, less work for me don't have to copy everything that I have already written here into Discord for example.

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Is the game actually running here, then we're going over to discord to roll dice? 

@MagnificentBastard in my experience its a LOT easier to keep the RP organized via echidreams, do some OOC/questions in either, and do the rolling via discord, Maybe its different for PF but i thought it was worth sharing 

• Like 1
  • ^ This 1

4 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@DreamsnThings

I am happy to help you with your character sheet. Its part of a DMs duties and I have already helped pretty much everyone in the party with their sheet.

I have linked my sheet before but im not 100% sure what i should do next...

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

... by the way what is our party comp looking like exactly? I just found out we had a bard allready and wanted to know how much healing/utility/tank/damage/etc we have exactly...

Isabella's character is a Bard she will do have knowledge skills. She is Melee focused.

Love's character is an Unchained Rogue, which is just a better version of Rogue also Melee focused. She has the highest AC in the party.

Chiyako's character is a Sorcerer with some special abilities derived from her tails.

Does that answer your question or do you want/need more info?

6 minutes ago, MagnificentBastard said:

Isabella's character is a Bard she will do have knowledge skills. She is Melee focused.

Love's character is an Unchained Rogue, which is just a better version of Rogue also Melee focused. She has the highest AC in the party.

Chiyako's character is a Sorcerer with some special abilities derived from her tails.

Does that answer your question or do you want/need more info?

... wait... so we have... no one capable of being the front line?... we are all squishy back/midliners?... and we have 2 healers counting my Oracle?...

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

... wait... so we have... no one capable of being the front line?... we are all squishy back/midliners?... and we have 2 healers counting my Oracle?...

Rogue is meant to be upfront so can your character and so can the bard. I gave you all max HP.

Between the buffs and thar you two should be okay.

Bard is not really a healer it can do it but not nearly as well as you can.

If I find the party is lacking a tank I'll recruit or provide an NPC please don't worry about it, play what you want.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I'd be up for starting tomorrow! I might rework some of my spells to include some of the lewd ones but we'll see. They don't honestly seem to do too much and we might need more proper spells given our lack of a tank.

by the way about that... I uh... somehow ended up with a 26 AC as an oracle... and 84 HP... and decently good saves... and a lot of healing...... i think i accidently became the tank

• Woohoo 1