HeyHo :)

HeyHo,

at first I´m not grown up with speaking english so go easy on me ;)

I´m new here but my first impression: I like the structur of this page. 

Apart from Hentai i like to play roleplays. I´m exposed to new story´s i never tought but also tell you when I don´t like something.

If you want to know more about me, think I like or anything else just feel free to contact me ;)

greeting, HakiMike  ;)

• Community Administrator

Hello HakiMike, Welcome to EcchiDreams!

I've glad you like our small but amazing community, I do have one suggestion seeing as English isn't your first language (We're usually tolerant because some people make a really hard effort to try), is to try and use a spelling checker (built into to most browsers). But as long as you make an effort to try we're quite easy. :D

I look forward to seeing you around although if you have any questions, queries or problems with the site in anyway shape or form... Don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

- Wolfie

• Senior Staff

AKG K242HD
AKG Q701
Alessandro MS1
Alessandro MS Pro
Audio Technica AD700
Audio Technica AD900
Audio Technica AD2000
Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm
Beyerdynamic DT250
Beyerdynamic DT880
Beyerdynamic T70
Fischer FA-011
Grado SR225i
HiFiMAN HE400
HiFiMAN HE500
Mr Speakers' Mad Dog V3.0
Philips Fidelio X1
Sennheiser HD595
Sennheiser HD598
Sennheiser HD600
Sennheiser HD650
Shure 940
Shure 1440
Shure 1840
Sony MDR MA 900

SoundMAGIC HP100
SoundMAGIC HP200
Superlux 668B
Ultrasone Pro 750
Ultrasone Pro 900

Possessed these at one time or another, just not all at once.

When I bought them they cost round up 400 € (if you want another currency please use google :) ).

They sounds very nice only disadvantage is the weight. They´re a little bit heavy but indesdructible ^^

Edited by HakiMike

Now they're round up 300€.

I bought them years ago in a shop cause I want to test such expensive Heady's before I buy them. But I can say they're really nice :)

But take a look at the homepage beatsbydre I don't know all the new ones but I think they're shipping :)