A new home for the Hanari “sisters” [SataiRolePlayingGuy x Chiyako]

Emi giggled quietly. Jumi certainly was a pervert, but then most kids were at that age. It was the age for discovery, after all. Hormones and all that. Nobody could be blamed for it, really. As for Rina, well, it was definitely an odd situation, and Shizuku was probably right on both accounts. Maybe it would come down to comfort. Could anyone blame her? It wasn't as though she were looking to grab others' attention at the moment. Well, probably not anyhow.

A sly grin spread across her lips at the next question. Dating? "Well I don't know about rich guys, but I think it's actually pretty easy to find people here." She paused for a moment, reflecting upon how much to say as she made her way over to the bed, gaze drifting over it. Then she turned to Shizuku, arms relaxing to her sides, a single hand planting against her right hip. "Chiyako and I have each other. Sort of an open, friends with benefits kind of thing. But we also totally had a threesome with a guy here. That was pretty fun! Easy too. So, yeah, you can definitely find someone if you want."

Chiyako initially replied with a helpless shrug. There wasn't much one could do about it. Futas were just very rare! At least as far as she was aware. Although it really did sound like this girl had already gotten into this sort of stuff, and that drove the little blonde's curiosity even further, Her fingers tapped away at the phone.

'I'm sure you could get lucky there. Maybe even at the apartments here. Have you actually done any of that stuff yet?'

• Like 1

Shizuku was not too surprised to learn about that about her neighbors.  The way they interacted gave off the impression of something a little more to their relationship than roommates or friends.  “Well, I can’t look my roommates for that sort of thing, of course.”  With a soft sigh, she decided to just come and say it.  A little one on one girl talk with Emi, easier now that they were alone.  “While I’m not as far as Jumi, I can’t really judge her here.  I admit, I’m hoping to find someone to properly date.  But until I do, I don’t mind screwing around a little.  Just that age, I suppose.  If you still have contact with him, you could give him my number I guess.”  She pulled out her phone.  “All five of us should get each other’s numbers.  I’ll give you my sisters’ numbers as well.”  She felt a little weird doing all this, but she was not embarrassed as she thought.

Jumi was a little surprised to be asked, but did not mind explaining.  “Yeah, I don’t have a lot of experience.  But I’ve done it, tried it with both a boy and a girl…at different times.  They were different experiences, each fun.  Did the girl like I was a boy, and let the boy do me like a girl.  I understand that’s common for us.”  For someone like her, she was not the sort to not let curiosity about sex remain just a curiosity.  She went looking for it.  It was just a matter of finding a willing parter or two.  It had been harder with the boys, a lot of them felt weird about doing it with a girl with boy parts.  But she had eventually found one curious, and just perhaps eager enough for sex period, to do it with her.

OOC:  I had mentioned earlier I could play a few random guys occasionally when appropriate, you could do the same, but it’s fine if you don’t want to, or don’t play guys period.  If you do, all three sisters might occasionally get involved with some.

• Love 2

In a snap Emi's phone was flipped out and Dorian's number was provided to her new friend. She was pretty certain that he might appreciate it. "I'm pretty sure he still lives here. Also agreed! I'll give you Chiyako's number too, and I'll send her your numbers." It made sense if they were going to be hanging out more, after all. The idea of a threesome with Chiyako and Shizuku was pretty exciting! Heck, toss Dorian in there and make it a foursome! Chiyako could even record it all.

Eheheh. Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead?

"And if you're ever lonely, well. . .I'm sure Chiyako wouldn't mind." A wink to seal the deal. No reason not to put it out there! "By the way, what sort of things are looking for? For dating, I mean. I'll keep an eye out for ya."

Was it a little odd for her to be asking someone she just met these things? Yes. It was. But she had way too much curiosity to pass this up! Also it was pretty clear that Jumi didn't really mind discussing such things. This girl had done it before. In fact, she technically had more experiences than Chiyako did! Or at least, she had done things that Chiyako hadn't. The amount of times she'd been with Emi probably still far outweighed Jumi's level of experience. Not that it was a competition, or anything. With a little smile she flashed the girl a thumbs up! Then she tapped away at her phone again.

'Emi and I have done it a bunch. We did it with a guy here too. Although I haven't gone all the way yet. I will admit that I am a bit jealous. You get to experience both worlds.'

((Oh I'm just going to stick with these two, but you are free to play more if you'd like!))

• Like 1

Shizuku was momentarily silent as she considered the offer.  It actually was a little appealing, maybe she would do it soon.  "...Well, not tonight of course...but maybe we can talk about setting something up a little later."  She did not actually have experience having sex with another woman.  A little messing around, kissing, groping, but nothing further.  She had to admit she found the offer appealing, though not something she had expected to happen when they met earlier.  The dating question was more complicated.  "I'll admit I would prefer a man, but won't rule out a woman...What the hell, find another futanari, I would not rule it out either.  Someone responsible, who seems like they would have no issue with either of my sisters.  Someone who eventually wants kids, though I am in no rush for that part.  I guess that's a lot of the basics."  It was hard to come up with a real good description of what she wanted so quickly.  But she got some of the basics.

Jumi was a bold one.  Maybe it would crash down and burn, but she was starting to think it was worth at least making the offer to Chiyako.  It no longer seemed so out of reach.  "If you want to know which is better, it isn't an easy answer.  Yeah, the orgasm itself is more intense as a woman.  But there is something fun and satisfying about doing it as a man, and still feels good of course.  You could get a partial sense of it using a strap on probably, but of course you would not get the same feeling."  That was a question she was sure many were curious about and answered it without it being asked.  "If you ever feel like finally crossing that line, don't hesitate to ask.  I'd have no problem doing it."  She just threw it out there as a casual invitation.  Not even necessarily as Chiyako's first time.  But now Chiyako knew she would at least have the option at some point, if she wanted it.

• Love 2

Not tonight, but not a 'no' either. Nice!

What a lovely start to this friendship! Chiyako was going to be excited to hear that too! Emi did wonder briefly how she might be faring with the other two. She wasn't great around people she didn't know. But maybe them being younger might help? Heck, maybe she was even setting up something similar! Unlikely, of course, but hey that Jumi was a bold one!

"Honestly I think I'd prefer a man myself. Someone I can share with Chiyako. I doubt most would pass up the idea. Or maybe she could also find a man and we could both share. . ."

She paused, thoughts lingering in that direction for a moment. Then she continued! "Although I wouldn't mind dating a woman or a futanari either. Responsible for the girls is important. I don't know if I ever want to have kids, truth be told, but I've heard that can change. Still, I'll keep an eye out for that!"

That made sense. Both would have their advantages. A more intense orgasm, or being inside someone else. Not like using a strap on. It was certainly very neat! And then the girl made her an offer. Chiyako's face grew instantly flustered at the sudden proposal! Now that was quite bold, wasn't it? Just like something Emi might do!

Of course it wasn't as though she were exactly saving herself for anyone special. She had wanted to go all the way, it's just she always got scared and backed down when the time came. Emi just got lucky enough to pick ones that seemed a bit big for someone her size, even if they weren't. But Jumi was shorter than the other people she'd been with. Maybe it would be small enough? And even if it wasn't, she could still have fun!

With a slightly timid nod her fingers gently brushed across her phone.

'Maybe I will take you up on that offer sometime. I'm sure Emi would love to do it too if you asked.'

• Like 1

"I warn you now, it will just feel really weird if either of you start dating Jumi."  Shizuku's tone was obviously joking, but she did not consider it a complete impossibility either, considering the way her sister was and the novelty of futanari.  A novelty that just might have even tempted her, with one that was not her sister.  If Jumi thought either of them were open minded to it, Shizuku expected her sister to leap at the opportunity.  "We could probably all spend some one on one time time getting to know each other."  In a more innocent sense this time, though she basically agreed to spend a little more extra private time with Emi.  Unaware that the way things were going it was possible she would be sleeping with Emi at the same time Chiyako finally lost her virginity to Jumi.  "Rina with one or both of you you in the morning figure out some other times for me and Jumi."

Jumi had been hoping for that, but it was uncertain enough that she was as relieved as excited that Chiyako appeared to have agreed.  It was just deciding a matter of when and where.  Though bringing up Emi convinced her to ask the question on her mind for a little while.  "She blushed when I talked about walking around in a bikini, didn't she?  As someone who knows her, you think she was blushing about me specifically, or futanari in general?"  Before she could answer that, she gave Chiyako another question, more about them.  "Got any preferences for the place and time of day?  Just for that sort of thing in general?"  The idea was not to pick an exact time and place, unless Chiyako chose to do so.  She was more curious about general preferences and a basic idea of where they would be when that finally happened.  She did want both of them, maybe at the same time eventually.  But she hoped for one on one time with each first.  Especially for Chiyako's virginity.  She wasn't a romantic about that sort of thing, but there was still something a little special about the first time, even if it was entirely casual sex.  It was something better done one on one.  Not that she had experience with multiple partners.

• Love 2

Once more a giggle slipped away from Emi, shoulders shrugging helplessly at the thought. "Well that girl is very bold. I wouldn't say it would be impossible! You know, eventually." But then she knew Chiyako might try to explore going all out with someone small first. Was Jumi small in that way? Emi had no way of knowing that. She suspected it, however.

Perhaps not that farfetched.

"That could be nice. I wouldn't mind it."

The mute's cheeks burned red with embarrassment as the idea further cemented itself within her mind. Jumi's questions didn't help either, especially not when she started to ask about general places and times. She was not as bold as her friend was. Perhaps she didn't think it a very special thing, to have sex in that way for the first time, but then why was she also a little more picky about how it might go down? She had ideas, had thought of it before. Nor did it always turn out like it did in the books that she occasionally read. If one was careful enough, and not too large, sometimes it wouldn't even hurt. Heck, sometimes it didn't even bleed, didn't even break anything. That would be her ideal experience. Emi had done it that way too with Dorian and look how that had turned out!

'Probably just the image in mind. For me probably during the day and probably at my place, whenever that does happen.'

If it happened. She also knew that her sister probably wouldn't appreciate it. Maybe she was just getting nervous? That was probably part of it.

• Like 1

Shizuku considered the idea of Rina for a moment.  Trying not to think about what might happen with Jumi or that Emi did not completely rule that out.  In the end that was their choice, it would be rather hard to get used to, but the most she could do was try to restrain her sisters from getting over their heads, going too far to explore things like sex with their limited experience and strange circumstances.  Something both were capable of in different ways. "I wouldn't mind if one or both of you take Rina out for the swimsuit shopping.  Anything else that comes to mind that either of you might think would be interesting for her, or that she wants to do.  The goal is to make her comfortable, give her advice as needed."  That was the most important thing, give her a few new experiences, but mostly let Rina decide how far she went.

Jumi decided to push further after that reaction.  Shizuku had not been lying to call her a pervert.  She leaned forward, but was still on the couch.  Making the next offer quieter, just a little over a whisper, even less likely for someone to hear it.  "...You want to see it?  Obviously we can't do anything right now.  But if you are curious, we can go into the bathroom for a minute."  She would give Chiyako the answer to her unasked question.  Resolve the issue of size.   Let her see a futanari the way she had apparently already seen men and women.  She was more confident that the girl would agree now.  There was interest.  She had to try not to push too hard, but she would keep pushing to a degree.  Now that it had gone this far, she wanted to see how much further it would go.  She sat there, waiting the answer, would only stand if she agreed.

• Love 2

"Swimsuit shopping? Sure! We could do that. Heck, we could take all of you out if you wanted. Make a day of it. Chiyako might try to take pictures but I'm sure that would be harmless."

Chiyako wasn't the bold one, after all. Well, not usually. Sometimes she could get that way. But how to make Rina more comfortable? Emi raised a finger, tapping it against her chin in thought. "Well. I guess normalizing being around other girls would be a good start, right? Have you tried taking a bath or a shower with her? Bringing her to the girl's locker room at pools or gyms? She was a boy so maybe it might get her hormones going, I guess, but that can happen with us too. Totally normal. But also plenty easier to cover up now if she doesn't have a penis, yeah?"

Poor Chiyako's face grew hotter still. Her heart thumped wildly within her chest. An offer to see it?!? Fingers tapped nervously against the camera in her lap. Obviously yes! But her gaze drifted over towards the door that Emi and Shizuku had entered. That would be too risky. At least, right now. Her gaze returned to Jumi, her head nodding slightly. However she also typed another message into her tablet.

'Yes. But if they come back right now and see us gone it will be a little too obvious. Another time.'

• Like 1

“That could be worth trying.  Though I still have to remind myself from time to time that she is now my sister, rather than brother.  There would still likely be some mutual awkwardness with us being naked around each other.  It is something she should probably get used to though, before it happens at school.”  Shizuku did consider it an interesting idea.  One of things that might help Rina.  She did want Rina to spend sometime with Emi and/Chiyako, without her sisters.  Though it wouldn’t hurt to make a group event out of that.  “It might not hurt though, for us all to go.  It also might not hurt to give her a reason to wear it right after buying it, and give her the experience you mentioned.”

The riskiness had been part of the appeal to Jumi, without the risk, she would have suggested more than a look.  But she was not going to push too hard.  She had managed to get the girl interested in her, she would not risk losing it.  “That’s part of the fun though.  Hopefully you’ll see that after we spend more time together.”  It would be nice if they had another chance tonight.  Well maybe they would.  “I’m not going to sleep anytime soon, after that ride.  You’re free to come back later if you want, depending on when each of you two usually sleep and if you can and want to sneak off.”  She had planned on an all nighter anyway, why not invite Chiyako to be company for a bit of it.  “My sisters will be deep asleep within an hour two I guess, even the already napping princess here.”  She did not expect them to have sex tonight, but maybe they would still take a step closer.

• Love 2

"Oh absolutely. But Chiyako and I don't have that problem. We can totally help with it in that way."

Plus, well, Emi was a pervert. She definitely had no issues! "There are plenty of ways to make her more comfortable! Trying on clothes. Sleepover games. Gym. Pool. Modeling, if she is into that sort of thing." Okay maybe there weren't as many as she originally thought. "Heck we could go to the throat and just give her the opportunity to be naked around us, or us around her, or any combination of that. Sometimes Chiyako and I lounge around all day in just our underwear, or even less. I wouldn't mind. I'm sure Chiyako wouldn't either."

Although all of them hanging out and doing that stuff did sound even more interesting.

Spend more time together. She wanted to do it tonight. Take the risk. What a bold girl! Like Emi! But then that was part of what drew her to her friend. Shizuku and Rina were going to be asleep. Jumi offered her to come over, but then wouldn't that be a little too risky still? What if they woke up and found her there? Wouldn't that be weird? Her gaze drifted briefly to the sleeping girl who used to be a boy. Then she typed in her reply.

'Fair. Counter-offer. You can come over if you would like. Safer there. Emi won't mind.'

• Like 1

Shizuku considered it all for a moment.  It all sounded reasonably good, things Rina might even have fun with.  Well she was not not sure about just being naked around her.  But who knows, maybe it would be good for her.  To just be exposed to the female body more regularly.  “I hope it will be a good influence on her, sounds like the sort of thing that could make her feel better and relax.  Take showers with her too, if she is comfortable with it, since you brought it up.” She was thinking of it in a more innocent sense.  Not realizing where it could go, or the possibility they could hook Rina up if she started questioning her sexuality.  She trusted that Emi was a ‘reasonable pervert’, and anything in that area was done with good intentions towards her sister. 

Jumi was not sure if this was progressing faster than she expected.  But she was going to jump at the chance either way,  Some sort of progress would made tonight.  “Deal.  Three hours then, give me your room number, and I’ll see you then.  Unless you have a time that works better.”  She was getting excited now.  Her mind racing with thoughts of the various ways this could go. But she would wait and find out, they would go as far as Chiyako was willing to go.

• Love 2

With a grin and a wink Emi flashed her new friend a double thumbs up! Permission granted! Would things go too far? Well that depended upon one's definition of such things! She was a reasonable pervert, or so she thought. Either way, Rina would get the knowledge she needed, and Emi was going to help her as best she could! By the time she was done Rina was going to know all that there was to know about being a girl! Well, maybe.

"Sounds good! You don't gotta worry, we'll be a great influence!"

A single nod and it was set up. Three hours. Then Jumi would come over. They would probably see each other naked, at the very least. Maybe she could take some pictures. Other stuff might happen. She tried to calm herself, not knowing when the other two would return. She could only imagine what it might end up like! And if she chickened out, well, Emi could always step in!

• Like 1

Shizuku sat on her bed to rest a second.  She just liked this moment she was having with Emi.  She hoped Rina and Jumi were making good progress with Chiyako.  Having no idea Rina had fallen asleep and Jumi was making a different sort of progress with her.  “Thank you.  I admit I had not expected to meet anyone like you two when we left.  I had expected to keep quiet, at least about Rina.  But there was something about you, that I thought I could and should say something.”

At that point, Rina finally started to stir.  Jumi was just glad her sister gave her enough time to set that up.  “There you are.  Shizuku and Emi are back in her room, figuring out if there is anything we didn’t bring we can borrow from our neighbors…probably having some girl talk too, for how long they have back there.  Me and Chiyako here are friends now too.  Sorry to leave you behind, Rina.”  Rina just rubbed her eyes, mostly ignoring her sister.  “Sorry about that.  I can’t handle things like the ride we took, worse since the change.”  She kept quiet about her sisters both seeming to make progress without her.  She did not have the confidence to really know how to interact with either of them yet.  Jumi though quieted down, giving Chiyako a chance to interact with Rina, if she wanted.  She could wait for her visit to Chiyako later.

• Love 2

If Shizuku was sitting then perhaps it was fine for Emi to do the same! She made her way over, hopping up to sit upon the bed next to the girl. "Well you got lucky! What if I was one of those gossipy girls? That could've been bad, right? Also what if she didn't want us to know?"

She couldn't help it. Part of Emi's work was poking holes in things. Sometimes this bled into her social life. It was, she found, the best way to learn from mistakes. Don't suffer the consequences, just point out the flaws and patch them.

A nod was cast in Rina's direction when she finally did stir. She couldn't even imagine what that sort of change might feel like. Probably not good. There were questions floating around in her head, of course. Most weren't appropriate and were only there due to the lingering thoughts about her conversation with Jumi. Still, knowing Emi and understanding what sorts of things she might be planning, Chiyako decided to ask at least one of those peculiar questions.

'Have you ever seen another girl naked? In person, I mean.'

It was far different from having a first person view, after all. There were things one could do, one could explore, when they were with another.

• Like 1

Shizuku reflexively leaned against Emi as the other girl sat next to her. Just appreciating the company and having someone to talk to, not caring about messages it might send.  “…I just have a good sense of people, you know.  On some level Rina might not have wanted it either.  But I think she understands it is better to have someone else who knows.  To not have to pretend around.”  Emi did have a point, but she was not going to let it bother her.

Jumi smiled, trying to not to laugh.  Amused she would ask Rina such a question.  The conversation would apparently remain interesting.  Though she silently waited for the answer she expected from Rina.  Rina blushed, caught off guard by the question and not understanding why that was the first thing Chiyako asked her.  Though she was no longer surprised about Chiyako and Jumi becoming friends.  She was young enough it was probably no surprise she had never had sex as a boy.  “No.  They knew what I used to be.  They kept me away from things like locker rooms.”  Jumi pat her on the shoulder, she had been given the sort of treatment Jumi had most of her life.  “…was there a reason you wanted to know?”  Rina asked cautiously.

• Love 2

"Yeah, I suppose that is fair." She wasn't going to pester Shizuku about it. Emi had stated what she believed might be best, and that was that. When the girl leaned against her she lifted a hand, gently petting Shizuku atop the head. Chiyako enjoyed it. Perhaps she would as well? If she didn't she would speak up.

That was what she had figured. Rina hadn't yet seen another girl naked. How lucky! Well, okay, not that lucky, but lucky that she had met Chiyako and Emi! That was definitely something to look forward to. How might she react? It wasn't as though she'd been a girl for very long. But perhaps Emi was being less perverted than usual, and perhaps nothing would happen.

Although probably not.

'Just curious.'

• Like 1

Did Emi have some power, or was Shizuku just a little similar to Chiyako?  She was not going to go mute, but she quietly leaned harder, almost snuggling up to Emi at that touch.  She just found something surprisingly comforting about it, beginning to understand how Chiyako was drawn to Emi.

”I haven’t really had any experiences a girl would have that a boy would not.  Other than the everyday things.”  Rina quietly observe red, trying to preanswer other questions like that.  She accepted Chiyako’s explanation for now, but still found the question strange, as if it was Jumi’s influence.  “You two are friends now, huh?”  She asked, almost not really believing it, unless she heard, or rather saw it in Chiyako’s own words.

• Love 2

"So you like this too, huh? I'll have to remember that."

Emi had a lot of experience with this sort of thing. She was often the big spoon in their relationship, and she just liked to spoil her friend. Of course Chiyako often spoiled her with money, and with indulging her perverted side. They were a great fit together. Heck, she could see herself marrying the girl someday! Maybe. Would Chiyako even go for something like that?

Why am I thinking about marriage? What we have now is perfect.

So there was a lot to explore. She did pity Rina a bit. Having turned this early, there would be things that she would never experience now, things she might have as a boy. Heck, at least Jumi could experience some of those things herself. If she turned into a boy suddenly Chiyako didn't know how she would be able to handle it. Probably not well, but at least she could still make Emi happy if she did.

Rina's question was answered first by a nod, and then by a confirmation through her tablet.

'Yes. We are friends. Would you like to be friends?'

• Like 1

Shizuku was sort of instinctually encouraging Emi too.  She had already more or less committed to doing things with her later.  She would not have even been that bothered if Emi indulged herself a little here, to her surprise.  “It’s surprisingly comforting.  I see why she likes it so much.  Please keep doing it.”  Would it be so bad to have a similar relationship with Emi?  Not to take Chiyako’s place, but to sometimes have a turn being treated like that?  If Emi would let her, it did not seem so bad.  She was tempted to ask for it, if Emi offered it on her own, she would almost certainly say yes…Or maybe Chiyako and Emi could have what they liked, while the two of them went further.  Was her mind being confused by the moment? They were just thoughts in her head though.  Nothing that was likely to happen.

Rina was slightly cautious.  If Chiyako and Jumi became friends so quick, that suggested at least a certain side to Chiyako.  On the other hand, their neighbors seemed nice.  Would it hurt to have the advice/help of a girl outside of the family?  She did not think so.  Just even having a friend in general would be nice.  “…If you want to be.”  She nervously answered.

• Love 2

I bet we could get away with doing more right now. Eheheheh! But then the others would almost certainly find out. Behave for now, Emi. Behave!

One arm curled around Shizuku's shoulder, pulling her in closer. Her other hand continued its duties, gently brushing and petting atop her new friend's head. Besides, she had just moved in. It was probably better to let them have some rest, right? They could always do stuff later! Heck, maybe Chiyako could join them.

I wonder how she is getting on right now.

Another friend! See! She could do social stuff! Chiyako smiled and nodded once. Was she thinking about doing anything lewd with Rina? Not really. The poor girl didn't seem very interested. Was she curious about what a former boy turned girl might want to do? Absolutely! But then that couldn't really be deciphered without her saying, and she wasn't going to. Of course she would oblige if Rina really wanted to, but Jumi was the only one really pushing for it.

Heck, that was partly for Chiyako's benefit anyways.

• Like 1

Shizuku let out a soft contented moan as she was pulled in.  She felt relaxed she spoke without thinking or realizing what she said.  “Hey, Emi.  Do you think Chiyako would mind sharing you with me like this more often?”  She had went and said it.  She wanted to be in situations Chiyako was being treated like this in other times, in other places.  She could be in Chiyako’s place if something like this meeting happened with someone else.  Not all of the time.  She wanted to share Emi, not steal her.  But hopefully often enough.  She still had not realized she said it.  But even in a daze as she was, a little more tired now, she did really mean it.  She would even let the self admitted pervert indulge herself, if she wanted.

Rina did not really know what that meant.  To have a friend, where it would lead.  Sure she thought about things like love, like sex.  More so how it might happen with this body now.  But it was just confusing more than anything.  At the moment she considered herself a ‘lesbian’, but she had no idea if that would change.  If she would start liking boys, and/or losing interest in girls.  “…I do appreciate it.  I wouldn’t mind help trying to figure this all out.”

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 2

Was that a moan?

As it turned out Emi was doing better than she'd thought! Shizuku was even explicitly putting out the idea of them being more like she was with Chiyako, despite her having explained the relationship they had! And as for whether Chiyako would mind? Well, that was pretty easy. She didn't even have to ask.

"She would not mind, no. If that is what you want then I'll let her know when we go home."

Once more Chiyako went quiet, so to say. It wasn't that she was trying to ignore them. No, sometimes she just got this way. Her mind wandered. Explored new things while her head nodded unconsciously in response to Rina's words, for she did hear them and she did acknowledge them.

How did this girl change? Why? Could she change back? One could only imagine how useful that might be, and not just for the lewd thoughts of getting with two boys which, at the moment, also swam around within her head. Two different identities could do a lot of things!

• Like 1

Shizuku was not thinking completely clearly.  Not really paying attention to what she did or said.  Moaning out happiness, just slightly sexual.  But she was being honest.  When she realized what happened she would be embarrassed, but she would not try to get out of the arrangement.  She asked for it, because it looked genuinely appealing.  The taste of it she was getting now just reinforced that.  “Thank you.”  She snuggled up a bit more to the other girl.  Happy that the new relationship was at least mostly established and official.  Though it would only be truly official after Emi and Chiyako talked about it.

Jumi sat and observed the silence between the two.  She had a vague idea what was going through her sister’s head, but she did not know Chiyako well yet to know what she was thinking.  “Just give her the full experience.  All those various things girls do together on a daily basis.  Going through it is the best way to fix Rina’s fear.  Fear of the unknown.”  Obviously take a little time in doing it.  Do the easy things first.  Jumi did not really see a better way to help Rina though.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

For a solid few minutes Emi found herself completely relaxed. It was fairly similar to how she might occasionally be with Chiyako. Snuggled up to a cute girl. The arm around Shizuku's shoulder held her close, the hand brushing across the woman's arm. Fingers occasionally grew bolder still, teasing close to the side of her breast. Her other hand played distraction, brushing through her new friend's hair, even massaging slightly across her scalp! Unconsciously Emi began to nuzzle against Shizuku's neck. When she finally did catch herself she thankfully did not react visually or immediately to it.

"Well. Perhaps we should be getting back to our own apartment then" she whispered against the girl's neck. "It would be very easy to lose myself here, and your sisters would definitely hear us."

With a smile and a brief peck against Shizuku's cheek Emi finally released the girl from her grip, aiming to stand and stretch out!

Behave Emi! Behave! Don't need the girls interrupting now do we?

The full experience? Chiyako considered that idea, her gaze settling upon Rina. Gradually her cheeks gained a faint pink hue. Her full experience was probably much different from what Jumi meant. She did, after all, live with Emi. Her gaze drifted to Jumi for a moment, and then back to Rina again.

Unless she did mean that? Probably not. Still, she could help however possible, and she would certainly try her best! A single nod was her ultimate answer.

If she really wanted it? The full experience.

• Like 1