An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

She struggled to shake Maxim off, hit him against the ground.  But his grip was tight.  She was impressed he chose that technique, pleased.  A sign he had some understanding of them.  The struggle continued for a moment.  His grip and position were too strong.  She looked to the older Lanarin watching them.  Mouth opened, but could only get her breath out.  "Release her, boy.  You have won."  She called out and Maxim let go.  She dropped to the ground, limp for now, as she caught her breath.  The older woman gave Maxim a strange smile.  "I will call for the other elders of our people.  We will at least consider your idea.  You all just wait here.  Take some time to enjoy your prize, boy.  You have won more than you realize."  She walked away back towards the camp to tells others and send messages to the other camps.  Maxim sat to rest, regain some of his energy.

• Love 1

While Anahel ran over, Mirina looked at the fallen Lanarin girl.  What did the older one mean?  Had things just got more complicated.  The win was probably still a good thing.  The prince certainly needed allies.  But as she thought more about the fight and what was said, she had a feeling things were going to get awkward at least in the short term.  She watched the young Lanarin, now studying Maxim and Anahel.  She shifted and sat up.  Looking at Maxim with a new hunger in her eyes.  "You beat me fairly.  Smart trick.  Kept punching and I probably overpowered you eventually.  Well, as for Allies, the Anina still needs to convince the others, but you have a chance."  She looked over Anahel holding him like that.  "Hmmm, you his woman?  Expected him to have some fragile human princess for that."

Was there a reason for that question?  Maxim had to wonder, especially how the girl was looking at her.  "Holy Anahel is my ally.  Sent from the gods to help me restore my kingdom.  I have no wife nor woman engaged to me at this time.  That has to wait until after my kingdom is restored, as my father did not make arrangements before the war."  He was sure his father had begun talks with various kingdoms, but no official agreements had been made.  It was his responsibility to look for a wife soon.  Perhaps find an ally, more importantly have heirs of his own.  That had to wait though.  He would have much more success after the war and officially becoming king.  The first kingdom to successfully defeat Vanoria, favored by the gods.  The Lanarin though, studied Anahel's reaction as he said that.  Her reaction.  Unaware Mirina and Anahel planned to find a way to make her Maxim's woman and eventually wife and queen.

• Love 1

At the question of her being Maxim’s woman, Anahel would immediately begin blushing brightly. She immediately became flustered and began to shake her head saying, “n-no, I’m not! I-I um… yup, allies… we just just allies…” she told the Lanarin woman though, she did frown slightly when Maxim explained more. She wanted to be him. When everything was over, she wanted to tell him this much but she had hoped that he would start to look at her more in the time they spent together, she her more as the woman he could potentially end up with.

• Love 1

"Well then, you won't be bothered by him claiming his prize.  Sarnia, is the name, by the way."  She was beginning to look a little excited, agitated.  "You beat me like a carnivore, taking his prey.  You are starting to understand us.  You should also understand, what you just won.  A male proving his strength to a woman."  The pieces were starting to fall into place for Maxim.  The Lanarin culture had aspects that clearly imitated animals.  They were 'wild women'.  He was not only trying to win allies.  He was proving to this particular he was strong enough to be worthy of something more personal with her,  Now that he had proven it she wanted it.  "You have the look, you are beginning to understand.  If you keep me waiting much longer, I will get rather...frustrated.  We have certain instincts humans do not.  That we can not easily resist.  Your two companions should not be bothered by it.  They can watch if they want.  I do not need privacy for this."  Did the two women understand?  It looked like the human might, Sarnia was not so sure about the angel though.

• Love 1

Anahel listened to the woman as she spoke and her eyebrows would furrow in confusion. She did not understand what she was saying. What did his prize have to do with being Maxim’s woman? What did she mean that they did not need privacy and that they could watch. She became a little frustrated and finally asked, “what are you talking about?! What prize? What do you want with Prince Maxim?” She asked tightening her grip around him a little tighter.

• Love 1

Mirina's farm girl experience and watching other animals in the field gave her the insight to figure it out.  "The Lanarin seem to consider a fight like that a mating ritual."  She calmly explained to her mistress.  But what were the details of this.  That was something this girl, Sarnia, had to explain.  "Your friend gets it."  Sarnia continued, amused by the Angel's jealousy.  Did she have desires she had not admitted?  "It's our way.  The boy needs to mate with me soon.  He proved he was good enough.  I want it.  Soon I will need it.  It is just a one time thing though.  We do not make...attachments the way humans do."  This was not a long term thing.  Not love.  She just needed Maxim to have sex with her one time, and soon.  Of course it might happen again, if she traveled with them, but prince or not, she had desire to be any man's wife.  She just wanted pleasure right now, would not mind to have his child, but that was unlikely and not the main goal.  Pleasure and procreation.  That was what sex was to Lanarin.  Family was more complicated.

• Love 1

Anahel would gasp as Marina explained it to her and would find herself frowning more as Sarina explained more to them. There was no way she could let this happen. She couldn’t let this other woman have sec with Maxim, not before her at least. She would find herself holding onto him more tightly and uttered, “n-no way…! You can’t do that….! Prince Maxim said before he is saving things like this until the war is over… a-and he wouldn’t even want to do this in the first place….! R-right…?” She asked looking back at him nervously.

• Love 1

Maxim was getting rather surprised how Anahel was behaving.  Less like an angel.  More like a human woman.  Was it her and the gods' beliefs that caused this reaction, or something else.  "I certainly have to wait to get married.  I won't be in a position to get married until my kingdom is restored and I am officially king."  He was expecting to marry some foreign princess.  He needed to be in a much stronger position for them to accept him, unless he wanted to be a pawn of a foreign king.  "I did not expect this result.  Though looking back, I should probably have expected it...it actually is a sort of alliance making I was expecting to make later, though in other circumstances."  To make an alliance with whatever kingdom the princess he married belonged to, the signing of the treaty would in a sense happen in the bedroom.  He was not given the chance to answer how much he might or might not want to though.

"You are not his woman, you said."  Sarnia teased, pushed the issue.  "Like I said, this is instinct.  My desire for him is continually growing stronger.  My body may force me to act soon.  Why are you bothered by this?  He can have his eventual wife later, I only desire him once.  Is there anything that would make you approve?"  To compete with another woman for a mate, that was something Sarnia understood as well.  If that was what Anahel was doing, she would make it into a proper competition.  Anahel would not stop this easily.

• Love 1

Anahel didn’t want to hear what Sarina was saying. She wanted to hold onto Maxim longer. She didn’t want to give him up to Sarin. The only think that would make her let go was if Maxim himself told her to and if he gave himself up, but she was ready to hold onto him. She didn’t care if she had to fight, she would fight for him.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

“No words?”  Sarnia responded, stepping closer.  Anahel could probably see it in her eyes.  This was no human lust, she was an animal in heat now.  No one could satisfy her but Maxim.  “I can see it in you as well.  Should I tell him?  Wouldn’t that be easier?”  Even Maxim had to be starting to understand by now.  This was not an Angel protecting his purity.  They were two women fighting over the same man.  If Anahel did not want him marrying some random princess, she had to take a step first.  Become a little more human.  Become a real woman again, not just a figure in a feminine shape.  Though even then, dealing with Sarnia’s heat would not be easy, if Anahel truly opposed it.

• Love 1

Anahel frowned more as she her hands squeezed Maxim a little as Sarina began to step forward. She would blush at her words and gritted her teeth. “No! Don’t! T-the time… isn’t right… just… stop!” She yelled and held her hand out, threatening to do something if she stepped further.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Sarnia could not understand human courtship, did not understand why this girl was being so stubborn and insisting on delaying it.   She growled in frustration.  “…Look, I’m not playing a game, not making this up.  I’m not like humans, or whatever you are. I need him, and only he can satisfy me right now.  This isn’t something that will just go away.  I can’t promise I won’t go…wild…if you insist on denying me.  So if you are so bothered by this, what are you going to do?”  She was not going to transform or anything like that.  Not physically.  But her mind, that might turn into something like an animal’s, if she had to wait too long.  It was an instinct that would grow stronger and stronger, until she satisfied herself.

• Love 1

Anahel frowned more and clenched her fists. All of this was becoming too much for her: she was being pushed further and more. She had no choice but to admit it, admit these feelings she had. She could not just give Maxim to this woman.

Her lips quivered as she tried to work up the courage and then finally turned towards Maxim and spoke. “I-I am in love with you Prince Maxim! I don’t want to give you up before telling you!”

• Love 1

It both was and was not a surprise.  Mirina was pleased, even if it did not show.  Though she could understand Anahel might have wished to tell him under other circumstances.  Maxim stood, pulling Anahel up with him.  “Can you restrain yourself a little longer, Sarnia?”  Sarnia grunted as she tried to keep her thoughts.  “For a little while.  But I cannot promise especially long.  I can give you two a little time.”  She understood what Maxim wanted, at least to an extent.  She would try to give it to him.

Maxim took Anahel’s hand and led her a little way off, still in sight of the other two, but out of hearing range.  Probably.  He did not know how a Lanarin’s hearing compared to humans.  He was going to make things right here.  But had to figure out how this would change things.  “Thank you.  Your feelings mean a lot to me.  But what are your plans now?  After this war is over, will the gods call you back?”  There were a few big questions he needed answers to.  Depending on what they were, he had a plan.

• Love 1

Anahel blinked as she heard Maxim ask Sarina for time and then began to follow him as he took her hand and began to lead her away. She would then stop and look up at him as he began to speak to her. She would blush as he appreciated her feeling and then came the questions. She thought about it for a moment and answered.

”I do not know if they will… but I do not care. Prince Maxim, I love you and I want to be with you. If the Gods call me back, I will resist, say my mission isn’t done, anything to be with you longer. If I do not get to return to heaven, if they deem me as an Angel no more , I do not care, as long as I have you, as long as I am with you, it does not matter,” she told him and as she did, he could see her features becoming more and more human like as she told him her true feelings from within.

• Love 1

That was dangerous.  Hopefully it did not cause the favor given to him to be taken away and be punished for it.  Maxim could only hope this was the intention all along, that the gods knew this would happen and wanted it to happen.  There was one other big question though.  A question he had to consider as royalty, though it would have been on his mind anyway.  “You are an Angel, I am a human.  I will be a king someday.  After that happens, do you believe, or do you know if you would be able to have my children?”  That was the biggest question.  If she said yes, or confident in the possibility, he knew what he would do.  If she said no, he might still do the same but things would become more complicated later.

• Love 1

Anahel would blush at his question. She didn’t have a clear answer for him. She had no idea if it was possible, but she was hopeful. “I-I do not know Prince Maxim… but I will make it possible. If I cannot, I will pray to the Gods over and over again until they let me have your children, because it is what I want. I want to be happy with you, and have a family… I want to have the life I was robbed of… with you….”

• Love 1

Did Anahel remember more of her old life?  It sounded like an unfortunate one, if she did.  He had to hope she could, if she could not, other options would be considered but they would find that out later.  While it was dangerous to not have an heir during this war, that was something to focus on afterwards.  “Then I will ask you now.  Not to be my weapon against Vanoria, symbol of the gods’ approval of my war.  I ask you to become my wife and queen.”  Anahel was much better than any foreign princess.  To marry an angel, that would get everyone’s attention.  And he did want her, she was beautiful, pure.  Any other marriage was likely to be loveless, there was the possibility for more here.  Anahel already admitted her love and desire to remain with him.  He was sure she would say yes, but it was still right to ask the question officially, and get her to say yes officially.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Maxim as he asked his question. Was she asking him to entirely give up on being his defender? After she said yes, would he not permit her to fight anymore? Even if this was the case, Anahel wanted more than anything to be with him and so she answered, “yes. I will be your wife, your queen.”

• Love 1

Maxim stepped forward kissed her affectionately but it was not especially long there was another issue they had to figure out of course.  After it was over he stepped back.  “It will not be official for a while.  The ceremony will happen along with my coronation.”  He was not asking to stop fighting.  He was asking her to become something more, become his.  The agreement was made.  She was his wife to be, but the marriage would come after his kingdom was regained.  But now there was a difficult issue to resolve.  “The immediate issue is what to do about her.”  He looked back to Sarnia.  “I understand why this makes you uncomfortable.  I do not want to hurt you.  But there looks like only one solution.”  The Lanarin was certainly beautiful, he was sure he would enjoy it physically, though he was not eager to do anything that Anahel would be bothered by.

• Love 1

Anahel would immediately blush, her eyes also widening as she felt Maxim’s lips connect with her own. She closed her eyes and would kiss him back, showing him her affection as well until soon they broke apart. Anahel would follow his gaze, looking at the Lanarin. She would frown. Deep down, she wanted to do it with him before anyone else but right now, she saw no other choice. She would be his once it was all over yet she still didn’t want to hand him over until finally she did.

With a small nod she would look down, hanging her head with disappointment as she said, “I know… I understand… you have to do it… for the sake of your kingdom…”

• Love 1

If there was more time he might have suggested doing something with Anahel first.  Though there was the question if she wanted to wait until the wedding night or not.  Not knowing anything of what she did with Mirina, he would not be surprised if Anahel wanted something purer.  Well, it only right to ask.  “…If you do not want to wait.  If you do not mind something shorter.  We can do something first.”  It would make a statement too to Sarnia, put Anahel in a stronger position in the two girls fight over him.  Even if it was a one time thing, there might be lingering tension between them.  This might at least make Anahel feel a little better.  Even that he offered, whether or not she accepted.

• Love 1

Anahel would continue to blush at Maxim’s words. She wanted it. She wanted it more than anything, but would it really be right? Go buy her selfish nature in front of everything?

”I-I do…. I was hoping that it would not be so soon and that the circumstances would be different but… yes, I really want to….”

• Love 1

There was nothing wrong with this.  It was not the circumstance he had expected either, but his life had gone rather differently and his wife to be was very different than expected.  He nodded.  He was not actually sure would be exactly the same as a human woman where it mattered, but he would find out soon.  “This will be quicker than I would like.  But it won’t make the later night less special.  We can probably only do it once, I will let you choose how to do it.”  He began undressing, as he waited for Anahel to do the same and choose a position.

• Love 1