An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Anahel nodded. She understood that this would not be as how she would have wanted but it had to be done. She would blush as she watched him undress and soon enough she began to remove her white angelic dress and let it fall to the floor, letting him, only the second person to see her like this. Even since she and Mirina had done it together, her body had become more human but still wasn’t entirely. She would then get down onto the floor, looking up at Maxim as she blushed and said, “I… want to look at you…” she told him with a small smile.

• Love 1

Maxim had no idea how experienced Anahel was.  He assumed not as an angel, but maybe more so in her prior life.  He had none, though he had the basic idea of what to do.  As he finished undressing, he looked over the angelic figure, beautiful in a way different from Sarnia, more developed, but also more wild.  He had no regret doing Anahel first.  They did not really have time for foreplay.  He reached down, guided himself to her entrance, pausing for a second.  “I’m going in.  Tell me how you want it, I have not done this before.”  He pushed in as he speaking.  It felt good, he had no idea if was partially due to her being an Angel or not.  He went at a steady but fairly slow pace.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Maxim as he finished undressing and got over her. She felt as he began to press his cock up against her entrance until soon enough he slipped right into her, making her let out a loud moan. Her purity as an angel was now taken. She felt as he began to move in and out of her, continuing to make her moan. “I-it feels good… l-like that… k-keep going like that…” she told him encouragingly.

• Love 1

Maxim was sure they were being watched, but ignored it.  Anahel and her rival of sorts was going to complicate things.  He had to wonder if she would really be satisfied with just one time.  Though the instinct issue would probably only be a one time thing.  He trusted Anahel not to make it too difficult though.

He continued at the pace as Anahel recommended.  “…It’s good…”. He acknowledged as they continued.  He had not expected it to feel this good.  He wanted to make this as good as he could for Anahel.  Taking a little time, but knowing he might have to make it more intense soon, to be a little faster, make sure they could finish without being interrupted.

• Love 1

Maxim had been feeling a growing desire to do so.  It felt strange to do something like this to an angel.  In a sense making her a little less pure, but in another a blessing for him.  This was something you only heard about in stories.  He went harder, he went faster.  Out of desire, and duty.  It felt good, but it was also a chance to do what he needed to, war or not, he would start trying to create an heir now.  It would probably take time and numerous tries, but he would start now.  The desire to give her his child was an extra motivation, he went even harder and faster as he imagined it.  He grunted as he went, it felt so much better like this.

• Love 1

Anahel would moan louder as she felt his thrusts beginning to get harder and faster. She would smile even more as he gave him what she wanted to feel. She felt so incredibly good with him. This was not how she had imagined things going for her first time with him but, she was happy that it felt so good. She loved him and wanted to continue feeling good with him as his wife.

• Love 1

Max8m was sure this was getting more like it would be with Sarnia in pace, if not position.  He did not was Anahel to feel jealous, that he might please the other girl more.  Tried not to think of what might happen if she had an illegitimate child of his in the process.  What ever happened with that girl, it would be different with Anahel.  She was the one who would be at his side.  She would not officially be his wife for much of the war.  Not until his kingdom was restored.  When the war moved on to the invasion of Vanoria, she would be his queen at that point, but that was still a ways off.

For now though, he was focused on what he was doing.  To see and hear this angel’s pleasure.  It would not be too much longer.  He only went harder as it got closer, curious to see exactly how she would react.  His first time seeing a woman in such pleasure.

• Love 1

Anahel could feel Maxim’s thrusts becoming harder and harder. She could tell that he was getting closer. She too could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. She was happy that they were both feeling more and more good as everything went on. She wanted him to cum inside of her. She wanted to feel his cum. She wanted to become pregnant and have his child. She wanted it all.

• Love 1

It only took a moment longer.  Going at that pace it came quick, he felt it all come out, quite a bit of it too.  He took a few deep breaths, looking down at Anahel as he did.  He could not wait long, but he took a moment to linger while still feeling the aftermath of the pleasure.  She would not be his officially for a while still.  But things had changed between them, and in many ways he would act as if she was.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Maxim and felt his final thrust. With that thrust, she felt as his cock twitched inside of her and would feel as his warm, sticky cum began to shoot out into her and fill her up. It felt so good. She felt so happy in that moment. She couldn’t help but smile up at him. Once more her body began to change and look more human and like when she did it with Mirina, her halo would dim a little as well.

• Love 1

Maxim noticed the slight shift, especially in the halo light.  That was a little worrying.  While he cared about Anahel, her power was a key to winning this war.  He had to hope it did not weaken too much.  But there also was not time to talk about it right now.  Eventually he reluctantly got up, pulling out.  “Probably should not keep her waiting much longer.  Get this over with.  You can stay here of course, if you want.”  He would not blame Anahel if she did not want to watch him and Sarnia mate.  Mating was probably the best way to think about this one, sex for sex sake.  Pleasant enough, but not like what he just did.

• Love 1

Sarina felt as he pulled out of her and felt some of his cum beginning to leak from her. She would sit up and said, “I think I’ll go… clean up myself.. and take Mirina with me,” she told him, picking her her dress and draping it over her. She then walked over to Mirina and left with her to go find somewhere to clean up. She did not what to see what Maxim was about to do.

• Love 1

As they approached Sarnia was already undressed, Mirina still standing where she had been, not paying attention to the woman.  Sarnia smiled at the girl who had become a rival, serious one, but not something to get violent over.  No they would compete differently.  But she spoke to Maxim.  “Know how to keep a girl waiting.”  She dropped to her hands and knees, gesturing Maxim to take her as Mirina turned and followed Anahel away.

”It’s not her fault, mistress.  She is an animal that feels the need to breed.”  She did not say it insultingly.  Sarnia simply did remind her of the animals back home, but one that could think and speak on a human level.  “She does not think of these like we do.  The prince is her mate, not lover or husband.  Though I do not know if Lanarin only have one mate for life, or if this is temporary.”  She was sure they would learn much more about such things over time.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at Marina saying, “yes, I know… this is inevitable… yet it still hurts me to a degree… but you are right…. I hope this is temporary or just a one time thing. In the end, I will be Prince Maxim’s wife and the bearer or his children. That is something o can look forward to, something that makes we happy to push through this dilemma right now…”

• Love 1

Mirina decided not to say anything about the chance of both her mistress and Sarnia being mothers of Maxim’s children.  She was sure Maxim would not try with Sarnia, but there was always a chance, especially if it kept happening.  That would just bother her.  “He asked you to be his wife?”  The two of them had started to plan that sort of thing.  But Mirina doubted her mistress would say that at this point, unless the offer was already made.

• Love 1

Could they have children?  That was an interesting question, human and angel.  Human was another question too.  But Sarnia at least probably already knew the answer.  If such a pair could have children, Sarnia would not be the first.  “A child of human and Angel will probably have long ends told of them for years.”  If they could have children, they would probably be considered a holy family.  Their children being more than human.  “Even the Vanorian emperor might be worried about a child of the prince and an Angel.”  It would not be long before he heard about Anahel fighting for Maxim.  Later finding out she was his wife and mother of his children would probably be worse.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at Mirina and nodded at her. “Yes… it certainly will be big news that no doubt will spread and be heard all across the land..” she then looked down at her hand and asked, “however… if I am to bear his children… will they be like me… or him… or like both of us…? Will they be angels like me… with wings and halos…? Will they look like me…? Or will they be born humans, like him..?” She then looked at Mirina and asked, “do I look different than when you first saw me…? I feel different… when I first arrived to this land… my one goal was to help and protect Prince Maxim but since then… I have grown to like and care for you humans… these feels and what me and you did together… and what me and Prince Maxim just did… I can feel them changing me… I feel like I am becoming more human… I can feel my powers are not as strong as when I first arrived… I did not want to tell the Prince… did not want him to worry…” she told him. “My powers are fading… my appearance is becoming more human like… I say it after the night we had and I feel it now… I sense if I were to become pregnant… that I will become fully human… if this happens, I will not be allowed to return to heaven… Will spend my times down here, eventually aging and dying like everyone else. I am not disappointed nor saddened by this. In truth, I am happy that I do not have to leave you all whom I have grown a fondness for….” She told Marina with a smile and held her hand. “I will help rule, take care of our children and continue to help you and others however I can.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Mirina was sure the children would be different, but she had no idea in what way.  Which they would be closer to.  She could imagine the differences between if they had boys and/or girls though.  Any princess born from Anahel would be sought by nearly every royal family in the world as a bride, a son being the sort of king that would not soon be forgotten.

Did she look different?  “Your halo is not quite as bright as it used to be.” That was the obvious change.  She considered the rest of what her mistress said.  “If you still have a connection to the god or gods that sent you.  You should ask for clarity, if they will give it to you.”  No human could guess with any certainty what was going to happen to her as this continued.  If she asked soon enough, she might get an answer.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded and said, “thank you Mirina. Perhaps I may ask later tonight. I need to know more about this… how long will my powers last… how long will it be until I am fully human… if anything will accelerate the process… now that I have been taken by Prince Maxim, I no longer have the purity of an Angel however, I still do feel the connection. Perhaps the god will take a moment for me,” she told her.

• Love 1

There was probably some sort of plan.  That was what Mirina thought at least.  It would probably work out.  But now Anahel had conflicting priorities to work out.  To help Maxim in his war and also to give him one or children.  Her mind was still in a state to not be too concerned, except that she wanted her mistress to feel better.

”What do you wish to do now?  Wait here until they are done?”  It was probably dangerous to wander into the Lanarin camp, without either Sarnia or the older woman.  Though the two of them were not likely to take much longer than Maxim and Anahel did.  Sarnia was looking to mate, not make love.

• Love 1

There was the old issue.  What, if anything Mirina wanted.  There was probably nothing.  Especially nothing that could be done in the few minutes that it would likely take for them to finish.  Mirina was sure Maxim would just do what he needed to here, less focused on pleasing Sarnia.  Though maybe that would be good enough for her.  It was just open field around them, other than the camp in the distance.  A few figures moved around.  Mirina an observation, rather than answer a question that was going to get the same answer as before.  "...The prince wishes to bring these women back to the town.  At least temporarily replace our lost women.  The men may not get what they expect."  No wives here.  At least some may pleased by what they had found, others might get more than they expected.

• Love 1