To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Anya heard her master tell her she'd be used as baby machine and be use right after birth made her pussy tighten showing her excitement. She couldn't help but think of all the males that fuck her pregnant pussy. "M....Master I...I want that. That sounds so good. Your little whore wants to be your baby maker and a slut for cock while with child. Fuck yes." She moaned panting getting so close to cumming.

• Love 1

This girl was making it really hard for Aileen not to give into temptation, to try to do it before Logan.  She was looking for the twisted little family they would end up with.  Sharing her with Logan.  "I can feel it.  Your body wants me so bad."  She reflexively went harder as she felt it, could not resist giving Anya's body what it wanted so badly.  She wanted to encourage these thoughts, make Anya give in.  To be happy about this.  "You will never have to move out.  Live your life selling your body, helped by all those children. I'm sure a decent number will be daughters.  Who can have daughters of their own.  A little dynasty of sluts.  Your name will be remembered in these walls."  She could see the owners giving a little special treatment to someone who tried to produce a number of future employees for them.  Anya would be getting into new territory.  Even the other mothers here generally only had one or two children.

• Love 1

Oh, this was going much further than Aileen had expected.  She was following the steps of Ashley’s friends.  “We better get you pregnant soon then.  You can go even further than the others.  What do you think, if you are still young enough…having your son’s child?  You and the daughter having his children together?  Logan giving his own daughter a child, if he is up for it?”  Was Anya that twisted?  It was turning her on.  She had started to go even harder as she asked these questions.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Aileen would leave it up to Anya.  It was at least partially going to be her family as well.  But she would let the mother take the lead in questions like that.  Teach the daughters to be the whores she was, raise them how she wanted.  Though she would do her part as well.  Logan would surely have some involvement too.  They would see how it went.  Probably compete for the number of children she and Logan gave Anya.  Though Logan would be allowed to have the first, even if Aileen was tempted to change that.

Aileen was getting more and more control over this woman.  She could let Anya have control in a few areas.  “Whatever you want to do with them…you will have so many…will see how differently you raise them all.”  Anya was likely to just have one child after another once she started, for as long as she could.  There would surely be a lot of similarities, but probably some differences as well.  As she thought about all this, she could feel it building again.  It would not be too much longer before she filled the girl some more.

• Love 1

Anya looked at Aileen and smiled. "Thank.....Thank you Master...I...I'm so close thank you for rewarding me. I....I promise to be a good mother and whore. I promise to best I can be." She moaned tears of pleasure and happiness running down her face as she enjoyed melting and being used with each thrust. She was a bit surprised Aileen was enjoying her pussy and holes so much.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Aileen did desire the woman's body, but her pleasure was multi-sourced.  It had at least as much to do with Anya's behavior and imaging the future.  Everything together was quite pleasing.  She wanted to shape this girl, see what happened.  It was too soon to have specific ideas, but the things they already talked about were good enough.  She had had with plenty of girls here, but Anya was different, Anya wanted more from her, and was willing to give her something unexpected.

She did not say anything as it as it came.  She just let out a soft moan as she released her seed into her womb.  She imagined what was to come, how much different would Anya act, when the first time came that they did this, trying to have a child?  Would she be wilder?  More 'romantic'?  Submissive?  She was excited to find out.

• Love 1

Anya feeling Aileen's hot cum flow into her womb made her eyes widen and her tongue hang out. Her body shivered taking it with ease. She looked at Aileen with the most sluty submissive look she had ever done since she started here. 

Anya's mind was melting at the thought of Aileen and Logan's cocks pounding her tight pussy together at different speeds and roughness. Her inner walls tighten and sucked on her as she cam hard her toes curling.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was a lovely face.  Aileen smile down at it, as she finally pulled out.  She wondered if that was enough for now?  While she could go for more, she was rather satisfied.  She looked over to Ashley.  "Look at that face.  That is the woman I'm helping you to become.  She will help you too.  Imagine the pleasure she feels right now, the cravings."  Ashley, who had been silently watching, glanced up at her.  Wondering how the other woman felt, if she was capable of feeling like that.  Even in a place like this, she had never seen such an expression on one of the other girls.

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

Aileen smiled, ran her hand down Anya’s back. Gave her a playful spank.  “Are you looking forward to it?  Does it sound fun?  Teaching Ashley to enjoy a man’s touch.  Maybe you two can have children together?  What do you think?  It is the last thing she needs to learn to understand the joy of being a girl?”  Would Anya do it because her ‘master’ was suggesting it?  To help a friend?  Maybe she agreed with Aileen, it was something the girl ought to learn.

”Don’t worry.  Logan will give you your first child, but maybe you two can share another customer, to teach Ashley…try to give her a child?”  She was curious how Anya would react to this, how enthusiastic she would be.

• Love 1

Anya let out a whimpered as she was spanked. "Ma....Maybe....we can another man and I'll t...teach her then. H...How..How can she get me pregnant? She's a girl isn't she, unless she has a cock then her cock is more then welcome to pump me full of seed." Anya sighed finally coming to.

• Love 1

Anya must have been confused from all the orgasm.  “She gave that up.  She is all girl now.  Capable of becoming pregnant.  She has that last lingering unease from being a boy though.  She loves it when I fuck her, just like you.  But she has not learned to crave men yet.  To enjoy sex with them.  That is what you need to teach her.  I can do my part.  But you should help her too…one woman helping another.”  She kept her hand ‘petting’ her little personal whore.  “One woman to another.  One friend to another.  Teaching her the final joy she is missing as a woman.  Does it sound fun?  You two having children together, though with different fathers.”  There were interesting.  Offer them as a pair to a special customer.  Both getting fun out of it, but intending to give Ashley a child.  Anya as a sort of ‘coach’, teaching Ashley to please a man and the man how to please Ashley.  To make her finally crave a man, and have his child.

• Love 1

Anya blushed. "Oh ah alright sorry....I guess it was all the pleasure. I can couch her when we're paired together....that's fine by me. I haven't been here long but I know a few customers would love Ashley. One is the captain of the guard. Sadly I haven't had any royal men lately. The last one was lower ranked." Elie yawned feeling a bit of cum drip from her pussy. "I....I should clean up and clean up my room from our sexual playtime."

Edited by ElieCapulet30