The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana continued to moan louder and louder for Honorious. She didn’t know it but at that moment, he had won. He made her pledge herself to him and we’ve him and now he was just cementing her decision and choice. Her mental state was not right and he knew this and because of this, she would speak just how he wanted her to. “I-I love you…! I love you master! I what you do to me and how you use my body! I want you! I want more of you! I want your cock! I want your cum! I want you master!!!”

• Love 1

It was a major step, but the general she was completely there yet.  She might not be able to turn back at this point, but he suspected Aliana would not be quite so enthusiastic in the morning.  He did not believe either sister had the true breaking point yet, she had seemed to have gone through the experience the other slaves talked about, the point the fully committed.  But she was a lot closer now, she would not be able to forget these things in the morning, she truly meant them right now, even if she might deny it, to herself and others, later.  He would continue to twist her, both with sex, and as soldier, giving her things to fight.  She had already been trained to be loyal to her officer, now that he was that, in addition to her master, her loyalty would start to build.  He decided to take a chance, it was risky, but this could draw of them to him.  "Tell your sister how much you like it.  You want her to share in it too, don't you?  You want to see her feel as good as you do?"  In her current state of mind, this was the only time this might work, until more progress was made.  For Aliana to genuinely want her sister to feel this too, know how good she felt.  Liliana silently waited.  Would Aliana do it.  She suspected the same thing as their master, that Aliana would do so right now.  Not just because she was ordered too, but in her current state, she might do it willingly.  The worst part was...she did want to feel it too.  She did not want to change, become a willing slave, but there was a jealously of sorts, seeing how good her sister felt.  Aliana was willingly saying she loved him, she was watching a preview of what her sister would eventually become, what she would become, with perhaps small differences.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to moan louder and louder as Honorious continued to use her. As they continued to make love and she was pulled deeper down into his trap, she then blinked and looked up at him as he spoke to her. She then looked over at her sister. Normally, Aliana would say now. There would be no way in hell that Aliana would willingly let Honorious lay a finger on Liliana but this wasn’t a normal situation. Aliana wasn’t in her right mind. She couldn’t think straight. All she was fueled by right now was pleasure. “Y-yes master!  Oh sis… I love this so much…! I-it feels soo good sis! I know you want to feel it. I know you do, I want you to feel it too sis! I want to share this pleasure with you! I want to see your face as you feel this pleasure too sis!”

• Love 1

"Don't worry little one.  You will get your turn, once I'm done with your sister.  She deserves a reward for her love, after all."  He would give everything he could to Aliana, this was a time he cared about her pleasure.  To make her more completely his.  Then she would watch her master and sister make love.  To draw the other one closer to him.  He could see the look in her eyes. "...If that's what master wants...if that is what you think, Aliana.,,I hope you enjoy watching his turn with me."  She realized they both could see it, that she wanted to feel like her sister.  She did not try to look away anymore, she watched her sister give in, if only temporarily for now.  She wanted to do the same, how could she not, she desperately wanted to know how good her sister felt.  Forget what was happening and willingly have sex with their master.  He was taking his time with this, he could have ended it sooner, but she could see, he was able to care about their pleasure, when he had a reason.  He was doing it for Aliana, to make her want him more.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at Liliana with a lewd, twisted smile on her face as her sister agreed. She knew that she would feel good with Honorious as she was now. She knew it from her words and actions and from the talk and masturbation session they had. She continued to moan and feel the general’s pleasure all while she stared at Liliana and him as well. She loved them both. She wanted to experience this with both of them and she was.

• Love 1

That was a look Lilana had never seen before on her sister it scared her a little but also intrigued her.  She just kept watching though, knowing her turn was soon, that her sister was going to happily watch.  Encourage it.  They were both falling, taking the first steps to embracing this, she had a feeling her sister would regret this in the morning...but would she completely?  It was not going to be too much longer, she could see it in their master's eyes.  He enjoyed this a lot, she knew he genuinely desired Aliana, Aliana had to realize it too.  It was unfortunate it was in this way, but her sister was falling for him, not completely, but she was developing genuine feelings and desires, that would eventually gnaw away at her.  She would be lying be if she said she felt no arousal at the way he went at her, wanting him to do the same to her, and knowing she would.

• Love 1

Aliana looked up at Honorious and could tell as he was getting close. She could feel herself beginning to grow closer and closer as well as time passed. She wanted to cum together with him. She wanted them both to experience orgasm and feel the bliss that came with it. She didn’t care anymore. She wanted it. She wanted him.

• Love 1

Normally Honorious would not care about things like that, but as part of making Aliana his, he would this time.  He might do it sometimes later, to reward her, but it would mostly be about his own pleasure.  She could feel it.  He was restraining himself, she was being rewarded for giving herself to him, falling for him.  She could expect more of this in the future, when she gave herself to him completely.  She could see how badly her sister wanted to feel it, she was starting to think the same thing two, not a traditional family.  But the two of them becoming his women, slaves or not.  As long as she was with her sister, they could some way to be happy.  She had not completely given in though, but she was beginning to feel the temptation deep down. To imagine what they would be like.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As Honorious continued to pound away at her, Aliana could feel herself getting closer and closer. She could feel her master’s restrain, knowing that he was helping her and wanted to grant her request for them both to feel good. It didn’t take long at all after that for Aliana to let out a loud moan. “M-mAster…! I-immcumming!” Her body shook and her began to cum hard onto his cock and squeezed it tightly as she orgasmed.

• Love 1

It had been getting harder to restrain himself anyway.  Honorious could not have lasted much longer.  Aliana’s orgasm brought him to his own, he gave the slave what she wanted.  She had given herself to him a little more.  She might feel some regret in the morning, but she could not deny these were her genuine feelings in the moment.  She wanted him, was starting to love him in the way slaves loved their masters.  Eventually she would embrace the feelings.  He would encourage it, with pain and pleasure.

Once he was done, he pulled out, looked to the younger sister.  He could the conflict on her face, she did not want to be his, but she badly wanted to feel what her sister felt.  They were both beginning to fall, taking their first steps to becoming like the other girl.  It would still take some time, but both had started to willingly embrace it, there was no turning back now.

”Show me how much you want it.  Your master needs some help before you can share your sister’s pleasure.”  With some reluctance, Lilana used her earlier experience, to try to please him.  Taking his shaft into her mouth, running her tongue around it, sucking it, trying to make it hard again.

• Love 1

Aliana felt as Honorious gave her final thrust and began to fill her with his cum. She felt as his warm liquid filled her up. As he pulled out of her, she fell back o to the bed, panting heavily and feeling tired and exhausted from the lovemaking the two of them had gone through. Her eyes closed but she did not go to sleep, instead just resting and recovering as it was her sister’s turn. If she had been conscious of her true self, she would have protested and been disgusted to look at what was happening with Liliana now.

• Love 1

Aliana would watch later, both were sure of that.  Even Lilana wanted it to a degree.  She wanted more encouragement from her sister.  That it was good to do this, thought what she said earlier was already encouraging her.  There was no reluctance in her movement, possibly enjoyment.  But that was maybe natural, she wanted this inside her.  She wanted the man who just had his way with her sister, to feel the same thing.  She was doing that to encourage it.  She was not quiet about it either.  She made sure her sister could hear it, know what she was doing.  That they would share their master, the sisters could even consider it a family of sorts.  They were not wives, but they both beginning to be at least attracted to him, though Lilana did not yet love him the way her sister was starting too.  Would she say something like that before the night was over?

• Love 1

As she laid there Aliana could hear the sounds coming from next to her. She could hear her master groaning and could hear her sister making sloppy noises. She knew exactly what the two of them were doing. She blushed as she heard it and couldn’t help herself from taking a peek, watching as her sister sucked on Honorious’ cock, the sight making her feel turned on like before. It was a hot sight to see.

• Love 1

Lilana was not an expert yet, only her second time doing this.  But it was enough she was doing it because she wanted to.  With enthusiasm.  She saw her sister open her eyes, looked at her with a look somewhat like what Aliana gave her her.  A look intended to say, ‘look at me, we are the same, we will do this together.’  She was on some level encouraging her sister to give in, looking for reassurance she should do the same.  Aliana was a Vanorian soldier now.  Under her master’s command in a new way.  She could not follow that path, but would she end up serving a different way as well?  It was starting to get harder. Between that and Aliana watching, she began bobbing her head a little, showing both her master and sister she craved it, liked the feel of it in her mouth.   It would not be too long before they started doing it.

• Love 1

Aliana blushed as she and her sister made eye contact with each other. She watched her sister and at first she could feel her sisterly instincts beginning to kick in, wanting to step in and feeling concerned, but at the same time, the part of her that liked it was happy that Liliana was getting to experience it. She looked at her and gave a small smile as she watched her begin to bob her head up and down their master’s cock.

• Love 1

Honorious let it continue for a moment.  It did feel good, he wanted to encourage her to be into it.  But he was ready.  "That's enough.  Lay next to your sister.  It is time to learn how she felt."  Liliana obediently raised her head laid next to her sister, looked at her silently as she spread her legs for her master.  She let out a soft moan as his finger roamed around.  "Your sister wanted this really badly."  He told Aliana.  "Don't worry, she will love it too."  He laid over her, getting into position, letting the sisters have their moment.  This would be a bonding moment of sorts, neither would forget this night.  How he made them feel.  There was still a little hesitation deep down on Lilana's part, but she wanted it so badly, she pushed it aside.  How could she not want to feel what her sister felt?  It looked like it felt so good.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at her sister as she came over to lad next to her. She watched as Liliana spread her legs and moaned out. As Honorious got into position, Aliana gave him a small nod as he spoke to her. She then looked at her sister, seeing that she was still a little hesitant. Seeing this, she moved her hand down, finding Liliana’s and held her hand tightly and gave her a knowing look to tell her that she was here and that it would be alright.

• Love 1

Lilana squeezed her sister’s hand, then looked up at her master, though she avoided eye contact.  It would begin soon.  The first time she did this willingly.  Then it happened, she felt it slide in, naturally but a tight fit.  Her body welcomed it, it had been preparing for this.  He did not start at full strength, but he did not hold back either, going at a strong pace.  She could not help moaning.  There was none of the disgust from before.  It felt so good.  She was starting to understand how her sister felt, but knew it would just get better.

• Love 1

Aliana watched as Honorious lined himself up with Liliana before finally thrusting into her. She watched as she moaned and watched as he didn’t hold back his movements, moving in and out of her. She blushed and bit her lower lip as she watched and felt Liliana squeezing her hand tightly. The scene was incredibly hot. Her sister was being used by their master right next to her. She normally would feel disgusted at this moment but it felt so hot, it turned her on more and made her feel more wet.

• Love 1

Honorious could see how Aliana was reacting.  Still into it.  “Look forward to this.  This will be a regular experience in the future.  The three of us, I will you both attention.  Just know I desire you more than any woman.  Remeber that, as you serve me.”  He put into words what Aliana may have already felt, to make it clear how he felt.  It was not love, but she was special to him in a way.  Another manipulation, though it was also how he honestly felt.  Something else to feed her doubts in the future, feed her temptation to give into him completely

• Love 1

Aliana looked up at Honorious as he turned to her and began to talk. She blushed at his words and then gave a small nod. She squeezed her sister’s hand a little as she genuinely felt like he was being genuine and felt him tugging at her feeling more and more, making her feel more endearing to him.

• Love 1

That was part of the trick of course.  They would never have an equal relationship.  There would always be times he hurt them.  But Honorious intended to be one of those masters who treated his slaves with a degree of kindness after they completely submitted.  They would be like that other girl someday, bragging about him, telling other slaves to be how much they loved him, how loyal they were.  In Aliana’s case he would give her another purpose, to fight and kill for him.  Be the soldier she already was, but with a different relationship to her commander.  He could picture it now, how viciously she would fight anyone he told her to, or go from trying to kill him, to killing anyone who tried to hurt him.  He longed to see her after she was truly his.  That was why he would do this right, teach her to become that.

But for now, he was claiming her sister some more.  Lilana was not jealous their master wanted Aliana more.  She might feel a little pity about it later, but for now she was like her sister.  “Please, master, more…more…”.  She begged as she moaned.  Deep down she understood, she would want more of this later. This man was so strong, his armies so strong, maybe this was right after all.  Maybe he deserved to have them, in whatever way he wanted.  Deep down, she was beginning that, though there was still denial on the surface.  She just wanted this moment for now.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at Liliana as she suddenly spoke and begged for more. She was being reasonable, this was her moment yet she and her master were focusing more on each other than her. She then looked up at Honorious and gave a small nod saying, “I-I understand Master…. I will…always be there… for you… but please… for now… please make my sister feel good….”

• Love 1

That was a strong statement.  One Honorious might remind her of in the morning, if she looked less enthusiastic.  He could see a little jealousy but he kept going.  “Watch us closely, how good we feel.  You know what she is feeling.  Encourage her, tell her feelings for me, why you feel them, encourage her to feel the same.”  He was going to get everything he could out of this moment, pushing Aliana further into his arms, and using her to do the same to her sister.  It was fascinating to watch.  The more progress he made tonight, the more they might start to push each other to the breaking point later.  He went a little harder, making Lilana moan louder as he waited to hear Aliana’s words.

• Love 1

Aliana frowned at this. She looked down a little but continued to hold her sister’s hand. She squeezed it a little before giving a small nod. She then looked over at Liliana and uttered, “how do you feel sis…? It feels… good… right? I know how your feeling right now… it feels really good… I-I liked it a lot sis… I liked feeling it… I liked master doing this to me and I know you like it too… I want to feel more of master and I want you to feel more of him too, I want us to feel more of it and service him more together…”

• Love 1