The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana continued to look at the man, understanding how he could not be bitter as well despite himself being a slave whose home was conquered. This army and Vanoria was all he knew. Aliana sighed and said, “perhaps you’re right…. I have no choice now but to fight for and with this army… I have a vow…. I will never forget what happened to my people but…. I will do my best… to obey Honorious and fight for him…. Even though I may hate him…”

• Love 1

It was a sensitive subject he was sure, especially for her.  But he gave his honest thoughts.  "He is a good general.  Not reckless, isn't doing this for his own personal glory or greed.  You have a reason to hate him right now, but that may change."  In truth he was more or less certain she would change, give in the way slaves do.  Turn out the way female slaves did for their master, in time she would eagerly give herself to him.  It was a little different for a man, lacking the sexual aspect, but he felt a general loyalty to his master, as well as the general and the emperor.  He would not throw his life away in battle, but he would be proud if he did die fighting.  He was more diplomatic about it with Aliana though, not treating it as the inevitability it very likely was.

• Love 1

Aliana rolled her eyes a little. She was sure that Honorious was a good general judging from anything but there was just no way that she could like him. Sure he had given into him last night but that was through lust and passion. Would she really end up like the other slave girl though, throwing herself at him willingly?

• Love 1

That was fairly expected as a response.  He was unbothered by it.  He decided to give Aliana a different chance to blow off some steam, hopefully distract herself a little.  “Let’s try this.”  He stepped back put a reasonable distance between them and drew his sword.  “Just practice.  But if it makes you feel any better, try attacking me.”   He was reaching out to her as a fellow slave, a fellow soldier, while they would never be anything more that, perhaps there was a little man to woman as well.  He would let her vent some of that aggression.  Neither would hurt the other, but he still wanted her to attack seriously.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aliana blinked and looked over at the soldier as he stood a distance away from her and drew his sword. She watched and listened curiously as he explained his plan to her. She didn’t want to do it but then what the heck, maybe if could be a good way for her to vent and so she begrudgingly stood up and drew her sword as well and looked over at his. She then immediately took off running, charging him and swung her sword with extreme seriousness and intent to kill at him.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

She went rather aggressively, but he could not blame Aliana for that.  He blocked her sword.  They went at it equally for a while, aggressive, but unable to get past the other's defense.  One on one, without having to worry about others, they seemed pretty evenly matched.  Was it going to be a mater of who made a mistake first, or who got tired first?  Under normal circumstances a man might have the advantage here, but he was not going to underestimate a woman who was a trained soldier, and had the advantage of her emotions fueling her attack.  Adrenaline might keep her going for quite a while.  "That's right, don't hold back on your technique.  We stop when of us touches the other with their sword in a spot that would be a fatal blow.  Keep trying, you have enough skill, you might able to do it."  At this point he could see either of them winning.  He was certainly going for the win, but would feel no shame if he lost to this woman.  She was good enough to belong in their army.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to aggressively swing her sword at the man over and over. She was fueled by anger and rage but didn’t let it flaw her technique. The man was good, she had to admit that part. Once once she actually felt like she was having fun. It felt like back tend, training with her fellow soldiers. It felt good. She continued on. She wanted to win, but she herself wouldn’t mind losing either. He was a valued adversary.

• Love 1

Trying to wear Aliana down, see if she tired first, in a real fight it might have been a strategy to consider.  Risky but potentially effective.  In this cas e thought, he hoped to win before that.  He was still taking his time, learning her technique as she attacked.  He looked for any openings, any weak spots in her technique.  He pushed forward, took the risk of being more aggressive.  Pressing forward.  For now he aimed at her chest, to mimic a wide cut across it.  But it was partially a trick, trying to weaken her defenses elsewhere, to get a quick victory from a careless opening.

• Love 1

He had to step back to catch Aliana's blade.  There were going to be no easy openings here, it seemed.  At some point, one of them was going to have to take a bigger risk, with the victory decided by how the other reacted.  He tried shifting to the side, making a short quick stab and shifting further to the side if she caught it.    Moving at varying speeds, he was seeing if he could get behind her next.  Something he would not mind doing in a another context later.  He could appreciate why the general wanted this one, she was appealing in many ways, as a soldier, and as a woman.  He could never have her as his own, but he was grateful to have the opportunity to share her, and perhaps be the first to have her other than her master, first to take her as an equal.  A true equal, as a pair of slaves.  Perhaps that was another reason he wanted to show her how he could fight, to appeal to both sides of her.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to defend and send her own jabs and slashes towards the man. She didn’t know of his plan to get behind her but she was still fighting. As this continued, Aliana did find the man appealing more and more to her. He was a formidable fighter but also he was a slave like her, that appealed to her as well.

• Love 1

The attempt to get behind was one of a few strategies he was attempting.  He would have to commit to one eventually, but for now he was testing which would be more effective.  After sliding to the side a few more times, he decided to take the risk.  It was dangerous, and probably his only chance for this idea, but he bent his knees and made an attempt to quickly get behind her, going for the full attack, if successful the sword blade's tip would touch her back.  It was something that was potentially rather dangerous in a real battle, but sometimes you had to take such risk if by yourself and against an equal opponent.

• Love 1

The blade tip lightly poked Aliana's back, lingering long enough that she could feel it and that he would had time to push it in, if it was a real fight.  Then he pulled it back and sheathed his sword.  "You did well.  I was trying for either that or distracting you enough to reach your neck.  You might have lost there, but I easily could have if you had been a little faster.  You fight better than many I have fought in the past.  If your whole army had your skill, we would have had a much harder time."  He stepped back, to catch his breath, sure Aliana did too.  It had been a good practice, hopefully calmed her down a little.

• Love 1

It was all over. Aliana felt the sword hit her back armor plate, she had lost. She then sheathed her sword and sighed in defeat. She then turned to the man but did not at all feel disappointed for having lost. She nodded at him and uttered, “if I had been a bit faster… maybe I would have won… you’re a very impressive fighter too…” she told him and appreciated his words. She liked to think that she had put up a hood fight when the attack happened, another reason why she was captured, not just because she was a woman but because of her skills too. She had definitely calmed down after this.

• Love 1

The question was what to do next, he was not going to be too blunt about the obvious.  If anything, it was better to try to help ease Aliana further into a Vanorian soldier.  He sat on the ground to rest.  He decided to return to a subject he mentioned earlier.  “How much have you heard about the wider world?  Beyond your home, Vanoria, and other nearby kingdoms?”  A kingdom like this was pretty isolated from such things.  Maybe the royalty and nobility had a little knowledge, but he guessed a random soldier did not hear much about such things, at best a few legends or rumors, that may or may not have had truth to them.

• Love 1

Aliana looked down at him and sat next to him as he spoke. She began to reflect on this and sighed saying, “not much… my home was quite isolated from the other kingdoms… the only people who I assume knew of the wider world was the rulers… if there was something we had to do in another land they would send us…. When Vanoria came… I recognized them…. At first I didn’t know what to think but then it all became clear that there are my enemy…. And now look at me…. I joined them….”

• Love 1

The man nodded.  "You will see many things in time.  There is the occasional monster in these lands, but you see stranger things in distant lands.  Non-human empires, of people who tend to be rather aggressive, with strange cultures and beliefs.  I can not give you the whole list either, and you might have to ask the general for detail on some of them.  But I can give you some idea.  Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Demons, Centaurs.  I have seen and usually fought with many of these people.  They share other borders with the empire, in lands that have few if any humans.  Diplomacy with them is mostly limited to peace settlements after wars, attempts to find an agreement that both sides will come to agreement on, for temporary peace before another fight.  I am told they are large and powerful empires, themselves, that is why most wars only end with small territory changes if any, or tribute."

"Someday, considering who your master is, you will see the imperial capitol, maybe even the emperor's palace.  If you do, you may see the occasional non-human slave, though there are not many of those."  He was just a slave and soldier though.  He had some experience fighting some of them, but he did not know as much about them as someone like Honorious, or the scholars who studied them.  "My knowledge of them is somewhat limited, but if there are any you want to know about more than others, ask, and I will tell you what I can.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at the man as he told her more about other races and non human creatures and monsters they would encounter while on their journeys. Her sister would probably be excited to see some of them or hear stories that she brought back. She wondered about these other people however, if she would be forced to kill any of them. She didn’t know if she would be able to but, she had no choice but to.

”Thank you… you are very kind… I do not wish to k ow but… my sister may… if she asks me anything… I’ll ask you….”

• Love 1

The man wondered if she might have a reason to care.  Looking at her, he did wonder something about her.  He would not say anything about that suspicion immediately though.  Just gave a hint.  “The world is both bigger and smaller than it seems sometimes.”  He figured it was best to warn her now.  Whether he got the opportunity to take advantage of it first, she deserved to know.  Not be caught by surprise.  “I should warn you.  Don’t know if I will get in trouble for ruining the surprise.  But the general sent out word before you left your tent.  He gave every man in the camp to have some fun with you, if they wanted.  I don’t know how many take advantage of it…but many of these men have not had the opportunity to touch a woman in some time.  You should probably be ready for it.”  He did have some desire to be one of them, but he would not pressure her, only attempt it if it looked like she was interested.  Maybe she was, maybe she could find some happiness with a man who was the same as her and had been treating her well enough.

• Love 1

Aliana listened to the man’s explanation and frowned saying, “why am I not surprised? I wouldn’t put it past him,” she uttered and looked around at the various soldiers. Great, now all of them would be out for her. She would have to be prepared and ready. She then looked up at the man next to her, what about him, did he want to have sex with her too?

• Love 1

The slave could tell what Aliana was thinking.  “You wonder if I desire you too?  I will be honest with you.  I do.  But as another slave, though not a woman, I know a little how you feel.  I will not force you to do anything.  But if you ever want to, I would be happy to do so.”  He would not say anything that might pressure her in any way.  But he made his feelings clear, it was at least something that could happen.  Did Aliana desire it, a man similar to her in many ways, fellow slave and fellow soldier?  Perhaps the only man here who did not see her as something to use, or a prize to own.

• Love 1

“Do not feel obligated to do it.  You maybe a slave, but so am I.”  Since Aliana did not seem completely happy about it, he repeated his insistence.  He might be the only man in the camp that would give her a legitimate choice here.  Even other slaves might not do the same.  “…I can not give you any privacy.  If we do it, it will be in the open.  Where others will eventually notice.  Other than that, I will treat you properly, as if you were my woman.”  As a slave, he would never have a wife, or long term partner.  In the end, this girl would likely give herself completely to her master, until then, he was only chance to have sex with a man who would treat her as if she had found a partner in her old army.  He waited to see what she would do.  If they were going to do it, they might as well do it here.  No one was around to witness at the moment.  He hoped she did feel some desire, there felt like there was some spark of some sort between them when they fought.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to look at him as he spoke. She frowned more as he told her that they would probably not be able to do it privately. She hated the thought of more people watching or joining in, though at the moment the camp did look fairly quiet and empty. She looked at him. She was still hesitant. She didn’t want to do it but, he seemed like such a good person and this would be a chance to feel sex like this, not as someone’s slave but as someone’s equal, more like a partner in a way.

With that, she let out a sigh and uttered, “sure, why not? Let’s do it.”

• Love 1