The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana laid there panting heavily as she felt his warm seed fitting her insides, it was the second person’s she would be filled with. As she laid there, she would hear the other soldier call out to her, making her blush but, maybe she would take him up on it, indulge in his desire. This is who she was now after all.

She then looked at the slave soldier, nodding softly at his words and said, “thank you… you’ve been… the only person so far to treat me like this… the only man at least… together with my sister… you’re probably the only other person I can reply on…. It will still take some time for me but… I can feel myself beginning to give in…. Weather I like it or not…. I am a Vanorian soldier… I am a slave….”

• Love 1

He finally rolled off Aliana.  He gathered up the few coins the soldiers had thrown and gave them to her.  "You can at least get a little better food with those.  Beyond that, it is up to your master what and how much you are allowed to personally own."  He was careful about what he said, not wanting to dismiss her concerns, and be supportive.  "I do not know any other life.  I can only guess how hard the adjustment is, but in time, I do not think you will hate all of it.  Treat everything with an open mind.  I am loyal to Vanoria by choice.  They have an impressive strength.  Legally, you are not a Vanorian yet.  When the war is over.  You and your sister will see the emperor himself, with the general.  It will be up to you then.  You do not have a choice on being a slave.  You do on being a true Vanorian.  When you see him, you be offered the chance to swear your loyalty to him.  If you do, you will be one of us.  Only his word comes above your master's.  You will be his subject either way.  But it is up to you to decide if you are one of our people.  See our lands, our people in and out of war.  Choose for yourself, if you are one of us in your heart."  He had seen a lot.  There were many impressive sights.  The power of Vanoria, its strength.  The society, even with slaves.  Maybe it would awaken something in her heart too.  "Do not feel forced.  If you want to give, do not be afraid to either.  Take time to think about it, every aspect of it."  To let someone else guide you, to help the goals of the most powerful.  He did not think there was anything evil about that.  But Aliana had to figure out some of this on her own.

• Love 1

As he rolled off of her, Aliana would take a moment for herself before getting up and cleaning herself up and fixing her clothes. She would blink when he presented the coins to her. She looked down at them and thought about maybe getting a nice meal for her and her sister, or maybe just Liliana. “Thank you…” she told him and then began to think about his words. She gave him a small nod and told him, “I will think about it… thank you again…”

• Love 1

“If you want to spend some time on your own to think about things, you can.  Though you may not be alone for long.”  The men of the crowd gave them some space.  But without him around that might not change.  “If you want to look for that soldier, there is nothing wrong with that.”  He was not going to be jealous about anything did.  That came with being a slave girl, a purpose she had, but he did not.  “I do not know him that well.  But he is an…average Vanorian.  Not a slave, but not a noble or especially powerful.  He would have a point of view different from both me and the general.”  If she wanted to get his point of view, or experiment more with a slave’s life, he could be a good chance.  “If you want to spend more time with me, I will out here somewhere or another, until sunset.”  He left it up to Aliana what to do.  One of the little things, where she still had some choice.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at him and was grateful to receive a choice for once. “Thanks… I think I’ll just be on my own for now. I want to think by myself and explore more around camp…” she told him. For now she just needed space. She was looking forward to seeing her sister later. She wanted to tell her about her day as well as the new thoughts that had entered her mind.

• Love 1

It was not entirely up to her of course.  On her own, it was just a matter a matter of time.  There were stares as she walked around, though no one made an immediate move on her.  There were faces she was beginning to know.  That soldier was among them.  At the moment eating.  Another familiar face walked away from one of the soldiers.  The slave girl who had talked to her earlier.  “I heard you just had a good time.”  She remarked with a smile, a knowing one, perhaps even friendly to a degree.  She was not here to taunt, or tell Aliana ‘I told you so’.  No, she was happy the girl was beginning to understand.  Beginning to go through what she had. “…You are starting to feel it?  The call, deep in your heart?  Don’t fear it.  You ca not force it, but can not rush it either.  You can nudge it along a little though, if you are ready.”  She slowly began to walk past.  She did not know if Aliana was ready to willingly talk with her, after the earlier hostility.  But she had indirectly invited it, if she wanted to.

• Love 1

Aliana would see the stares we was getting and knew that it was only a matter of time for one or more of the soldiers to approach her. She was surprised however when she was approached by someone else, someone she was not expecting.

It was surprising to see the slave girl again. Aliana appreciated that she wasn’t the type to rub things in but she was right. She had begun to feel the pull. She then heard the offer the girl was presented her with. She didn’t want to but in the end she turned and caught up the girl.

“Hey… I’m sorry I judged you the first time we met without knowing the struggles you probably went through too… tell me more about what you were talking about… I’m ready…”

• Love 1

She stopped and turned around.  The smile still there.  They were the same deep down.  In some ways at least, she was no soldier.  She nodded.  “…It still won’t be easy.  Not pleasant.  You need to be worn down, to completely give up your old ways of thinking.  I promise you though, it is worth it.  The despair, that shifts into a pleasure like you have never felt.  Everything makes sense.  You know your place, our place, and are happy to live it.”

”You can speed it up, make it a little easier.  Understanding your master is the biggest thing.  You live to be his tool, to advance his goals.  You are lucky in a way.  Your master is very powerful.  And you are his soldier.  You can do more for him than most slaves.  Fight for him, kill for him, protect him, and please him.  You already know that of course.  But are you ready to begin getting closer to him?  To want to do those things?  It does not matter if you don’t right now, but you want to start looking at him differently.”  Was Aliana ready to do these things eagerly?  She waited for that response, eager to see just how committed the new girl was.  She hoped this was going to be a mutually enjoyable conversation, to bring more of the slave out of Aliana.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at the slave girl and listened to her as she spoke. She nodded along with her and could understand what she was saying. She still was not really sure if she was ready to take this jump. She was still caught up in her old ways of thinking a little bit, after everything, she was feeling much more willing than when she stared.

”I’m ready…”

• Love 1

There was shining pride in the girl’s face.  “I knew you would understand…everyone chosen does eventually, but you are figuring it out quicker than most.”  She was only said she would not see the moment Aliana broke.  There was rarely an audience for that though.

”Tonight.  Approach your master differently.  Figure out how he thinks, what he fights for.  You are not his equal, never will be.  But nothing wrong with that.  He is better than you, strong, powerful.  Try to willingly please him.  If you are ready, look at him differently.  You might start feeling loyalty to him.  When it is over, you will love him more intensely than anything, not hesitate to obey him…try to imagine it.  If you are beginning to feel it, you might be surprised to find how good it feels to imagine it.  You know deep down, he deserves this from you.  You already belong to him.”  Maybe she did not fully embrace the thought yet, but deep down, almost at a taboo level, she had to think Aliana was beginning to have these thought.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded along and did begin to imagine it, her pleasing the general willingly, submitting to him and doing everything he wanted of her. She then looked up at the other girl and said, “tonight… alright, I will. I’ll do it. I will try this and see how I feel after..” she told her.

• Love 1

"Don't worry, you don't have to give up your new friend either.  I understand wanting to give yourself to another slave, someone that understands you.  It will be your choice in the end.  You will crave your master more than him after the process is over.  But you will be given to many other men, and I'm sure the general will be happy to let you spend some more time with him."  She did not know how much Aliana had fallen for him, but she wanted to make sure she was not distracted by thoughts of loosing him.  "...You will be very popular with the soldiers after a few missions, a woman soldier is rare after all."  She glanced at the soldier who was waiting to have some fun with Aliana."...you are starting to like the thought, aren't you?  They have proven their strength, they defeated you.  Now you are in their army.  He is going to use you...but isn't that starting to feel right?  Deep down, aren't you starting to feel pride about being allowed in a superior army?"  She did not fully understand a soldier's thoughts, but she tried to dig, see if Aliana had 'darker' thoughts deep down.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded along to the salve girl. She was probably right about everything she was saying. She began to wonder about her sister as well, did she also begin to have these thoughts as well? As she brought up the other soldiers, Aliana sighed and nodded softly saying, “yes… I have began to have those thoughts… it is starting to feel right… this is… my new home… I am a Vanorian soldier….”

• Love 1

The girl was avoiding the subject of the sister for now.  That was a talk the two of them had to have.  She hoped the two broke together, in the same moment.  That just felt right, but it was up to the general to keep training them together, going through similar things.  And maybe for Aliana to convince her sister to give in as much as she had.  “Will you do it?  Give your oath to the emperor?  Truly join our people?  It does not change much for slaves, I’ll admit.  It is a generations long tradition though.  A previous emperor’s plan to help show our empire is right.  That many slaves are proud enough of it to make the choice.  Some cling to their old identity, others, including myself, join the empire.”  There was a pride in her voice.  She was Vanorian, because she chose to be.  Everyone had their place, there was nothing to be ashamed about being a slave.  She would not judge Aliana if she said no, but would be pleased if the girl willing joined their people.  Found some pride in joining the empire.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at her and gave a small nod as she answered, “yes… i probably will pledge to the emperor and take the oath… I was a fool before… holding out hope that maybe we could be rescued but… after seeing the strength of Vanoria… I now know that there is no hope… this is my place now..” she told her, “I am Vanorian now.”

• Love 1

The girl placed a hand on Aliana’s shoulder.  “Don’t look at it as hopelessness.  Have pride, in our people, our empire…My name in Nyra.  Consider me a friend, as a fellow slave girl, as another Vanorian.  I will help you as much as I can, bring out those thoughts and feelings you have deep down.  To become proud of what we are.  When you see our heartland, I hope it impresses you like it did me.  Vast great cities, full of spectacular buildings and roads of finest materials.  No one goes hungry, no beggars or lost people.  Everyone has their place, some just happen to be like us.”  The pride remained in her voice, the things she had seen deeply impressed her, proved their society was best.  She only hoped Aliana was moved a little, if she was really beginning to understand, was beginning to want to be a slave.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at her and was happy to steady know the other slave girl’s name. “I’m Alianan and my sister is Liliana. It’s nice to finally introduce ourselves…” she told her and then said, “I’ll keep what you said in mind and… I will consider you a friend… you’re a lot nicer than I first thought of you… if this city is as you say… it sounds like the ideal place to live… I hope I get to see it and enjoy it soon enough.”

• Love 1

“We will be close for along time.  My master is one of the officers here, regularly fighting alongside your master.  I will not be with you when you go to fight, or some other occasions.  But we will see a lot of each other, for many years at least.  I’ll keep your sister company when you are fighting.  I do not blame your reactions at first.  I was once like you, until I was taught to learn my place.  See Vanoria’s truth.”  Nyra was looking forward to it.  Another friend, probably two in the near future.  It was natural for the to find companionship in each other.  Whether friendship or other sorts.

”It will not be official until you see the emperor.  But I will treat you as one of our people from now on.  I’m pleased to have a friend who will fight to expand our empire…now a sensitive question.”  Nyra was curious, just how committed Aliana was to her new identity.  “Are you willing to fight in these  final battles?  To bring the last of your birth land into the empire?”  To bring other women under the experience she was now, to fight the last survivors of her old army.  To make her old kingdom entirely part of the empire.  Was Aliana willing to do that? On some level did she want to do it?  “I will not judge you if you are not ready to go that far.  If you are, tell your master tonight.  He might not plan to put you in those battles, unless you volunteer.”

• Love 1

Aliana continued to nod along as the girl spoke to her. She was happy that they could have this talk, it was a lot nicer than when they had first met and she was happy that there were no hard feelings. When she asked her next question, Aliana frowned a little and began to think about this. Could she really help the Vanorians conquer her home? Kill fellow soldiers and friends who she knew? Enslaved people who she knew?

”I-i don’t know if I can but… I’ll think it over… and I’ll tell him…”

• Love 1

Nyra knew it would be a bit unpleasant.  That was why she was sure the general would not force her to do that.  "The general is not as heartless as he might seem.  You are his possession, but he still values you in a sense.  What he is doing to you is teaching you what it means to be a slave, to make you loyal to him.  This is not something he will force you to do.  I'm sure he will send you after bandits and things like that at first.  After the war is over, perhaps against monsters on our other borders.  Only make that choice if you are deeply committed, if you want to bring the rest of your land to the empire, if you want others to experience what we have."  The process of making a slave was painful and cruel, but there was a purpose and strategy to it, not cruelty for it's own sake.  Not for a good master at least.  She knew the general well enough, heard from those she pleased.  He would do what he had to make the sisters his, but she was only going to fight her former people if she chose to.  "If you want something more pleasant than those thoughts, you can go play with that soldier whenever you are ready.  Give in to your slave girl impulses.  We can keep talking too, if you want.  About the process, or your life after you have been properly trained."

• Love 1

Nyra did not blame her.  It would be good for Aliana to play him before returning to her master.  But it was natural she wanted to spend more time with someone like her.  Who already was what she would become. “Sure, sure.  I can tell you anything you want to know, about the process, what your life will be later.  Well it’s hard to tell you more than I already have about how you feel the moment itself happens.  Speaking of the process, I wonder how much you already know…did you know that it won’t only be humans you play with in the end?”  She asked it with a curious smile.  Did Aliana already know, or at least suspect?  Whether she knew or not, how did she feel about it?

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

“…Oh, it’s pretty normal for us.  Now, exactly what sort of creatures are used varies, depending on where you are and your master’s resources.  It’s part of the process.  They want us to feel shame…but the same time it influences our desires.  You might hate it at first…but deep down, it’s so wrong, it starts to feel right.  It could be animals, truly wild beasts.  It could be captured monsters too…I’ve even heard stories of mages temporarily summoning and binding creatures of other planes, even demons.  Though I don’t know how true or common that is.”  The surprise was appealing.  Nyra wanted to dig more.  “At some point you and your sister will be given to creatures.  Maybe at the same time.”  She stepped forward, whispering into her ear.  “Have you ever thought about it?  Something else having its way with you.  Maybe an orc, taking his prize after defeating you in battle?  Some beast pinning you down and mounting you?  Something else?  You can tell me, your most private desires.”  It was a world of many creatures, though this region was mostly human.  But it would not surprise her if Aliana had imagined it, crossing the line with various other kinds.

• Love 1

Aliana listened more and did find it a little strange though, as the other girl said, it did feel a little appealing. She then looked at her, eyes widened as she asked if she had ever thought about it. “W-well um… it has never crossed my mind but now that you bring it up…” she began to have imaginations of fighting as a soldier but being too weak to fight back, being overpowered and at the mercy of any creature. “Yes…. I am imagining it…. It feels… so wrong but…. I want it….” She explained.

• Love 1