The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana continued to moan out as she was fucked by the trainer. She heard the words from the orc, not wanting to hear them but forced to listen. She heard the words from the trainer and from Nyra as well. It felt good. It felt really good. Sex felt good but she distant to admit it. She couldn’t. She had to endure!

However, Aliana could not hold on forever as she looked up at Nyra who was sat in front of her and uttered. “I-I like it… I do like it!” She admitted.

• Love 1

Several more cheers as Aliana admitted it.  Nyra slowly nodded understandingly.   “It does, doesn’t it? You want more from him specifically, don’t you?”  Nyra gently pushed her further.  What did she think about the trainer specifically.  Was she attracted to him?  If so, why?  Was a part of her turned on by the process?  The thought of who she was going to become?  She was starting random casual sex, perhaps with an audience.  With a man who thought of her as nothing but something to use.  She might still crave something with more meaning, like the slave man.  But this was good too, wasn’t it?  Wasn’t it enough men like him craved her body and were willing to use it?

• Love 1

Nyra smiled more.  Aliana was getting a sense of what she would become.  She was not there yet of course.  But this was closer to it than the way she generally acted.  “Of course you do.  It feels so good.  Just let him have you.”  She did not directly answer what she thought of the man behind her, who grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.  “You want more?  Of course you do, slave.  Picture it.  Sometimes it will be men you know nothing about.  Powerful men.  Strong men, who can own girls like you.”  Lost in a moment of lust, she was weaker to the temptation.  To be turned on by that sort of thing.  He was having some fun, but he was still doing his job too.  Training her a little more.  Making her think more like a slave, feel tempted to like and want it.

• Love 1

Aliana would not at both of them. She would continue to moan out letting the man have her way with her and she would also imagine what he was telling her. Picturing other stronger, more powerful men than her using and treating her like how the trainer was. The thoughts were turning her in. In her lustful state it was incredibly difficult not to give in to what both were saying.

• Love 1

This was probably real progress.  Aliana would go back to herself somewhat after this was over, the trainer was sure.  But she would not be able to forget these feelings and desires completely.  She might look at her master differently tonight.  Feel at least a little genuine attraction to him.  Want him to do these things to her, if not feel loyalty yet.  Nyra did not say anything, pleased just by watching.  "When you are brought to the capital, I wonder if you will swear yourself to the emperor.  Whether you do or not, I am sure you will be offered to very important people.  The general knows many such people.  He will let them use you without a second thought.  Just a slave after all, it would only be polite to let them use you."  High nobility, priests, other generals.  He would not dare offer to the emperor himself, that would be too bold.  But it was not impossible he would ask to spend some time with her.  Whether swearing her loyalty to him would make that more or less likely was impossible to guess.  Especially for a man like him, who had no experience in such groups.  He was no noble, though he was decently well off.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to moan and listen to the words being uttered old her. As she listened, she would begin to begin to think about all of this. This would be her life now. There was nothing else she could do. Her life was to be used. She would serve the Vanorian empire in two ways. She would serve as a knight, fighting for and protecting Vanoria but she would also serve the empire as a slave. She would be used by everyone and anyone. At this realization, her eyes and expression seemed to grow sadder, almost broken and uncaring. This was her life.

”I want more…. I want to be used by everyone…. I am…. A slave…..”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

“You aren’t completely there yet.  But it shouldn’t be much longer, if you are admitting it like that.”  Nyra cheerfully answered.  It would be her master almost certainly who would push her over the edge.  The sister was the biggest thing in question.  Would she pull Aliana back, or would Aliana encourage her sister to give in as well.  It was too dangerous to ask here though.  Best to keep her in this mood.

”You don’t really want it yet.  Not like your friend there.”  The trainer calmly  observed.  Giving up like that was one step further though.  Losing hope of her old life.  Despair would eventually lead to an awakening, a new happiness.  She would admit to being a slave because she liked it, because she wanted to please her master.

He went harder, he understood the state she was in at the moment.  Only sex could give her any joy right now.  “You’re a good slave.  Got a body built for it.  Make sure to please your master tonight…do you want to yet?”  A very important question.  Had her thoughts about sex with her changed at all?

• Love 1

Aliana would feel the man increasing his movements, thrusting much harder into her now, making her moan even louder. She listened to both of their words. She wasn’t completely broken yet but she wanted this. She enjoyed it. She wanted to continue feeling this pleasure. She wanted to pleasure more people as well, including her master.

”Y-Yes….” She answered, “I will pleasure him tonight….!”

• Love 1

Would it happen tonight?  Would she give in completely?  It was on the faster side, but the trainer did not think it was impossible.  He went as hard as he could another moment.  He did not know if or when he would get another chance with her.  He wanted to enjoy this, letting out a groan as he came inside her.  He loved the fact that him having sex with her made her give in a little more.  Even she went back a little she had been permanently changed to a degree.  He heard the truth in those words.  Even if she tried to deny it now, that was what she wanted deep down.

Nyra was thinking about the next step.  They could delay the creatures, unless Aliana had changed her mind on that.  But maybe they could find someone else.  Maybe that Vanorian soldier, staring at her earlier.  He could be useful.  Help her feel more like a slave, maybe consider herself more Vanorian.

• Love 1

As the trainer thrusted deep inside of her one last time, Aliana would feel his cum shoot out inside of her and begin to fill her up. She would let out a loud moan as she came hard as well around his cock. Once they were done, she fell onto the floor, panting a little and feeling the cum leaking out of her.

Was this her faith? Would this become a familiar sight? Would this be a familiar feeling? Her laying there feeling cum leaking out of her body or on her body? She was a slave now. She was a slave of Vanoria. This was her faith. This is who she was.

• Love 1

The trainer stood, redressed and walked back to the seat.  Treating Aliana as what she was, something to be used.  He was done with her for now.  Nyra sat next to her took her hand.  Tried to continue softly pushing her forward.  "See how good that felt?  Is it so wrong to want more?  You never would have considered this before."  To regularly have sex, to live for someone else.  Belong to him, obey his whims.  It was quite enjoyable after you came to terms with it.  "...Everything you just said were your honest feelings, right?  Want to find someone else?  Does that soldier sound appealing now?"  Nyra was acting as a friend as far as she was concerned, not manipulating her.  Helping Aliana learn to enjoy being what she was.  Think of the positive sides of this.

• Love 1

Aliana had began to recover and would bring to get up as Nyra took hold of her hand. She would blush at the other girl’s words. She was right, she had willingly admitted those things. There was no denying them now. With a small nod, she would utter, “y-yes…. It felt… good… I want… to feel more…” she told Nyra and gave another nod. “I want that soldier… I want anyone… as long as they make me feel good…”

• Love 1

“Ah, I remember when I was at your point.  I’ll help you get whatever you need, until you are ready to return to your master.”  Nyra helped Aliana up and led her out of the tent.

The soldier had spending some time relaxing.  Eating, drinking some, though not drunk.  He watched the two slave girls making their way over.  A few of the other soldiers let out cheers and whistles.  “Look.  It’s the general’s prize.  The girl from the army we just beat.”

”Already looking more like a slave.”  Another commented as Nyra brought her up close.  “My new friend needs a little help, sir.  Does her body please you enough to have some fun with.”

The soldier stood up.  Ran his hand down Aliana’s cheek.  “I’ve heard you are going to be fighting alongside us, slave.  But you just fought us.”  He did find Aliana appealing, but he wanted to tease/test her a little.  “Do you consider yourself Vanorian yet, slave?  A Vanorian soldier should only please himself with another Vanorian, slave or not.  Have to know you won’t stab us in the back either.”  Would she admit it?  In front of the crowd?  She was not just a slave, but one of them now?

• Love 1

Aliana followed along with Nyra as she lead her to the soldier from before. When they got there, she was surprised to see more than one soldier there. She did not want an audience. She had done it with the other slave man privately yet here, there would be people looking at her and listening to her.

She blushed as they cheered and called out to her. She would then look up at the man as he stood up. He was taller than her, most people were. She watched as he looked at her and began to rub him hand down her cheek. Normally she would be disgusted by this but here right now, she was actually blushing, enjoying the teasing. 

The man liked her body, she knew that most people would be put off by her. Her body was physically fit as a soldier’s should be. She also had scars along her body that no one except her sister and their master had seen. Despite this, the general seemed to be turned on even more by her body. Was it appealing for him, seeing a girl so strong submit to him? Did her body appeal to the soldiers in a different way? Not the same way her master looked at her. They didn’t see these parts of her body, they saw her body as a means of sex and nothing else.

She would begin to nod her head as she answered in front of the soldiers. “Yes… I have pledged to my master to fight for Vanoria….” She told them and knew that would not be enough. She would have to pledge herself to them as well.

”I am Vanorian. I will fight for Vanoria. I will fight alongside all of you. I serve all of you, both as a soldier… but also as a slave…” she told them.

• Love 1

The soldier smiled.  They always learned.  This girl had made quick progress, though he could tell she was quite there.  “Undress.  Let us all see.  You will spend some time with all of us eventually, today or when camping later.  Be a good little slave and I’ll have some fun with you.”  She might think she did not want an audience, but maybe she did.  Maybe they should find out.  Either way, he would treat her the way she was beginning to crave.  Let the old shame and disgust change to arousal.  She would still fight of course.  But she had a new purpose now, and they were going to teach her to embrace it.

• Love 1

Aliana would blush at the request and looked around at all of the soldiers who were staring and eager to see her naked. She felt incredibly embraced that she was being made to do this but there was a part of her that wanted them to watch, wanted to show them all, liked the audience. With a nod, Aliana would begin to remove her armor, letting it fall to the floor with a loud clang as each piece fell. She then removed her shirt and her skirt, leaving her in her underwear which she would finally remove last. 

She now stood there bare for everyone to see. She thought about covering herself up but didn’t, knowing that there was no point, they would see no matter what. Her pale skin was on full view. Her body was fit with some definition in parts and she had scars along her body, some on her back, some on her chest and stomach, and a few on her shoulders, arms and legs. Her breasts were there for them to see, not the biggest but still sizable, bigger than her sister’s. Her butt was small but also sizable and of course there was her vagina. It was wet along with some of her inner thighs due to the fucking she had endured and from how turned on she felt right now. Her body was hairless, her armpits and pubic hairs shaved, they could see that she took quite good care of herself.

• Love 1

“She’s getting into it.”

”The general and trainer are doing well.”

The soldiers still sitting at the table commented, while staring at Aliana.  Her new partner stepped behind her.  Observing the marks on the back, and the brand.  His hand roamed down.  Fingers exploring her legs, up to her crotch.  “You’ve been busy already.  Don’t worry.  We aren’t bother by that.  You slaves get a lot of use.  Unless we’re lucky enough be first, or your master, we are used to that sort of thing.”  The lingering fluids of one or more other men just came with having sex with a slave.  An ordinary soldier especially got used to it long ago.  He wrapped one arm around her hips.  The other groped at her breast as he kissed and sucked at her neck.  “You want me, don’t you?  To be used by your former enemy?  Tell us how much you want it.“. The army a few days ago she desperately fought against.  She lusted for them now, didn’t she.  Wanted to be considered a Vanorian, even if it meant being a slave and used by them?

• Love 1

As the soldier’s commented on her, Aliana would try to ignore them but couldn’t as their words only turned her on more. She would feel as the soldier began to tease her legs before wrapping her arm around her hips while the other groped her breast. The groping along with the kisses and sucks he gave to her neck was enough to make her begin moaning softly and making her feel more turned on.

As he spoke, she would nod along saying, “yes… I want you… I want to be used by you… I want to be used by the enemy I was fighting… I want to be powerless and helpless… forced to service people whom have beaten me in this war… Vanorians are far superior to my forces and me…”

• Love 1

"Is she being honest, or saying what she thinks we want to hear?"  One of the audience wondered.  It was not a completely unwarranted question for someone still in the middle of the process.  "Put her to the test!  Let's see if the sounds she makes aren't faked."  Another called out.  "You heard them, I'm curious to see just how much you really mean it too.  If you are telling the truth, we'll treat you just like you want."  He forcefully bent Aliana over the table and plunged in hard, much like the trainer.  Another man who thought of her as meat to use.  Very pleasant and beautiful meat.  But still meat.  The other watched and listened carefully.  They had experience with other slaves.  A good ear for if she really enjoyed it and to test if what she just said, what continued to say, were words she really meant.

• Love 1

After admitting that, Aliana was shocked to hear them doubting her words though, she knew that they did with reason. She was still transitioning. There was very real reason that she would just be saying what they wanted, but she was genuine.

She would look up at the solider and then gasped as he roughly and forcefully pushed her down to bend over the table and then just like that she felt him push inside of her roughly without any warning or build up, immediately making her let out a loud moan of pleasure that filled the entire area.

• Love 1

That was a sound that backed up her words.  They were a little more convinced Aliana meant it.  She was a little more fascinating to them than most slaves.  This was the first time they had an enemy soldier in this state.  Usually it was girls who never touched a weapon in their life or only hunted for food.  This was a girl who tried to kill them a few days ago but now appeared to genuinely lust for them.  "Soldier or not, slave girls are all the same deep down.  She was born for this."  One of them approvingly said.  They were curious what she might say as the two went on.  "Go on, keep telling us how you really feel.  Let it all out.  What you really want and feel."  She was a slave, but by the time this was over they might consider her a genuine Vanorian.  That's what they were after.  Her to betray everything she used to be, break all connections to her old life, other than her sister.  They found the idea of the sister slaves as appealing as the general did.

• Love 1

Aliana would continue to moan out as the man used her. Looking around at all of the other soldiers staring at her, she would blush but feel turned on. She looked up at the one who spoke to her, frowning but soon began to speak once more.

”I-I will… serve Vanoria… as soldier… fighting alongside… a-all of you… protecting Vanoria and all those who oppose us… I-i will… also… serve Vanaoria… as a slave… I will… serve everyone… and anyone who wants me… it feels… so good… to be used… I want to feel more… I want to feel used by everyone… I want to satisfy everyone…” she admitted to them. “I want to feel good… I am a slave..!”

• Love 1

“The general may finish her tonight if she is this close.”  One of them pointed out.  Another asked a very dangerous question.  But one it looked like she was ready for.  “Going to encourage your sister to see the light too?”  Nyra finally spoke up.  She had just been watching.  Her master had not given similar orders, she could not join in.  “You are almost the same as me.  But you aren’t quite there yet.  You have not felt that moment yet.  Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you two went through it together, as sisters?  If you teach her to feel the same way you do, if she does not already?”  Was Aliana ready?  Did she mean all of that enough to try to convince her sister to feel the same?  It was perhaps the biggest test of what she really felt.

• Love 1

Aliana would continue to moan while listening to the soldier. Maybe it was true. Maybe she truly was very close. As she continued to take this, she then looked up at Nyra and immediately thought about what she said. She would bite down on her lower lip. She didn’t want this for her sister. Never wanted anything like this. She wanted to protect her but she had failed to do that. They had both been captured and turned into slaves. Her sister had lost her virginity and been exposed to things she had never had before. She blamed herself for all of this happening but was Nyra right? Would it be nice for Liliana to feel like her? To let everything go? To only truly love pleasure? To accept life as a slave. Her fists would clench as she felt the conflict in her mind until…

”Yes…. I want her to join me…. I want her to experience the pleasures of being a slave too! I want to be slaves together with her!”

• Love 1