The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

That was a surprise.  The three men watched.  Was Aliana genuinely attempting to kill her sister?  Saw her as competition for their master?  This was perhaps the moment needed. If it went dangerously long, Honorious would step in, but for now he silently watched, trying to figure out how far Aliana was trying to go with this.  Letting this side of her grow.  He wanted his slave-bodyguard to be vicious and cruel when she needed to be.  To have a desire to kill threats to him, to enjoy it.  Aliana realizing she was capable of killing her sister was perhaps the best thing she needed.  To realize how she felt about her master, the sort of loyalty a true slave had.  Did she now love him, in a way a slave could love her master?

Lilana was scared when the whipping stopped, unsure if her sister was going to pull out an even more deadly object.  What she ended up doing was more frightening.  She told Aliana not to hold back.  But just like the men, she was not sure if her sister was actually trying to kill her in the moment.  She weakly pulled pointlessly at the arms, unable to pull them off wondering if this was the end.  But then it was released at the last second.  To everyone's relief.  She choked and gasped, wondering what was coming.  Wondering if she should strike back.  At the moment she looked at Aliana less as a sister, more as...competition?  Was she just trying to endure, or did she want to impress her master.  She was too weak from catching her breath though, Aliana still had the power here.  Did she want to give in more to this new side of her.  What was Lilana to her in this moment?

• Love 1

As she stopped choking Lilana, Aliana would look down at her, wondering why she had chosen to do that, but it didn’t matter, she was torturing her sister. She had to do anything and everything to break her. Moving off of her, she returned to the torture devices and picked up an electric rod. This would not cause as much damage to Lilana’s skin as the whip but would definitely cause a lot of pain to go through her body. 

She did not waste anytime on buildup. Instead she would crank the intensity straight up to the maximum and brought it down onto her sister’s skin. She would leave the rod connected to her for whole minutes, give her sister a break and then continue to shock her over and over again.

• Love 1

It was looking like Aliana was not quite as bloodthirsty as any of them thought she might have been.  She would probably not go for the kill legitimately, unless maybe Honorious ordered her to do it.  He was not planning to test that though.  Aliana was his favorite of the two, but he wanted both of them.  At this point neither of them were capable of betraying him or doing anything dangerous to him.  So he could not see that happening in the future.  As long as Aliana did well in battle, and as a bodyguard, the sisters should have their whole lives to live.  As his slaves.  He did push it further, Aliana had to think about what she was doing, to shatter the last pieces of her old self.  "How does it feel?  To torment her?  It doesn't bother you anymore, does it?  I see it in your eyes.  Do you enjoy it?  What do you think when you look at her now?  You would do anything I told you to do to her, wouldn't you?"  He would force her to confront the question.  Did she want her master more than her sister now?  If the answer came easy to her, she would realize how close she was getting.  If it was not, it would break her even more.

Lilana was having a hard time thinking about anything.  The strange magical device giving her a sort of pain she had never felt before.  She told Aliana go as far as needed.  At the time she really meant it.  It was the only way.  Though in the moment she was regretting it.  But this was good for both of them.  They needed to dragged together into a personal hell.  Suffer immensely.  She could see it.  Aliana was changing.  Probably forever.  She did not know how much more it would take, but Aliana was getting closer.  Maybe she was too.

• Love 1

Aliana would stop briefly and looked over at her master as he spoke to her. Her face had changed. Had she really changed or was she just doing a good job at hiding the pain she was going through. She didn’t want to do any of this to her sister but she had to.

with a small nod she would answer him. “Yes… it doesn’t bother me anymore master. It does feel good. I would do anything you told me to do to her. I don’t care what it may be,” she told Honorious. “When I look down at her, I no longer see my sister. I see just another slave to be used, like myself,” she answered, her words would come out easily.

• Love 1

"Give into your new thoughts.  Let go of the shame.  You are getting close.  You both live for me now."  The voice of her master urged her further without giving specific orders.  "Destroy yourself.  Keep doing the worst you can to her, without killing her.  Until you start to enjoy it.  You would kill her though. if I ordered you to, without hesitation, wouldn't you?"  Make her think about it.  Make her give the answer he expected to Lilana.  Make her think about doing it as she hurt Lilana.  Her heart had to suffer, shatter.  But it would be reborn.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at his words and then looked over at Lilana frowning a little as he mentioned killing her for him. She did not want to kiss her sister. If she did, she was afraid of what would happen. Would she kill that part of herself permanently? Would she ever be able to forgive herself? Her mind began to race with thoughts about killing her sister and what it would do to herself but in the end, she would nod softly and answered, “yes master. If it came down to that, I would kill her.”

• Love 1

It was important for Lilana hear too of course.  To hear her protector would not hesitate to betray her if ordered.  "Go on.  I won't order you to do it.  But I order you to imagine it.  How you would do it.  Don't stop hurting her.  Break her, break yourself.  That's what you both wanted."  He picked up one of the whips and Struck Aliana's back.  "I will give you pain if you hold back too much.  If you hesitate."  There was no turning back at this point.  Aliana had to keep pushing forward.  Keep thinking of Lilana as another slave.  The eyes of her sister were lost, confused, hurt, she suspected it.  But to hear sister say it in her own words was taking it to a new level.  She knew Aliana would do it too.  Her only protection now was her master.  Another deep crack formed inside her.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded and then suddenly cried out as she felt the whip connect with her own back. She looked down at her sister, staring into her eyes and felt more cracks forming inside of her as well. She didn’t want this. She didn’t want to hurt her, didn’t want to kill her, but she was being made to do so. Some tears would form in her eyes both from the pain she was going through in her heart as well as the pain that shot through her back. “Y-yes… master..” she uttered softly. Her master was right. She had to stop caring. Her sister was nothing to her. She was just another slave. She had to let go, had to forget. She was no longer her protector. She was right now her tormentor and if she tried to stop, she herself would be tormented.

It pained her so much to see her sister in this state but she could not hold on like this. She would close her eyes tightly as she tried to shut it off, all her emotions she felt for her sister. She would then pick up the whip and let out a scream as he began to whip at her sister rapidly, over and over again, hard and everywhere from her chest and stomach to her arms legs, back. She was not holding back anything. She continued to whip at her sister over and over and over again. She was killing her emotions, killing the image of her sister in her mind with every strike. Tears flowed from her eyes as she tried to say sorry. She had never meant to do this but had done so.

After a long couple of minutes, Aliana stopped and panted heavily. Her sister laid there covered all over in bruises welts and cuts. She panted heavily as her tried to get herself under control and then wiped the tears from her eyes. She felt it. As she was constantly whipping her sister, she felt something break inside of her. She did not care anymore. After a while she had stopped whipping her sister because she had to and instead began to whip her because she wanted to, because it brought her joy. Was she now, broken?

• Love 1

The priest began to smile.  Speaking a prayer in an ancient language long forgotten to even most Vanorians.  They were so close.  It was hard to predict exactly how long, but it could be as short as minutes.  Or maybe a little longer.  They were likely to both finish it.  Shattering the old bond between them was precisely the sort of trauma they both needed.  They would not stop being sisters of course, they would remain united by their master.  But they would have to find out a new relationship between, as they discovered their new personality.

”Keep doing it.  Admit to yourself you enjoy this.  That you are doing it to please me.  Your ultimate reward is close.”  Honorious encouraged Aliana.  As her sister, cried screamed and bled.  Physical pain overcoming emotional.  Then it happened.  It all just made sense.

To watch her master make her sister into this.  The power he had over her.  It was overwhelming.  He was a man strong enough to do anything.  She admired it.  She began to understand.  Vanorians really were superior to them.  They were born better.  Blessed by the gods themselves.  Given this power.  She would do it too.  If her master ordered her to kill Aliana, she would do it or die trying.  She would do anything for a man like that.  Powerful body and will.  Conqueror of her people.  She was his property.  Her eyes opened a look that resembled Nyra’s changed.  Certain.  She hoped her sister was about to feel it too.  But her eyes grew hazy.  A warmth filled her body.  The revelation and understanding gave her something that felt so much better than anything in her life.  Overcame all the pain.  It was not a sexual pleasure, but she understood.  Agreed that it was orgasmic in a different sense.  Something that she would probably crave again, but was probably a once in a lifetime experience.

• Love 1

At his words, Aliana raised the whip and brought it down more and more on her sister. As she continued to beat her, a smile began to form on her face. It felt good. It felt good to do this to her sister. “Yes! Yes master! It feels good! It feels soo good!” She admitted to everyone. Her hand came down again and again and again. Her smile grew wider and soon enough she began to laugher as she beat her sister more and more.

It was then when she felt it. She felt something inside of herself shatter. All cares in the word were left behind. Everytime she brought the whip down and heard her sister’s cries of pain, it felt good. She loved hearing it. She wanted to hear it more. She wanted to beat her more and more again. She wanted to keep doing it. She didn’t care if she died, she wanted to whip her more and more. She looked at her master, smiling at him, finally seeing it. All that mattered was him. Her sister was nothing. She was just another slave to be used. The only thing her heart beat for was him. It was only him that she loved. She felt the orgasmic feeling as it filled and flowed through her body. It felt amazing. This is what Nura had spoken about and she was spot on, it felt exactly how everything she had said before.

• Love 1

Her sister was like a monster in the moment.  Lilana did not care.  Was happy for her even.  She felt she should continue to encourage that side of her later.  Maybe not on herself though.  This was just part of the process.  The enemies of their master, they deserved to suffer, the enemies of Vanoria.  Yes, she was just a slave but she was proud to be Vanorian now as well.  Not as good as those born into the empire, but she was one of them now.

The men just let Aliana have her moment.  Do whatever she wanted during it.  If she enjoyed torturing her sister, they would let her continue until the moment passed, or if she went too far.  They were slaves, but they deserved to enjoy this experience as much as they could, however they wanted to.  It would not be especially long, but it would linger longer than a sexual orgasm.  Body, mind and soul, they felt it in each.  The joy of realizing this was who they really were, their real place, their love and loyalty for their master.  Aliana would still feel it for a little while, continuing the viciousness that unlocked it might even slightly extend it.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to joyfully whip at her sister for a bit longer before finally she would stop and dropped the whip. She was done. She had her fun. Looking down at the other girl, she would see that she enjoyed it as well. She looked over at the men watched and hoped that they were satisfied. She would happy do more if asked of her but she hoped that this would be enough for now.

• Love 1

The trainer gathered the materials, and with a nod from Honorious, took them the tent.  The priest looked on the the sisters with a joyous smile.  "You have both received a holy blessing from the gods.  You minds opened to the truth, your very souls transformed.  You both should now understand, there is nothing wrong with being a slave.  It is a position of value to the empire.  I will let you two enjoy the experience of your awakening.  Another day, I will teach you both more about what your place in the empire is.  Beyond your duty to your master, there are certain rituals and holidays you will both have a place in, as slaves.  You should now consider what will happen after the war.  When the general returns to make his report to the emperor.  Will you swear loyalty to him.  Do you love our empire as you now love your master?  That is one choice you two still have."  With that he bowed to Honorious and left the tent as well.

The general looked down on his two slaves.  "I will return tonight to make use of one or both of you.  You two should spend some time talking getting to know yourselves again.  Neither of you are who you used to be anymore..."  He then turned his gaze to Aliania.  "...I have a little surprise for you later as well,  Something you might consider a treat now.  But I will come back in a little while to summon you for that."  It was something different from what she had experienced so far, but part of what he considered to be Aliana's new responsibilities.  He would let her rest now.  Let his two slaves talk.  He did not want them to hate each other.  They had to be ready to hurt or kill each other if necessary.  But as long as they were obedient, he wanted them to get along.  He had another idea for the night in that regard.

He stepped out.  Still recovering from her wounds, Lilana waited to see what her...sister?  The other slave?  Said.  Their relationship at the moment was uncertain.  The old link between them was shattered.  They shared the same blood, and the same master.  But they both had to figure out exactly what their relationship was now.  Now that the transformation into proper slaves and energy of the moment had passed, what did Aliana think.  Had she permanently destroyed her old feelings, or were they still there, but twisted by what she had become?

• Love 1

Aliana would nod the priest’s words, wanting to know more about the London she now served. She did love Vanoria. She would express that in what she did and how she fought for them.

She also nodded at Honorious’ words. Wondering what the surprise would be but looked forward to it.

As he left them alone, the room was silent for a moment. Aliana did not look at Lilana. She would walk over and sit at the opposite end of the bed, her back to her former sister. She remain silent for a moment before asking, “you alright?” She showed concern but not in the same ways she used to. Before her words would be a lot more soft and caring, but when she spoke then, they sounded a lot more dry and uncaring. She did not care for Lilana, she would kill her if needed without a second though, but her master wanted her around so she would make sure she would be alright to perform her duties as a slave.

• Love 1

Lilana could hear it in the voice.  She was unsure if it was permanent, but her old sister was still gone.  Neither of them were who they used to be, both had to relearn about the other "You did what I asked and I am grateful.  I understand how you think now, at least in those areas.  I also love our master and empire.  I'm still in pain, but I am not angry with you.  You did masters will, and gave us both an experience we cannot forget.  You enjoyed it at the end, didn't you?  There is nothing wrong with that.  You are master's guard and soldier.  You should enjoy hurting his enemies.  Killing them if necessary.  I don't know if what we had is gone forever, but like before, I still admire the new you, in a different way.  You will protect him, make his reputation greater.  I hope to help him in whatever way he wants me to."  She would not be too bothered if their old relationship never returned.  But she hoped they still got along.  They were still working and living together, loved the same man, with now fanatic loyalty.

• Love 1

Aliana frowned a little as she listened to Lilana saying, “I didn’t do it because you asked, I did it because master told me to. I did enjoy it, it feels good and I will not hesitate to do it again if master asks that of me.” She would then smile and say, “I will enjoy it. I’ll enjoy killing the enemies of my master and of the empire. I appreciate your admiration. I will protect master and the empire, do what we ever is asked of me,” she said and then felt a twinge of her past self as she said, “I will protect the empire and everyone in it, that includes you as well. As long as you are loyal to master, you will be treated well, I am sure of that,” she told Lilana and finally turned to her to look at the girl who was her sister, look at the body she had beaten and tortured. “I am sorry, like I said, I was just following master’s orders and I will not hesitate in doing it again but if it does mean anything, I enjoyed it, but I am sorry.”

• Love 1

This had started because Aliana wanted her to join her.  In that sense she asked.  But both of them were changed far more than they expected.  “That is what I expect.  I can’t imagine betraying him anymore.  But if nothing else, we still have the same blood.  I don’t how much that matters anymore, but if I need to be killed, I want you to do it, Aliana.  I would at least try to do the same in that position, though I could never beat you in combat.”  She was curious now.  “There is still one more battle to bring our old home completely into the empire.  Will you volunteer to fight them?”  Of course Aliana would do it if their master ordered it, but would Aliana ask to do it on her own?  Fight her former army, capture the final border settlements, bring them into the empire.  Enslave what was left of the women?

• Love 1

Lilana smiled proudly, at the woman she was no longer sure how to think about.  “I’m sure you will crush them.”  She did not know about much of the world, but it felt like Aliana was part of an invincible army now.  The fools were throwing their lives away.  Those who surrendered would learn the truth.  The women experience the joy she just did.

”You will do it too, won’t you?  After the war is over I will swear myself to the emperor.  Treat his word second only to master’s.  The priest told me a little about it while you were out.  There is no guarantee, but if you swear yourself to him you be officially Vanorian, you might also be taken to his chambers.”  Did that make Aliana excited too?  He was not their master, but the ruler of their empire, most powerful of the Vanorians they now admired.  A random slave, used by the emperor of all people.  Thinking about it now aroused her, did it do the same for Aliana?  Now that they were slaves, pleasing men was one of their primary duties.  As long as their master approved, it did not matter who.  How could he not approve of his emperor spending some time with one or both of them?

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Aliana nodded at her words and answered. “Yes, I heard about this and I do plan on swearing myself to the emperor. I will swear my loyalty to him as a slave and as a soldier and if he chooses to use me after I swear myself than it will be an honor to me as a slave to be used by him,” she explained to Lilana.

• Love 1

“The thought of being Vanorian.  You still won’t feel quite the same as the others will you?  Not just because you are a slave either.   It will be an honor to be Vanorian, but they are still stronger than us.  Better than us.  I’m willing to admit it too now.”  They did not look drastically different.  But the Vanorians, were not just better equipped or better fighters, but taller, stronger, even compared to the men of their old kingdom.  Aliana had started to feel a racial aspect in her attraction earlier, Lilana was starting to see it too.  They would be Vanorian on paper, but not in blood.  But that was not a problem, if anything it made her more attracted to her master, and others, now that she thought about it with her new thought process.

• Love 1

Aliana would nod saying, “yes, all of that is true. They are more superior to us. We are inferior to them. That is they things are meant to me. Despite this however I will continue to fight alongside them and do my best to aid them in combat and when I am a slave, a know my place. I will serve them and be ready to what is asked of me.”

• Love 1

In a way they were no longer sisters.  Lilana would not care that much if Aliana never considered her a sister again for the rest of their lives.  But they had become more similar than ever in some ways.  They were thinking mostly the same regarding slavery, Vanoria, sex.  The things that now defined their lives, other than being a soldier for Aliana.  Even if Aliana was cold to her from now on, she felt they would still get along enough that she would be content.

It was good to define exactly where they stood though.  “Neither of us are who we used to be anymore.  The priest was probably right, even our souls have changed.  You don’t consider me your sister anymore.  I can live with that.  At the moment, what do you feel or think when you look at me though?”  Maybe the sister relationship would eventually return, maybe not.  Lilana would be happy either way.  But the two of them had to figure out what they were to each other now.

• Love 1

Aliana modded along and said, “my answer is the same as when master asked me.” She told Lilana. “When I look at you, all I see before me is another slave like myself. All I see is another person to be used by master and everyone else,” she told Lilana. Is was true that she no longer saw and considered the person next to her as her sister but, maybe she would begin to think of her that way at a later time, maybe down the line their bond would grow brighter once more.

• Love 1

Lilana shrugged it off.  The things Aliana said more or less broke the bond for her as well.  Or reduced to a tiny sadness deep in the corner of her heart.  She still respected Aliana, acknowledged there a blood connection. But did not really think of her as family either.  “It does not bother me.  We share blood, but we are no longer family, except that we have the same master.  I am not bothered that you enjoy hurting me either.  I’m happy to encourage those desires in you.  As long as you don’t hate me, and we can work together, I am fine.”

That was the most important thing.  There were times their duties, both sexual and otherwise, needed to connect.  As long as they got along and worked well together, Lilana was happy enough.  They were starting from scratch, they knew each other but there was a coldness between them.  No longer family, not even friends.  They had to gradually discover if they would have any other bond.

Honorious came back in.  “It’s time for your surprise.  Come follow me.”  He looked to Lilana “Just stay there and rest for now.  Others will come to bandage you and replace the sheets while the two of us are out.”  He stepped out the door and waited for his newly changed older slave to come and follow him.  He suspected the new her would enjoy this.

• Love 1