The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Lilana hoped she was right.  But so much had already fallen.  Their master was probably right in that the war was almost over.  Their armies had largely been crushed.  The only hope seemed to be that other nations took the warning sign and united against Vanoria.  Hopefully that much would be enough, though she was uneasy.  The priests' words somewhat shook her though.  Where was the divine retribution for all of this.  For the unprovoked wars, the slavery.  "I would feel a lot better if it did not seem like they had at least some gods on their side."  There was some logic behind his words there, though Lilana did not want to believe.  They had been allowed to get away with a lot if there was something forbidden about what they were doing.

• Love 1

Lilana hoped her sister was right.  She just wished it happened a lot sooner.  That was the best hope of saving them.  If they did not act too soon, the two of them might end up like that other girl.  Could girls like that even be fixed?  It felt like it might take a god's power to do so.  But then their master returned.  Accompanied by several women, carrying something strange.  The women did not have the same look as the other girl.  She guessed they were Vanorian, and probably servants, rather than true slaves.  "Stand."  The general commanded, Lilana rose immediately.  One of the women immediately began taking her clothes off.

Honorious responded to the confused look on her face.  "I am not giving the woman any play with you."  That line would be crossed later, for now only men would have sex with either of them.  "They are here for something else."  They quickly put something else on Lilana, that felt more like underwear.  Basically a bra on top, the bottom only differed from underwear due the flap of cloth hanging down to her knees.  Though her rear was almost completely uncovered. She understood.  Everyone would see her brand.  Would know both what she was and who she belonged to.  A gold collar was placed around her neck as well.  "This is what you both will wear from now on.  The only times you might wear more or different is in colder locations."  As Lilana was being changed another woman went to change Aliana.  "You will let her change you, slave.  That is an order."  The unspoken threat was she would be whipped again if she resisted at al.

Note to Other Readers:  Yes, they are getting 'slave Leia' outfits.

• Love 1

Aliana frowned as she watched the general return with girls in tow. She watched as they began to undress Liliana only to put a new outfit onto her. As they approached her, Aliana glared at the man as he spoke to her and then sighed and stood up, allowing the woman to begin dressing her as well.

• Love 1

The woman showed little sympathy or care for the slave she dressed her.  Just doing her job.  The only positive thing for Aliana was she did her best to be as painless as she could, with the state of the girl's back.  Once both had been dressed, the women left, leaving the slaves alone with their master.  "The priest told me how your talk went.  You still want to cling to fantasies I suppose.  Aren't you curious, though?  To experience that moment the slave told about?  When you become just like her?  So many of you have already experienced it.  Realizing what you were always meant to be.  The purpose you lacked in your old life."  He had heard other slaves and the trainers talk about it.  He was curious to see for himself.  He hoped for both sisters to experience it together.  If they did not, the first would probably push the other.  It was a moment he found hard to imagine, but every slave who went through it called it the greatest moment of their life.  'A spiritual orgasm' as the one put it, a non-sexual pleasure that could be compared to it.  Sometimes, coming with a physical orgasm, but that varied by slave and their exact training.

• Love 1

Aliana frowned and growled, it seems there talk wasn’t as confidential as the priest made it sounds like. Aliana didn’t listen to the man, she didn’t even give him the time. She didn’t even answer him. She just wanted him to leave, just wanted to be free, just wanted him dead. He was so annoying for her.

• Love 1

The priest had said he was sent by their master.  Had made no promises of secrecy, though he might later as part of the trust building exercises.  He would even keep it secret unless there was good reason to report it.  That came when they were willing to talk to him though.

The general sighed.  “You seem to have forgot your promise, slave.  I should whip you for that.  Or…”.  He walked over, unchained Lilana, walked back to his chair.  “Your sister is much more obedient, accepts she is a slave, even if she has not experienced that awakening yet.”  He looked to Lilana and patted his leg.  “Come here and show your sister a good sample.”

”Yes, master.”  Lilana replied, bound by oath, she walked over to the general.  Sat on his lap, facing him, wrapped her arms around him.  He adjusted the chair so Aliana could watch as he kissed her.  Watch how she returned it, without hesitation, but without much enthusiasm either.  Trying to do a good job still, to do what her master wanted.  She hated being used against her sister, but she had to obey.

• Love 1

Aliana heard the chains fall as Liliana was set free she then watched as she went over to the general and sat in his lap and then she watched in horror with anger on his face as the man began to kiss her little sister. She gripped onto the chains tightly as she wished she could be free and hurt him for using her sister like this to spite het.

• Love 1

The general decided to give the older slave a warning.  A sign he could be much crueler if he wanted to.  “You are a good slave.  You would even whip your sister if I commanded it, wouldn’t you?”  A dread passed through Lilana.  Would he go that far?  Could Aliana forgive her if she did? She answered immediately though.  “Y…yes.”  It was incredibly strained.  It hurt her to say it.  But if she was commanded to, she would whip her own sister.  (Please understand Aliana!).  She cried to herself, hoping her sister knew she would never want to do it, but she was bound by the oath.  She found herself kissing him again afterwards.  He was more enthusiastic, perhaps turned on by her loyalty.

• Love 1

That was something to hold on to.  Something to use when Aliana might need a severe punishment.  Maybe it could be the breaking point that pushed them over the line too.  But for it to be that, they both needed to be closer to the line.  How much closer though?  How close was the little sister compared to the big sister?  She was certainly much more obedient.  He was convinced he could leave unchained and she would make no effort to run or misbehave.  But they would both remain chained.  It came with being a slave.  Even after they broke, they would spend at least some time chained.  "See how obedient your sister is?  You declared yourself my slave as well, you should be following her example.  Her word actually means something, I wonder if your does?"  That was what this show was about really, making Aliana see a better example, how far her sister would go as a slave.  He was still considering whether or not to take it further.  Though his lust was still satisfied at the moment, after taking both of their virginities.

• Love 1

Aliana bit her lower lip and said, “yes, yes you’re right… I did say that… I’ll listen, I will…” Aliana seemed desperate to get the general’s hands off of her sister. “Look, I see the way you look at me… just please, I’ll pledge myself do you, I’ll do what’s we you want, just please leave my sister alone… you already raped her… just stop…. Please….”

• Love 1

The point had been made for now, unfortunately, he would not honor that deal.  But there was a 'compromise' that would go a little more in that direction.  "You both belong belong to me.  I will do whatever I want with either of you, but if you follow her example better, perhaps I will give you considerably more attention than her.  You do appeal to me more than her, as a woman."  Aliana knew the ultimate goal, by the time he was done with them, they would both be like the other girl.  She was clinging to a false hope that she could avoid it.  He would do numerous things to make both understand that.

He looked at Lilana.  "Let your sister prove her seriousness.  Unchain her.  Though if she tries to run, you will be the one punishing her."  He warned both of them, his threat to have one sister whip was real.  Lilana walked over, with the key she had been given and unchained her sister.  "Show that you mean it.  Come take your sister's place, show some of her enthusiasm."  It was a useful experiment, Aliana was not bound by the oath, but she was still his slave, and he intended her to act like it.  To get used to one of her duties.

• Love 1

Alia frowned as he spoke to her, she knew she would not give up entirely on her sister but it was still worth a shot. This was the most she couldn’t do at least take a majority of the duties he wanted them to fulfill so that she wouldn’t. She watched as her sister came over and felt as she removed the chains. She was free, finally thought she knew that running and fighting was out of the question. She then looked up at the general and gave a nod. She got up and then walked over to him and sat on his lap. “I’m here to serve you…”

• Love 1

The general took Aliana into her arms as Lilana took a seat near where she had been chained, watching, but not too closely.  "I want enthusiasm, show me what you would do if you wanted this."  There was a price for letting Lilana have less of it.  He wanted Aliana to really get into this, at least pretend to like this as much as she genuinely would later.  Like with Lilana, he did not know how far this would go, but maybe he would take her to bed shortly.  He kissed her forcefully, expecting her to respond properly, both to kiss and to make any other reaction she might if he was a man she desired.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at the general, blushing a little at his response but gave a nod. If he wanted enthusiasm she would give it to him, anything to protect her sister. As he kissed her, she was hesitant at first but soon she began to lower her defenses and began to kiss him back, soon she began to do so very passionately while continuing to sit on his lap, her leg brushing against his crotch.

• Love 1

Aliana was doing good for now.  He did not expect this to be the breaking point, but it might inch a little.  Each time she did it, might push her a little more, at first pretending, but gradually starting to really enjoy it more and more.  To desire him more and more.  He unhooked her top, letting it fall to  the floor.  He waited for a bit to see if she undressed him at all.  He wanted her to treat him like a lover, as if she had been in love her previous general.  She would never love a man in the way she had hoped, but she would learn to love him eventually.  He ran his hand up and down her leg while they kissed, she could feel him growing harder.

• Love 1

Alia continued to kiss her master and could feel as he unhooked and removed her too, making her feel her upper body exposed. She figured she would do the same and began to disrobe him, unhooking it and soon she began to remove his top as well. This was all a test and she would show him and prove to him how well of a slave she could be.

• Love 1

That was the goal of the goal of course.  Though she still had to be taught to truly love it, love him, this was a step in that direction.  He decided to try something different, to make her do the work for few minutes.  He pulled back from the kiss to instruct her.  “Pull my pants down, undress, ride me here.”  She would have sex with him again, this time in a way where she was doing all the movement, to make her again realize that she enjoyed the feeling at least of having sex with him, in a way that felt less like he was forcing her, even if it was at his command.

• Love 1

She looked at him and then gave a small nod. She was going to make her do the work, she could see that. She was making her pleasure herself in a way, making her see that she did like the pleasure. She got off of him, removing his pants and then began to undress herself completely now. She then looked at his hardened cock. She got back on top of him, facing him and then began to lower herself onto his cock. She immediately let out a loud moan as it penetrated her. She then began to ride him, moving up and down his cock, trying to resist the urge to moan but she couldn’t help it. She moaned.

• Love 1

The important thing was she was not hesitating.  Lilana was completely obedient due to her oath, it looked like going light on Lilana was apparently a key to making Aliana almost as obedient.  He was sure she still hated him, but she was at least acting like a good slave.  Doing what she was told without complaint, and no hesitation to have enthusiastic sex with him.  He put his hands on her hips, but let her do the movement.  His breath getting deeper, pleased at her technique and the sounds that she was making.  She could not honestly claim it did not feel good.  That was one piece of the manipulation, the sisters would start to look forward to having sex with him, one pleasant thing as part of their duties.  Aliana was starting to learn, even if she did not want to admit it.

• Love 1

Aliana felt Honorious’ hands gripping her hips, her own hands rose up, clutching tightly onto his shoulders. If she had the strength, she would have began to choke him with her hands but she knew she had no chance of it. She continued to move up and down his cock, moaning out, hoping that her sister wasn’t watching her. Once again she didn’t want her to see her in her weakness.

• Love 1

Lilana was watching, though more out of the corner of her eye.  She did not particularly want to see her sister having sex under any circumstances, but at the same time wanted to support her, especially because this was being done for her sake.  Her sister was having sex with their master, so she did not have to.  It would be more insulting to ignore her sister, as she saw it.

The general actually thought it might have been a little cute if she tried to choke him, weak as she was.  But then, that probably deserved the whip, unless he told her to do it.  He closed his eyes, both as a sign that he knew she could not run or hurt him, and good it felt, feeling her ride him.  This was her chance, to have sex the way she wanted, she just had to pretend he was the man she wanted.  It time it would no longer be pretending.

• Love 1

What her master wanted was what he told her.  To do it as if she loved him.  He wanted it to feel natural, like something she might do on her own.  If speeding it up felt like something she genuinely would have done in those circumstances, he would be pleased with her.  If it felt she just trying to get it over with, she would be punished.  Of course, that being the case, it was not just about his orgasm, he expected her to do what she could, to ride him to her own.  For now he was pleased with her performance, but he was studying her every movement, judging whether it matched a woman who wanted this, wanted him.

• Love 1