The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

While a slave could not expect a reward, except for the extent they would eventually consider of this and approval as rewards, Alaina could at least expect not to be punished for this.  And just to have an easier night.  Part of the breaking process would be that there were times both sisters were randomly whipped for now reason, to use the pain to help break them.  They might be spared that for a bit too, if that would be a reward.

He wondered.  “…Getting close.”  He said with a pleased tone, and a purpose.  To give her time to reach her own climax, if that what she would have done in other circumstances, he eagerly waited to feel her reaction.

• Love 1

Was that enough to bring her to climax?  Would she have tried to do so with another man.  He could not be sure, but her movements still felt genuine.  He gripped her hips harder, still letting her control the pace.  She had to remember she was the one doing this, she was causing herself to feel what pleasure she did.  It would not be much longer, would she continue to increase the pace, try to get herself off.  It felt so good already, she did not have much time to do so, if she planned to.

• Love 1

She was definitely trying now, he could feel it.  He did not know if she did it intention, but her body wanted it.  Wanted to feel the orgasm he already gave her again.  If it was not at the same time it would be very close, and he would let her have it.  She was learning, a piece of her already wanted him, waited for ‘spiritual orgasm’ she would eventually feel, when she wanted to be his slave.  A physical one would do for now.  After an another moment of her new pace, he came inside her again, with a satisfying groan.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Her master just sat there for a moment, letting them both rest a bit, enjoy the afterglow.  But while he did not plan to fuck her again immediately, he needed some time to rest, he made Aliana think more about just what happened.  He kissed her again, same as before.  Partially as a continued test of her obedience and partially to see if she acted any different, any hint that her kiss was even slightly more genuine after that.

• Love 1

Aliana was weak, and feeling pleasure she could not ignore.  Her master felt it, she genuinely wanted it, just a little.  Both this kiss and the sex before.  She was one step closer to breaking.  Did she notice?  He let the kiss linger for a minute or two before pulling back.  “Get off, get dressed and go back to your place.”  He looked at Lilana.  “Chain your sister once she is back in her spot, then chain yourself.”  Lilana deferentially looked down.  “Yes, master.”  She waited for her to dress and come over to chain her as ordered.

• Love 1

Lilana put the chains on her sister, then on herself.  She watched their master dress and leave.  She did not know what to say.  Knowing her sister did not want to talk about what happened.  He did not force himself on her this time, though he did order, she moved completely on her own, but seemed to enjoy it.  But she did not want to ask.  Their silence was broken when a soldier walked in a dropped a bowl filled with some variety of food in the space between them.  "Dinner, for both of you."  He said then left.  The food was not the best, but did not look unappealing either.  But that was not surprising, being partially sex slaves, there was some desire for them to keep their figures, to be appealing to their master.

• Love 1

Aliana was silent. She wanted to talk to her sister. She wanted to tell her that she didn’t like what she did but, there was a part of her that did like it, a part of her that told her she was in denial. As the soldier dropped the good, Aliana looked at her sister and said, “y-you eat it… you could use it more than me…”

• Love 1

Lilana looked at her sister worriedly.  Neither of them could go hungry, they needed each other.  “Please eat, even you don’t want to after doing that, we both need to eat.”  She waited for her sister to take some of the food.  “I won’t eat until you start eating.”  She would let her sister decide if she wanted to talk about the sex, for now though, she made sure they both ate.  If they split it evenly, it would be a little less than they were used to, but neither of them were likely to go hungry.

• Love 1

Lilana slowly began to eat.  Taking her time, as it was something relatively positive she could distract herself with.  Though, now that it was dinner time, another concern was on her mind.  How would they sleep?  Would they just be left here, to lay on the ground?  Given something to lay on?  Or would their master take one or both of them to his bed?  The last option felt most likely.  And her sister seemed more likely if it was just one of them.  While she was sure her sister did not want her there as audience, being separated for the night felt even worse.  But she did not say anything abut that, not wanting to bother her sister with talk about how she might be having sex again soon.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to eat with her sister and she too was quiet as they did so. She didn’t want to talk about anything. Everything just felt so wrong and so messed up she didn’t want this. She didn’t want this for her sister. She hated how it was changing them. She just wanted to get out and be free, this thought even made some tears come out.

• Love 1

Lilana could not blame her sister for her tears.  She was scared too and sad.  How long would it take?  For them to end up like the other girl?  Was it as inevitable as Aliana said, that their only hope was for an outside force to save them.  Was the girl really telling the truth, that they would eventually feel a moment of bliss that made them want to be slaves.  She tried to suppress any curiosity over what that moment might actually feel like.  Something so wrong could not feel so good, could it?  Though her sister seemed to imply it would get much worse before then, that slave girls were truly broken.  A moment of utter despair being turned into complete bliss.  She was terrified of becoming that, desperately hoped not to.  But how could she not be a little curious.  That was not something she could tell her sister though, not the way she was.  The important thing was it was just a curiosity, not something she wanted.

• Love 1

What was she supposed to do?  Lilana swore her oath in an attempt to make things easier for both of them.  Maybe it had in that moment, but did it make things worse.  She was a little worried now.  If her understanding of how it worked was right, how close was her to breaking.  This seemed fast.  She had hoped they still had some time and that being together would slow it down.  But was Aliana closer than she appeared?  It was probably impossible to know.  The moment was probably unpredictable, except that guessed it would come built on another moment of great pressure, pleasure or pain, sex or torture.  It was probably dangerous to think too much about it, but her sister’s despair made it harder to ignore.  What could she say though?  Anything that might comfort her sister even a little?

• Love 1

Aliana was approaching one breakdown, whether it would lead to her undergoing the other, becoming like the other girl, was another question.  What would happen if Aliana broke significantly before her?  Would she try to pull her along, try to convince her to join her.  Lilana stopped eating, curled up into the fetal position.  No longer able to hide the worry on her face.  The one comfort they had was each other, but if one broke before the other, that was a separation of sorts.  Should she start to give up too? If there was no mistake, wouldn’t it be better to go through it together?  That girl seemed happy, if her sister did not have strength left to fight, how could she?

• Love 1

Aliana blinked and looked over at her sister, frowning as she saw her get into that position. She knew that her actions had made her like this. She tried desperately to reach out to her to try to comfort her. She didn’t want this for her. She didn’t want her to be a slave. She wanted her to live a normal life. It seemed like what was really breaking Aliana was the fate of her sister more than her own fate.

• Love 1

Lilana shook herself out of her worry, pulled herself at least a little back from the edge.  She reached out, taking her sister’s hand.  “…Sorry.  I know this awful for you too.  I’m not going tell you not to cry.  But it’s scary.  If nothing happens to help us, how long do we have?  I can’t help but wonder.  It’s scarier to think about what happens if one of us snaps, but not the other.”  It would be easy to just give up, try to find a way to become like that girl faster.  Easier, but scary.  Would either of them really be the same people after that?  That girl’s way of thinking was so hard to understand.  There was a little temptation, but she did not want it, especially since it seemed irreversible.

• Love 1

Aliana took her sister’s hand and interlocked their fingers. “I know… I know sis… it’s scary for me too… there’s nothing I can do sis… I’m weak… I can’t fight back, I can’t escape with you… I can’t protect you…” she said as tears began to stream down her face. “I don’t want to lose you sis…. I don’t want this for you…” she said to her sister. “All we have to do is hold o to each other. Try your hardest and I will try mine. I’ll try and protect you for how long I can… I don’t care if I break… I’ll do it if it means protecting you a little bit longer… at least until help arrives… please try to hold on…”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1