The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana nodded at her sister’s words and would run her shoulder a little. She knew that it was hard for her but this is who they were now, she would have to understand that.

”I wanted to talk to you about Master…. about Vanoia.” Unlike her sister, there was no hesitance when Aliana spoke of the general.

”Liliana, this might be a little hard to hear but. There is no one coming to save us, nor is there no way for us to escape. This is who we are now. We are citizens and slaves of Vanoria. We must both serve them. I will serve them in battle and with pleasure while you will serve them with the latter. I do not want to fight against them any longer sister. This is who I am now. I am a slave of Vanoria and you are too. I will serve our master and anyone else however they see fit,” she spoke to her sister with confidence words, not stopping or stuttering in between.

• Love 1

The way her sister said 'master' twisted Lilana's stomach a little.  It was what she feared most.  They had managed to brainwash even her sister.  Her fear that the process was inevitable was reinforced.  Aliana should have been one of the hardest to corrupt.  She was silent for a moment.  Not sure how to react.  Betrayed and abandoned by the last family she had left.  "...What did they do to you?...Listening to your voice, you sound like the other girl...like you genuinely admire them.  Think they are better than you?"  She wanted to understand what Aliana was thinking, how she switched so drastically.  It was not just today of course, she had watched them wear her down.  Though this morning she still seemed to hate the idea.

She was upset, but Aliana knew her little sister.  How much Liliana respected, admired, trusted her.  If they talked long enough, Lilana was likely to understand, follow her sister down any path she chose.  Even one as wrong as this.

• Love 1

Aliana frowned a little when she heard Liliana’s response but it did not surprise her. She knew that it would definitely come as a shock considering how she had talked this morning and before then. She let out a sigh and began to explain.

”I have been hanging out with that girl a little actually. She is a rather nice person. As for Vanoria, I do admire them. They are better than me. They beat me in battle sister. They are superior to me, to our kingdom. They conquered and defeated us. You saw what happened when I tried to fight back against the general. There is nothing I can do, they are just too powerful. The only think I… we can do is to give in to them, accept our new life. I have seen the wonders of pleasure and being a slave and I am willing to accept this… all I ask is for you to join me as well.”

• Love 1

There was nothing but honesty in Aliana’s voice.  Lilana could tell, there was no reluctance, she was not being forced.  She truly believed every word she said.  It created a gnawing doubt, deep in her heart.  What if her sister was right?  Wasn’t this a reality of war?  Especially for women, to be taken by the victors.  “….You are okay with it?  You are not a forced wife, not even a concubine…you are happy to be considered property?”  She wanted to know just how far gone her old sister was.  Who had she become?  Who was Lilana in danger of becoming?   To remain with her sister, retain that sisterly love, Aliana could probably convince her with a little more talking.  Neither of them wanted to lose the other.

• Love 1

Aliana would see that she was starting to make a little bit of progress with her sister. She would nod at her questions saying, “yes, I am fine with it. I am fine being property. We may be slaves but, the pleasure you get out of being a slave feels so good. You felt it didn’t you? Doesn’t it feel good when our master uses you? Today I got the chance to be used by others around the camp as well. The way they use you and treat you, it just feels so good. It makes mr just want to do it more and more, to experience it more. If we give in and become slaves, we can experience this pleasure all the time.”

• Love 1

Was that it?  Her sister got addicted to the pleasure of sex?  That was all it took?  No, deep down, as a soldier, the defeat probably broke her pride too.  Deep down, she might have felt they were superior to her, for defeating her.  They were stronger, that much was sure.  But she had fully committed to them being a superior ‘race’, as her sister seemed to believe now.  “…What do you feel about him now, about master?  What will you do when he returns?”  She was not quite ready to answer what she felt about sex yet.  But what did her sister think now about the man who owned her as property?  If she was really okay being property, what did she feel about her owner.  Lilana could guess to an extent, but wanted to hear her sister say it in her own words.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at her sister’s question and answered, “I will do what he wants, when he wants it, no matter what it is. I will be loyal to him. I will be his. I will serve him however he wants. When he gets back here, I will beg him to break me. I want to be his. I do not care anymore. The only thing I have left is being his slave.”

• Love 1

Aliana was already past the point of no return, wasn’t she?  Nothing could convince her to believe anything else anymore?  The process was not quite done, but all that was left was to make her current feelings even stronger.  It was frightening, her sister was almost a new person.  Was she even a person anymore?  Cattle?  A thing?  A living object?  Could a willing slave be considered completely human anymore?

She thought all these things.  But it was still her sister.  Her sister wanted her to follow her path.  And a growing piece of her wanted to follow.  But she did not feel the same way.  “…I don’t agree with the things you are saying…but I want to.  Teach me.  Do anything you need.  Hurt me if you have to.  Let master hurt me.  Anything.  Don’t hold back.  They said despair came before pleasure.  Maybe it is necessary.  When master comes back…Let’s feel that moment the girl talked about.  When we give in completely, together.”  She was giving permission to do anything necessary.  Even the current Aliana might find that hard.  But if it was necessary it was worth, temporary torture that would lead to bliss.  Was one sister mercilessly hurting the other the key both needed?  It was something to at least consider.

• Love 1

At her sister’s words, Aliana would feel a smile form on her face. Her sister was finally willing to give it a try. She wanted to become a slave like she wanted. She wanted to follow in her footsteps. She would hug her sister tightly saying, “thank you…” she then looked at her into her eyes and said, “what happens next is for the best… remember that… we may become slaves, we may have to hurt each other, but we are still sisters. I love you sister, and I will never stop wanting to protect you. When master comes back, we will tell him how we fell, tell him to finally break us and make us his own.”

• Love 1

Aliana was willing to do it, it seemed.  She had to prepare.  This might require genuine torture.  “…I’m ready.  Don’t let any of my reactions stop you.  I asked for this, and won’t hold it against you…”.  Of course they still had to wait for their master’s return.  “You asked what I felt about sex a little while ago.  I did with master a few times while you were out.  I did not enjoy it like you seem to now.  But I tried my best to please him.  That is our duty now…I did not hate it though, it was not like when they took my virginity.”  There was some pleasure.  She could not deny it.  But it was complicated by her feelings.  That she had not become like her sister yet.  She had felt a little ashamed at the time, but her sister’s words had an impact on her, she felt it less now.

• Love 1

Aliana gave a small nod to her sister and spoke. She rubbed her shoulder saying, “I understand… I hated it as well before… but after last night and after today… I feel different about it now. It feels different for me. I’m sure in time you will learn to like it as well Lilana.”

• Love 1

Lilana figured it would be too hard to try to ask how it was different, to completely understand her sister’s current thought process.  It was something she had to be taught as well.  She was scared, both of how much it would hurt and how much she would change.  But she really wanted to feel it.  The moment it all made sense, and the aftermath.  To understand what it was like to be happy about being a slave.  To be attracted to her master and other Vanorians because they were better than her in every way.

”You should probably change before he arrives.”  She gestured to her chest, and the slave girl ‘uniform’.  “He finds your body very appealing, would like to see you showing it off.”  And now, unlike even this, Aliana wanted him to look at, find her attractive.  Lilana wondered if she would be jealous later.  Her sister was clearly his favorite.  She was a bonus that came with Aliana.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at the chest her sister pointed out to her and would give a nod at her. Getting up, she walked over and began to undress out of her armor and regular clothes. She then opened up the chest and began to change. The old her would have found it incredibly embarrassing and humiliating to wear something like this but the new her wanted to wear it, wanted to show off her body to her master. 

• Love 1

Lilana could see the pride in her sister, wearing that clothes.  Would Aliana even feel any shame walking around nude, at this point?  She was probably even proud of the brand, to show off she was now property.

Shortly after she finished changing, he returned.  Honorious looked over to the older sister.  His trophy.  He had a smug knowing smile on his lips.  “I’ve heard some interesting things from my soldiers.”  He was pleased to hear his orders had far more success than he expected.  He watched his slave, curious to see the new side of her.  How she might welcome her master back.  He wanted to see what she would do, without orders.  See how much she really changed.

• Love 1

As she finished changing, Aliana turned her head to see Honorious enter and would give a small nod to him. She would then approached him before falling onto her knees and lowered her head down to his feet, submitting to him.

”Yes, I have changed master. I now wish to serve you willingly. I will be loyal to do and do whatever is needed of me. I will serve you as both a soldier and a slave. I am ready to embrace you and your pleasure. I have spoken with my sister and tonight, I have one request to make to you. Please, break me, break us, make us completely into your slaves. Please, I beg of you,” Aliana told him, speaking confidently with no stutters or stops. She wanted him.

• Love 1

It was a drastic change. Aliana had almost given an oath like her sister had.  With an eagerness her sister lacked.  She was what he craved, a woman who was an enemy soldier that completely and willing surrendered herself to him.  The ultimate prize, more valuable than any foreign princess, someone who understood him better, fought and was beaten by him.

”Sounds like you truly want it.  Your sister still looks unenthusiastic.”  Lilana looked up.  “I do not think like my sister, master, but desire to.  Do whatever is necessary.” 

Honorious considered the request.  “I think it can be done tonight.  You are close enough.  Both of you are committed enough.  But are you ready to stain your hands in your sister’s blood? Make her scream and cry?  That may be necessary to make it happen tonight.”  He could order her to do it of course.  But the willingness would improve it for both of them.  The more vicious the better.  The pain for Lilana, the guilt and stress for Aliana, perhaps as he hurt Aliana.  That was the best chance of breaking them tonight.

• Love 1

Aliana remained on her knees and looked up at her master and would nod at his words.

”Yes, master. I am willing to do whatever it takes,” she told him. “I will do whatever is necessary. I serve under you, anything you says goes. I will do whatever I can to help my sister see things as I do. I want her to break together with me. I want her to be a slave like me and with me.”

• Love 1

Honorious nodded, walked to the door and gave instructions to the guard.  A moment later the trainer and priest returned.  The trainer giving a satisfied glance at Aliana, though he dared not focus on their earlier experience in the general’s presence, even if he had approved of it.  The trainer had brought a cart with various objects, for torture.  Not the ‘fun’ kind either.  No, Lilana had to suffer.  “Take your clothes off.”  Honorious ordered to Lilana, and she obeyed.  He then turned to Aliana.  “Go through the tools.  Pick whichever you want.  You have no orders, except do whatever is necessary and show no mercy.  Keep going until you feel it.  That ‘moment’, you keep hearing about.  Until your sister experiences the same. Prove your loyalty to me.”

As he said this, the priest chanted a spell over Lilana.  Much like the spell earlier cast on Aliana.  Mostly prevent too much bleeding, but would do nothing to lessen the pain, of any scaring.  “Your sister is prepared.  I shall remain to witness the holy moment, when both of you feel your souls transformed.  Your souls enslaved to your master.”  To him this truly was a holy moment.  Slavery was approved by the gods themselves, the final process was a blessing and as previously mentioned, almost comparable to their souls experiencing an orgasm.

• Love 1

Aliana watched as the trainer and priest entered with the various instruments of torture. She then listened to her master’s words and would nod at him. She would be the do the torturing. The old her would have protested this but, this is what she had to do in order to covert her sister as well.

Once the spell had been casted, Aliana looked over the various tools and decided to start with the one that looked the most tame, a paddle. It would hurt and cause damage if she used it long enough, all of them would though she figured this would be a good one to start with.

Moving over to her sister, she would roughly push her down, bending her over their master’s bed. She then rose her arm high into the air and brought the paddle down hard, smacking her sister’s ass. She then let the pain she felt linger for a moment before sacking her again and then again and again.

• Love 1

The three men remained silent for now.  The trainer was disappointed she started so tame.  That would not accomplish it.  But as long as Aliana worked her way up it was fine.  If this helped Aliana get into it, it was for the best. Honorious for now would simply watch, curious to see how Aliana got into it.  Of course she needed to feel discomfort with it as well, which was only likely with more severe tools, but he would let her start small.

Lilana was prepared as she could be for anything.  She let out a soft yelp as she was bent down.  She grit her teeth. She knew this would hurt, though not as much as other things.  She twitched and let out squeal of pain as it struck her, more intense as her sister continued to strike her.  Over and over, just below the brand on display.  It made her think of that, of the pride she would feel it in when the night was over.  To be like her sister, showing off to her sister was nothing but property.

• Love 1

Aliana would continue to bring the paddle down on her sister’s bottom, alternating between her cheeks as well as sometimes smacking in the middle. She would continue for a while until her sister’s butt was bright red and stinging. The squeals ran throughout the tent and into Aliana’s mind. She did not enjoy hearing them though she kept reassuring herself that this is what she had to do. Once she was sure that the paddle had served its purpose, it was time to move in.

Aliana would loon through the tools of torture once more before her hand found and connected with the handle of a whip. She looked a little scared and uncertain that she wanted to use this. Did she really wish to do this to her sister? She had to block out those thoughts for now. This is what she had to do. Walking back over to her sister bent over the bed, Aliana would raise her hand high above her head and then brought it down, whipping her sister’s back. She would then whip her again and again. She would whip her on her back, and her butt, over and over again leaving bruises, welts and tearing skin, causing bleeding. She was hurting her sister right now but, it was what she wanted, what they all wanted, what had to be done.

• Love 1

That had more potential.  It was not impossible that would be enough, if Aliana kept it up long enough, though it was possible to go even more drastic.  The tears began to flow, as the whip struck.  A pain more intense than before.  A pain like her sister felt before.  Her own sister whipping her, like the slave she had become.  This was the life to look forward to.  They were told before the pain would never completely go away.  If they displeased their master, they could expect this.  Sometime he might even hurt them just because he wanted to.  To remind them they were slaves.

This was life she could expect?  Would their master go even further, torturing them just because?  Would he order the two of them to hurt each other?  Aliana said she would absolutely anything for him.  Would she do the same, make her sister cry and scream just because she was told to?  She was sobbing now, after numerous strikes, screaming each time it impacted her.  Feeling the skin break, the blood.

The priest silently watched.  Approvingly.  It would still take some time, but this was the despair they need.  It was like pleasure in a sense.  Slower, but it was slowly building towards the spiritual ‘orgasm’ for both of them.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to raise her hand and bring it down, whipping her sister more and more. She listened to her screams, listened to her cries and sobs. She had never heard her sister like this, always did everything in her power to protect her sister and make her never have to feel an or cry like this, yet here she was making her sister cry.

She was stop briefly, listening to her sister’s sobs. She wanted to stop. She wanted to told her sister and let her know that everything was fine. She wanted to drop the drop and comfort her, making her stop cry, do anything to make this stop, however none of that happened.

What happened was that the thoughts were pushed from her head and once more Aliana rose her hand and brought it down, continuing to whip her sister over and over and over again

• Love 1

There was some uncertainty, if Aliana would break under the pressure.  She passed the test though.  Both were committed to it.  It was going to be slower than sex, the buildup different.  But it was slowly coming for both of them.  This was a piece of it.  Both realizing they could and would hurt each other if they had to or were told to.  Their bond might feel like it was breaking in the moment, but in the end it would only be stronger.  United by their shared experience and loyalty to the same master.

That fear was gnawing at Lilana.  If Honorious randomly told Aliana to kill her right now, just on a whim…would she do it.  It would be the ultimate test of her loyalty.  Might almost break her, but in the moment, remembering her sister’s previous words, she truly believed her sister would choose their master over her.  That fear, with the whipping, there was a small crack in her mind.  She inched a step closer to the girl she was meant to be

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

As she continued to whip at her sister ‘a body, Aliana would feel nothing. She began to feel no remorse. She would feel the cracks inside of herself as well. She did not care how much she was hurting her sister, did not care how much she screamed or cried. She would stop whipping her and flipped her around in the bed, looking at her face a mess with tears.

Aliana would continue to stare at her before dropping the whip and then moved over to her sister and crawled on top of her. She looked down at her, staring into her eyes and then reached out with her hands, wrapping them around Lilana’s neck and began to squeeze tightly. She stared into her sister’s eyes with an uncaring look. She would squeeze tighter and tighter, choking her sister until she was right on the edge, on the brink of passing out before finally letting go.

• Love 1