Challenge 15: Pick Two

THE CHALLENGE

For this challenge, pick two characters and put them together in a lewd scene. Maybe you always wanted to see two canon characters go at it, or an OC you developed + someone from a manga, movie, anime, tv show... When I used this to try to write first date scenes, I'd pick two people from online personal ads that sounded like either a perfect or terrible match and see if I could write a believable first date.

If any other inspiration fails or you want a weirdly limiting list of options, I've put together a list of characters from random name, profession, and backstory generators below - pick two and go!

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, 06 May, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • ~2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 500 EcchiCredits

Some Characters you could use if you have zero ideas or inspiration (and weirdly, now I want to write a story where all of these people end up involved somehow)

1. Aiden Poole - a prominent newscaster with abnormal urges and a reputation to protect
  2. Zachary Price - an exotic dancer who will do anything for a buck
  3. Keiran Poole -a student filmmaker with big dreams hoping to get his big break
  4. Enzo Colon - a bus driver, was a prominent member of a profession before emigrating and starting a new life, misses his family who were all executed because of the secret he must protect
  5. Spencer Anderson - a successful lawyer who engages strangers in conversation and then throws money at them to see if they'll do whatever weird thing crosses his mind based on what he learns about them
  6. Courtney Wilson - sells pottery but is secretly studying necromancy and having much success
  7. Paitya Ochoa - a mercenary who has killed more people than she has slept with
  8. Emily Grant - an astronaut and scientist, secretly brought something alive and inhuman back with her from her last trip into space by hiding it within her own body
  9. Madeleine Ramsey - a socialite and influencer who lives in the spotlight but just wants a real connection with someone
  10. Seraphina Dreamweaver - a fortune teller and psychic, she already knows how this all turns out

• Senior Staff

Spoiler

large.1xby7mY.jpg.fbe4acd6fd74cc6fef96f0

Felicia Quinn

emhX4lq.jpg

Kevin Sampson

Content Warning: Rape, violence, misogyny

Spoiler

“Listen, asshole, I’m not leaving without my money!” I barked furiously at the blonde jock from across the room. My voice was carried across the living room thanks to the after-party silence. A few guests were still around to help clean up, but I wasn’t going to just quietly leave with my head down. Somehow I knew Kevin was going to try and pull this shit the moment he tried to pull that “I’ll pay you after the show” bullshit with me. It’s why I demanded half of the payment upfront, but he’s been short with me ever since. Like hell was I going to set up a whole private concert for his little party for a measly $75. The only thing that angered me more than his refusal to pay up was his response.

“Be my guest,” he chuckled. “Feel free to share my bed, too~”

How the hell was I supposed to respond to that? Those who were staying behind to help clean, boys and girls, only laughed along, especially when they saw my flustered face. It wasn’t something I’d ever been on the receiving end of before, and I wasn’t about to let that stick.

“I’ll kick your ass, you son of a bitch.” I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I was ready to charge him with full force if he continued to try me.

Kevin just continued to chuckle as he set the garbage bag he was carrying on the ground beside him. He stood upright and faced me. Was he… actually willing to fight me? I’d been known to beat up boys bigger than me in elementary school. Most guys were afraid of me, they didn’t want to get beaten up by a girl. Obviously, everybody started to gather around, talking among themselves and laughing. “No way this is happening,” “are they actually gonna fight?” “Dude, Quinn’s about to beat his ass, look at her.”

“What are you gonna do, huh? Fight me? Little christian girl’s gonna beat me up?” His comment only spurred the crowd on with more jokes and murmurs, I didn’t care. I was about to repeat a message I’d sent several times before: You don’t fuck with Felicia Quinn. I was seeing red by this point. I used every ounce of strength in my legs to lunge toward him faster than I’d ever run in my life, throwing my entire body weight into my fist pointed straight at his stomach. But somehow, the punch never collided. I could only remember a single flash where I’d somehow wound up behind up and he’d grabbed the arm I’d tried to punch him with from the side. Suddenly, I was pressed against the wall. No, pinned. My back was to Kevin and I could feel his crotch against my ass. My right arm was yanked to my left side painfully, and every time I tried to struggle against him, he’d twist it causing me to scream.

“Fuck! Let me go! Fucking coward!!” The crowd had evolved into outright cheering. There was more cheering than at the concert I’d put on before. At some point, everybody had started recording with their phones. There was no telling where this was going. Probably to snapchat stories and the like. I wasn’t gonna live this down anytime soon.

“Coward?” He mocked. “It’s just you and me, no weapons, no backup, a totally fair fight, bitch.”

“Don’t fucking call me a bit- AAH!” He twisted my arm as I tried to protest, interrupting my demand with a forced scream. I tried to kick at him but his legs had mine locked in place. My left arm was trapped behind my right arm.

“You’re a bitch, Felicia. That’s all you are.”

“Shut the hell- GYAAH DAMMIT!” He twisted my arm again. By this point tears were forming in my eyes. No way was this bastard about to make me cry…!

“The truth is, I think your performance wasn't even worth the $75 I already paid.”

“That’s not what we agreed on!”

“It’s what I’m deciding. I mean come on, you don’t even have a band. All you did was bring an amp and play a few songs. You didn’t even dress nice.” Dress nice!? What the hell did my clothes have to do with anything!?

“But don’t worry,” he continued, leaning closer to my ear as he spoke, “I know a way you can earn that extra $75.” In that moment, something came over me unlike anything I’d ever felt before… I wasn’t angry so much anymore, this was something different. It was… fear…? This wasn’t the same fear like when I was a kid and my dad would yell at me for breaking something. Nor was it the same fear as what I’d feel whenever I’d disappointed Gina… This was something completely different. Something primal. I felt like prey in a predator’s claws. And that’s when I realized exactly what was happening while the crowd continued to cheer and record, laughing at my humiliation.

“F-forget it- AAH!!” I muttered, but again, my arm was twisted. This time it was far more terrifying. I panicked. “No! Let me go! Let me go!!”

“Shut it, bitch. I’m about to show you your place. You think everyone’s afraid of you, but nobody is. You’re just a girl, you see.” With his free hand, he’d reached down and slid it between the wall and my crotch. “And I’m about to show you exactly what that means.”

I couldn’t stop him. I was completely powerless. I knew this sort of thing happened, I had no idea it was so openly accepted. People were still standing around, recording, even other women. They saw nothing wrong with what was happening right now. They were only laughing at me and cheering him on. It suddenly dawned on me why Gina was so upset with me when I didn’t take that debate assignment on women’s equality seriously. Nobody had ever seen me as a girl before. I was always just one of the guys. But now that I was being set apart…

“No, no! Don’t!”

“But I thought you wanted your $75?”

“Please! It’s okay! You can keep it! You can keep it!”

“Oh, so it’s gonna be like that now, is it? See, when I was told about a girl who could do a concert for us, I was expecting someone a little sexier… showing a little more skin, you know?”

“I-I’m sorry…!” Dammit, why was I apologizing?

“You’re sorry?” He laughed again, along with the crowd.

“Take her clothes off!” “Make her suck your dick!” “Spit on her!” were just some of the many requests from our new audience. I wasn’t the star of the show at all anymore. Just an accessory to Kevin’s little performance. And he was drinking up every moment.

“I think the party’s gonna go on just a little bit longer, don’t you?”

“Please, no, no, god, please…” I pleaded with him desperately. He seemed to take some degree of pity on me because he’d stopped twisting my arm. But he still wasn’t happy with my protests.

“You’re my bitch now, do you understand?”

“Y-yes…” He twisted my arm again. 

“Yes what?”

“Aah! I’m your bitch! I’m your bitch!” I cried out through tears. I couldn’t believe what I’d been reduced to in only a matter of seconds. Every ounce of pride was gone and he’d hardly done anything to me yet. But he was more than satisfied to hear my surrendering words.

“Good girl. And next time, you’ll come free of charge, right?”

“M-hmm… AHH!” Another arm twist. What the hell did I do this time!?

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir! Yes sir!”

“And you’ll wear something sexier next time?”

“Yes sir! Yes sir! Please let me go!”

“I’ll let you go when I want to.”

“Y-yes sir!”

He just held me there for another several seconds of painful silence. I was left alone in my head going over everything that had just happened and everything that would happen going forward. Everybody at school was going to know about this. This wasn’t just going to change my interactions with Kevin. Everyone was going to start treating me like this… I wasn’t going to be one of the guys anymore… no, maybe I never was… maybe this whole time nobody was afraid of me, everybody just wanted to be on my good side for other reasons… maybe everyone just saw me as a girl from the very beginning and only wanted me in bed. And now that one guy has been successful, so many more are going to be emboldened.

Finally, he released his grip and I just crumpled to the ground. I was relieved. I thought it was over. But when I looked up, I was met not just by the face of Kevin peering down at me with an inflated ego, but he’d unzipped his pants and revealed his cock. I gulped but didn’t dare protest.

“My friends here want some entertainment. Better not keep them waiting.”

I couldn't believe that was all the instruction I needed to know exactly what to do. Every fiber of my being was screaming at me not to give in, yet here I was, on my hands and knees, giving a blowjob right in front of a crowd of boys and girls who were cheering, recording, mocking me, and talking about passing me around like a blunt. All the while, I was just a scared damsel in distress waiting to be rescued. But nobody was going to rescue me. I guess this is just the way the world saw me... I hated every single one of the assholes in this room, but I couldn't do anything in the moment but give in... I'm sorry, Gina...

By the end of the night, I was a mess. My clothes were torn, cum was in my hair. None of the guys in the crowd ever got involved, nobody came to help me. I was staying the night, too... There was no way I could get up and walk out after everything that had just happened... the scene just played over and over in my head and I became more and more resigned to them every time... maybe tomorrow I'll see Gina... maybe I'll get help... maybe... but no matter what I did, it was clear my life would never be the same again...

One of the characters here is Su-Chi Uomizu, my 20+ year old first ever RP character, the girl in my profile picture (part of the RP setting in my signature). A demi-goddess, daughter of an evil god, with quite a lot of blood on her hands. The other is Canata a demon girl I have used or will use, in several different RPs, (https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/image/64159-dark-magic-girl/). This is half crossover, half alternate universe version of her original story. It is going to be dark, like my last one, will see if it wins again.

Has some violence/death, without much detail, fxf with temporary futa,

"That's right, Su-Chi. Show them how weak they are, the vermin they are. Just like Lord Urbanus said." The demon girl's sweet yet bloodthirsty voice reached into the girl's soul. That was how she got her, the girls in this dorm room cut down, how many had that been? They had worked their way down the hall, doing this in one room after another. She had never done anything like this, but the shock of the night had changed her, made her into this. She was a daughter of a god. A god who had an ancient grudge against both humanity and the other gods. This was to be a message to them, that he had partially freed himself from his imprisonment in Hell, and he had found a champion, his daughter, to unleash his wrath.

There was something about that revelation and the words he used, he twisted her into a dark version of who she had been. She never would have even considered this before, but she already killed so many. So many whose only crimes were being human, in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was another cause too, her accomplice, this girl who only looked human, from the depths of Hell, who was having so much fun.

Canata looked over the bodies, joyfully giggling, then embraced Su-Chi from behind. "...It felt good didn't? The cutting, the stabbing, watching their eyes go dim?" The whispers in her ear, she could lie to herself. She felt free, felt like true herself that deep down she had been waiting for this. She looked at the blood soaked sword in her hand. "...I can't stop..." She admitted, she wanted to do more, see more blood.

The demon girl had different ideas though, she began tearing Su-Chi's clothes off, while groping between her legs and her small chest, causing the girl to moan. "You really are one of us..." Canata said with a smile. "We are not done, but that doesn't mean we can't take a break to play." She pushed Su-Chi onto one of the beds, that belonged to one of the dead girls lying on the floor.

Su-Chi gave into a lust, if not love, she felt for the demon girl. To be at her side, she would prove herself, that she was a worthy daughter of Canata's lord, the dark god who fathered her. She did not care about the blood under her, the bodies around her. They were just humans, she focused on kissing and groping the girl above her, who did the same. Canata loved seeing more and more of this side of Su-Chi, deep down she was a killer, merciless.

They were making love, surrounded by death. Canata pulled back, dug her tongue into Su-Chi's crotch, left her moaning until she came. Filled with desire, she pulled up, twisted around, to begin scissoring. They both rubbed themselves against the other intensely. This was a school where casual sex was an everyday, accepted thing. Almost to the point of free use. These two were better than the rest though. They were special. They were having sex with each other because they were so alike, no one else was like them,

Their names would soon be spoken with fear. Almost looked at as monsters, and by human standards maybe they were. Su-Chi was learning to associate sex with this side of her as well. Neither of them made any effort to be quiet. They moaned loudly as they ground against each other, until they eventually orgasmed.

At this point they were making love, almost in mockery of those they already killed. This time Su-Chi laid on top of Canata, kissing her deeply, grinding against her. She realized something, she was a daughter of a god, this girl, she could make this girl belong to her. Canata felt the shift, the aggression. She loved it, wanted Su-Chi to show her desire. Make her hers.

Su-Chi drew on the supernatural, divine, power she only recently became aware of, pining her to the bed, her hands gripping tight enough it would have crushed human arms. She was the child of a god, she should be capable of much more, but she was just learning this. About herself, about her power.

Subconscious desire, led to reflexive use of her power. A way to make the girl more hers. Su-Chi felt it, the shaft growing in her crotch. Canata felt it too, felt it grow and press against her. With a blush she looked into Su-Chi's eyes. "Do it. Take me." Su-Chi accepted the invitation, plunging in. Her size adjusted to fill Canata, the proper size to make her squeal, as the girl fucked her like a man. It felt so good. They did it repeatedly, missionary, doggy, Canata bent over a table. Just to be extra perverse once she laid over one of the bodies, as Su-Chi took her ass.

They went at it over and over. Su-Chi's seed oozing out of both holes. It was too soon to say for sure, but she would not be surprised if she was carrying Su-Chi's child. A divine child, who shared her god's blood. If she did not already have such a child, she dreamed to have it later. Each time they had done it, Canata felt herself belong to Su-Chi even more. Of course both also served Su-Chi's father, but the two of them had a new bond.

Su-Chi still considered Canata a teacher of sorts, a guide to the darkness she was beginning to fall into. Canata looked at her with loving eyes, to the degree a demon had such. She grasped Su-Chi's hand. "You are what I've dreamed of. Follow my advice and your name will be a name of terror throughout the world. Even the gods in heaven will cower, between you, your father...our children." The two silently looked each other in the eyes, the images of what Canata said forming in her mind...and children. She had not really thought about that, but it was certainly possible. The terror they would unleash excited her, and they were not done yet. Much more blood would be spread tonight...a 'massacre' that would not be forgotten for many years.

• Love 1

Before beginning, please note that I do not, in any way, classify myself as any good at writing these kind of scenes.

Anyway, the characters in question are two OCs I made up for this scenario.  On one end, we have Kurtis, a sword for hire who hates teaming up with parties due to events in his past.  As much as I'd love to explore his past and why he's so against partying up with other people, I have a 2k word limit blocking me.  Then there's Erika, the mage in the party Kurtis teamed up with for a mission, who wants to repay the man for saving her life during the job.

"There you are!  I've been looking all over for you!"

Deep in the forest, Kurtis had been in the middle of looking over his weapons while he sat under a tree when a woman's voice rang out.  He let out a sigh when the sight of a blonde haired woman stepped towards him.  From what he recalled, she was the mage in the party he had been working on a job with.  While Kurtis hated working in a party, the pay was too good to ignore, even if it meant working with a group.  Among them, he found the woman standing over him with her hands on her hips the most annoying of all.

"What gives?  Why'd you go wandering off by yourself?  The others are all back at the camp," the woman, Flora, asked.  Kurtis looked away from her,  He didn't want to entertain her nonsense, especially since their ties would be severed upon collecting their reward from town the next day.  When he noticed no sign of her going away, he finally answered her.

"Because we have no reason to be together anymore.  The job's done, so all I need to do is get my cut and be on my way," Kurtis simply answered.  Even with the dim light of the single lantern he had brought along, Kurtis could clearly see the frown on the woman's face.  He had figured he had just spoken facts.  In order to drive the point home, he continued.  "We only joined up because of the danger level of the mission.  Hell, you even got yourself killed once or twice yourself.  Being with you people will just hold me back,"

"Do you...not like parties?" Flora asked after a moment of silence.

"I hate them," Kurtis simply answered.  The conversation died and Flora's arms fell to her sides, yet she made no attempt to leave Kurtis alone.  The woman moved a hand to her chest and took a deep breath before she returned her attention to Kurtis.

"Actually, I came for another reason too.  To be honest, I'm a bit glad you came over here all by yourself.  I, um...I wanted to thank you," Flora said.

"Thank me?  For what?"

"Do you remember when that demon attacked me and the others were distracted?  You came in and saved me," Flora answered, smiling as she recalled the scenario during the battle.  "To be honest, you looked more like a gallant knight than some sword for hire at that time.  So, I figured I wanted to reward you.  You know, to show I appreciate you saving my life," she went on.

"I'm getting paid for this job.  I don't need some reward from you of all people," Kurtis said, returning his attention to checking his equipment, but Flora was quick to shout back at him.

"It's not about the job!" Flora said, lowering herself to the forest floor and putting her hands on the sides of Kurtis' face.  When he turned his gaze to her, he noticed she was blushing.  "I...I'm doing this because I want to.  It's not because of the job.  We could die at any time in this line of work, you know.  I just..." Flora paused partway through her sentence and slowly moved away from Kurtis.  She bit her lip, realizing her words weren't getting through the man's thick skull.  At that moment, something her magic teacher taught her ran through her mind.  Nodding to herself, she slowly removed her shirt, tossing it onto the ground.  She smiled a bit as she watched Kurtis staring at her chest.  Her shirt had made her large breasts look smaller.  Now that she knew she had his interest, she decided to drive it home.  She moved towards him slowly, reaching out towards him.

"I want to thank you in a way only a woman can," Flora said, putting her hands on the man's shoulders.  Her arms soon snaked around his back while her breasts pressed up against his chest.  The initial awkwardness she felt saying and doing such things had quickly gone away when she convinced herself it was to reward Kurtis for saving her from dying.

"W-what the hell are you doing, you idiot?!" Kurtis questioned, but all Flora could do was giggle a bit in response.  Seeing the usually serious man acting flustered had honestly been a bit funny to her, especially when she could feel the bulge in his pants.

At the time Kurtis first met her, he didn't have a strong opinion on Erika.  From his point of view, she struck him as an annoying woman who couldn't keep her nose out of other people's business.  At that moment, however, as she lied there in front of him with his cock between her breasts, he didn't know what to think of her sudden change.  She moved slowly on purpose, almost as if she didn't care if there was a chance the rest of her party could find them.  At the same time, he didn't want to admit that the feeling of her soft breasts rubbing up against his cock felt good.  Somehow, he had a feeling she already knew.  Erika slowly looked up at Kurtis, flashing him a wide smile before she opened her mouth and slowly licked the tip of his cock.  The man's body shook like he had been hit by a strong shock, and Erika smiled at this reaction.

"You don't have to be so shy.  If it feels good, you can just say so," Erika said.

"Shut up," Kurtis shot back.  Frowning a bit, Erika moved away from Kurtis a bit before reaching out with her hand and grabbing his cock.  She flashed a devilish grin as she started stroking his cock, keeping her eyes on his face.  She watched as he bit his lip, trying to hold back any sounds.  She moved in closer to him, strands of her blonde hair brushing up against the side of his face.

"You can touch me if you want.  This is your reward, after all.  I wouldn't mind if you did it," she whispered into his ear.  Her hand moved a bit faster as she pressed up closer to him, almost pushing him against the tree behind him.  "Think about it for a second.  Nobody would know if you pushed me down and filled me with your cum," she went on.  Listening to her words so close to him with her bare body pressing up against him, the willpower Kurtis was using to stop himself from pushing the woman down and having his way with her was slowly waning.  In hopes of getting him on board, Erika used her free hand and began to play with herself, moaning softly into Kurtis' ear.  Hearing the wet sounds of her fingers rubbing against her pussy and Erika's moans in his ear slowly pushed Kurtis over the line.

By the time Kurtis realized what he was doing, Erika was bent over with her hands on a tree for support.  Her legs were spread and the man's cock was already inside her.  Seeing the woman in such a state, Kurtis couldn't stop himself anymore and gave Erika what she wanted.  Erika's moans and wet sounds echoed through the area as Kurtis pounded into her.  At the time, all Kurtis cared about was the woman in front of him.  If the rest of the party found them, he'd deal with it later.  Over time, Kurtis found it harder and harder to hold back.  He pushed his cock deep into Erika's pussy, filling her with his cum.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Erika took Kurtis by the hand and began leading him back to the camp where the rest of the party was resting.  His private moment with the mage didn't change his opinion on teaming up with parties or even the woman herself, but he had at least decided to humor her request after she had put her clothes back on.  The woman who had willingly stripped and pushed him into fucking her was nowhere to be found, as if the whole thing was a dream.  Erika stopped walking and turned to face Kurtis with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey, let's party up again sometime.  Maybe I can give you another reward then," she said.  For a moment, Kurtis could've swore Erika had licked her lips after she brought up the reward, but he ended up assuming that he was just tired.

'Maybe I should skip town after I get my pay,' the man thought to himself.

• Love 1

Characters: Hinata Hyuga from Naruto (Shippuden version with full curves and longer hair), Stanley (self-insert OC?, everyman pervert)

His friends had laughed at him, telling him that all that crazy chaos of characters from various media suddenly appearing on Earth and being 'claimed' by whoever got to them first was ridiculous fakenews.

If only they could see him now.

"Unff, ugggh, unnn, p-pleasseee!!! S-s-slllooowww doooowwwwnnn!" the curvaceous young woman tried to keep her voice steady and head up so her heavy, swinging tits wouldn;t hit her in the face. Again. It was difficult though considering her situation and position. Trying to distract herself for a moment from her current degradation, she looked at the floor next to the bed she was on. Her jacket, pants, shoes, shirt and underwear were scattered haphazardly on the ground. Amidst the other discarded laundry, it would almost look normal. The key detail though was hers was the only feminine clothing along with the single bra and thong showing they were meant for a very buxom woman with a very generous posterior. She'd heard women with figures like hers referred to as 'voluptuous' and even 'thicc'. Honestly, she'd always been worried about her body and insecure in the hope that any potential suitors would be attracted to her. Female colleagues and friends alike had repeatedly assured her that some men loved her body type. She'd never been completely convinced, feeling that she looked like a top-heavy hourglass.

She was now regretting being so wrong and vaguely wishing she'd not developed quite so much.

"Fuck, that's right bitch, take that dick!" Stanley wore an expression that was equal parts grin and sneer. Punctuating his sentence with a quick spank to his partner's backside that elicited a startled 'yelp' from her, the horny guy got even more aroused seeing her ass ripple with the motion. Every thrust into her from behind made her ass shake and produced an obscene clapping from her cheeks meeting his pelvis. With a firm grip on her shapely hips, he continued to pound her for all he was worth. "You love that cock, don't you!? Fucking take it, slut!"

Hinata's pale, lavender eyes widened further when her partner increased the tempo and force of his thrusts and her already sensitive pussy was overstimulated as it was. Her large rack shook like ripe fruit in a storm and she tried to stay up on all fours because she knew if her arms gave out and she face-planted into the mattress, Stanley would only try to fuck her harder into the bed. Balling up the sheets in a white-knuckled grip, the busty Hyuga could only moan and endure the pounding she was getting. To make it even more embarrassing, while she'd always thought of sex as something sweet and gentle that happened between people who knew each other deeply in long-term relationships, she'd never thought she'd be involved in such rough, careless FUCKING. Nor did she think she'd respond to it so intensely. Right now her cunt was wetter than a waterfall and clasping at the invading member with a tight, velvet grip. She didn't realize it yet, but she'd even started bucking her hips back, trying to meet his wild pumping and instinctively give as good as she got.

The curvy young woman let out another yelp as a sharp, tugging sensation in her scalp signaled Stanley taking a handful of her dark, silk locks and pulling back, trying to use them as impromptu reins. This served to make her arch her back, pushing her breasts out even more prominently and force her jiggling ass more firmly against her lover.

Stanley was in a savage, lustful frenzy by now. Her gripping cunt, soft skin, huge tits dancing on her chest, pillowy ass and the symphony of her moans had him humping away so hard onlonkers might be worried they were going to break something.

"AAAHH, AHH, UUHH, EEEENNNHH!!" Hinata's eyes were starting to roll back. Her pussy was getting tighter by the second and her heart was hammering away in her chest like it would soon burst. The girl was so wet that every meeting of their hips produced a wet slap and her arms and legs were working in synch to match Stanley's rhythm. The pain in her scalp was combining with the mind-numbing pleasure of her nethers top make every nerve ending in her body feel like a siren screaming. Once dignified and quiet, Hinata looked like a true whore. Wailing wordlessly and with her tongue lolling out of her mouth, she would be shocked to see herself at the moment. Drooling with pleasure, body on autopilot and begging for dick with her movements.

"Gonna fuck you, baby!" Stanley had to close his eyes so the sight of his cock, shining with his partner's arousal and plunging over and over into her slick, gripping channel while her sweetly bubbled ass shook with every movement, didn't make him cum too soon, but it was a losing battle. Her pussy was practically sucking his cock into her with every stroke and when he pulled out to do it again, she felt like she got even tighter. It was as if her cunt was begging him to stay inside of her. Stanley was happy to oblige. Letting go of her hair, he reached under her body to fondle her big boobs with one hand while his other found her clit and started massaging it while trying to keep up his rhythm. Hianta's screams took on a whole new pitch when he started playing with her and it gave him a sudden inspiration to change positions. Taking a firm grip on one of her melons and using his arm around her waist and between her legs for leverage, he leaned back and pulled her up with him. Now she was nearly sitting in his lap and happily bouncing away.

Her mind barely noticed the change in position, but her body certainly did. Her arms flailed briefly, unsure where to place her hands to best give herself the right leverage. She tried his arms, his shoulders, the back of his neck and his hips before settling on his legs. Without missing a beat, Hinata adapted to the shift in weight and angle and her hips continued to meet his lap with a satisfying clap of skin that would make a pornstar blush. With her chest being fondled roughly, her clit being rubbed and her cunt being absolutely WRECKED, Hinata finally found words as her orgasm began to boil over. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, AAHHHGGGHH!!"

Stanley squeezed his eyes shut and focused on keeping steady with the writhing slut eagerly impaling herself on his cock and the sensation of lightning coiling at the base of his spine. "Hinata," he groaned out, "I'm gonna, gonna-" was all he could say.

Her brain in full slut-mode, Hinata answered at the top of her lungs, "YESYESYES, IN ME, IN ME, FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" as her climax exploded into stars behind her rolling eyes and her brains getting pounded out of her head, she felt the white-hot, sticky sensation of her cunt getting painted with jizz and she greedily took every drop. The buxom young woman's vocalizations changed from her mouth going berserk to a howling shriek that the neighbors on every side could hear.

Stanley's hips slammed one last time to bury his turgid shaft to the hilt in the gorgeous raven-haired beauty before he grunted and his hips twitched. Grunting like a beast, rope after rope of hot cum shot out of his cock into the clenching hole of Hinata's cunt.

The pair rode their mutual orgasm for nearly a minute, every muscle rigid and their bodies locked into their passionate embrace before they began to relax and come back down to Earth. Finding the enrgy and need to let out breaths they'd started holding when they'd cum, Hinata and Stanley slowly collapsed into a heap of naked, sweaty limbs on the bed.

Gasping for breath for several minutes, Hinata was the first to speak, her full, proud chest heaving with every word. "*gasp* So *heave* I *gasp* can *heave* stay *gasp* here?"

Stanley replied once he'd gotten his breath back completely, a minute later. "Definitely *wheeze*."

Hinata couldn't help a blush and self-satisfied smile. The two continued to recover from their intense session and Stanley's cock eventually softened enough to disengage from Hinata's still sinfully tight grip. Once both of them had fully caught their breath, Hinata turned in Stanley's arms to cuddle up to him, still naked, with her large chest pressing shamelessly into his. "Great. Now" letting out a large yawn, she embraced him and snuggled deeper. "we can have sex again if you want, but first," another yawn "a nap."

Chuckling, he gave his new girlfriend an affection kiss to the top of her head which earned him a pleased coo from her. "You got it babe."