Best anime OAT

I don't just mean your faves i mean like the ones you think are the best ever, I'll give mine

Cowboy Bebop, easy like that shit is objectively the best anime

FMAB, one of the best plots and like crazy character progression

Berserk, obviously not the 2016 one, the visuals and sounds are so good and it does a pretty good job condensing the Golden Age arc into an anime

JoJo, there are issues and the fandom is bad but damn there's a reason so many people like it

• Mumu changed the title to Best anime OAT

There's a lot of great anime out there and in current day we're almost spoiled for choice of good stuff. JoJo keeps getting better with each new addition, never feeling stale as Araki tries to do new things and bring a new protagonist that's not a copy/paste of any previous one. One of my personal favourites are the Fate Stay/Night adaptations of Ufotable, namely the Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel routes. Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is also an epic anime that hits all the right beats and clearly puts on display how good Studio Trigger is at making memorable shows.

Waaaay too many to list!

Cowboy Beebop should be a right of passage thing, as should Akira~

Blue Exorcist is a big favourite. The soundtrack is a banger and the story is really interesting too. 
Ghost in the Shell series. ❤️
Serph of the End
Norigami

I guess you could say basically almost all of Gen Urobuchi's works? XD; His writing is pretty dark but not pointless for the hell of it. (Like a lot of edgy anime tend to do.) All of the animation studios he has gone with are really good and the soundtracks always reflect the type of anime it is... well... part from Magica Madoka... That has to be the biggest fucking bait and switch in history. (Not saying it is bad... but come the fuck on. Everyone who has seen it will 100% agree with me.)

That's the darker ones for now ^

Archived