Guilty or Not Guilty

Not guilty. I'm not subbed to anyone on YouTube. But I do also enjoy TerminalMontage quite a bit, and I watch his animations with my son often. DK turning the kremling inside out always gets the biggest cackle out of us.

EDIT: Actually I'm not 100% sure, I MAY have subbed to Tema's channel, that might have just been twitch tho?

The next poster still collects DVD/bluray

Edited by Pixel

Until last weekend, not guilty. But then we stopped into Record Archive to pick up some vinyl and there was this whole section of blu rays and inexplicably the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World steelbook! and Princess Bride 4k/Blue Ray Criterion Collection!! and some other stuff but those were the big wins. And now I'm collecting DVD/Blu-Ray again. Guilty. Sigh.

The next person will watch an animated movie based solely on who's doing the voices in it.

Constantly guilty as charged. I love to eat, I have a pretty high metabolism so I burn through things relatively fast, sometimes I can eat my weight in something and other times I'll feel really hungry but not eat as much as I feel like I could have.

The next poster always trickles their fingers along chainlink fences when they pass them 

Not guilty. I've done it, but not always, and not a lot lately. There are literally NO chain link fences anywhere in my new neighborhood, which is really freaking me out after having lived in the city (aka: fence/gate/bars on windows/rolldown cage door central). 

The next poster has a fetish for a certain style/type of clothing on those they find attractive.

Guilty. So guilty. I often just say, "your biggest coffee" which earns "you mean grande/supremo/groß/super-sized" or whatever, to which I reply, "Is that your biggest one?" and when they say yes, then I reply, "then yes, that one. Your biggest one."

The next poster can't get to sleep, either.